[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Charmed~thoughts,opinions,ideas,etc.

Charmed~thoughts,opinions,ideas,etc.

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Postby thefifthsister » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:54 pm

I absolutely love Charmed, I don't have any faults with it except that Prue died and the way it ended. Just because it ended and the story was complete. If it hadn't been complete then I could have kept on dreaming about how it all worked out and how Prue came back. But it's my fave show and I have never been dissappointed with it.
thefifthsister
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby digitalghost » Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:50 am

i have a thought!!it may sound dumb but it makes sense.you know how sometimes phoebe's in the underworld and her phone rings and stuff and she goes "you gotta admire the range"(love that quote),well in the episode All Hell Breaks Loose,Leo couldn't be contacted because he was in the underworld,so why didn't he bring a phone,so one of the sisters would call Leo and he'd be on time to heal Piper and Prue!!!!is that dumb? Image
digitalghost

Postby marissalu415 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:27 am

No that's not dumb, that is a really good idea. Leo should have carried a cell phone with him in case he was otherwise unreachable. The only thing is, Prue needed to die, so Leo needed to not get there on time..... I hate how things like that mess up the story line, when things are written out of necessity.
marissalu415

Postby thefifthsister » Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:50 pm

He didn't have a phone because he could hear his charges usually. Whitelighters weren't really supposed to go to the underworld but Leo broke the rules (often) for the girls
thefifthsister

Postby marissalu415 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:03 pm

^True. But what i think crazy4shannen was trying say was that Leo could have brought a cell phone with him, knowing that he wouldn't be able to hear their call in the underworld. Although, idk if Piper or Prue would have really had time to whip out a cell phone and dial him up if they were being attacked.
marissalu415

Postby thefifthsister » Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:48 pm

I totally agree with what she is saying but I have to say that I too don't think that in all the chaos that Prue's first thought would be to make sure her cell was in her pocket!
thefifthsister

Postby marissalu415 » Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:08 am

marissalu415

Postby digitalghost » Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:35 am

i have the whole season 1 on my computer,and i'm reviewing it and stuff,and i notice that Prue always puts her hand over her chest,hmmm for some reason i find that cute!!!
digitalghost

PreviousNext

Return to Prue Halliwell