[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Charmed~thoughts,opinions,ideas,etc.

Charmed~thoughts,opinions,ideas,etc.

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Postby digitalghost » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:00 am

Tell me what you think how the story of Charmed should have gone or should have ended.Any ideas you want to tell us about or opinions on the shows' characters.etc.
Last edited by anonymous on Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
digitalghost
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby digitalghost » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:11 am

i got an idea on the last episode Forever Charmed...what if Piper went back in time but instead of visiting Grams and Patty she'd visit Prue and Phoebe...or maybe Little Prue and Phoebe...and then Prue Phoebe and Piper would be there reading that Hollow spell thingy...but i forgot the idea i wanted to say next Image Image

so any ideas?
digitalghost

Postby thefifthsister » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:30 am

I don't like when shows skip forward through time and they cram like 30+ years into 5 mins. I think that the actors that have been in the show from the start should be in the final scene.

It should have ended with Phoebe getting married, Leo and the boys coming home to Piper and all the girls finding out they where pregnant! And a smiling Prue looking down on them from heaven with Andy, Patty and Grams and then Prue shuts the manor door!

And then left the rest to the imagination of the fans and authors writing the Charmed books!
Last edited by thefifthsister on Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
thefifthsister

Postby shannifan » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:43 pm

Wow, very good idea! I have one, too:
At the end, when Leo came back the angel that brought him back said that there is one person who needs to be there, too. Nobody said something, Phoebe looked confused but Piper had tears in her eyes and whispered: Prue! Image Then the angel makes Prue come down with shiny lights around her and says that she has a second chance, her last but without Andy and the other ones she learned to love over the past 5 years in the clouds (or wherever Image). Everyone hugs her, all hug each other it´s a wonderful familiar moment. The angel disappears and around the Halliwells are these shiny lights that become more shiny, the triquetra appears, flashes and then it´s getting dark. The end!
Sorry cuz it´s really different with the real end but I want Prue coming back! I miss her! So she should become this second chance, even it is maybe impossible... kiss Image
shannifan

Postby marissalu415 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:59 pm

I know Charmed has had it flaws, but there is probably only one thing i would want to change. Either A: Prue doesn't die. Or B: Prue comes back. Even if she would have only come back as a ghost for an episode, i just wish that somehow she would have come back. It would have shown that she was still a part of the family, and a part of their lives. But instead, we never got any visualizations of Prue, only subtle mentions. I mean, i'm greatful that she was included, even if it was very slighty. So i guess i shouldnt' be complaining, but i think we all feel like it would have been nice to have her back, for however short a time. I'm surprised that Holly never talked Shannen into coming back. But then again, it was never really up to them. Shannen was never asked to come back. I don't want to hate on Brad Kern, but.... Anyway, i'm gonna stop talking now. =] But yeah, Prue making an appearance in the finale would have been a dream come true for me, so that's what i would have changed.
marissalu415

Postby shannifan » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:02 pm

Yeah, you´re right! It´s a dream that never will come true, in TV(!!!) but maybe some of us can write something like this and post it here... I would post my book when i´ll finish it but it´s not in English, sorry! It´s in German! But maybe I will try to write something in English when I finished my book,but I think that will cost a little more time...
I really used to many `but`, sorry! Image I think I will stop writing now, too!
kiss Image
shannifan

Postby marissalu415 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:54 pm

^I actually read somewhere that the writers wanted Paige and Cole to hook up, but Rose refused. I think all the girls were strongly against this. It would have been interesting, but i don't think Paige would have done that to Phoebe. It's not really something that sisters do to each other, and i think they just didn't want to promote that, seeing as the sister element of the show was very important.
marissalu415

Postby digitalghost » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:29 pm

digitalghost

Next

Return to Prue Halliwell