[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Charmed~thoughts,opinions,ideas,etc.

Charmed~thoughts,opinions,ideas,etc.

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Postby digitalghost » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:38 am

hmm the cellphone issue i think i found a quote that could prove that cellphones can be used

Piper: That's ridiculous. I would never abandon you guys. If I had known I was gone this long I would've called or orbed or somehow let you know I was okay.

I'm assuming Piper ment the use of cellphones. So if there is contact to "up there" then contact should be available down in the Underworld. But I'm only assuming.
digitalghost
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby digitalghost » Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:47 am

this is my idea for better powers for the Charmed Ones

Prue should have:
Electrokinesis- the power to generate electrical energy, usually from the hands.

Piper should have:
Cryokinesis- the ability to generate a mist of ice crystals that freeze any object.

Phoebe should have:
Pyrokinesis - the ability to generate fire.

oh and what would be even better is to combine their powers.

combine fire and ice which makes water.then combine the water with
electric and demons will be dead in an instant.

but that is gonna take a lot of money because of special effects.

these powers should be in a Charmed movie. Image
digitalghost

Postby summer2 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:33 pm

I would have had Prue not dying, or coming back for the Season Finale. I missed her so much.
Last edited by summer2 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
summer2
New Shannen Fan

Postby summer2 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:42 am

summer2
New Shannen Fan

Postby DontFailMeNow » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:52 pm

I hate it that they already told us how they all ended up because it doesn;t leave alot of room for a spin-off or a movie it's like the whole How i met your mother thing (sorry for those who have no idea what i'm talking about) at the end of the first episode of How i met your mother ted says and That's how i met your aunt Robin and then when ted and robin got together everyone loved them but the writers backed themselves into a corner because though everyone wanted Robin to be the mom she can't because they already said she's the aunt.... anyways what i'm basically trying to say is that if there were to be a spin-off or a movie they'd have to structure it to make it end up like they say at the end of charmed and then no matter what happens we all already know how it ends.... i think first of all they should've brought Prue back to help them fight Billie and Christy and then it should've just ended with Phoebe gettng married and them all anouncing their pregnancies
DontFailMeNow

Postby monstervsangels » Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:44 pm

It should've been left at the end of season 7, that was a great ending.

Since they did a season 8, they should've chucked the whole script and rewritten it. Brought Prue back to kick the sisters butts, not even bothered with Billie and Christy as I NEVER understood that story line.

Don't bother trying to explain it, as it was utter rubbish to me. Instead of killing off Zankou, they could've had him as the ULTIMATE, he WAS the ultimate evil for me.

He came the closest to killing them all, oh what a battle that would've been. Image
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Postby digitalghost » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:42 pm

the last episodes of the seasons are sad

1x22-Phoebe and Piper die but come back to life,Andy dies
2x22-Prue gets stabbed(so emotional)
3x22-Prue dies for real
digitalghost

Postby digitalghost » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:53 am

I had just watched 7x22 and thought it should have ended there. I think it was supposed to but they weren't sure if they could do it or not. And they ended up having a Season 8. They were meant to stop on 7 seasons, I think because the title is similar to the 1st ep Something Wiccan....Comes and 7x22 Something Wiccan....Goes. In this ep Phoebe and Piper reminisce about almost everything they've experienced from since they got powers. They talked about Quake,Prue,confidence spell,animal spell,banshee,etc.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5j6xUsh4yI
at :15
I love it...so many memories!!!!
Last edited by anonymous on Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
digitalghost

Postby littlemissbad » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:43 pm

thanks huni, thats was good. i may have to start to watch all the seasons now...

my dad has got me season 4 for xmas. i have never seen any after season 3.

guess i was still sore about prue dying and them getting rid of shannen like that.
but now im kind of over it, so yeah, im gunna get them all.
xoox Image
littlemissbad

Postby marissalu415 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:51 pm

^Yay that's great, cuz you've been missing out. =] Paige is a wonderful character, and she really brings a lot to the show. And I personally like post season 3 Piper better. She gets way more confident and more funny. =] But there are some really great stories in the later seasons. I'm sort of opposite of you, I watched seasons 4-8 first because i got sort of attached to Paige. I really didn't want to watch the first three seasons because i didn't want to watch it without Paige, but then i finally did and Prue became my favorite. So you never know. =]
Last edited by marissalu415 on Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marissalu415

PreviousNext

Return to Prue Halliwell