Prue, Piper and Phoebe arrested?

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Postby kaelyn23 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:14 pm

Hi! I just saw some one's banner and it had Prue, Piper and Phoebe (I think) getting arrested and having their pictures taken while holding a black board that says 'Prue Halliwell Police Dept.' now did this really happen or did some one just make it a banner some how? If so, which episode is it from?
kaelyn23
Shannen Fanatic

Postby thefifthsister » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:23 pm

Prue got arrested in season three's Just Harried when she is framed for murder..... Piper gets arrested in season eight when the identity she has created for herself turns out to be someone who is a criminal. At the minute I can't recall Phoebe being arrested. Paige is arrested in season five for "hit and run" but Cole set the whole thing up
thefifthsister
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby kaelyn23 » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:59 pm

oh ok. thank you! I remember the Prue one now. And I remember when Paige was too. I haven't seen Piper's yet cause I haven't seen season 8...yet! Hey didn't the 3 of them get arrested in 'That 70s Episode'?
kaelyn23
Shannen Fanatic

Postby thefifthsister » Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:31 pm

Thanks Chucklemagne, I knew there was a point when Phoebe got arrested but I couldn't remember. Haha the jail scene in Witchstock has one of the best spells ever!

Yeah, they where all in jail in That 70s Episode and Prue was also in jail in Wicca Envy after Rex frames her for robbery
thefifthsister
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby kaelyn23 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:03 pm

oh that's right. I have to re-watch season 1 again...lol
kaelyn23
Shannen Fanatic

Return to Prue Halliwell