Charmed stuff on eBay

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Charmed stuff on eBay

Postby thefifthsister » Mon May 05, 2008 11:21 am

Well my eBay visit today turned up this Image

There is also a 90210 one and Scare Tactics (as well as many other shows but I thought you might just wanna know the Shannen ones )

I bought the Scare Tactics one and I'm going to get this and 90210 next week

There are some other Charmed t-shirt on eBay too.... of the logo. You can also purchase a bag with the logo on it. But none of these are official merchandise Image

How cool would an official Charmed top be? I have an XXL Buffy one somewhere that I used to wear for bed and that is awesome Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo

Last edited by thefifthsister on Mon May 05, 2008 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
thefifthsister
Very Important Shannen Fan

Charmed stuff on eBay

Postby kelly47 » Mon May 05, 2008 11:24 am

That is so cool. My mum told me she saw an official Charmed top at Kmart once, but it was for little kids! D: So she didn't buy it. I don't care if I can't wear it lol, I still want it.
I should so save up some money to buy these things.
kelly47

Charmed stuff on eBay

Postby thefifthsister » Mon May 05, 2008 11:25 am

Haha I was saving up for a new tattoo but I think that money is going on the tops now Image

Haha I would have bought the kids top and put it somewhere I could just look at it Image
thefifthsister

Charmed stuff on eBay

Postby kelly47 » Mon May 05, 2008 11:28 am

Lol exactly. Then one day if I ever had kids, I could dress them up in it. That would be so great. Image
kelly47

Charmed stuff on eBay

Postby thefifthsister » Tue May 06, 2008 12:23 pm

I'm totally gonna buy the Charmed bag that I've seen on eBay cause my current bag is falling apart, seriously there are holes in it and the strap is coming away from the rest of the bag Image So I need a new one anyway

I'll post the pics of the other stuff I've found when I get the chance Image

Of course, I'm gonna get the t-shirt too Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
Last edited by thefifthsister on Tue May 06, 2008 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thefifthsister

Charmed stuff on eBay

Postby thefifthsister » Mon May 12, 2008 9:29 pm

Well I was looking at some stuff on eBay, searching for Shannen movies and Charmed stuff and I came across this t-shirt design. I'm thinking of getting it, along with the other Charmed t-shirt I posted (the Scare Tactics one I bought turned up this morning and it's fantastic!)....

Haha this is wicked!
thefifthsister

Charmed stuff on eBay

Postby marissalu415 » Tue May 13, 2008 12:23 am

^That's so cool!
marissalu415

Charmed stuff on eBay

Postby thefifthsister » Wed May 28, 2008 12:20 pm

I bought the "I'd rather be watching Charmed" t-shirt and it turned up today. It looks fantastic.

You can also have personalised ones done from the companies website [url=http://www.RatherBeTees.com]www.RatherBeTees.com[/url]. Thinking of getting ones that says "I'd rather be watching Shannen Doherty" Image

Next one to buy is the 90210 t-shirt Image

If you think about getting one I really recommend. Only took a week for it to get from the US to the UK! The Scare Tactics one is brilliant too (I also have that Image)

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Return to Prue Halliwell