[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - How did you first discover Charmed?

How did you first discover Charmed?

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Postby digitalghost » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:09 pm

last summer i watched a lot of tv and i started watching around season 4 where phoebe turned evil so i was like "oh that is so cool" and then i watched everyday and i watched every single episode yay thank god for internet Image Image
digitalghost
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby nidia03 » Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:48 am

I saw it since it premiered just because I saw Shannen would star in it Image
I love her so much!
And I hate Phoebe Image I'm still sad they killed Prue, but her last episode "All hell breaks loose" is my favorite one I absolutely loved Shannen's acting there! I cried so much!! It was really convincing!! Image
nidia03
New Shannen Fan

Postby ariana » Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:40 pm

well...it was 1999, my sister and I were in the room with nothing good to watch, she was flipping channels and then we saw the scene when Prue is talking to Piper in the living room, asking why she was late... Something Wicca this way comes... The first thing I saw was Shannen's face and I remember thinking 'What's this...Oh... she's beautiful' My sister was about to change the channel but i did't let her XDDD So we watch the all episode Image
And from that day we keep watching daily, then my mom and my brother join us... and even my dad! My all family loved the show, it was really nice, every day at 7 p.m family meeting in front of the TV, I used to counted the minutes till 7 p.m Image but when Shannen left, i was the only who keep on watching.
ariana
Major Shannen fan

Postby DontFailMeNow » Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:04 pm

DontFailMeNow

Postby lovecharmed16 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:50 am

I was at my Cadette Girl Scout meeting when I overheard my best friend, my troop leader and her daughter discussing what I believe to be the That 70's episode and what happened. I didn't really think much of it because at the time I was a huge Sabrina, the Teenage Witch fan...it started on the old TGIF, don't judge. Anywho, it wasn't till a year later that I was watching the WB and saw that there was an ad for the Miss. Hellfire episode that I decided to tune in with my mom. I immediately fell in love with the series and the rest, as they say, is history.
lovecharmed16
Major Shannen fan

Postby marissalu415 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:00 am

I was a Sabrina fan too, no shame there. Image
Last edited by marissalu415 on Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
marissalu415

Postby thefifthsister » Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:05 am

Same here Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Postby annelies » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:38 am

I think I was about seven or eight when the show first aired here in Belgium. I saw the first eppy and I liked it. But I got really hooked when the show was on reruns. I think it was the third season. After that I started taping it until I got the first three seasons. I think I was about 11 or 12 then.
annelies

Postby sailormoonfan » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:50 pm

First when I was younger,I would watch it on tv somethimes.Later,I started really liking it and buying the seasons. Image

Now its became my passion and iI am happy that I started watching more often. ImageTEXT
sailormoonfan
New Shannen Fan

Postby DontFailMeNow » Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:53 pm

i started watching when i was five and i didn't get everything that was going on but as i got older and watched everything over i've come to love it even more
DontFailMeNow

Previous

Return to Prue Halliwell