[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - cry...

cry...

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

cry...

Postby Kinia » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:48 pm

In Poland Prue died about 10 mth ago so not long time...
and I`m still devastate :/
I`d love to can see Prue one more time :/

I always wonder is Shannen can imagine how much she broke our hearts when she left...
But I know that She had important reasons, and I can understand it... but I wish I would see Prue in one of the newest seasons (mission impolssible).

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Kinia
Very Important Shannen Fan

cry...

Postby marissalu415 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:50 pm

I can't watch the beginning of season 4 without tearing up and getting this awful feeling in my stomach. Shannen really was the best thing about Charmed. I also get sad in the earlier seasons when Prue will mention something that she wants to do in the future. Like, in Reckless Abandon when she says that she'll make a great mom some day. I get sad cuz she never got the chance to find the right guy and have kids. Also, in Morality Bites, they go ten years into the future, and the whole time i kept thinking that Prue was never gonna make it to that point. Now i'm getting all sad just thinking about this stuff. RIP Prue...
marissalu415

cry...

Postby littlemissbad » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:42 pm

littlemissbad

cry...

Postby LadyMacbeth » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:53 pm

LadyMacbeth

cry...

Postby Kinia » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:46 pm

Kinia

cry...

Postby sezzabelle » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:01 am

I've just gotten into the fourth season (for the how many'th time) and I tear up every time they have an emotional 'prue' scene. I cried when piper got shot, but when prue died it was just like they got thrown out the window and then it ended so you didn't realise that she was dead, until the next season.
I miss Shannen on charmed. I know she doesn't want to, and I respect that, but it would have been so awesome to be able to have her back for the season finale.
sezzabelle
New Shannen Fan

cry...

Postby shannifan » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:56 pm

shannifan

PreviousNext

Return to Prue Halliwell