[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Could Prue have had a baby?

Could Prue have had a baby?

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Postby mingbear » Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:17 pm

They could've been great parents, because there's no such thing as a perfect parent, but I don't think they had a secret love child.
mingbear
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby scally » Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:25 pm

scally
Major Shannen fan

Postby annelies » Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:20 pm

I think there are already fan fictions about it. Even stories where Prue and Andy didn't even die. Check out Prandyland: http://queena.suddenlaunch3.com
annelies

Postby scally » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:42 pm

Oh... thanx... that's cool!
scally
Major Shannen fan

Postby magijohn » Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:34 am

I really don't think the secret child thing is feasable, but then again, ya never know.

On a side note, I hafta say again how beautiful a sentiment is expressed in Scally's signature line- People are like angels with only one wing... They need to hug each other so that they can fly!
Makes me smile every time i see it! Image
Last edited by magijohn on Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
magijohn

Postby ferociouskitty » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:32 am

omg prue wud have made an awesome mother i so totally wished that she wud have like u know settled down and strated a family before she died at least so piper an dphoebe cud at least have like a neice or nephew to remember prue by too although im sure theyd never forget her anywasy

about the whole love child thingy i dont think so i mean like theyre 1st relationship lasted through highschool but didnt quite make it through college and considering that their relationship through college was really strained i dont see any love child there and definitley not through highschool otherwise im sure piper and phoebe and even there grams wudda known anyways i dont think prue was really that irresponsible type of person i mean no offense to phoebe ut if anyone were to have some secret love child.........itd be phoebe

anyways prue wud still make a great mom no matta whatImage
ferociouskitty

Postby lil4leafclover » Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:00 am

Agreed on the secret child. Prue doesn't seem the type to do that. Poor girl doesn't do very much for herself. She is always so caring and selfless towards others. Protective and always putting herself responsible of others. I think she'd be way too focus on her sisters, protecting the innocents and work, to be able to make any decisions regarding the possibility of it happening. In the Episode, "Coyote Piper," Prue was apparently Class President, so it seemed that her highschool life was pretty straight forward. Although in the Episode, "Be careful what you witch For," mentions Prue experienced a rebel stage in her teen years. So that could have led a possibility but I doubt very much Grams would have allowed such a possibility.

But poor Prue, she died at 31. She would have very much deserved to have a family. I think it would have been easier on Piper to deal with the loss of Prue by having her child being around. I think Prue would have been an EXCELLENT mother, she already acted amongst the sisters as a caretaker of them all.

xoxo

~Lil4leafclover
lil4leafclover
Major Shannen fan

Postby marianne16 » Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:41 pm

It would be so great if prue have a baby with andy!Image
marianne16
Shannen Fanatic

Postby lover » Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:08 pm

Actually I'm not really sure about it.... I loved Prue, she was amazing, But as for being a mum.... Her character wasn't exactly easy, I just don't think anyone but Piper would fit in with the Mum equation to be honest... Andy, however, would've been a great father in my opinion... Don't kill me guys, hust my opinion.
lover

Postby littlemissbad » Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:56 pm

littlemissbad

PreviousNext

Return to Prue Halliwell