Prue/Piper video

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Prue/Piper video

Postby marissalu415 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:59 am

I didn't make this, but here's a really great Prue/Piper video i found on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJud2dQ8GYQ&feature=related
I know there are tons of videos like this, but this one just tugged at my heart a little. Maybe it was the song. It's one of my favorite songs by Natalie Grant, and when i went to see her in concert she told the story of the song. It's about a couple who lost an infant child due to a crib death. It talks about them losing everything and having to deal with that loss. Here's the chorus.

This is what it means to held.
How it feels when the sacred is torn from your life,
And you survive.

This is what it is to be loved,
And to know that the promise was when everything fell,
We'd be held.

The part that i underlined, i feel like that really relates to Prue and Piper. After Prue died, Piper was forced to live with the pain of losing her. I think sometimes it's almost easier not to survive, because then you don't have to deal with that devastation of losing someone so dear to you. Anyway, i'm through rambling. Just wanted to share this. =]
marissalu415
Very Important Shannen Fan

Prue/Piper video

Postby littlemissbad » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:07 pm

great vid, and you can ramble all you like, thats what we are all here for to listen to eatch other.

so ramble away. xoxox Image
littlemissbad
Very Important Shannen Fan

Return to Prue Halliwell