[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Charmed quiz I made

Charmed quiz I made

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Charmed quiz I made

Postby shannifan » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:04 pm

What? This sentence was PERFECT! Doesn´t seem like you don´t speek good german, i think you do! You could try it! I always use my dictionnary in here! I think you could make it! Wenn du es probierst: viel Glück! Image
shannifan
Very Important Shannen Fan

Charmed quiz I made

Postby farvarine » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:15 am

Last edited by farvarine on Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
farvarine
Shannen Wanna Be

Charmed quiz I made

Postby shannifan » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:25 pm

Well, I knew that it would speak for Prue if I´d took my hobby fotographie and creative things! But sometimes I hadn´t an idea what sister could´ve answered this, but I think also because it´s in english, so...

Don´t be sad! I don´t think that the german language is that great! Even I can´t speak it always, and I AM german! Yesterday I just mumbled things nobody understood! It wasn´t a good day!... Image
shannifan

Charmed quiz I made

Postby AotearoaTPPinot » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:09 am

56% Prue
28% Paige
12% Piper
4% Phoebe
"Byrneperfection" "Anam Cara"

AotearoaTPPinot
Major Shannen fan

Charmed quiz I made

Postby shannen90210prue » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:14 am

40 % Prue! My Fav!! Image
32 % Paige!
16 % Piper!
12 % Phoebe!
shannen90210prue

Charmed quiz I made

Postby ibon » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:27 am

im 76% prue and 12% paige&piper!! soooo cool... Image
ibon

Charmed quiz I made

Postby kdawg » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:40 am

Haha! Well I think I'm the first one to break the chain of Prue's, cuz I got Piper! Sorry Prue!

For 32 % you are: You are Piper! You love itself, and anything romantic. You tend to panic quite frequently, but you always figure something out in the end. You're a sweet, loving person, and you feel a deep need to please. You have a fiery attitude, but people learn to love you for your quick wit and sarcasm. Family means the world to you.

You could also get this result:
For 28 % you are: You are Paige! You're a fast learner, and you're very intelligent. You have your own funky style, that fits with your quirky personality. You like to be independent and forge your own path, learning things for yourself. But you love your family more than anything.

Or even this one:
For 24 % you are: You are Prue! You're a strong leader, and you're clever and smart. You take charge in dangerous situations, and you will do anything to protect the ones you love. You put up a fierce front, but at the heart, you're a sweet and caring person.

Or even this one:
For 16 % you are: You are Phoebe! You're a free spirit with a sense of adventure that sometimes gets you into trouble. Though you occasionally act before you think, you always mean well. You're a genuinely caring and kind person, and you love your family.
kdawg

Charmed quiz I made

Postby farvarine » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:25 am

farvarine
Shannen Wanna Be

Charmed quiz I made

Postby littlemissbad » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:48 pm

i was pagie and my sis was piper. xoox Image
littlemissbad

PreviousNext