[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Fav. Piper and Prue scene

Fav. Piper and Prue scene

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Postby shannendrules3 » Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:59 am

Oh! I love that! 'I'm Prue, and I'm a scorpio'! She is so awesome!
shannendrules3
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby buddy2 » Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:53 pm

buddy2
Major Shannen fan

Postby buddy2 » Wed Nov 03, 2004 10:46 pm

I love the 'Hello, privacy.....Hello axe-murderer!!!!! line in 'Chick Flick' aswell
buddy2
Major Shannen fan

Postby buddy2 » Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:19 pm

buddy2
Major Shannen fan

Postby ibon » Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:01 am

ibon

Postby ibon » Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:12 am

i like heartbreak city... they were awesome in there... especially the scene when prue and piper were waiting for their turn in restroom...

ang a lot more scenes and episodes.... prue and piper were like sister/besfriends/witches...

but i also like the relationship between prue and phoebe... they are like typical sister who had issues and all..but at the end of the day you'll see how they really love each other... i like the scence from theyre everywhere... where prue recieves flowers(with cellphone) from jack..and she doesnt know how to answer the call... phoebe came in and help out prue.. it was so nice to watch... i love it...

ibon

Postby jewels313 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:28 am

All scenes with holly and shannen are really good, there either funny or very touching that makes you wanna cry. (like when one of them die,not for real tho,well not until the end of season three anyway) But all of the scenes with Piper and Prue are really good! Image
jewels313

Postby rachaelmcd » Sat May 03, 2008 10:55 am

I love "Dans scum...so is Jack...are you scum...no im not scum...i didnt think you were" Image
rachaelmcd

Postby annelies » Sat May 03, 2008 1:37 pm

^That scene is awesome! That has to be my fave Piper and Prue scene. The sisterly relationship between Prue and Piper always seemed the strongest to me. It makes me feel kinda jealous though, because I don't have any real sisters.
annelies

Postby marissalu415 » Sun May 04, 2008 3:50 pm

^I love that scene too. Prue and Piper's relationship makes me jealous too because i have sisters and we're not as close as them. I mean, we are still in high school. Well two of my sisters are in high school and one's in middle school. maybe when we're older we'll be closer. This is kind of weird, but since there's four of us, i always like to think of us like the Charmed Ones. Like, i'm Prue because i'm the oldest, and i'm responsible and smart. And my one sister Megan is Piper because she's the second oldest. And she's like Piper too, always panicking, a little over the top sometimes. My sister Michelle is a total Phoebe. She's wild and carefree. And then Melinda is like Paige. Very independent, clever, and quirky. (and she's really pale too) Image
marissalu415

PreviousNext

Return to Prue Halliwell