[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Fav. Piper and Prue scene

Fav. Piper and Prue scene

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Postby buddy2 » Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:08 pm

know this is completely random but how cool were Prue and Piper in 'Sleuthing With The Enemy', where Piper unfreezes just the demon's head and then she lets him crash into the clock she just attempted to save! I also like when ( I think it's krell) says 'Im Krell and I'm a Zotar(?)' and Prue's all 'I'm Prue and I'm a scorpio'
lol i just love that scene
buddy2
Major Shannen fan

Postby xanzou » Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:16 pm

lol my fav scene i think it was in the episode when they make a spell to read minds, i dont remember very well what is it that they say but prue says bite me and it was so funny lol
xanzou
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby buddy2 » Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:32 pm

oh yeah how could I forget! I also love the entire 'Chick Flick' episode that was hellish!
buddy2
Major Shannen fan

Postby alvarezluis » Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:33 pm

yes, good episode, i remember it and another scenes with Piper and Prue Image

alvarezluis
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby shannenlover2 » Mon Nov 01, 2004 7:20 pm

Image that's one of my fave episodes!!!
shannenlover2
New Shannen Fan

Postby raven » Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:44 am

i think all the eps with Prue and Piper were good. they just actted so sisterly all the time. And when Prue died i've never seen anyone real or otherwise cry as much as Piper did. And in All Hell breaks loss when Piper died just before time was reset Prue was so emotional i had to cry with her. Shannen and Holly made the perfect team of sisters and i think Rose would have been great had she not Aylssa been the oringal third sister, because she too is a brillent actress. Aylssa however, well she just can't act! When Shannen was there she acted like a little child. Then overnight after Shannen left she turned into a snob. You look at the eps before Prue's death and then after Phoebe acts as though she's grow 20 years. I understand that she had to become the middle sister but Aylssa didn't portray Phoebe's asend to the middle sister as Holly did Piper's as the eldest. Phoebe's emotional withdraw after Prue's death wasn't even all that good. Did you see her in the attic after Prue died? No. And yes people react to a death in different ways but come on Phoebe didn't even try to bring Prue back. And even after Phoebe seemed to feel nothing weeks and months after Prue's death. While Piper is slow to except it Phoebe acts as though it never happens.

wow i got off topic. Image anyway, i think that Shannen and Holly were great together.
raven
Major Shannen fan

Postby hollym » Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:39 am

I'd have to say all of them, I think Prue and Piper had a really strong relationship, but if I had too choose I would say either chick flick or all hell breaks loose Image
hollym
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby Prudence#1 » Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:12 pm

I have so many favorite scens with them
Thanks *Zetti* for my avartar

A dream is not a dream if you dont believe in it.
Prudence#1
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby buddy2 » Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:11 pm

buddy2
Major Shannen fan

Postby raven » Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:58 am

yeah but still i had to point that out.
raven
Major Shannen fan

Next