Hypothetically speaking...

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Postby misscruz17 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:39 am

ImageImage

So I had a thought. I want to hear what YOU think...

So - whatever happened with the actors and directors and writers and the "outside" world aside... I'm talking... the CHARMED world...

My assumptions are that... SOMETHING happened that WASN'T meant to happen that changed the Charmed future - which actually made the events happen leading up to Prue's death.

I'm basing this on the fact that in the future of season 1, when they went to save Phoebe, Prue still worked at Buckleys, Piper and Leo were married and divorced and had little Melinda... etc....

AND because there were references to it - like when Piper said re: Wyatt instead of baby girl "That was the future where Prue was still alive and witches were burned at the stake"

So... what do YOU guys think "The EVENT" was that CHANGED the Charmed destiny... it would have had to happen inbetween that Ep in Season 1 where they went to the future and the Ep in season three where Prue died...

This is totally just shooting it out there... not actually based on anything... unless you hvae reasons to believe it should be...

Just for FUN... or should i say... Shiggles....

misscruz17
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby thefifthsister » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:47 am

I think the episode that changed it was Morality Bites, the episode when they went to the future (oh, and it's in season two). In this episode saw a future for herself that she didn't want for herself. When Piper died in Awaken she realised life was too short and that that future was one she was going to change so she quits her job to find something better.

If she hadn't of seen the future I don't think she would have quit

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby littlemissbad » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:51 pm

mmmmmm, good theory sis. xoox Image
littlemissbad

Postby misscruz17 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:40 pm

Oh, that is so true.
So you don't think it was a supernatural thing (a demon did something to change or the charmed ones did a spell to change it) you think it was a personal decision...

so do you think that if prue had stayed at the auction house, not become a photographer, etc.... she wouldn't have died from shax?
misscruz17
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby thefifthsister » Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:57 pm

She worked all the time at Buckland's, when she was a photographer she could be at home a lot more.

But she realised she wanted something different, she was a lot happier as a photographer.

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Postby littlemissbad » Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:04 pm

no i dont think so, when youe card is called that it, poof your gone. xoox Image
littlemissbad

Return to Prue Halliwell