[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - What would happen..?

What would happen..?

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

What would happen..?

Postby shannenzbitch » Sun May 17, 2009 2:57 pm

shannenzbitch
Very Important Shannen Fan

What would happen..?

Postby shannenzbitch » Sun May 17, 2009 2:57 pm

shannenzbitch

What would happen..?

Postby satansschoolboy » Mon May 18, 2009 3:04 pm

sorry didnt mean to use profanity chucks. i get a little angry over the situation.
satansschoolboy
New Shannen Fan

What would happen..?

Postby shannenzbitch » Mon May 18, 2009 3:20 pm

shannenzbitch

What would happen..?

Postby shannenzbitch » Thu May 21, 2009 5:56 am

shannenzbitch

What would happen..?

Postby andyhalliwell » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:23 am

i feel a bit like that. I like her and all that but she is most definitely my least favourite of the 4 Charmed ones. For that reasno. I get the feeling that she moaned and whinged and after Shannen left thought she had carte blance to do anything she wanted. I feel that Rose probably gained some of the kudos and Holly almost certainly became the lynchpin of the whole thing.
What I would love is either a 9th series (obviously) or a special or a film that could reunite all four of them. I sense that the scenes between Prue dn Paige could and would be so emotional....Now I am really going down my own 'path' for want of a better expression !!!
andyhalliwell
New Shannen Fan

What would happen..?

Postby andyhalliwell » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:27 am

Btw I love the picture of the 'real charmed ones' by satanschoolboy. Fantastic. loving your work!!!
andyhalliwell
New Shannen Fan

Previous

Return to Prue Halliwell