Charmed Star Creates Own 'Power of Three'!

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Postby sweissman » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:02 am

Okay, because this has ties to Shannen, Holly, and in a way...the show itself, I thought I'd post this bit of most wonderful news in the "Charmed" section; if it should be moved then I apologize for incorrectly posting it here.

Holly Marie Combs Welcomes Son Kelley James
Posted on Jun 5, 09 at 12:30PM

It’s a third son for Holly Marie Combs! The former Charmed actress stayed mum about the pregnancy, as it was high-risk, but is now pleased to announce the arrival of Kelley James Donoho on Tuesday, May 26th.

Delivered by emergency c-section at 35 weeks, “we didn’t feel comfortable making any announcements until everyone was home healthy,” Holly, 35, tells CBB. “We are and now it is time to celebrate. I, now a mother of three boys, will be going to take a nap!”

Kelley joins big brothers Riley Edward, 2 ½, and Finley Arthur, 5, Holly’s children with husband David Donoho.

And yes, for all you reading, that is another 26th birthday and another Irish name; not sure what it is about the number but I'm thinking a husband with an Irish last name and best friend with one as well aren't really helping to pursuade her away from the fact. Image They're all lovely names of course and this is wonderful news for the entire Donoho family so I couldn't help but post it up; plus our girl Shannen is an "auntie/possible godmother (I think she's at least Finley's but I'm not sure so don't quote me on this for sure; sure she's all of their's the way she and Holly are, but still - don't qoute me. Image )" again so that's good news as well I think! Image

Congratulations to Holly, David, Riley, Finley, and Kelley...may all your lives continued to be filled with nothing but the best! ImageImage Image

Credit to http://finleyarthurdonoho.com/index.php for the original posting of this news for me to share with all of you. Image
Last edited by anonymous on Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
sweissman
Shannen Fanatic

Postby thefifthsister » Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:35 am

Sweetie, this has already been posted twice Image But thanks for posting

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby littlemissbad » Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:32 pm

i thought i had read it before. lol Image Image

xoox
littlemissbad

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:51 pm

that is so great...i didn't even know she was pregnant again...congrats Holly and David....and welcome into the (mad) world kelley... may he bring you both so much joy...mwahhh Image Image
lilmisshalliwell

Postby thefifthsister » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:53 pm

No one knew she was pregnant, she kept it quiet.

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Return to Prue Halliwell