Why Not summoned Prue ?

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

Why Not summoned Prue ?

Postby charmdd37998 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:45 am

I love prue in charmed, im 17 years old and i been looking at charmed since 6 with my older sister, i love it soo much, i never stop looking at it, i still look at charmed on youtube till today, but i couldnt never understand why prue died in that way and why couldnt they summoned her like they do grams and patty ?

Can anyone tell me, please ?

charmdd37998
New Shannen Fan

Why Not summoned Prue ?

Postby charmdd37998 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:25 pm

I know, its just sad, i loved prue soo much, it wasnt really charmed with out prue, even tho i love paige/rose, but prue was the strongest, i love prue and holly, im a big holly marie combs fan, she was the only reason i watch charmed after they kill off prue, i love alyssa milano too, but damn WHY PRUE *CRIES*
charmdd37998
New Shannen Fan

Why Not summoned Prue ?

Postby gc2009 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:14 am

it would be so cool if they did a sequel to the charmed series , and convinced shannen to work with them on it.

or a movie , a made for tv movie cbs fox

what would be really cool if they did like motion picture

Last edited by gc2009 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
gc2009
New Shannen Fan

Why Not summoned Prue ?

Postby shannensangel » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:51 pm

I love charmed, I am conflicted between charmed and grey's and so I am working on a fanfiction which crosses over the two worlds.

I make video's as well, but i've never made any charmed videos since i learned to operate vegas. I will have to get on that. Maybe I can do a crossover video to go with the fanfiction.

I think shannen was amazing in Charmed, and although it's sad that she left I think that it was for the better, I don't mean this in a bad way, don't get me wrong, but look at all of the new movies and amazing things she has done in the last few years that maybe she wouldn't have had time for if she was doing charmed.
shannensangel
Major Shannen fan

Why Not summoned Prue ?

Postby dying2live » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:21 am

I was devastated when Prue was killed, she's been my favorite from the beginning and the show definitely wasnt the same without her. but of course I respected Shannen's decision to leave the show. Definitely didnt stop me from missing her after she was gone though! Image
dying2live
Major Shannen fan

Why Not summoned Prue ?

Postby thorn » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:59 pm

We all know the real world reasons for her not being able to be summoned, but in the Charmed world it could easily be explained. They tried to summon her because they wanted her back and hadn't accepted her death. Patty and Penny are able to come when summoned because they are always needed.
thorn
Very Important Shannen Fan

Why Not summoned Prue ?

Postby pruebetuhallwell » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:55 am

I'm a fan of Shannen Doherty 6 years, meantime i looking for info on her.Angry that she was fired from the show Charmed
was so bad this series when Prue died.
I hated the beginning Season 4
But now I know Shanna is great Charmid
And Prue is only the role of Shannen Doherty
Shannen Doherty the best forever
pruebetuhallwell
New Shannen Fan

Return to Prue Halliwell