[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - charmed season 9

charmed season 9

Come here to discuss Charmed's Prue Halliwell and the other characters of the hit show. Sound inviting?

charmed season 9

Postby digitalghost » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:38 am

anyone reading? i read issue 1 so far and it's looking good
digitalghost
Very Important Shannen Fan

charmed season 9

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:48 pm

Where is it? Where do I have to read it at?

Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

charmed season 9

Postby triquetra » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:56 pm

The only comics I have been collecting, are those of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

However, seeing as how this is a continuation of the TV-show, I might be interested in buying these, as well. Image
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra

Re: charmed season 9

Postby Prue Halliwell13 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:31 am

Prue Halliwell13
New Shannen Fan

Postby Lauzzy » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:37 am

I'd love to read these, but I'm just really not a comic person, I tried to with the Buffy comics and just wasn't into it at all..
Lauzzy
New Shannen Fan

Postby Prue Halliwell13 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:36 pm

I realy want one day if have 9 season Shannen to be again Prue :)Maybe Spelig to kill Prue, but for us she is a life :) :D
Prue Halliwell13
New Shannen Fan

Postby chashkieh » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:50 pm

I've been reading Charmed season 9 comics. It's fun.

Spoiler? Yeah. Prue will be there or something. The latest issue I've read is that, Prue was devastated because of her "untimely" demise and she got lost and stuff. Patty asked Cole to help them find Prue to redeem himself so that he could be reborn.
Char
chashkieh
Shannen Fanatic

Postby Prue Halliwell13 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:46 am

Prue Halliwell13
New Shannen Fan

Postby brian77 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:01 pm

Without any spoilers.....

I have read both episodes of season 9 and I have the next episode/volume on order. It will be released around April 13th so if you pre-order on Amazon or some such site today, you should be able to order and recive and have read the first 2 episodes.

In the first volume there is a picture of Shannen as Prue, along with a write up about her death and how hard the sisters took it. This is pretty key because Shannen owns the rights to both her image AND to the Prue Halliwell character.

Remember how in the Charmed episode where Paige went back in time and saw Prue but allways from behind? It's cause they were not allowed to show Shannen's face.

Ever notice on TNT or any other network to carry Charmed re-runs, they have allways shown Rose McCowan in the promos and not Shannen? Again... There is a reason for this.

Consider the image of Shannen in the new book AND the fact that for the first time in years Shannen/Prue are now featured in the Charmed re-run promos on WE TV, along with Shannen's new show, and you tell me if Prue is about to re-appear... ;)

I guess you will have to read the books to find out.

Like a couple of others here... I usually don't like these comic/book things. I could not get into the Buffy comics but this seems different somehow.

They read like a TV episode and I find them very enjoyable.
brian77
New Shannen Fan

Postby teddybear32 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:11 am

I didnt know they started the comics. It looks like i will have to some searching and reading. I wish they make more charmed episodes bring Prue back is my wish, but i know that won't happen probably. :P
teddybear32

Next

Return to Prue Halliwell