[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Prue and Andy's daughter

Prue and Andy's daughter

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Prue and Andy's daughter

Postby Linz » Sat Jul 31, 2004 6:56 pm

Last edited by anonymous on Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Prue and Andy's daughter

Postby linnfromnorway » Sat Jul 31, 2004 8:59 pm

Very Good! Image Image Image
linnfromnorway
Major Shannen fan

Prue and Andy's daughter

Postby Linz » Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:19 am

Linz

Prue and Andy's daughter

Postby Linz » Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:59 pm

Hey! here is another post! Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~******************
The Halliwell Manor
That Night
Prue and Andy's room

"Emma Jo and Gracie Mae... are you ready for bed?" Prue asked, sitting down on her bed and looking at her identical twin daughters. They looked exactly like she did when she was five.

"We're already in bed Mommy!" They said in unison.

"No... you two can't sleep in our bed. You silly girls... you have to sleep in your own bed." Prue said, smiling.

"Ugh... Daddy." Emma said, looking up at him. both girls made pouty lips.

"You guys need to sleep in your own room." Andy said, sitting beside his wife on the bed and putting his arm around her.

"Can we sleep with sissy?" Gracie asked.

"Well I don't know. Your sissy hada rough day today, but let's go ask her." Prue said.

The twins jumped off the bed and ran into their sisters room. Andy took Prue's hand and they followed the twins into Annie's room.

"Sissy can we sleep with you?" The twins asked, again in unison.

Annie put down the book she was reading and looked at her parents. "They speak full sentences in unison.... it really freaks me out!" Annie said. Prue and Andy smiled. Prue nodded and tucked her hair behind her ears.

"If you don't want them to sleep in here its fine." Andy said.

"No its not fine!" The twins said, giving their sister pouty lips and tilting their heads to the side so that she couldn't resist.

Annie smiled. "Uh... its okay Dad they can sleep in here." She said.

"Yay!" The twins said, getting into Annie's bed and hugging her.

"Okay goodnight, I Love you." Prue said, smiling and kissing each girls cheek.

"We Love you too. You too Dad." The girls said, smiling.

Andy smiled, "I Love you girls." He said ,hugging them.

Prue turned the night light on and she and Andy walked to their room and closed the door.

They were sitting up in bed, talking. Prue had her head on Andy's shoulder and he was holding her hand.

"Andy... the girl said horrible things to Annie. Jake's ex told Annie that she had a huge nose, eyes, she was fat and ugly. I mean... what kind of person would be so cruel? That really upsets me because it hurt Annie so bad. What is the world coming to? Remember when we were in high school... we would have been slapped with a ruler for saying those kinds of things. Nowadays the teacher ignores it until some kid lashes out and brings a gun to school." Prue said, sighing.

"I know. It worries me because I mean Annie has powers.... she could just flip out and happen to forget that she shouldn't use her powers, use them, and cause a whole riot. I'd hate to see that happen." Andy said.

Prue looked at him, "Oh god... I never thought of that. But if Annie.... well if she's anything like me, which she is... if she gets pushed to her limit Andy she'll..."

"Freak out I know. But who could blame her after being tormented for so long?" Andy said.

"I know. I just wish I could hurt the girl. I mean its so hard just to sit back and watch her get hurt." Prue said, tears were in her eyes.

"Me too.... but this is a battle that Annie has to fight by herself." Andy said.

"Your right... thanks. I Love you." Prue said, smiling and kissing him.

"I Love you too." And said, smiling and running his hand through her hair.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***********************
Okay gtg! i'll add more soon! Image
Linz

Prue and Andy's daughter

Postby linnfromnorway » Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:49 pm

Very good Image
linnfromnorway
Major Shannen fan

Prue and Andy's daughter

Postby Linz » Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:00 pm

Linz

Prue and Andy's daughter

Postby Linz » Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:46 pm

Linz

Prue and Andy's daughter

Postby Linz » Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:10 am

OKay I gotta add again! Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*******************
Chem class

Everyone was talking bad to Taylor when Annie and Allie walked into the classroom.

Taylor just gave them snotty looks and pretended like it didn't bother her.

Annie and Allie both knew that Taylor was getting a taste of her own medicine. It made them both feel better.

Taylor left the classroom before class started and Annie said aloud, "Well... it looks like we won't have any problems in class today." Everyone laughed.

Allie and Annie looked at each other and smiled. But deep down, they both felt bad that Taylor had to go through the same hurt that Annie had.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*******************
The Halliwell Manor

Prue and Andy both got home from work at the same time and walked into the kitchen together.

"How was your day?" Prue asked her husband, smiling.

"Bad.... until now." Andy said smiling and sitting down at the table.

Prue smiled and sat on his lap. "Well I'm glad I could make it better." She said, kissing him. Prue held him close to her and put her head on his chest.

Annie walked into the kitchen and smiled at her parents.

"Hey honey. Did you pick the twins up?" Prue asked.

"Of course mother. I wouldn't forget them.... othr than that one time!" Annie said, giggling.

"How was your day?" Andy asked.

Annie poured a glass of milk and sat at the table.

She looked at her parents and sighed. They looked disappointed until she smiled. "It was the best day I've ever had at school in a long time." Annie said.

"Good!" Prue said, smiling.

Allie walked into the kitchen. "Gosh... today was a great day at school." She said, looking at Annie who smiled at her and nodded.

"So things are okay with Taylor now?" Piper asked as she walked into the kitchen.

"Yes.... I guess you could sayt hings are okay with Taylor. She really didn't give us any trouble today." Annie said, smiling.

"So did you kick her butt or what?" Paige asked, as she walked in the door.

"Or what. But it was a really good day!" Annie said.

"Great." Paige said, sitting at the table.

Phoebe and Cole walked into the kitchen as Leo orbed in the room. He kissed Piper and she put her arms around him.

"So... how was your girls' day?" Phoebe asked, looking at both her neices.

"It was awesome Aunt Phoebe." Allie and Annie said ,smiling.

"Oh good.... I'm so glad." Phoebe said, kissing Annie's cheek.

"So no trouble with Taylor at all?" Leo asked. The girls looked at each other nervously. They never thought about Allie's Dad being able to watch them.

"Uh... no Dad. No trouble at all." Allie said, smiling.

Leo smiled, "Good." He said. Annie and Allie both breathed sighs of relief. Annie looked at Allie, who shook her head no. Leo hadn't been watching them because Allie would be able to tell if he had been.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*********************
The Halliwell Manor
Prue and Andy's room

Prue and Andy were sitting in bed talking and holding hands when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." They both said.

Phoebe, Piper, Paige, Cole and Leo walked into the room.

The sisters sat on Prue's side of the bed and Cole and Leo stood at the footboard.

"Do you guys think they cast a spell?" All of the sisters asked.

"Yes." Prue and Andy said.

"Well so do we." Cole said.

"They probably did because they have been acting nervous and avoiding eye contact." Leo said.

"Especially with you because they know you can watch them." Andy said.

"Yeah. But if they did cast a spell.... it won't take long for them to be overwhelmed with guilt and admit to us that they did it." Prue said.

"Or we'll have to wait until the consequences come and deal with it then." Phoebe said.

"Hopefully we won't reach that point." Piper said, looking at Prue.

"Yeah... I mean who knows what could happen. With all of the things that have happened to us." Paige said. Everyone nodded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~******************
GTG! I'll add soon.

XOXO, Lindsay
Linz

Prue and Andy's daughter

Postby malou » Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:44 am

Image Image
malou
Shannen Fanatic

Prue and Andy's daughter

Postby Linz » Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:04 pm