[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - The Dream Within A Dream~ Meeting Shannen!

The Dream Within A Dream~ Meeting Shannen!

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:37 pm

I love the suprise, Lindsay. Thanks.

Di would too, I just know it.

Great work......I can't wait to see what will happen next.

I have no where to live....could we all be roomies? or at Shannen's

Love and Hugs,

Kristin
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Linz » Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:51 pm

Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Linz » Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:52 pm

Linz

Postby shannenchicafan » Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:46 pm

great job. you really made me cry on my part.

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan

Postby Linz » Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:16 pm

Linz

Postby shannenchicafan » Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:28 pm

shannenchicafan

Postby Linz » Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:45 pm

Guys I got it all under control I am going to post it all and everybody will be happy with the turn out, I hope. I am getting to all that later. I am trying to do the Oprah show post now! Image

-Linds
Last edited by Linz on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linz

Postby shannenchicafan » Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:47 pm

shannenchicafan

Postby Linz » Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:35 pm

The next morning, we all had breakfast at the hotel and then went and got ready to go to the show. We were ready fast beacuse they were doing our hair and make-up when we got the studio.

We all were backstage at Oprah's show. She walked out like she always did and greeted everyone. They were all clapping and yelling for her!

"Thank you, thank you. Well today we have two very special guests. One of them is the star of the hit new show on NBC called Twisted and the other is the producer of Twisted. But she has her own show coming out soon! Lindsay Hecker and Shannen Doherty are here with us today. Let me tell you, I love these girls. I have known Shannen for awhile and I met with Lindsay at her birthday bash and she is the sweetest girl and has the greatest personality! And Shannen she is so talented. I don't know if any of you have ever seen her on television or in movies but she is fantastic! Please welcome Lindsay Hecker and Shannen Doherty!" Oprah said, smiling. The audience clapped and she did it along with them as Shannen and I walked out. We were holding hands and smiling when we walked out.

"Hello. Have a seat." Oprah said, hugging us.

"How are you?" We asked Oprah, smiling.

"I'm better than ever how are you?" She asked.

"Great!" Shannen and I said.

"So Shannen.... tell everyone about how you found Lindsay." Oprah said.

"Well she auditioned for the show and I watched her tape and thought she was amazing! i just knew that she would be the girl to make the show a huge hit and I wanted her as the star. And she has made the show huge hit." Shannen said. I smiled and giggled.

"Look at that cute smile!" oprah said, smiling. Everyone laughed.

"You really are very talented, its amazing!" Oprah said.

"Thank you Oprah, I love you!" i said. She laughed.

"I know you do!" Oprah said.

"So.... how is the show going?" Oprah asked.

Shannen and I looked at each other. "Good." I replied.

"Lindsay tell us about your character." Oprah said.

"Well my character's name is Ruthie and she is a very strong person. She had a hard life in high school and now she is out on her own and dating and trying to make it through college. Its pretty comical actually and I think that is why people can relate to the show and Ruthie so well." I said.

"Uh huh. We love this show it is great!" Oprah said.

"Thank you, it is very fun to shoot! Its amazing to do what I do for a living!" I said.

"Yeah. Shannen you are the producer of Lindsay's show we all know that. And you have your own show coming out soon right? Tell us abou that." Oprah said.

"Well my show doesnt have a title yet. The show is about a young woman who is stuck with a reputation of being headstrong and nasty but is nice and fragile at heart. She dates a few guys and finds they already have a girlfriend etc. She picks the wrong kind of guys. It will include some stuff from my own life. Gavin Polone is the executive producer and he is great to work with. We will start shooting the show in a few months so I am really excited." Oprah said.

"Well so are we. We love to watch you girls on TV y'all are so talented we just can't get enough!" Oprah said, laughing. Shannen and I both laughed.
Last edited by anonymous on Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linz

Postby shannenchicafan » Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:50 pm

Lindsay I want more!

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you