[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - A Dream In Two

A Dream In Two

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

A Dream In Two

Postby Kristin Marie » Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:15 pm

A Dream in Two

I live with my mother and my seph father in Riverside County, a small town outside of Temecula. Sometimes it's hard living with them,especially my seph father, who this big Shannen Doherty hater. He tends to remain me of how horrible she is and I hate that. Every insult that flies out of his mouth………I just can’t believe the amount of verbal abuse he does on her.

I have always wanted to live alone, but I can’t. I am hearing impaired…I still want to live by myself…I know I have trouble with money…but I am a responsible person…independent. I don’t need to be dependent on my mother and seph father. I hate being dependent on them. I am 30 years old and it about time I DO what I have always wanted to do.

For 15 years I have always wanted to meet Shannen, Dianna and hopefully publish my biography, “ I Am A Survivor” I know one day it will come true; I just know it in my heart.

Little did I know that my dream or 2(well, maybe 3. I do want to be a writer.) Will come true and I for once can’t wait.

I sat in my room, I am always a quiet and private person and to myself. I have always been like that. My dog, Sadie barked at me for some attention. I lifted her up and put her on my bed. I laughed as I watch her snuggle between my shams that were on the bed. She liked to snuggle against something and she’s always been like that, ever since she was a baby.

I sat back down on the floor and took out my life story. I keep looking at it for a while. I have always wanted to write, since I was young. I loved to read and write. When I was a toddler in the hospital my mother would read to me every night. And when I was little my mom’s aunt used to tell me that I have to read…good thing I listened to her…Because of her, my reading became my passion as well as writing. With the story in my hand I walked to the couch that’s in my loft, I sat for a while. I wish I can be in Hollywood and work as a writer. I knew it would never happen. Me, a low learning disability, IQ of NOTHING, I am stupid, gullible…Even the president of the US don’t want me around…. My mother and seph father are right, I could never amount to anything…so why bother? I wanted to be an actress, no I was stupid, I wanted to take writing class, no its to hard; which it’s a hint for me, that I was stupid and wouldn’t understand, I want to meet Shannen and my parents HATES her. Meanwhile, my other parents, my father and seph mother, they are proud of me. And for that I am so glad. My brother, my sisters, my brother in law, my 2 friends who knew about Dianna, The website and Shannen: they known since October of 2003. For my mother and seph father, they are NOT proud of me…are they proud that I have a website on her? Are they proud that after 14 years I finally have my idol in my life? Are they proud that I overcame my disability? Are they proud I have a friends like Lindsay, Haylie, Kate, Matt and Dianna that respect me for who I am and if they met me in real life they wouldn’t judge me? Seeing as what happened with Kerry Vance and her father, I would think they would accept Dianna as part of my life. I wish they respected my loyalty against Shannen. It’s sad that I can’t talk to my parents about her. I want to be like Haylie, Lindsay, Kate and Dianna; they can talk about Shannen to their parents or talk about her movies and so forth. What about me? NO! Mentioning Shannen is like a bomb going to go off. I hate it! Sometimes I wish I could be like my friends…I crave for it all the time.

I wish I could talk to Dianna. To bad I can’t call her. I could use some help here. Dianna and I became best friend and have been for 3 and half years…we own a website that is dedicated to our role model and a wonderful and talented actress: Shannen Doherty

After I got out of my “ I hate my life.” “ Why can’t I be like them?” Referring to Shannen, my family and my friends. I left Sadie, who was snoring, on my bed. I took a nice hot bath. I needed it…It cleanses me.

After the long soothing bath, I got dressed and went for a walk, a long walk…I normally take my dog, but in this case, I was having my moments where I hated everything around me…I wanted out. Also walking cleanses your mind…if you have a writer’s block, walking helps.

When I returned from my walk the phone rang and I walk into the kitchen to answer it. It was Dianna! She doesn’t call me unless I Okayed her to call me. Was it Shannen? Someone hacked into the site, AGAIN?
Okay, Kris. Relax! You worry a lot. Little did I know Shannen wanted a favor from me? What could that be? As far as I know Dianna and Shannen has discussed it over their phone conversation one day.“ Kris, did Shannen call you?” Dianna asks as I sat on the couch, sipping my water. “ No. Why would she?” I ask her. “ She’s going to call you. Let me know if you calls you, okay.” “ Sure.” I told her. “ What is it about? You got to give me some hint, Di.” I added. I hate suspense. “ No. Trust me, this is good. Very good. I will be on AIM tonight so AIM me, okay.” She told me and we bonded for a few more minutes and we both hung up.

By 7pm, Shannen didn’t call. She told Dianna that she was stuck in a meeting. But I got her PM that she sent me.
Last edited by anonymous on Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

A Dream In Two

Postby Kristin Marie » Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:16 pm

Kristen,

Sorry I didn’t call you earlier. There’s something that I need to talk to you about.

By the way your North Shore Story: Forever Sisters= Nicole and Alexandra Story, I LOVED it! You are very talented. A talented person like that should not be wasted.

Love,

Shannen

I smiled when I saw the PM. I love getting messages from her. I sent her back a reply. Then I noticed that I got e-mail from Gary Ponticiello.

Kristin,

Thank you so for your e-mail about doing an intimate portrait on Shannen Doherty. We get a lot of e-mails from over 10,000 people all over wanting one on their favorite actors, actresses, and musicians. I have showed your e-mail to my colleagues, Katie Wagner and Nicole Orlando, who are consulting and associate producers.

We agreed that there should be on done on her…I also agree that we don’t need to discuss the private and personal life of a celebrity…. that’s not what we do…we talk to them about what its like working in the show biz world, why they wanted to be one, friends………things that fans WANT to hear…not the past…and I also agree, its not our business to what they did years ago. They are humans like us and they make the same mistakes as us…. they are no different than us, at all. You’re right about another thing; you’re a fan not a foe.

We got in touch with Shannen’s publicist (agent) Leslie Sloan and she agrees that doing this would be wonderful idea. We will also be contacting Shannen as well.

It takes a lot of guts to do what your doing for Shannen. She’s lucky to have a wonderful and determined fan like you.

We’ll be in touch

- Gary Ponticiello

I forwarded my e-mail to Dianna and she was pleased with what he said. I also wanted to let Lindsay, Kate, Haylie and Matt to know. I knew they would be as excited as I was.

I waited for Shannen to call me. My other friends knew was this was about and yet I am still in the dark to what this is about. I told Dianna to have her call me at a certain time to avoid a hatred outburst from my parents. I didn’t want them to hurt Shannen, not after all the wonderful things she has done for me and for my friends on the site, last year. I didn’t want to risk losing my friend, because of my parents.

Around 12 pm, she called me

“ Kristen?” A sweet voice came over the speaker. I didn’t need to guess who that was. I immediately screamed her name.

“ SHANNEN!” I stood up from the couch…YES! She called me!!
“ I hope I didn’t call you in a bad time.” She asks me. I love her sweet voice.
“ No. No. I’m glad you called. I was told that you needed to talk to me about something.”
“ I was hoping we meet in person, Kris.” She told me. I had to sit back down. What did she say? I had to adjust my hearing aid…maybe I missed something. She’s asking me to meet her, face to face! Was this the THING that my friends keep telling me about? I screamed, “ YES! YES! When? Now? Tomorrow? This second.” I couldn’t help myself, I just kept rambling on and on.
“ I will take a….” I started and she stopped me.
“ No, a limousine will come and pick you up and take you to the set.” She told me. I still couldn’t believe it. She………YES! I looked up at my ceiling and said thank you. I know that GOD, my grandparents and my friends made this possible for me…I knew that one of my closes friend, Lindsay Hecker had something to do with it…she always told me that my dream was worth living and if I think real hard that one day it will come true. How do I tell my parents that I won’t be here for a couple of weeks? Good thing my mom left her cell phone home for me. I immediately rang my friend, Roseanne and explained it to her. She was overjoyed.
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

A Dream In Two

Postby Kristin Marie » Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:21 pm

Here's some for now and that's all I have written. Enjoy these, okay.

“ Relax, Kris. I have it covered!”
“ You do? Thank god!” I could just hug her right now. I thanked her and hung up and went back to my conversation with Shannen. She sensed it was something else, it’s like she can read me like a book, literally. She knew that it had nothing to do with her, but my parents.

“ Kris?” She called out to me. “ What’s wrong, Sweetie?” In a way she’s like a surrogate mom to Di, Haylie, Matt, Kate, Lindsay and I. She cares so much for us. “ Want me to talk to them for you?” She suggested and I wanted to scream no. “ I can handle it, Kristen. I’m worried about you, Sweetie. You shouldn’t be stressing like this. This isn’t good for you.”

“ I know, Shannen. It’s just that I feel torn. It’s like I am being pulled in different directions. I can’t talk about……I don’t want to lose you. You’re my best friend and like a 2nd mother to me. You will hate me!” I cried to her.

“ Oh, no….don’t think like that. And hate you? I would NEVER hate you. NEVER. I love you, Di, Matt, Haylie, Lindsay and Kate very much. And if it weren’t for you and Dianna I wouldn’t be a part of your site and your life.I don’t want you to worry okay. I have a plan. I will get through them some how. Just got to trust me on this.” She told me and I smiled. “ Thank you, Shannen.” I told her.

“ Okay. Your ride will be here tomorrow morning at 10am.” She told me and I still couldn’t believe this. “ Bring lots of clothes and dress clothes, okay…. don’t worry about your hair, you can wash it when you get to the studio.” She added.

“ Okay.” I felt so much better and so excited. I was going to meet Shannen and I couldn’t wait. I went on line and Dianna AIM me and I told her to call me, now. So I logged off and waited for her call.

“ Kristin? What happened?” Dianna didn’t know why I wanted her to call me.
“ I AM GOING TO MEET SHANNEN! TOMORROW! A limosine is picking me up at 10am!” I was rambling on, I didn’t know if she understood a word that I was saying.

“ THAT’S WONDERFUL! I knew it!!” She told me and I told her about my parents and how she’s going to take care of it. The doorbell rang, so I put her on hold and went to answer it.

“ Kristin Leone?” A man asks. “ Yes, this is Kristin Leone. How may I help you?” I ask as the man handed me an envelope. I thanked him and he left. I rip open the envelope and read the letter. I picked up the phone. “ Dianna?”

“ Yes, sweetie. What’s wrong?”

“ No, nothing is wrong! I got a letter from Adam Kallner, Shannen’s lawyer. He likes my North Shore Story and he….” I stopped.

“ Kris?” Dianna cut in. “ What did he say?” She added.

“ Wants to talk to me about it!” I told her and I could hear her screaming with excitement.

“ Do you have any idea what this mean? He wants to do a movie out of it.” She told me and I agreed.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

A Dream In Two

Postby shannenchicafan » Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:30 pm

Kristin,
Continue it please!

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan
Very Important Shannen Fan

A Dream In Two

Postby Kristin Marie » Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:34 pm

I will, don't worry.

I have to write it out first.

Your in this.......I have plans for you Haylie, your going to recover from your depression your under and be HAPPY!!! Image

I have to figure out how to do Kate's though

Love and Hugs,

Kristin
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

A Dream In Two

Postby shannenchicafan » Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:41 pm

shannenchicafan

A Dream In Two

Postby Kristin Marie » Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:44 pm

Lindsay,

I got great news for you, Sis. How about I make you famous and you'd be on OC?( appearently FOX loves that show more than NS....but hey, lets not go there. Image Image)

Kate, I am working on you.....

Haylie, no problem, Sis....I got something for you. I am curing everyone's needs.

Think of me as Dr. Kristin Marie Leone

Love and Hugs,

Kristin
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

A Dream In Two

Postby Dianna » Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:45 pm

Fun, can't read for the rest Image
Dianna
Site Admin

A Dream In Two

Postby shannenchicafan » Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:46 pm

shannenchicafan

A Dream In Two

Postby Linz » Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:43 am

OMG Kris...... this is freaking awesome! ImageImageImage ME ON THE OC! Well its like a dream come true!!! OMG........ we are all getting so caught up! This story totally rocks and as for putting me on The OC that is like SUPER cool with me! Making me a professional actress is ALWAYS a great thing! ImageImage: THANKS! Image

-Linds
Last edited by anonymous on Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linz

Next

Return to Over to you