[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - A Dream In Two

A Dream In Two

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

A Dream In Two

Postby Kristin Marie » Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:45 am

When the interview was over, we all got up and shook Barbara’s hand as Shannen left the room.

“ Thank you so much, Barbara.” I told her with a smile.

“ Your story has touched my heart…and your book is beautiful.” She hugged me. “ Would you ever consider forgiving Kerry Vance?” She added.

“ I’m not really sure. I haven’t given much thought to that.” I honestly told her.

“ What’s the surprise, Barbara?” Kate ask.

“ Shannen will tell you. I am going to take off now. Have fun in Hollywood. Bye.” Barbara and her crewman left.

“ I hate bloody suspense!” Matt snorted.

“ I wonder what it is?” Lindsay told us.

“ Let’s go see Shannen.” Dianna told us and as we were walking out, Shannen walks back into the room.

“ Come with me…I have a surprise for you.” She told us as we all looked at each other and followed her into the family room where two couples were…My they do look…. Have I seen them before?

“ Matt, girls…this is my parents.” Shannen told us. Oh, yes, now I know! “ I invited them to watch Kristen’s interview.”

“ It was remarkable, Kristen.” Mr. Doherty told me and I smiled.

“ We got teary-ed at the end.” Mrs. Doherty added.

“ Thank you, Mr. and Mrs. Doherty. I’m glad you enjoyed it.” I told them.

“ I felt that you guys deserve to meet my parents, after all the wonderful things you’ve done for me.” Shannen told us.

“ We are touched, Shannen!” We all told her.

“ Kristen?” Shannen took my hand and we sat down on the couch besides her parents. “ I wanted you all to see what kind of parents I have. Not what you read in the papers. I have a loving family. A loving mother and father who supported me from the moment I step front on the soil of Hollywood.”
She added.

“ Kristen, I understand that your family hates my daughter. Yes, I am angry that they hate her cause they don’t know anything about her.” Rosa told me.

“ We can’t change they way they feel about Shannen….They don’t know the Shannen we know and that’s sad.” Tom told me.

“ Wish you can tell them that!” Dianna told them.

“ And my family!” Kate spoke out.

“ There are no answers to why people do what they do.” Shannen explain to us.

“ Could we prove them wrong?” Lindsay asked.

“ They won’t listen, Lindsay. They NEVER did.” Matt told her.

“ True, Matt. Doing LIP can change that.” Lindsay told us.

“ I wish I could talk to your parents, Sweetie. But it’s not worth it.” Rosa told me.

“ That’s the way society is. There’s so many trashy stuff out there.and we can’t stop them from making news. What we can do is stop reading the tabloids, Kristen. But that’s not going to happen. IF GOD cut out tabloids, the world would go crazy. And you have to remember that the world had changed. I wish we can live when we didn’t have TV so we don’t have to worry about reporters making up stories.” Tom told me.

“ The media, the reporters and the tabloids are part of our life and no matter how much we hate them, there’s nothing we can do. We can continue to fight them and sue them….” Rosa told me.
“ We can sometimes beat them at there own games.”

“ Why won’t you sue, Shannen?” Kate asked.

“ Because, Kate, it’s not worth it. Cause there still going to do it.” Shannen told her.

“ What gives a parent a right to bash another parent kid?” Lindsay sat besides me.

“ Look at Kerry Vance’s father? He HATED Kristin cause she was handicap. Even told her mother! Wasn’t fair.” Dianna pointed out.

“ Paul Vance should be ashamed of himself. He should BE PROUD that his daughter was her daughter’s best friend!” Lindsay added.

“ If Paul Vance was standing in front of me, I’d pound HIM for hurting Kris like that!” Matt pointed out.
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

A Dream In Two

Postby Kristin Marie » Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:46 am

“ What gave Kerry’s father the right to do that?” Kate asked.

“ Who knows, Kate? Who knows? “ Shannen told her.

“ Kristen, it doesn’t give anyone the right to do what they did. What Paul Vance did to you, was cruel and heartless…He should have been proud that you were his daughter’s best friend.” Mr. Doherty stop.

“ I’m still angry at him and at Kerry….maybe not……..They hurt me.” I looked at them.

“ We know. And it doesn’t excuse your parent’s or Kerry or her father for what they did. JUST LIKE it doesn’t excuse the media for what they did.” Shannen told me.

“ Kristen, Tom and I are so grateful everyday that you and Dianna have this wonderful and dedicated website on our daughter. You two put so much work and energy to keep this site up and running, clean and a wonderful place where fans like you, Di, Lindsay, Matt and Kate can enjoy. We are so proud of you…..all of you.” Rosa smiled at all of us.

“ And with that note…” Tom stop and looked at his daughter.

“ Matt, girls….The other part of the surprise is……I am making the website official.” She told us, Dianna, Lindsay and I jumped up from the couch and screamed and hugged along with Matt and Kate. We were all so happy. We hugged and thanked Tom and Rosa and then Shannen.

“ When? When?” We all asked.

“ Soon”

“ Thank you, Shannen! We love you!” We all hugged her again.

“ I love all of you very much.” She told us. Tom and Rosa stayed awhile and we all went out for dinner. We had a fun night. We even got to talking about LIP and Tom and Rosa seemed to he thrilled about it.

Then we talked about the book signing. A few days later, my segment with Barbara Walters aired and Kerry Vance was indeed watching it….as I thought she would.

Meanwhile back in Los Angeles, Shannen’s new show was announced:
The Shannen Doherty Show. Shannen was thrilled with the title and of course she picked out the name. Gavin Palone gave me an office. I took Dianna and Lindsay to see it. ( Kate was auditioning for a role of some sort and Matt was busy at the Burbank Studio Tour)

“ Your getting an office!” Lindsay paced the room. My office is in the NBC building( where they filmed Providence, Days and Friends. “ I love it, Sis.” She added.
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

A Dream In Two

Postby Kristin Marie » Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:47 am

“ Beautiful!” Dianna told me. “ And just think, my office is few doors down from you.” She added.

“ I know.” I told them. “ I can’t wait to decorate this office.” I added.

“ Well, I will help. Matt’s a good painter. He can paint.” Lindsay pointed out. “ What color?” she added.

“ I don’t know. I can’t go with Blue….Maybe beige,”
“ Good color!” My friends told me as Kate ran in. “ Kate, what’s wrong?”

“ I got….a job!” Kate told us.

“ I had no idea……Uh!” Lindsay looked confuse.

“ I should have told you before, but I was afraid to jinx it.” Kate told us.

“ Okay.” We told her.

“ I auditioned for Summerland….you know the WB show?” She told us and we all nodded. “ I play Lori Loughlin’s daughter.”

“ She has a daughter?” I asked.

“ I didn’t think Ava had children.” Lindsay added

“ Well, maybe she did, but was never brought up.” Dianna suggested.

“ I know. But I am so HAPPY! I cried on the way over here. I am an actress now!” Kate happily jumped up and down.

“ We are so happy for you, Sweetie.” We all hugged her.

“ And I am working with Lori Louglin. She’s like the most awesome actress, besides Shannen of course.” Kate told us.

“ I used to watch Full House. I remember meeting them for REAL and she’s so sweet. And Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen were adorable.” I told them.

“ What year did you see them, Kris? Lindsay asked me.

“ I’m not quite sure. Maybe in 1994…The twins were 7 or 6.” I told Lindsay.

“ I think we had that show in the UK….I’m sure we did.” Dianna was pondering to herself.

Later we went to see Shannen who was looking over her papers. Kate ran in and told her the news.
“ Honey! That’s wonderful!” Shannen embraced her. “ The cast is A LOT of fun!” She added.

“ I just thought of something.” Dianna approached them. “ We are ALL going to be in the same place. HERE.”

“ Together!” Lindsay chimed in,

“ WOW! As Matt would say, “ Bloody Awesome!” Gosh…This is great!” I added.

“ We did the right thing by coming here.” Lindsay told us.

“ Things are looking up for us here.” Dianna added.

“ I love being here.” Kate told us.

“ We all do. We all do, Kate.” I told her and we all hugged each other.

Kate began working on Summerland and we were all so proud of her. It wasn’t before long that Kate had fans of her own and she loved it! We had 3 official website going at once: www.shannen-doherty.net, www.lindsay-Hecker.net and www.kate-sowley.net
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

A Dream In Two

Postby Linz » Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:13 pm

Awesome Kris! I added to mine toO! is that really what her show is called? We're all gettin' famous! COOL! Image

-Linds
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

A Dream In Two

Postby Kristin Marie » Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:33 am

Lindsay,

Not really sure what the title is going to be....I just made it up.

Love and Hugs,

Kris

Now I am off to read your story Image
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

A Dream In Two

Postby shannenchicafan » Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:05 am

more please

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan

A Dream In Two

Postby Kristin Marie » Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:16 am

I will post more soon. I am having a slight of writers block...okay, so bare with me on this.....if its nice out tomorrow, I am going for a walk to think clearly.

Just enjoy this for now.

The next morning I woke up at 5:30am. I couldn’t sleep. I kept tossing and turning. I was so excited….I couldn’t wait for the day to start. TODAY, MILLIONS and MILLIONS of people are going to read my story. What if they hate it? What if they love it? The what
“ IF’S” kept popping in my head. And the negativity wasn’t far from my mind. Why I am thinking negative? Is there a reason why I am so nervous? I need tea…..soothing tea!” I tried to close my eyes again. I just couldn’t go back to sleep. What if I just close my eyes? That should work, should it?

Just as I was dozing off again something was touching my foot or better yet, licking it. AH, ELFIE! I then turned over and saw Leroy licking Dianna’s face….and I just laughed and laughed….well, it was cute. Finally she realized that it was the dog who was licking her foot and she wasn’t dreaming it. Few minutes later, Shannen walks in, who looked like she just got back from the WAR……..her hair was sticking up and Dianna and laughed, and then Shannen threw the pillow at us and we had pillow fight for couple of minutes. It was SO SO fun!!

After we had our fun, we called Matt and woke him up. I then called Kate and Lindsay, who didn’t want to wake up, although, who can blame them. We all showered and got dressed and the 6 of us went out for breakfast.

Meanwhile, Kerry Vance was re-watching the Barbara Walters interview with me in it. “ I never met to hurt, Kristin. I never did. I’m glad she’s in Hollywood and going after her dream.” She got up and turned the tape off.
“ I need to see her…to talk to her.” She added going into her room and packed for California.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

A Dream In Two

Postby shannenchicafan » Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:43 pm

kristin,
more please

haylie
shannenchicafan

A Dream In Two

Postby Kristin Marie » Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:50 pm

I am still working things out in my head right now.

I will post as soon as I come up with something good.

Love and Hugs,

Kris

thanks for reading my story and like Lindsay said, all good things must come to an end...and mine will end soon...Problem is, how to end it.......I don't want to end it, but I gotta.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

A Dream In Two

Postby shannenchicafan » Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:54 pm

shannenchicafan

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you