[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - A Dream Come True

A Dream Come True

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

A Dream Come True

Postby sevy » Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:26 pm

sevy
Shannen Fanatic

A Dream Come True

Postby shannenbigtimefan » Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:37 am

i have to find my story...since i had to pack it up...when we moved...and then i will finish it....
shannenbigtimefan
Very Important Shannen Fan

A Dream Come True

Postby shannenbigtimefan » Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:35 pm

heres part of chapter 4

Chapter 4
Back at the Hotel

Maria and I were back at the hotel first. So we started to play some board games. And then we called the front desk to see if they could bring up a Play Station 1, the hotel is cheap with their games and stuff. Then Maria and I went down there to get it. And when we got back Shannen and Alanna still wasn’t back. So I called Alanna’s cell phone. After two rings, Alanna picked up, “Hello” Alanna said. “Hey where are ya’ll at?” I asked. “We are on the way to the hotel, we went on Batman again” Alanna said. “Whatever sees ya’ll when ya get here. Bye” I said. “Bye” Alanna said.
After we got off the phone, Maria and I changed clothes and then Shannen and Alanna came in. “Sorry we’re late” said Shannen. “Its okay, are ya’ll ready to go get something to go see a movie? I asked. “Yep we’re ready” said Shannen. “So what movie are we going to go see?” asked Maria. “How about ‘Shark Tales’?” Alanna said. “Yea, I wanna see ‘Shark Tales’” Maria said. “Alright, let’s get going” said Shannen.
On our way to the movie theater we saw a bus of kids just coming in from Whale Branch Middle School. And I saw some of my old teachers. So we stopped and talked to them. I saw my favorite teacher Mrs. Simmons. I haven’t seen her since the eighth grade. “Hey, Mrs. Simmons remember me?” I asked. “Dana how is my baby doing?” Mrs. Simmons asked. “I’m doing well it was my birthday yesterday. I turned 16, and coming here is one of my presents” I said. “That’s cool, well happy late b-day, hope you are enjoying it” said Mrs. Simmons “Well it started out pretty good, and I got to meet one of my favorite actress. But then a very good friend of mine that moved here last year was put in the hospital last night” I said.
“Do I know this friend?” asked Mrs. Simmons. “Do you remember Kim Halliwell?” I asked “You mean the girl you always sat by?” asked Mrs. Simmons
shannenbigtimefan

A Dream Come True

Postby rabz » Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:45 pm

its great.so sweet...it sure is a dream come true...
rabz
Shannen Wanna Be

A Dream Come True

Postby shannenbigtimefan » Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:50 am

thanks rabz......heres the rest of chapter 4

“Cool, we can go together” I said. After everyone was done talking, we went to the movie theater and got the tickets for “Shark Tales”. Everyone watching the movie was having a good time, we were all laughing through the whole movie. After the movie was over we all went and got a little snack.
While we were at McDonald’s ordering off the dollar menu, I saw Farnaz, so I walk over to her and said “Is your name Farnaz?” “Yes it is, may I ask why?” “Its me Dana off of the Shannen Doherty fan site” I said. “That’s why you look familiar” said Farnaz. “How about you come sit with us. Shannen is over there too.” I said. “Are you sure it’s Shannen?” asked Farnaz. “I’m sure you can come look for yourself” I said. After Farnaz and I had our little argument she came back with me to the table. She said “Oh, my gosh, your right it is Shannen.”
We all laughed at what Farnaz said. Farnaz sat down and we all started talking. “Well Farnaz, where are you staying while you are here?” asked Shannen. “I am staying at that hotel near the park” said Farnaz. “Hey we are staying at that same hotel” I said before anyone else could say it. “What room do you stay in?” asked Farnaz. “Alanna, Maria and I stay in room 213” I said. “And I stay in room 211, but Dana, Maria, and Alanna have stayed with me last night. We were in the last two days playing around” Shannen said. “I stay in 212, so that was you three that was singing?” Farnaz asked. “Yep that was us, and no we weren’t drunk, I don’t do that” Alanna and I said it at the same time.
We all laughed at the comment. “You guys didn’t sound bad together” Farnaz said. “We have already decided that and that we might start a band, wanna join?” Shannen said. “Sure, but can I play the drums, some, just every once in awhile?” asked Farnaz. “Yep, you can” Shannen said. After awhile of us talking, we all went back to the hotel. Farnaz and I talk the whole way back to the hotel. The Alanna said “Geez, can’t ya’ll shut up already?” “Oh, Alanna why don’t you hush, let us talk or are you jealous?” I asked. “Me jealous of what?” asked Alanna. “I know you aren’t jealous because I am talking to Farnaz” I said. “Hey you don’t have to be jealous about me, it’s not like I’m going to keep Dana from talking to you” Farnaz said.
“Alanna you can have more than one best friend and you know that and no one can replace you and you should know that” I said. “I know that people can have more than one best friend” said Alanna. After our little argument we went into the hotel and to our rooms and the said good night and went to sleep.
shannenbigtimefan

A Dream Come True

Postby shannenbigtimefan » Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:16 am

i will post chapter 5 when i finish writing it....hope everyone likes the story so far..
shannenbigtimefan

Previous

Return to Over to you