[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Aftermath of a Wish (A charmed Fan Fic)

Aftermath of a Wish (A charmed Fan Fic)

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Postby aurora » Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:04 am

Disclaimer: I do not own anything Charmed.

This story takes place immediately after I Dream of Phoebe

A woman opened her eyes seeing nothing but darkness. She attempted to stand up only to bump her head against an unseen object. She kicked with her legs, reached her arms to either side. She quickly realized there was no way out. She heard and felt nothing. She struggled violently to escape knowing for certain that she would die if she didn’t. She gagged from the still air and the sent of mildew. She realized the futility of her actions. She leaned her head back as she crossed her arms over her chest. She closed her eyes wondering what the difference was, she couldn’t see anything anyway. She focused all her thoughts on home and her body went limp.

Meanwhile back at the manor, Chris watched as his parents orbed out. “There may still be hope for you yet,” Phoebe told Chris.

“Yeah, right!” Chris responded with his usual air of sarcasm.

A dark haired woman suddenly appeared. “Help me Phoebe,” she said. “I am trapped.”

“Oh my god!!” Phoebe’s eyes lit up with shock and delight. She grabbed Chris. “Cemetery, now!” she commanded.

“What the?” Chris said.

“No talking, just orbing!” Phoebe said. Chris orbed Phoebe to the cemetery. The woman also disappeared. Phoebe pointed at one of the tomb stones. “In there hurry!”

“You want me to what?” Chris exclaimed.

“Now, please?” Phoebe pleaded.

Chris orbed in beside the trapped woman and orbed her out. She caught her breath. “Thank you, who ever you are.” She said to Chris. Then she turned to Phoebe. “Did we save the doctor?” she asked.

Phoebe looked stunned. “What? No Prue, we didn’t.” Phoebe answered.

“Prue?” Chris questioned.

“Yeah, Prue this is Chris. Chris Perry. Chris, Prue,” Phoebe quickly made the introductions.

“Prue Halliwell?” Chris questioned. Phoebe ignored Chris’s question and turned her attention to Prue. Then he read the name on the tomb stone and instantly knew he was right.

“He is a white lighter, I take it?” Prue responded.

“Not exactly, long story,” Phoebe said. “Let’s just go back to the manor and I will explain everything.”

All three returned to the manor. “Prue, why don’t you go take a shower?” Phoebe politely suggested without stating the obvious that after being dead for years, she wasn’t smelling very appealing. Prue went up stairs.

“Would you mind telling me what is going on?” Chris asked Phoebe.

“Richard wished the charmed ones alive again. It must have saved Prue too because she is also a charmed one,” Phoebe responded.

Leo and Piper orbed back in carrying Wyatt. “I have an announcement to make,” Leo said. “The elders want me to stay up there full time now!”

“What! You can’t!” Chris cried out horrified. He thought for a moment as he watched Wyatt yawn in Piper’s arms. “Stay for one more week. I need…. Wyatt, isn’t his birthday next week? Couldn’t you at least stay for that?” Piper glanced over at Chris oddly.

“You remembered Wyatt’s birthday?” Piper smiled. “Yeah Leo, stay for your son.”

Prue came back down stairs with wet hair and wrapped in a big white towel and skimpy bath robe. “Phoebe what happened to my room?” Prue asked. “Where is all my stuff?”

Piper looked over at Prue. “Oh my god!” Piper said. Then she fainted.

“Piper,” Leo dove after her.

Piper sat back up again. “Is this real, or am I dreaming?”

“Piper!” Prue said. She ran to her side.

“She is ok,” Leo said.

“Richard wished the charmed ones alive again,” Chris said.

“Yeah so what,” Piper said. Then her eyes lit up as she finally got it! “Oh I could kiss Richard!”

“No!” Chris yelled out.

“I think we better leave that to Paige,” Phoebe stated sheepishly.

“Who is Paige?” Prue asked. Piper and Phoebe exchanged awkward glances.

“This is going to be a long night,” Piper said. “I will go put on some tea.”
Last edited by aurora on Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aurora
New Shannen Fan

Postby honda200 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:24 am

Well now you got me hooked allso .Although any story that, brings back Prue would hook me .Say im i understanding you ,is there a preveus story to this? I Dreamed of Pheope ,as i checket sreach and nothing came up .anyway hope you can add soon. Jean(honda2200)
honda200
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby aurora » Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:47 pm

I dream of Phoebe was not a fan fic, it was an episode of Charmed.

Here is a quick summary of the episode: Phoebe frees a genie, Jinny from a bottle, only to find that she has been tricked into becoming the genie herself. Anxious to put Leo and Piper back together so he can be conceived, Chris uses Phoebe to make his wish come true, but she takes his instructions too literally. Feeling that he is losing Paige, Richard steals the bottle so he can wish Paige back into his life. Jinny steals the bottle from Richard and wishes the Charmed Ones dead. Richard regains control of the genie and wishes the charmed ones alive again.

On the show that wish only saved Piper, Paige and Phoebe. In my story, that wish also saved Prue since she is also a charmed one.
aurora
New Shannen Fan

Postby honda200 » Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:15 am

Last edited by honda200 on Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
honda200

Postby aurora » Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:28 pm

Thanks for the constructive critism. I modified the begining allittle.

Leo, Piper and Phoebe exited to the kitchen. “Prue was supposed to die,” Leo stated regretfully.

“What are you saying Leo,” Piper asked.

“Don’t get used to this. Death will keep coming for her!” Leo insisted.

“Leo, I can’t take losing her again,” Piper shuttered.

“It was a genie’s wish. Doesn’t she get a second chance?” Phoebe suggested.

“I don’t know, I will check with the other elders,” Leo said. He orbed out.

Chris finished explaining to Prue that she had been dead for last few years and brought back by a genie’s wish.

“Really, that is very interesting,” Prue said. “Lucky for my astral projection power, otherwise, I would have just died again from suffocation. Thanks again for saving my life!” She smiled at Chris.

“Any time,” Chris responded with a smile.

Prue smiled back. “Where you from?” she asked.

“Oh, that isn’t important,” Chris said sadly. “I probably won’t be around much longer anyway.”

“Neither will I,” Prue said. “Death never gives up a claim.”

“Oh,” Chris said. “At least you will have one more chance to see your family again.”

“What family, besides Piper and Phoebe?” Prue said. “Most of my other relatives are already dead! Unless you count my father. But he wasn’t much of a father anyway. He was never there.”

“Neither was mine,” Chris said. “I just got lots of broken promises and that was about it!”

“Letters saying I will definitely be there next time,” Prue said. “Sorry princess, I have an important business meeting.”

“Exactly, well not the princess part of course but...” Chris said. Prue and Chris both laughed. Piper and Phoebe walked back in.
aurora
New Shannen Fan

Postby honda200 » Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:14 am

Good so far !. I like the whole consept of Richards wish it sounds fesable .Jean(honda200)
Last edited by honda200 on Wed Apr 06, 2005 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
honda200

Return to Over to you