the significance of a life

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Postby pruebear » Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:00 pm

This is a fan-fiction about Prue's daughter, Annaleise.
About:
Melinda and Marissa, are Piper's daughters. Melinda is 14 and Marissa is 7. Karah and Brianna are Phoebe's daughters. Karah is 2 and Brianna is 8. Elizabeth and Annaleise are Prue's daughters. Elizabeth is 12 and Annaleise is 17.

Anna is struggling through her last year in high school, and her life is anything but easy. With the death of her best friend she finds it hard to enjoy her senior year. Prue, Andy, Elizabeth, and Anna just moved out of the manor, and into a new house all the way across town. Life has just gotten too hard for Anna, can she handle it?
Kelli Image
pruebear
New Shannen Fan

Postby pruebear » Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:32 am

"Mom, we got the results of the cheerleading tryouts today at school, and I made it!" Elizabeth said as she came running through the front door.
"Mom isn't here yet." Anna said when her little sister finished. "Oh. Well do you know when she'll be home?" Elizabeth said as she dumped her school books on the couch opposite Anna. "She and dad went to the store, we're out of milk. They should be back any minute."
"I hope she gets back soon, I can't wait to tell her." Just then the door opened. "Tell me what?" Prue said as she came through the door, Andy following behind her. "That I made captain of the Junior High cheerleading squad!" Prue's eyes lit up. "Oh honey that's great. You can tell me all about it at dinner tonight." Andy noticed Anna was sitting on the couch reading a book. "Hey Anna, how was school today?" She looked up from the book she was reading to see her dad sitting at the end of the couch.
"It went, nothing special." She gave her dad a hug, then went back to reading her book.
"Did you know I was captain of the High School squad when I was a senior?" Anna heard her mom say from the kitchen. 'And Lizzy is the captain of the JH squad. Why don't we just make her the queen of England? She wouldn't be this happy if she had to put up with the stuff that I have to put up with. That's okay though, it will all be over soon enough.' Anna thought as she walked up to her room.
"Mom, what are we eating tonight?" Elizabeth asked to get her mom to stop talking about when she was a cheerleader. "I don't know, why don't you help me find some food." It took an hour for Prue and Elizabeth to cook dinner. "Andy, baby, would you tell Annie that dinner is ready?" Andy nodded and went upstairs to get his oldest daughter.
When he got there the door was standing wide open, but Anna was nowhere to be found. Her window was wide open, and there was a note on her bed.

"To mom, dad, & Liz,
Don't worry about me, I'm fine. I am going to Aunt Piper's. Be back later.
Love, Annaleise."

Well, what do you think? Should I continue?

Kelli Image
pruebear
New Shannen Fan

Return to Over to you