The return of the dead

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

The return of the dead

Postby anajet » Sat Apr 09, 2005 2:03 pm

Part 16
Everyone except Prue and Piper orbed into the attic to prepare the battle. Prue and Piper sat in the kitchen with the stones and waited.
- I’m really sorry for all that stuff that I said when you had died. I know you did it for saving us, but I missed you so much.
- I missed you to.
- Is it true that Cole can come back?
- Yes. If this works out as we want it to.
- What will happen do you, Andy and your children? Will you also come back?
- That was the signal. Lets go.
Prue took Pipers hand and orbed them to the attic before Piper could protest.
Prue took her place in the front with the others three of white. They should protect the others behind them who should help the white ones but also put the stones together.
After a short moment started a small black hole appear in the room and everybody saw how it grow. Soon everything was in black and then the black one came. They could feel the evil.
- Look at the stones. Prue screamed out to the people behind her.
Self she and the other white ones closed their eyes and held up their hands against the black one creating a shield.
Piper, Phoebe, Paige and Leo laid their hands on the white ones shoulders helping them. For awhile it looked like they was going to win without the help of the stones. But then the evil one increased his power. Paige, Phoebe, Piper and Leo was ready to pull of their hands. But then Cole screamed.
- Not yet. A little time more.
Phoebe felt how Cole was getting weaker and weaker. Then she got a premonition. It was the same girl she saw as in the future the Avatars had wanted. But this time she wasn’t standing alone, Cole stood next to her. This gave her more power, power that she gave to Cole. This was exactly what they needed since the black one now had realised all his power.
- Now. Leo yelled.
He and Piper sat the stones together as the same time as the white ones fell down at the ground and all of the black ones power was sucked into the stones. The more and more power that the stones sucked up the more and more of the blackness disappeared. Finally even the black one started to disappear. And at the same time the black one completely disappeared so did the white ones.
Phoebe, Paige and Piper all fainted of exhaustion and the fact that they had lost their beloved ones, again. The only one still awake was Leo.
He first carried his wife to their bed. Then he got Phoebe to hers and last Paige. After that did he get his sons. Last he also laid down in his and Pipers bed and fell asleep at once.
anajet
Very Important Shannen Fan

The return of the dead

Postby anajet » Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:56 pm

Part 16
When Phoebe awaked she almost right away felt that everything was right. And when she turned over and saw Cole she wasn’t at all suppressed. She smiled and just looked at him for some time.
- Good morning. She said when he opened his eyes.
- Good morning. Both of you. Cole said back as he laid his hand on her stomach.
- We going to have a baby?
- We are going to have a baby.
Piper also awaked from her sleep. Leo was already awake and stood in the doorway.
- There is someone I want you to se.
- Ok.
They walked out in the hallway and down to the kitchen. There sat not only Chris and Wyatt but also Prue, Andy and their children Phoebus, Padgett and Pepper.
- Pad and Phoeb be nice to your sister. Andy said as Prue rushed up from her chair and hugged her sister.
- Are you really here? Will you really stay?
- I will stay until the day I die, again…
- How will it work, I mean since you died. Both of you actually.
- It’s just us who knows that. Everyone else doesn’t remember that we died.
They hugged again as the other two sisters and Cole came down the stair.
- Ohh, three new kids that aunt Paige can spoil. And in about nine months their will even one more. She said smiling at Phoebe and Cole.
- Really. Piper said.
- Yes.
- Well come here the both of you. It’s time for a hug between the four of us. Prue said.
The sisters just stood there hugging for some time.
- Now. I see who is Pepper, but who is Padgett and who is Phoebe? Paige asked.
- Well Pad got the same eye colour as me and Phoeb the same as Andy.
- I wonder where you got the names from… Phoebe said as she took up Phoebus.
- I got my inspiration from yours.
- Really.
- Have you started to decade what you will call yours? Piper asked Phoebe and Cole.
- Yes we have.
- Does it start with a P perhaps?
- Yes…
- What is it? Paige asked.
- Prudencia…
They all sat down to eat breakfast. And after awhile did a question popup in Paige head.
- Prue?
- Yes.
- Who is the new black one?
- It’s… I can’t remember. But I know this person is perfect for the job.
Nine months later there was not six children in the Halliwell manor, there was seven since Piper and Leo had got a daughter named Melinda.
You would believe that the house would be full. But in a magical way it seemed to grew on the inside, but not on the outside.
But just because their was another black one doesn’t mean that the sisters didn’t have anything to do. The black one kept them busy, but far away as busy as they used to be.
And yes Paige met her love of the life. But that’s another story that I soon will tell you.

I hope you like it. I really enjoyed writing it.
/Anna
anajet

The return of the dead

Postby alwaysastar » Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:40 pm

Its excellent! Well done!
alwaysastar

The return of the dead

Postby anajet » Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:45 pm

I've started a new story called: "The Love Of Paige".
It's based on this story.
anajet

The return of the dead

Postby alwaysastar » Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:54 pm

alwaysastar

The return of the dead

Postby anajet » Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:12 pm

Thanks for all the great replies. /Anna
anajet

The return of the dead

Postby honda200 » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:04 am

WOW!..Awesome i just finished reeding it ,amazing.but i do have question if i may ask ,although i may have missed it .well if Prue was dead,and then retured as a white one, well how could she be married to Andy,who was also dead i beleave it said,and have 3 kidds? like i said though i could have missed it ,i plan to rereed it .Still amaziengly thought out .Jean(honda200) Image Image
Last edited by honda200 on Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
honda200

The return of the dead

Postby anajet » Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:19 am

Their life continued in the place where they ended up after their dead. That's where they got married and had their children. The children was never humans until they got send to earth since they where spirits in the "place" (don't know what to call it).
Hope that answered your questions.
/Anna
anajet

The return of the dead

Postby honda200 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 6:47 am

Hmm .cool like, in the after life maybe ?say in order how would your three storys go ?amazeing storys Jean(honda200)
honda200

The return of the dead

Postby anajet » Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:36 pm

Exactly!
1. The return of the dead
2. The love of Paige
3. Until Dead Do Us Part, Again
4. ??
anajet

PreviousNext