[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - charmed(doesnt have a tile sorry)

charmed(doesnt have a tile sorry)

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Postby prueprue » Sun Jun 13, 2004 8:40 pm

prue=17
piper=16
phoebe=15

prue sat in her room crying, tears of anger and pain came rolling down her face. thoughts running though her head, why him? why not me? why couldn't i save him. this is all my fault, just when we were happy and going to have a child together i go and get him killed.
"i'm so sorry" whispered prue.
prue sat there for hours not really caring about anything. tears were still coming down her face and thoughts running though her head. but, prues thoughts were interupted by a knock on the door followed by piper's voice.
"prue honey, you ok in there. please can i come in?"
there was along silence, then piper said,
"ok i've had it i'm coming in, i know your hurting but please can i come in i can't stand it when your like this, i want to help."
"no...piper please......just go." "i dont want you to see me like this."
"but prue please, ok i'm coming weather you like or not"
with that piper opened prues door and walked into her bedroom, where she found prue sat in a corner, rocking back and forth.
"omg....prue" came pipers whispered voice. prue looked really pale and was shaking, tears were roling down her pale face and her eyes looked swolen from crying.
"piper i told you not to come in, you can't see me like this"
"oh prue." said piper while walking up to prue. prue tryed to get up but had to hold on to the cubboard for support.
"prue you ok?" asked piper who was getting even more worried.
"no" said prue in a horsish, whispered, voice

i will write more tomorrow if any body wants me too and sorry about the spelling mistakes
Last edited by prueprue on Wed Jun 16, 2004 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
prueprue
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannenhalliwell2 » Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:03 pm

yes u should continue it its a great start
shannenhalliwell2

Postby prueprue » Sat Jun 19, 2004 2:03 am

prueprue

Postby shannenhalliwell2 » Sat Jun 19, 2004 3:18 am

well its ur choice just do it if u feel like it and have the time :tup:
shannenhalliwell2

Postby prueprue » Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:26 am

prueprue

Postby shannenhalliwell2 » Sat Jun 19, 2004 5:14 am

ok great i look forward to reading some more Image
shannenhalliwell2

Postby Prudence#1 » Tue Jun 22, 2004 8:32 am

It is a great story
Thanks *Zetti* for my avartar

A dream is not a dream if you dont believe in it.
Prudence#1

Postby prueprue » Wed Jun 23, 2004 5:43 pm

ok i had to rewrite sorry but its still kinda the same story so here goes:

prue=18
piper=17
phoebe=16

prue sat in her room crying, tears of anger and pain came rolling down her face. why him, why not me? why couldn't i save him, this is all my fault, just when we going to have a child i go and get him killed
"i'm so sorry" whispered prue.
prue sat there, like that, for hours. not really caring about anything. tears were still coming down her face and thoughts running through her head. but, prues thoughts were interupted by a knock on the door followed by pipers voice.
"prue honey can i come in, its been two weeks now since andy died and you haven't come out of your room in days, i'm starting to get even more worried about you." there was along silence then piper said
"prue i've had it i'm coming in weather you like it or not"
"no please just go away, i want andy back, i'm so stupid." said prue who couldn't stop crying.
"prue i know your hurting but please, i'm coming in i cant bear not being able to do any thing."
"no, piper, i cant take it any more."
"thats it" said piper opening the door and finding prue sat in a corner moving back and forth.
"omg.......prue"said piper in a worried voice. prue looked really pale and was shaking, tears roled down her pale face and her eyes looked swolen from cring.
"piper i told you not to come in, you cant see me like this."
"omg prue" said piper with tears in her eyes.
just then prue decided to get up but nearly collapsed with dizzness, she had to hold on to the cubboard for support.
"piper, im sorry you shouldn't have to see me like this."
"prue" whispered piper with pain in her voice. piper went closer to prue and cuddle her.
"i..........." prue tryed to speak but her voice cort in her throat.
"i know, its ok, just try to breath, dont speak its going to be ok."
"no its not ok andys dead i tryed to save him but i failed. now my baby's not going to have a father, this is all my fault."
"hey its ok, its ok......shh." piper tryed to calm prue as prue cryed with her head on pipers shouder. piper comforted prue untill she calm down.
" im sorry, i didnt mean for this to............"
"prue, stop blaming your self it wasn't your fault there was nothing you could do to change what happened." "now i think you need to rest."
"no i cant rest."
"but prue you need to, for yours and the babies sake"
prue took one look at piper then walk to her bed with piper following close behind. piper moved the covers and helped prue into bed.
piper don't leave me i cant stand been on my bed.
"piper dont leave me i cant stand been on my own."
"hey dont worry i'll stay until you fall asleep nite sis."
"nite" replied prue. with that prue closed her eyes and fell asleep, piper kissed prue on the forehead and whispered " i love you"
piper then out of prues room and shut the door behind her. she then said "nite" to phoebe and went to bed.

the next morning piper and phoebe were woken up to the sound of prue been sick. they both ran to the bathroom just in time to see a very pale and tired prue walk out.
"prue.. you ok?" asked a very worried but shocked phoebe.
"im fine, sorry for wake you both" said prue then walked off into her bedroom.
"is she going to be ok? " phoebe asked piper.
" i think so, but she needs to start looking after herself or she might end up mischaring"
ya what.........shes pregant." "when did you find out"
"last night i talked to her and it came out, i dont even think she realised she told me"
"oh ok lets not worry here" said phoebein a worried voice. "lets just breath, every things going to be ok" said phoebe in between trying to breath.
" ok phoebe i think you need to sick down" said piper helping phoebe down the stairs to the kiction.

upstairs prue got dressed, then put abit of make up on to try hide the paleness. she then walked down the stairs into the kiction were she found piper and phoebe eating breakfast.
"hey" said prue as she walked in, up to the fridge and got a yohurt out.
"hey, prue you ok?" said piper
"no, not really, but i had a craving for a yohurt."
prue then went to sit in between phoebe and piper.
"oh ok" "so you staying down stairs with us today?" asked phoebe
"accually i was going to vist andys grave."
"erm, prue are you sure your ready, i mean just yesterday you wouldn't even come out of your room and now you want to go see andys grave."
"piper please.......just leave it" said prue while getting up. she grab her keys and jacket and headed out the door.
Last edited by prueprue on Wed Jun 23, 2004 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
prueprue

Next

Return to Over to you