Shannen's Daughters: Life In The Limelight

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Postby Linz » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:15 pm

OMG! I need to finish this story! LOL! I must have just gotten SO wrapped up in school that I forgot! That is definitely what happened, I wouldn't leave a story unfinished! haha!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~**********************~~~~~~~~~~~**~*~*~*~*

"Yeah, you were so excited and so proud to be a big sister. Every time someone would come to see her, you would say. I'm her big sister, I get to help take care of her!" Shannen said. They all giggled. "And once Meg started talking around the age of 2, you all had the most interesting conversations. Meg spoke well because she had you to learn from, and we would read books with you all the time." Shannen said. "It was incredible how smart both of you were and how quickly you picked up on things." Rick said. "That's for sure." Shannen said. "And we knew that your personalities were so different, once Meg started talking. She was so extroverted. And Sarah, you were but you were also more reserved." Rick said. "Well, not much has changed." Sarah said. "Nope." Meg giggled. They were looking through photo albums and baby albums for a few hours. When they were done, Sarah thought that this would be a good time to bring up the topic of moving out.
"Umm.... Mom, Dad- there is something I need to tell you." Sarah said, looking at her hands momentarily, then meeting their gaze. Shannen knew, from talking to Meg, what it was about. "Should we be worried?" Rick asked. Sarah giggled and shook her head no.
"I just wanted to talk to you." Sarah said.
"About?" Rick asked.
"Well.... moving out. I know I said I wouldn't do that for awhile, but... I just feel like I'm at that point in my life where I need to have my own space." Sarah said.
"No you don't!" Meg whined. But she knew that this day would come sometime, and she had to let her sister go her own way- whether she liked it or not. Shannen tucked Meg's hair behind her ear. Both parents sighed.
"Well, we knew this day would come eventually." Shannen said.
"Yeah, but we never said we'd be ready for it." Rick said.
"Most parents never are." Sarah said.
"And neither are most sisters!" Meg added. Sarah smiled at her.
"Honey, if that is how you feel and that is what you want- then I support your decision. Even if I am not ready to let you go." Shannen said.
"I feel the same way. Are you thinking about college? Or moving somewhere far?" Rick asked, looking at his daughter.
"Mmm.... not right now. I'm thinking of going to college later on, maybe. And right now, I think I just want to stay around LA. But, maybe I'll move back south to Memphis later on. Who knows, it just depends on where I go with my career." Sarah said.
"Your so grown up." Meg said.
"Look who's talking!" Shannen said. They laughed.
"So, I was thinking about looking at houses around Malibu this week. You want to help me?" Sarah asked. Her parents nodded.
"Of course we will." Shannen hugged her daughter. Rick did the same.
"Thanks." Sarah said, smiling at them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***********************~~~~~~~~~~~~****
Okay gtg guys!!! Image I'll add more to this soon, and I promise I won't wait four years to do so! LOL!
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Kristin Marie » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:01 am

Lind,

are you still working on this? I don't even remember doing this...been ages!!

Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Linz » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:00 am

Hey Kristin,
Well,.... I found it and saw this it was unfinished and it was bothering me. I hate leaving things unfinished, so I am going to finish it!! LOL! Idk when yet though, school is crazy busy right now! LOL! Lots of work!
Linz

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:59 pm

Was this the one I worked with you on...you did some and I did some? Or am I thinking of some other we did/

Kristin Marie
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Linz » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:51 am

Yes, this is the one we worked on! I know, its been so long ago. I found it when I was searching through the stories to see different things that I wrote! LOL! I wrote a story called "Charmed on Wisteria Lane." haha, a crossover of Desperate Housewives and Charmed. It was interesting. Such a blast to come back and read things that I wrote so long ago! I like this story though, its probably one of my favorites!! We just need to finish it! LOL!

Linz

Re: Shannen's Daughters: Life In The Limelight

Postby Linz » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:05 am

Omg! I can't believe how many pages are in this story!! I am going to finish it as soon as I can! School is so crazy right now! It is my last semester and I am just trying to get through it! I have Math & Philosophy classes this semester and it's' tough.... to say the least. loL!
Linz

Re: Shannen's Daughters: Life In The Limelight

Postby Linz » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:15 pm

Wow!! I can't believe some of the stories that I was able to write at such a young age!! I was only a teenager writing these stories! lol. I was going through so much in those years, though. It allowed me to be so creative. I needed to escape ,I guess. loL!
Linz

Previous

Return to Over to you