Shannen's Daughters: Life In The Limelight

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Postby Linz » Sun Jun 04, 2006 8:06 pm

Of course you can be our first fan shannen46!! Sure Jean I WILL give you that autograph!! Image

Lindsay
Last edited by anonymous on Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby honda200 » Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:34 am

awesome ..kiddo...Image Jean(Honda200)
honda200

Postby yakshax » Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:34 pm

ohhhhhh can i have one to lindz?
yakshax

Postby Linz » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:42 pm

Yep your welcome!!!! Image Yeah Geoff you can have one~ I am going too add more soon!

Linz
Linz

Postby Linz » Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:37 pm

Shannen and the girls were getting ready to pick up Rick. Sarah had been hiding the fact that she had been feeling down lately. She was afraid to tell anyone, even Meg, that she was feeling depressed. She didn't really know where it was coming from because after her stay in Mexico for treatment of anorexia, she had felt at peace with the paparazzi and all of the Hollywood pressure. 'Maybe it is getting to me again.' Sarah wrote in her journal and thought to herself. "Hey Sar, are you ready to go pick up Dad?" Meg asked, running her hands through her hair as she walked into her sisters room. Sarah was sitting on the bed in indian style with her notebook in front of her. Meg stood in front of her, she didn't try to see what she was writing or even ask her about it. That was one thing Sarah liked about her family is that they completely respected her boundaries. Even though Meg had to overstep them before, because she was in trouble, which Sarah understood and was grateful for. "Uh... yeah. I was thinking of staying here though." Sarah said. "We haven't seen Dad for like two weeks and you don't want to be there to meet him when he gets off the plane?" Meg asked, raising her eyebrows. "No, I kinda just want to stay here." Sarah said. "Well.... you are turning into a hermit, my sister." Meg joked and walked out of the room. "I'm not a hermit." Sarah said, giggling. "I know I was joking." Meg walked into her room and said again. "Mom, I am ready if you are." Meg walked into her mother's room where she was brushing her teeth. "Yep." Shannen spit in the sink and then rinsed her mouth and wiped her face off with a hand towel. "Is Sar ready?" Shannen asked. "She's not coming." Meg said. "What?" Shannen asked, looking at Meg who shrugged her shoulders. Shannen walked into Sarah's room and Meg followed. "Sar... you don't want to come with us to get Dad?" Shannen asked. "No I just want to chill out here for awhile. I will see him when he gets home." Sarah said. "Alright well we are leaving." Shannen kissed her daughter's cheek. "I love you." She said. "I love you too." Sarah said. "And you Meg." She said, as Meg hugged her. Meg and Shannen got into the Range Rover and drove to the airport. "Mom, Sarah is acting weird lately." Meg said. "Meg, I just think she needs space. You know how Sarah is adamant about that." Shannen said. "I know." Meg said. They pulled up to the back lot where the planes landed and sat in the car waiting for Rick's plane to land. Meg was listening to the radio and Shannen was singing along with her. "Oh yeah, she did tell me that she kind of wants to get her own place. Just to have her own space and explore being an adult." Meg said. "Meg, why are you just now telling me this?" Shannen asked. "Well she just told me like three days ago." Meg said. "Oh my gosh. Well, that is fine. I mean, if she feels that she needs her space and wants to be independent I can understand that." Shannen said. "Yeah- but Dad will have a hard time letting her go." Meg said. "He will. It won't be easy for either of us because we are so used to having you girls with us all the time." Shannen said. "Can I move out too?" Meg asked. "No! You're too young honey. I want you to stay at home for a few more years. But you can stay with Sarah sometimes if you want." Shannen said. "Okay. Works for me." Meg said. "We probably shouldn't tell your Dad until Sarah actually comes out and says it. We should just let her tell both of us and I can act surprised." Shannen said. "I agree." Meg said. Rick's plane had just landed and he was walking down the steps. Shannen ran to him and they threw their arms around each other just like two young lovers would do. "Hey Dad." Meg said, hugging him. "Hey squirt! I missed you." Rick hugged her. He kissed Shannen. "I missed you too." He said. "We missed you too, all three of us." Shannen said. "Where is Sarah?" Rick asked, looking at the car, seeing if she was in there. "She stayed at home but said she would see you when you got there." Meg said. She and Shannen could both tell that Rick was kind of surprised and hurt by this, but he didn't say anything. "Okay well let's go. I am ready to go home." Rick said, getting his bags and putting them in the car. Shannen sat in the passenger's seat and Meg sat in the back. Rick drove them home and as soon as they pulled in, he got his bags out of the car. "You want me to help you?" Meg offered. "I think these are too heavy for you." Rick said. "No, I can do it." Meg said, picking one up. "Oh my gosh your right Dad, way too heavy." Meg put it back down as Rick and Shannen laughed. Rick took his stuff upstairs and came down to the kitchen. Sarah was in the kitchen by this time. "Dad!" Sarah said, getting out of her chair and running to hug him when he got down the stairs. "Hey sweetheart." Rick said, hugging his daughter. "I missed you. How was your trip?" Sarah asked, sitting back at her spot. Rick sat on the counter and so did Meg. Shannen was sitting at the table. "Pretty good. It feels good to have wrapped the film. The premeire is in two months so I have to go to that. You all can come too if you want." Rick said. "Duh!" Meg said. Rick playfully slapped her arm and they both giggled. Meg punched his arm back ."You wanna fight?" Rick asked, picking her up like a sack of potatoes and putting her over his shoulder. They were both laughing. "Sarah help me!" Meg said. Rick was pinning her down to the floor. Sarah rolled her eyes and giggled and then jumped on top of Rick. "Mommy, I can't breathe!" Meg said, she was at the bottom of the dog pile. Shannen giggled and walked over and tried to pull Rick off of Meg. "I bet I can get you to stop." Shannen said. "Don't think so woman." Rick said. Shannen smiled and was nibbling Rick's ear and then he instantly relaxed and quit. "See, I always win." Shannen said. They kissed and then Meg said, "Thanks Mom." "No problem baby." Shannen said. She and Rick sat on the couch and the girls sat on either arm. They watched Entertainment Tonight for awhile. "Oh, Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt is born!" Meg said. "That is going to one beautiful baby." Sarah said. "Yeah and lucky to have been born of two beautiful and successful people." Sarah said. "Yep. They are the world's most famous family." Shannen said. They all looked at each other. "Besides us." They all laughed. They really didn't consider themselves famous at all, it was just weird to them because it's all they had ever known. "No baby is cuter than my two girls." Shannen said. "Aw thanks." Meg and Sarah said, batting their eyelashes. "Aw, now I want to look at our baby pictures. Let's do it." Meg said, getting out her and Sarah's photo albums. "Aw look at you Sarah." Meg said, pointing to her sister. "I remember the day you were born. It was way before all the hype of my fame and the show and stuff and nobody in the world really payed attention to that fact that we were having a baby. I wasn't really famous yet anyway. But my parents were there and Rick was there and it was absolutely perfect. Couldn't have gone any smoother, but it was about four hours of labor. So much better than most people." Shannen said. "Yeah." Meg agreed. "I cried when you were born. And I don't cry." Rick said. "Aw." Shannen giggled. "He did cry like a baby and it was the sweetest thing I had ever seen." Shannen said. "I would love to have a tape of that so we could laugh at it." Meg said. They all giggled. "I was waiting for something witty to come out of your mouth." Rick said. "There it was." Meg said. "Thanks." Rick said. "Anyway.... and we took forever trying to figure out your name. We had went back and forth for so long between Isabelle, Sarah and Elzabeth." Shannen said. "Grandma Rosy really liked Elizabeth, but Grandpa Tommy really liked Sarah so we decided on Sarah Elizabeth." Rick said. "And we had a room ready for you in my parents house and were all so excited. Rick and I lived with them for awhile at first and they were so gracious for letting us do that." Shannen said. "Well we were so young and had no other choice really." Rick said. "Yeah. And then we were so happy, even through all the sleepless nights... well, my sleepless nights up with you." Shannen said, looking at Rick. "I wasn't much of a middle of the night kind of person." Rick said. "No I can't complain though because he helped me so much. There were just some nights when he was as tired as I was and I let him sleep." Shannen said. "Aw." Sarah said. "And the first time you took your first step we were so excited. It was amazing to see that and watch you learn and everything. Then, by the time you were two you were very smart and started babbling a lot and could say some words, but ontly a few of them clearly." Shannen said. "I remember that and everytime someone you loved, liked Mom or Grandma or GRandpa or I, walked into the room and you were eating you would go 'dubba dubba dubba' and run to them screaming and smiling and giggling. We had no idea what you were saying but boy you sure did." Rick said. This made Sarah giggle to hear these stories. They have a lot of moments like this on tape and decided to watch them later after they finished telling stories. When Meg was born you were so happy because you thought that you could play with her, like a babydoll." Shannen said. "It was so cute." Rick said. The girls laughed at his comment, as did Shannen! "I remember when you could say Mimi and my Mom was so happy, her face just lit up." Shannen said. "It did and then when Meg was born, you had a whole new attitude and it was so cute." Rick said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*********
Okay gtg!
Last edited by anonymous on Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linz

Postby Linz » Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:40 pm

Since I hadn't added for so long i decided to make this one much longer! I am going to add more ASAP! Sorry it had been so long, I have been really busy!!!

Linz
Linz

Postby yakshax » Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:41 pm

>.< know what you mean yesterday i messed up my back skateboarding so i have to goto school looking like the hunchback lol

Update: Okay I'm finaly caught up!
Last edited by anonymous on Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yakshax

Postby Linz » Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:36 am

LOL! That is so funny Geoff! But are you okay?

Linz
Linz

Postby yakshax » Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:34 pm

Not sure yet if these pain killers I'm taking dont work then I might need to goto the doctors.
yakshax

Postby Linz » Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:10 am

OMG I hope you are okay! Well I have been gone all weekend, I apologize! I will add more soon! Image

Linz
Linz

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you