Home Is Where The Heart Is

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Jan 08, 2003 4:55 am

Summary: Its 2003 and Brenda and Dlyan have been married for 3 years and have a 5 month old twins. Megan and Michael.

Brenda ponders about what life was like in London and how and why she needed to go home.

Brenda Walsh- Mckay looks over at her husband of 3 years. She smiles proudly as she watches her husband sleeps. She quietly got up, put on her robe and walk to her twins room and watch them sleep. She kisses them on the forhead and then walks to the kitchen and made her self some tea. She took her mug and went into the family room and turn on the light. She grab the wedding book out of the cabinet and sat and look through it. Dylan got up and went to check up on his wife. " Hey, honey. What are you doing up?" He sat besides her. " I was just thinking, Dylan. About us and the kids...We came a long way." She smiles at him. " I know we did, Bren. A long way from Minnesota." He looks at her and then kisses her. " I love you, Brenda. I am grateful that you walked back into my life and married me." They Imagekissed again and then he got up.
" Let's go back to bed." He told her. " I will. In a minute." She told him and blew him a Image.
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Jan 08, 2003 5:09 am

Brenda came along way since arriving to Beverly Hills, California. Her parents and her twin brother, Brandon were from Minnesota. When the twins arrived in town, Brandon became fast friends with Steve Sanders, Dylan McKay and David Silver. While Brenda became fast friends with Donna Martin, Andrea Zuckerman and Kelly Taylor. Later Brenda and Dylan began dating. There relationship during the 4 years were on and off. Jim Walsh, the twins father, interferred in his daughter's blossoming relationship with Dylan. Jim detest Dylan because of his father. " I don't like him, Brenda!" Jim told her. " But I do, Dad." " His father is a bad man. They have a name for someone like him!" " He's NOT like his father!" Brenda defended Dylan. " He will be, Brenda. You just wait and see. I don't want you seeing him again. " He told her.

Later the couple spilt and began dating other people and then later got back together. Jim forced Dylan to make Brenda to take a summer vacation with Donna to London. At first Bren was outraged but Dylan assured her that things will be fine........She left. While Donna and Bren were having fun, Dylan and Kelly began dating.

When Brenda and Donna came back from London, Dylan and Kelly tried to hide what they did that summer to Brenda, but Kelly was feeling quilty for lying to ber best friend. When Kelly and Dylan told her, she was outraged. She confided in Brandon, who offered her emotional support and then later confronted the man that betrayed his sister. Even Jim was angrey. Of course he didn't like the man his daughter was dating, but he never wanted to see his daughter hurt and sad.
Dylan's mother, who never liked Kelly, offered Bren's support. Kelly felt SO hurt, the hated the fact that she hurt her best friend and knew that nothing would ever be the same again.
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Jan 08, 2003 5:29 am

It took awhile for Brenda to heal and then decided to go back to Minnesota for college, all she cared about was leaving the state.......it didn't matter to her if she ever saw her friends again. When she left for Minnesota, she thought she'd be relief...she started to feel homesick, so she left and moved back home and went to school with her brother, Brandon. Bren was thrilled that Kelly and Dylan broke up.......but knew she'd better keep her distance.

Brenda was relief that her brother and Kelly began dating. But as the month wore on, she decided to take acting lessons in London. Once again.....this time for real.....she packed her bags and fled to London.

Brenda was suprised when Dylan came to visit her in 1998. " I am NOT going back, Dylan." Bren stood her grounds. " Why not, Bren? We can be together. I love you." He told her. " No, you don't. You love Kelly." She corrected him. " I came here to get a hell away from that place! Go home, okay. Just go home." She added as she walks away from him as he grab her arm. " What about your friends?" Dylan ask.
" Friends, Dylan? I have NO friends." " Not here you don't." He told her. " STOP!" " Your NOT happy here. I know your not." He told her as she turns to him. " Who the HELL are you to tell me that I am NOT happy here!" I never been MORE happier than I am now. I LOVE it! I have my own life here! I am my own person. I never HAD THAT!"She hollered at him. " NO! GOD, Bren. This IS NOT YOUR LIFE! Beverly Hills is your HOME! NOT London. Come home with me and we both can have a future we've always dreamt of." He told her. " No! We are HISTORY! Its over between us. It has been for a LONG LONG time!" " Your punishing me, Bren. For what I did, RIGHT!" He hollered at Brenda sat on the couch and began to Image Imageweep. Dylan walks over to her and she pushes him away. She got up and paces around and then turns to him. " It was NEVER about you, Dylan. It's me.....don't you get it?! ME! I was the one that wanted to leave, not you. This.....this was my decision. I wanted too.......It was ALWAYS been about Brandon. My brother this and my brother that. That's all I have been hearing over the past 4-5-8 years since we were 10. Everytime I...did something good its always " Nice, Bren." But when it came to Brandon it was like " Oh, honey....Let's celebrate!"
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Jan 08, 2003 5:54 am

" Your twins, Bren. What did you expect?" Dlyan, trying to understand what she was trying to say. " What do I expect? To be notice....when I do s...something good......
I....you just don't get it!" She walks over to the window.
" I get recongized here." " You can do that at home." He told her. " No. This is my home now. I am NOT going back to California. NEVER! Just go home, Dylan." She turns to him and walk to the door and held it open for him. " Just GO!" She orders him and then he left. She close the door and then lean up against it and began to Image Imageweep again. " I love you, Dlyan. So much. But you have to understand.....this is my home now. FOREVER!" Meanwile, Dylan packed his bag and flew back to California.

Brenda was having a time of her life in London. She got letters from Donna, her parents and her brother. Brandon came to visit her in London and told her that Mom and Dad had moved to Hong Kong and he was relocating in Washington. He spend a couple of days with his sister and even went to see one of her shows. He was proud of his sister.

Later she was sadden to hear that Donna's father died of a heart attack. Bren sent her and her mom flowers. Donna was touched that Brenda did that. Bren then heard that Donna and David were going to wed, she wanted to go, but with her schedule got in the way but she sent them wedding presents. She was also happy to hear about Janet and Steve marriage and a child, Maddie.

Brenda life was going swell, until she met a man, that swept her off her feet. They been going for awhile.....then all of the sudden, he became violence and abusive and then began beating her with his bare hands.......she was afraid of this man. The beating and the rape was everyday.....even 3 times a day........He even threaten to kill her. She just screammed in agony. When she reported it, no one would listen to her. She soon felt alone, so much she wished her parents and her brother was there. This man possessed her, controlled her....she wasn't allowed to be near other people.....she had to say the right things and do the right things....She was soon his slave.....there was not a way out for her.......To end it all, she drove her car off a cliff, Brenda survived, luckily.....when he saw her, he tormented her, again and again. She was afraid of him. In fact she wanted to kill him.....but she told herself that it was best she didn't. She did what that was best. ...faked sucide. She left a long letter and told him that she fell over the London Bridge and killed herself. Brenda, covered with glasses and scarf, hailed a cab to the airport. " LAX, California." She told him. When she got to California, she booked a room in a hotel near the airport. She wasn't ready to see anyone.......not yet. She was so ashamed of herself.

When got to Los Angeles all she wanted to do was rest, but her bruises and scar was hurting her so she checked her self into a hospital, under Jane Doe...she didn't want anyone to know.....but to late...Andrea saw her. Bren didn't say anything to her, she just walked away from her. She didn't want to tell anyone what she just went through.....not now. Andrea of course had to tell Brenda's parents and Brandon that she was back.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Jan 08, 2003 6:02 am

Brandon and her parents rushed to see Brenda. So angrey that Andrea had told them where she was, she was still relief to see her family. Her parents press her for questions as Brandon urges his parents to lay off of Brenda. " When she's ready to talk. She will talk." He told them as Bren thanks her brother. She couldn't deal with the interrogation. She had a feeling that if she goes back now, her friends will press her for some answers as well. She couldn't handle a full house. She needed to pull herself together and then start from there. Her parents agreed not to push there daughter but was grateful that she was back home where she belong.

It took awhile for her to get it together. She still didn't want to go home. ....As much as she hated to admit, she needed her friends and family. She also understand that if she told them they would understand and be willing to help her.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Kristin Marie » Thu Jan 09, 2003 3:13 am

Brenda returned home to Beverly Hills and she was thrilled to be back home. She walks into the Walshes house and stood in the foyer. She took a deep breathe and walks into the kitchen as her father walks in. " I'm home, Daddy!" She threw her arms around him and they embraces. He was getting worried about his little girl. He made her some tea and then sat and talked.
" I......I tried to deal with this by myself...its just never occured to me that I needed my family." She told him.
" Sweetheart, I know that you said you don't want to talk about it......your mom and I are hear for you. When your ready we will listen." He told her. Jim told her that him and Cindy decided to move back to California when his business wasn't working well in Hong Kong, so they decided to transfer Jim back to CA. Jim also told her that he wasn't suprise when Brandon moved back to California.

Brenda took her bags up to her room, where Kelly found her and ran to hug her. Brenda was taken aback....a little shocked. Bren started asking her questions. Kelly filled her in on what was going on. She then tells Bren that she is married to her brother. Bren was confused so Kel explained it to her. She told Bren about Mark and all the guys she was with and how it never worked out with Dylan......and that Dylan's heart still belonged with Brenda. Brenda admitted that she needs a lot of catching up to do and Kelly assures her that it won't take long till her best friend is back on her feet in no time. They continue to talk and laugh. Bren still couldn't tell her best friend the hell she been through in the last years.

Brenda bonded with the rest of her friends..They were all happy to have Brenda back home where she belonged. She even went out and had dinner with Dylan time to time. She was ready to talk to her family and friends about the horrible years she had in London.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Kristin Marie » Thu Jan 09, 2003 3:44 am

Everyone sat around Brenda as she began to Image Image weep. " Here goes....I...after Dylan left London, I met someone......someone I....was wonderful and we fell in love and he was a photographer........nothing special.... our relationship had gotten serious for awhile.....but then.....I don't know......He.....all of a sudden....he turned." " Turned?" Everyone began to look at one another and then back at Brenda. " He wasn't the same person that I fell in love with. He was violence. Abusive." She told them as everyone sighed and shook there heads. " Bren..Why couldn't you call us?" They asked her. " I couldn't. I was scared. I tried to report it to the police.....but they didn't buy my story. He controlled me.....I was like a slave to him..... I had to obey him and if I didn't, he'd kill me. He would beat me and rape me everyday. I was so scared that I...tried....I drove my car off the cliff and I was hoping that I didn't make it...when he found out what I did he tormented me again. I was SO frighten of him that I only did what I thought was best. I faked death......I wrote him a sucide note and told him that I fell off the London Bridge....Everyone thought I was dead. I could have stayed in London, but I wanted to come home to my friends and family. I tried to comprende of what went wrong. I kept blaming myself." " Oh, honey!" Jim and Cindy immediatly embraces there daughter. " Its not your fault, Sweetie." They told her.

Brenda walk out side to get a fresh air. Dylan join her and offer her his coat and she accepted it.
" Remember how you begged and begged me to come home with you, Dylan and I didn't listen? I should have listened." " Bren?" He faces her. " You didn't do anything wrong. You were the victim in this mess." " I can't get the image out of my head. I CAN"T control these nightmares I am having. Everytime I close my eyes I see him....." She began to Image Imageweep again as Dylan embraces her. " He beats me and rapes me."
" Your safe now. There's no way we're ever going to let him near you." He told her as there friends walks out side and embraces Brenda.

Brenda and Dylan began seriously dating and she couldn't deny the fact that she still loves him. She was ready to make a comminent to him. She couldn't wait for Dylan to make love to her and he decided to wait till she was ready. Dylan planned to propose marriage to her, he asked for Jim's approval in which Jim happily gave Dylan his blessing. Jim told Brandon, Kelly and Cindy of Dylan's plan. Dylan created a special night planned at his house for her. He found a right music for the occaision and lit the candles all over the house and in the bedroom and cooked dinner. When she arrived they kissed for a long time. Dylan then proposed to Brenda. He knelt down in front of her. " I waited a long time for a right girl to walk into my life. You were the ONLY girl for me, Bren, the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. I love you. Will you please marry me?" He held out the ring to her and she began to Image weep of joy. " YES! Yes, Dylan. I will marry you!" She told him as he slip the ring on her finger and they kissed. He carried her to the bedroom and they made love for the rest of the night.

The next day, Brenda told her parents, Kelly and Brandon the good news. Jim took out the bubbly and the family celebrated as Dlyan told Iris and Erica
( Dylan's half sister ) and they were delighted.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Kristin Marie » Thu Jan 09, 2003 4:00 am

Brenda and Dylan got married in a Church filled with family and friends. Kelly, Donna, Andrea, Janet were Brenda's matron of honor and Erin and Erica were her brides maid. Brandon, Steve and David were Dylan's best man.

The wedding was beautiful! Then the couple went to Hawaii for 2 weeks for there honeymoon.

Brenda woke up on the couch with Dylan besides her.
" Well, morning sleepy head.....You must had an interesting dream." " I did." She sat up. " Its a good thing its Saturday.....cause its 10:30 in the morning." He told her. " Oh. OH my GOD!" She jumped up from the couch. " The twins!" She added. " Don't worry. They been fed, bathed and clothes. There in there playpen right now. " Oh, Dylan. Thank you!" " What did you dream about?" " Long story....About us." She told him with a smile and then kissed him. " I love you, Dylan Mc Kay." " I love you more, Brenda Mckay." They began to kiss as he picked her up and carried her to bed and made love. " I am so grateful for you and the kids, Dylan. I love you guys so much." She later told him. " I am so lucky to have you in my life." She added.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Jan 10, 2003 6:36 pm

Hey, what do you think of this 90210 story. Its probally the last story I will do of 90210....its hard to write for the show...Shannen/Brenda was gone a long time and...well, this is how its ends with Brenda marrying her high school sweetheart and they live happily ever after.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Dianna » Sun Jan 12, 2003 1:55 am

Excellent! Well done!!! You sure do have talent. I could never have thought of a 90210 fan fiction that good. I loved reading it, thank you sis Image Image
Dianna
Site Admin

Next

Return to Over to you