Beverly hills 90210 again (part 3)

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Postby Prudence#1 » Sat Jul 10, 2004 7:47 pm

Donna: Excuse ous if we interupt you.

Brenda: Now it is okey come in. Im so happy to see you guys again.

Kelly: Me and Donna resently talked to the doctor and he sad that you need some rest and he think it would be good if you comed back with ous to Beverly Hills he think you can need to be with your friends right now.

Brenda: I cant make that decison without Belinda. Can someone go and get her.

Kelly: I go and get Belinda

Donna: We are so glad that you are oraigth. I hope you and Belinda want to come with ous to Beverly Hills. I miss have you there. Besides i want you to meet Dana.

Brenda: I would love to meet Dana. How are things between you and David? Im sorry i missed your wedding but i was on a ture in Scottland back then.

Donna: Thing couldnt be better between me and David. And im not mad for you for not coming to my wedding. Im happy you are here right now thats all that mathers.

Kelly walks in with Belinda trough the door. Dylan say he is going to get some caffe and he live them alone.

Belinda: Hey! Mom. I missed you sow much when you were in Scottland I love you. You had something you wanted to ask me what is it?

Brenda: I missed you to hunny and i love you to. What do you say if we moved to Beverly Hills?

Belinda: I dont know is Clare and Valerie coming? Yeah okey i loved to move to Beverly Hills

Brenda: I dont know. You have to ask Val and Clare themselves if they will come with ous.

Val, Clare,Steve, Andrea, David , Dylan and Brandon walks trough the door right in that moment.

Val: You have to as ous what?

Belinda: If you and Clare wants to move with me and mom to Beverly Hills.

Val: I would love to come im your goodmother and i would do anything to you and Brenda.

Clare: Off course i come.

David: We have been so worried about you thank good you are okey. So what do you say guys sould we live tomorrow?

Everybody: Yes of course.

So Brenda was relised from the hostpital and they were hatit home to Beverly Hills.

Back in Beverly Hills

Brandon: Here it is Brenda the Peach Pit.

Brenda: OMG time sure has changed it been a while sense i was here.

Nat: Brenda welcome home.

Brenda: It is nice to be home. Nat this is my daugther Belinda. Belinda this is Nat.

Nat: It is very nice to meet you, You are as beautiful as your mother is.

Belinda: It is nice to meet you to. Thank you.

Brenda: I want to have Lavernes hunny Pie

Nat: It will come right up.

Kelly, Donna, David and Dylan walks in to the peach pit and decides to join Brenda and the gang.

Nat: Here you go Lavernes hunny Pie.

Dylan: I cant remember you rememberd that. I remember when you were Laverne. It was the time of my life espessily when you sang it my party.

Brenda: Yeah i remember that. It was a wonderful time. Do you remember when i were going to meert you in Palm Springs and lost my walet and went to the wrong hotel.

Dylan: Yeah i remember that. I wated for you for a long time and then when you sawed me with another girl you wouldnt talk to me for hours.

Brenda: Yeah i remember that.

Kelly: Excuse me i have to go to the bath room.

Donna: Me to.

In the bathroom

Donna: Okey! Kelly what wrong?

Kelly: how did you know there were something wrong.

Donna: I knowed you for ages i can tell when something is wrong.

Kelly: Okey! I will tell you. Im afraid of losing Dylan. He and Brenda have always been this close they have a conection that i dont have. im just afraid that he still are in love with Brenda.

Donna: Kelly Dylan loves you. Dyaln and Brenda are just friends they chere some membories thats all. And Kelly dont take this the wrong way but Dylan will always remember Brenda as the great love of his life. And they were together for a long time of course a part of them still love eatchother they always will. A part of you will always love Brandon. And for me it was now mather who ive been with before me and David gort back together again a part of me nuved that i always will love him. But if you are insecure then talk to him.

Kelly: Thank you! I will talk to him. And i will trie to not be jelous of course a part of them always will lve eatchother. I will always love Brandon.

Valerie walks out fom the toilett.

Val: What do you think that Dylan would think if he heard that you still were in love with Brandon.

Kelly: You know that isnt true.

Val: It isnt i thougt i heard you say that you love him. Dont worrie prinsses i wont tell Dylan you will when you realise that it is Brandon you want to be with and not Dylan. And by the way i dont think it will last between you and Dylan now when Brenda are back . Bye Kelly and Donna see you at the wedding. And bye the way you will thank me later when you realise im right.

Kelly: God i hate her she is always so mean.

Donna: Dont let her get to you.

They walk out from the bathroom.

Dylan: Kelly we shoul be get going we dont want to be late to the dinner. Bye Bren i talk to you later.

Kelly: Bye Brenda i call you later. Bye Belinda hope we meet again soon.

Belinda: Me to

They are holding a party to welcome Brenda and Belinda home.

Andrea: Thank you guys for being here today. I want to welcome you to the welcome home party. And hope you will have a wonderful time. And Brenda welcome home. We are glad to have you and Belinda here.

Dylan: Belinda can i talk to you.

Belinda i dont want to talk to you.

Dylan: She will never forgive me. I dont understand why i left the. What can i do to make everything right?

Brandon: Yeah but you have to understand Belinda you havnt been in her life in over the years of course she is mad but give her time she is a forgiving person and she always dreamed of meeting you again and now when she has she need some time to melt it. If you want to make everythin right tell them the truth about Belinda.

Dylan: I will do that

To be continued
Thanks *Zetti* for my avartar

A dream is not a dream if you dont believe in it.
Prudence#1
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Prudence#1 » Sat Jul 10, 2004 7:48 pm

I will whrigt part four here. Just so you know

Prudence#1

Postby Prudence#1 » Sun Jul 11, 2004 9:11 pm

The 4:th and last part

Dylan walk trough the stage to tell everyone the big secret.

Belinda: Daddy?

Dylan: What?

Belinda: You dont have to tell everyone if you dont want to if you do then maybe the wedding is off. I know that you love me but i was in chock off seeing you again and i was so angry at you for leaving ous but that is the past and i have to focus on the future you are here now thats what matters. I love you daddy.

Dylan: I love you to Belinda

Dylan and hes daugther hugs and cries this it is the first time in teen years.

Dylan: I most tell them they will find out eventully i was just stuppied enough to belive that they wouldnt find out. I was stuppied enough to not tell them about you.

Kelly: Tell ous what?

Dylan: The truth about Belinda.

Kelly: What truth?

Dylan: That Belinda is really my.... daugther

Kelly: What? Why havnt you tell me. Why havnt you tell ous?how could you do that to Belinda and to ous.

Dylan: Kelly im sorry! I should have told you about her all of you.

Kelly: Thats not good enough. And bye the way the wedding is off.

Brenda: Kelly please wait

Brenda run after Kelly

Dylan: Great i have ruining everything

Val: No you havnt Kelly have. she was the one who call off the wedding.

The next day at Kelly and Dylan house.

Kelly: Im just here to get my things. Im not staying.

Dylan: Kelly please let ous talk about this

Kelly what is there to talk about you have been lying to ous for over 14 years. Im finished here im gonna go.

At the Peach Pit Belinda sitting bye herself and thinking.

David: Hey! What are you doing?

Belinda: Im just thinking about what happend last night.

David: Yeah it was pretty chocking to find out that you are Brenda and Dylans daugther especilly sense you are 15 years old. And now the wedding is off i never thaugt that something like this would happen.

Belinda: It is my fault that the wedding is off. I shouldnt have press him to tell everybody about me. It was beacuse i wouldnt talk to him. I really want my dad to be happy but i want it to be with my mom but i know he love Kelly what should i do.

David: I know the feeling about wanting your parents back together i wanted my prents to get back together but when he married Jackie i realised that he was happy and then i was happy for him do ypu know what im saying.

Belinda: Yes i do i know how to make thing right.

Belinda go over to Donnas house to talk to Kelly.

It ringing on the door.

Belinda: Hey! Donna is Kelly home? I need to talk to her.

Donna: Wait a minute

Belinda: sure

Kelly: Hey! Belinda come in

Belinda: Hey! Kelly hope your not mad at me

Kelly: Im not mad at you why should i?

Belinda: Beacuse im ruining your wedding.

Kelly: You didnt your dad did. Im just so mad at him for not telling ous.

Belinda: I know you are. But please talk to my dad i know he love you and you love him. Please give him a chans.

Kelly: Okey! I will talk to him if you come with me

Belinda: Okey i will

At Dylans house

Kelly: Im here now lets talk.

Dylan: Im so glad you are here

Dylan: Kelly it was never my ententions to hurt you

Kelly: I know it werent.

Dylan: Kelly i dont want to lose you i love you.

Kelly: I know you do but not in that way you think.

Dylan: What do you mean?

Kelly: I know you love me but your heart belongs to Brenda it always has. Brenda was your first serious girlfriend she was the great love of you life. and you have always been in love with eatchother.

Dylan: Kelly how do you know that is true?

Kelly: I know that as much as i know i will always love you. But my heart belongs to Brandon and your heart belongs to Brenda. We tryed to move on but we couldnt we cant lie to eatchother any more.

Dylan: Kelly

Kelly: Dylan go to Brenda and tell her how you feel marry her please i know you will be happy you have eatchother and Belinda. You have ous the gang we always be your family now matther what. I will always be your friend.

Dylan: And i will always be yours.

Kelly and Dylan walk out of that room and go separete ways. Kelly go home to Brandon and Dylan to Brenda.

At Brendas house

Brenda: Hey! guys what are you doing here? Belinda i thougth you would stay at you fathers house?

Belinda: Now i wouldnt: My father has something he wants to say to you. Im gonna go now.

Dylan: Brenda i have to say this you are my best friend, and i really missed you and Belinda after i left London i had a great girl there but i let her go and i will not do that again. Brenda i love you and i never stopped i tryed to move on i even married someone else but when she died who was the first person i goed to it was you. I never realised what i had until it was gone. So im beging you Bren give me another chans. I love you will you marry me?

Brenda : O yes Dylan i will i always loved you and i never stopped.

They get back together and kissing eatchother for the first time in 10 years.

At Brandons place

Brandon: Hey! Kelly what are you doing here?

Kelly: I camed to tell you that i made the biggest mistake in my enthier life when i let you go when i didnt marry you i wish that i did. I love you Brandon i never stopped. If it werent for Val i wouldnt stan here today she told me that i would never stop love you and that i lied to my self if i sad i didnt and she were right i never stopped. Please Brandon give me another chans I love you.

Brandon: I love you to.

And that is how it ends Dylan and Brenda and Kelly and Brandon find their way back to eatchother again. Dylan and Brenda got married and live happy togther with Belinda. Kelly and Brandon are engaged and thinking about adopting a Baby. Kelly and Valerie becomed friends. Donna and David remaind married and happy.
Steve and Janet got a divorce and chared costody off there kids Steve find his way back to Clare agan. And Valerie find happiness with Noah. And Andrea moved with Hannah back to Beverly Hills. So the story end with the gang from 90210. They remaind friends and promised to always be there for eatchother.

The end

who knows maybe i whright about he wedding later and their lifes after the story ended but not now.
I hopped you loved reding it beacuse i loved whrigthing it and its not that good story its my first and my english arent that good.

Prudence#1

Return to Over to you