[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Prue and Andy's daughter

Prue and Andy's daughter

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Prue and Andy's daughter

Postby Linz » Sat Jul 17, 2004 8:12 pm

Okay, this is something I have been thinking about writing for a long time so let me explain a few things. Andy never died and neither did Prue. There are four Charmed ones, including Paige, because this is my story and that's how I like it! LOL! Image Prue and Andy's daughter is 12 years old. Piper and Leo also have a 12 year old daughter and they are married now with Wyatt who is 3. Both Prue and Piper got pregnant in high school when Prue was 18 and Piper was 15, almost 16. Mom and Grams weren't so happy, but they accepted it. So, it has been 12 years since the girls were born and things are great (other than the dangerous demon fighting!)! Prue and Andy never have gotten married because they decided that even though they do love each other, getting married because they were having a baby maybe wasn't the greatest decision. We'll see what happens with them soon though. Image phoebe and Cole are married with no kids yet. Prue and Andy's daughter looks mostly like Prue because she has dark hair, eyes, skin and she is shaped like Prue. But she acts like them both a lot! Piper and Leo's daughter, Allie, looks mostly like Piper but she has Leo's dark skin. We already know what Wyatt looks like! Okay so here goes!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*******************
The Halliwell Manor
8:03 a.m.

Prue walked by her daughter Annie's room with Piper behind her. They stopped in front of the closed bedroom door when they heard their daughters talking.

"Why can't my parents just get married? I'm sure that.... no I KNOW that they both Love each other very much. I just wonder what it is that's keeping them apart." Annie said. Prue smiled at her daughter's comment.

"Piper... I think I need to talk to Andy." Prue whispered to her sister.

"Maybe you should." Piper said, and they both walked downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast.

"I know! Maybe we could cast a spell to make your parents fall in love and get married." Allie said as Phoebe and Paige walked by the room.

They both stopped and listened through the door. "Uh oh. We gotta tell Prue and Piper what they are planning." Paige said. Phoebe nodded and they listened for a minute more.

"No no.... as much as I would LOVE to and have been tempted to do that, we can't because what happens when it wears off. Plus personal gain." Annie said.

"Good job Annie!" Phoebe whispered. "Okay Paige, let's go." So they went to the kitchen.

"Good morning." Prue and Piper said to Phoebe and Paige, smiling.

"Good morning! Do you two know what your daughters are talking about?" Phoebe asked.

"Yes. We heard them when we were coming downstairs." Prue said, pouring herself some milk.

"Oh so you know that they are wanting to cast a spell on you and Andy, Prue?" Paige asked.

"What?" Prue and Piper asked.

"Well.... Allie was talking about it but Annie realized that it would be personal gain." Phoebe said.

"Leave it to my daughter to be the one to suggest a thing like that." Piper said, laughing.

"And leave it to mine to stop a thing like that." Prue said, proudly.

"Our neices are very smart, yet a l ttle sneaky. I Like it." Phoebe said. She and Paige laughed.

"So Prue are you gonig to call Andy?" Paige asked.

"Yeah I am. I'll call him in a little bit." Prue said, sitting at the table.

"Looks like that won't be necessary." Piper said, smiling as Andy walked into the kitchen from the side door.

"Hey!" They all said as he walked in.

"Hey." Andy said. Prue turned to him and smiled.

"Hey you." Prue said.

"Hi Prue. Is Annie awake?" Andy asked.

"Yeah... Paige will you go..." Prue started as Paige orbed upstairs to get her neices.

"Thanks." Prue said.

"Andy... we need to talk later okay. Are you too busy?" Prue asked.

"Not for you Prue. What time and where?" Andy asked.

"Um... I'll meet you at our swing at 7:00 pm, okay?" Prue said.

"Okay. Is something wrong?" Andy asked.

"Uh.... not exactly. It's about Annie." Prue said.

"Okay." Andy said. Just then, Paige orbed into the kitchen with Annie and Allie.

"That feels SO weird. I'm still not used to it!" Annie said, laughing.

Prue and Andy looked at each other and laughed.

Annie gasped when she heard her Dad's voice. She turned around and he was there.

"Dad... what are you doing here?" Annie asked, jumping on him and hugging him.

"Nothing. I just came to see you before work." Andy said, smiling.

"Oh cool!" Annie said, smiling.

"Hey good news! I got promoted to Captain." Andy said.

"Yay!" Everyone said.

"Dad that is like so cool!" Annie said, smiling.

"Andy... that's great. I always knew you'd be a captain of the force someday. You deserve it. So now it's Captain Andy." Prue said, smiling.

"That's right." Andy said, smiling.

Everyone in the kitchen ,except Annie's parents who were looking into each other's eyes, saw the hope in Annie's eyes and face.

But that hope was shattered when Andy said. "Well.... I better go to work."

"Uh.... no. Can I go Dad?" Annie asked.

"I wish you could but it's very hectic and dangerous when we hit the streets." Andy said.

"Well can I atleast get you a drink before you leave?" Annie asked.

"Sure." Andy said, smiling.

"OKay, put me down please." Annie said. So he did.

"Allie you help me if it spills okay." Annie said.

"OKay." Allie said. The girls LOVED using their powers for simple things like pouring a glass of milk.

"Okay Dad... what do you want to drink?" Annie asked, knowing the answer.

"The same as Mom." Andy said.

"I knew that." Annie said. Prue and Andy smiled at each other.

So, she used held her hand up and motioned toward herself so the refrigerator door would open. Then she motioned for the milk to come to her. It did and she opened the cupboard and motioned for a glass. Then she used her powers to pour the milk into the glass. But it almost dropped sp Allie froze it and Annie moved the milk into the glass and put her hand on the glass and Allie got the milk. When everything unfroze, Annie set the milk jug on the counter.

"I guess I could have just gotten it myself but using my powers is SO fun!" Annie said, giggling.

"Well... I wouldn't know what it was like but it looks kind of fun. Except for the demon fighting part." Andy said, drinknig his milk.

"Yeah... well Allie and I dont know what the demon fighting part is like, we always have to watch and learn. 'Cause Mom and all of the Aunts say that its too dangerous." Annie said.

"It is." Prue and her sisters said at the same time, then laughed while Annie and Allie just rolled their eyes and smiled.

"Well... everyone have fun today. I am going to work to fight my own demons." Andy said, hugging Annie.

"I Love you Dad." Annie said.

"I Love you too Annie." Andy said. Everyone watched the scene taking place. It hurt Pruea nd Andy both that their daughter had to suffer this way. They both still wondered why they never got married.

"Bye everyone." Andy said, waving a hand.

"Bye Captain Andy." They all said, smiling.

"Bye Prue." Andy said, putting a hand on her shoulder. Prue put her hand on his for a moment.

"Bye Andy." Prue said. Then, he walked out the door to go to work.

Annie was beaming. "What? We're friends." Prue said, smiling.

"Yes I know that." Annie said, smiling.

"Honey do you want to lay outside with me for awhile?" Prie asked.

"Sure, let's go put our swimming suits on." Annie said, and they obth walked upstairs.

"Poor girl... she just wants her parents to be like you and Leo." Paige said.

"I know." Piper said.

"Maybe it will be." Allie said.

"Yes.... but not by way of any spells. Just let nature work its course, do you understand me Allie. Your father and I know you well and we will be furious with you if you try anything." Piper said, raising her eyebrows to her daughter.

"Yes mother I know." Allie said, starting to walk upstairs.

"Will you please check on your brother?" Piper asked.

Just then, Leo orbed in the kitchen with Wyatt.

"Hey Dad!" Allie said, smiling and hugging him.

"Hi Allie." Leo said, hugging him.

"Good morning honey." PIper said, kissing him.

"Good morning. He just woke up. I heard his cry when I was out on assignment. I just wanted to bring him down here to you. But I have to go now. I Love you." Leo said.

"I Love you too Leo." PIper said, kissing him.

"I Love you Allie and Wyatt." Meo said.

"I Love you too Daddy." They both said as he orbed out. Allie walked upstairs to take a shower.

"That is so sweet!" Phoebe and Paige said, then laughed as Piper smiled at them.

"Oh... let me see my little nephew." Phoebe said ,taking him from Piper.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*8****
Okay everyone, the next part is with Prue and Andy at the swing. You know in hte show where they meet and they talk about keeping a low profile and staying away from each toher, but Andy doesn't listen and he gets killed! MAN I AM STILL SAD ABOUT HE AND PRUE DYING! ImageImageImage

I'll write the next post right now.

Love, another Shannen fan,

~*Lindsay*~
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Prue and Andy's daughter

Postby linnfromnorway » Sat Jul 17, 2004 10:41 pm

very very good! i love it Image Image Image
linnfromnorway
Major Shannen fan

Prue and Andy's daughter

Postby Linz » Sat Jul 17, 2004 11:02 pm

Hey guys I am adding the next part to my story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**************
The Halliwell Manor

Prue and Annie were laying outside in their lawn chairs.

"Mom... why does my name start with an A?" Annie asked.

Prue laughed. "I don't know honey why does my name start with a P? Because by the time that you were born, there no more P names left and I didnt want to name you Prudence because I think its tacky to name your children after yourself." Prue said.

"But weren;t Grams and Great Grams Patty mad at you and Aunt Piper for getting pregnant and then naming us A names?" Annie asked.

"Yes they were at first. It was so hard for your Aunt Piper and I to tell them that we were pregnant because we were scared of what they would think. But they eventually accepted it because they were excited to have more grandkids and more Halliwells. They did insist that your names start with a P but there were no more P names except ugly ones like Penelope or something like that. We weren;t about to name you guys anything weird." Prue said.

"So why did they let you name me Annie Elizabeth because that has nothing to do with Halliwell tradition except that my last name is Halliwell. But you had to keep that right" Annie asked.

"Yes we did have to keep your last name and Andy knew that too. We didnt even ask tem that. But MOm and Grams realized that I felt that was the only normal thing I could give Andy was to give you a normal name that didn't start with a P because we both knew that you were going to be a witch. It was a lot easier for Piper and Leo because they were both magic. The only bad thing for them was that it almost destroyed their relationship, the elders did." Prue said.

"So we named you Annie because your Dad was so excited about having you and Annie sounded a lot like Andy. And Elizabeth, as you know comes from Andy's Mom." Prue said.

"Yeah, Grandma Elizabeth." Annie said.

"Yep." Prue said, smiling. Then, there was a long moment of silence before Annie asked another question.

"Mother... why didn't you and Daddy get married?" Annie asked, looking her mother in the eye and taking off her sunglasses.

Prue sighed and took off her sunglasses. "Honey.... do we need to talk about this?"

"Mother you always avoid these kinds of quesions. PLease talk to me, you atleast owe me that." Annie said.

Prue knew her daughter was right. She did owe to her to answer the question.

"Honey... we just got very involved in our careers. WE just decided that getting married just because we were having a baby probably wasn't the greatest idea. We just didn't want to rush things. I felt like I might be endangering Andy by bringing him into this world and I Love him too much to do that to him." Prue said.

"But... you guys are meant to be together." Annie said, tears going down her face.

"Oh honey.... we are best friends but I don't know, it's really confusing." Prue said, tears coming down her face. She tried to hold her daughter's hand but Annie got up from her lawn chair.

"Where are you going?" Prue asked, following Annie inside.

"I hate you Prue!" Annie yelled as she ran up the stairs. Prue watched her go upstairs with tears in her eyes. It was amazing how much Annie reminded Prue of herself.

Prue ran up to her own room and buried her face in her pillows and cried.

"Prue... sweety what was that all about?" Piper asked as she, Paige and Phoebe walked into Prue's room.

"Well.... I think Annie blames me for Andy and I not getting married. She said that she hated me." Prue said, hugging her sisters.

"Oh honey..... I'm sure she didn't mean it. She is upset." Piper said.

"Piper my daughter has never said that to anybody." Prue said, wiping her eyes.

"You want us to go talk to her?" Paige asked.

"No thanks, I will talk to her later. I gotta go meet Andy." Prue said, getting up and walking out to her car.

Prue walked up to the swing to see Andy already sitting there as she had expected.

"Hey you." Prue said, smiling.

"Hey Prue." Andy said, smiling.

He could see that she had been crying. She sat close beside him.

He took her hand and asked, "What is it Prue?"

"Annie told me that she hated me and she addressed me as Prue." Prue said.

Andy was shocked. "What?Why?" He asked.

"Because.... well I don't know. I think she is upset that we are not married. It's like,.... her whoel life we've been divorced or seperated or something. She has such a longing for us to be together." Prue said, laying her head on Andy's shoulder.

"Yeah I know. She has told me about it before." Andy said.

"I don't know what to do Andy." Prue said.

"Neither do I Prue. Marriage is a big decision. Maybe we could start dating again and see how that goes." Andy said.

"Yeah... that sounds like a good idea, so we won't rush things." PRue said.

They sat teir and held hands for awhile. They both knew they were in Love with each other. They were thinking hard about marriage.

"Do you want to come to the manor with me Andy and talk to her." Prue said, looking him in te eyes.

"Yeah, let's go do that." Andy said, smiling. They both got up and headed to the manor to talk to Annie.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~****************
Okay gotta go! I'll add the next part soon! I hope some people read this! I may add tonight or tomorrow morning. Love another #1 Shannen fan ,

Lindsay
Linz

Prue and Andy's daughter

Postby Linz » Sat Jul 17, 2004 11:07 pm

Linz

Prue and Andy's daughter

Postby linnfromnorway » Sun Jul 18, 2004 11:07 pm

Hehe Image It's so good! Image Cant wait for more Image
linnfromnorway
Major Shannen fan

Prue and Andy's daughter

Postby Linz » Mon Jul 19, 2004 1:11 am

Linz

Prue and Andy's daughter

Postby Linz » Mon Jul 19, 2004 2:02 am

Linz

Prue and Andy's daughter

Postby linnfromnorway » Mon Jul 19, 2004 1:29 pm

Very very good Image
Last edited by linnfromnorway on Mon Jul 19, 2004 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
linnfromnorway
Major Shannen fan

Prue and Andy's daughter

Postby Linz » Mon Jul 19, 2004 7:59 pm

Linz

Prue and Andy's daughter

Postby Linz » Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:34 pm

Okay Linn! Here is another part! Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~****************
The Halliwell Manor

Prue and Andy walked into the manor holding hands.

"Hi Auntie Prue." Wyatt said, running and hugging her.

"Hi baby." Prue said, picking him up and kissing him on the cheek.

"Hey guys." Piper said, smiling as she walked into the living room.

"Hey Piper." They said, smiling.

"Oh... how was your date?" Paige asked.

"Great!" Prue said.

"Hey... how did it go?" Allie asked.

"Good." Andy said.

"Allie sweety.... where's Annie?" Prue asked.

"Oh.... she's upstairs with Aunt Phoebe in her room." Allie said. Prue nodded and she and Andy headed upstairs.

"Annie." Prue said, knocking on the door.

"Yeah Mom come in." Annie said.

"Oh hey PHeebs. What are you guys up to?" Prue asked.

"Oh just... talking." Phoebe said, smiling.

"Okay. Annie sweety when you guys are done come to my room okay. We need to talk to you." Prue said, smiling.

"Okay." Annie said, smiling as Prue shut the door. She and Andy walked back to her room.

A few minutes later, Annie came into the room.

"What was it that you needed to talk to me about?" Annie asked.

Annie sat between her parents. They each took one of her hands so she knew that it was a serious talk.

"Honey, we've been talking about dating for awhile and seeing how things go." Prue said, scratching her n ose. Andy and Prue smiled at each other. They both k new what Prue was doing, but they also knew that their daughter was very bright and would figure it out.

Annie gasped and grabbed Prue's left hand. "Oh my god. You're getting married!" Annie said, starting to cry.

"Yes we are." Prue said. smiling. Andy shook his head when his daughter looked at him for reassurance.

"Dad.... did any of my Grandma's tell you to do this?" Annie asked, matter of factly.

"No. I did it because I wanted to. But my Mom said it should have happened years ago. Your GRandma Patty and Great GRandma Penny said/..." Andy started but they appeared and interrupted.

"That it should have happened long ago and we were sorry we didn't have them get married sooner for your sake." Penny said.

"Yes. Congratulations." Patty said, smiling.

"Thanks!" Annie said, hugging htm both.

"WE Love you." They both said.

"I Love you too." Annie said, smiling. They blew kisses to Prue, Andy and Annie then disappeared, smiling.

"Can we go tell everyone?" Annie asked.

"Yes." Prue and Andy both said.

They went downstairs where everyone was sitting in hte living room.

"Everyone.... we're getting married!" Prue said, smiling.

"Yay!" Everyone said.

"Whoo Andy.... big spender." Phoebe said, laughing. Prue and Andy both laughed.

"I'm happy fur you guys." Cole said.

"Thanks Cole." Andy said.

"It took long enough!" Allie said and Piper hit her lightly in hte arm.

Annie fell to the floor laughing, so did Allie.

"Yeah..... just my whole life!" Annie said. They all laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~****************8
Another part will be soon! The wedding! Image
Linz

Next

Return to Over to you