[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Prue and Andy's daughter

Prue and Andy's daughter

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Prue and Andy's daughter

Postby Linz » Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:07 pm

Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Prue and Andy's daughter

Postby Linz » Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:23 pm

Prue and Piper were both up early and in the kitchen. Piper started cooking. "Should we talk to them after breakfast?" Piper asked.

"Uh.... yeah. We can talk to them in the attic where we will have complete privacy." Prue said. Piper nodded.

Phoebe and Paige walked into the kitchen and sat down. "Did you talk to them?" Phoebe asked.

"No, we're waiting until after breakfast." Piper said.

"Good idea." paige said.

Andy, Leo and Cole walked into the kitchen followed by Annie, Allie, the twins and Wyatt.

"Good morning Mommy!" The twins said, hugging her.

"Oh... well good morning my babies! How did you sleep?" Prue asked.

"Good. How about you?" They asked, sitting in their chairs.

"Well I slept just great." Prue said, smiling at them.

"Good." The twins said, smiling.

"Hey you." prue said, smiling and getting out of the chair so Andy could sit down. He sat down and she sat on his lap and kissed him.

"Hey." Andy said, smiling. The twins giggled. "What's so funny?" Prue asked, smiling and looking at them.

"You guys kissed." The twins said.

"Yeah... they've done more than that." Annie said, she and Allie laughed.

Prue and Andy looked at their eldest daughter and Prue squinted her eyes and then used her powers to throw an orange at her daughter. Everyone laughed.

"Well.... I can't lie." Annie said. Prue and Andy just smiled and shrugged.

"Whoo.... I'm starving! All.... we sure worked up an appetite last night with the boys." Annie said, sitting at the table. The adults exchanged nervous glances.

"Yeah really! They had us chase them all over the park!" Allie said, also sitting down.

"Mommy and Daddy can we be excused?" The twisn asked, after finishing their cereal.

"Yes." Prue and Andy said.

"Me too please Mom and Dad?" Wyatt asked.

"Yeah." Piper and Leo said.

"Allie and Annie when you're done with breakfast come up to the attic. piper and I will be waiting." Prue said, getting up and walking out of the kitche and up to the attic. Piper followed her.

"What'd we do?" Allie and Annie asked, looking at Phoebe and Paige.

Phoebe and Paige shrugged, looked at each other and left the kitchen.

"Hey.... we know you know something!" Annie said, as they were walking out of the kitchen.

"Are we in trouble Dad?" Allie asked Leo, and Annie looked at Andy. They both shrugged and left the kitchen.

The girls looked at each other. "I'm scared.... are you scared?" Annie asked.

"Mmm hmm." Allie nodded. They held hands and walked up to the attic.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*********************
More in a sec! Image
Linz

Prue and Andy's daughter

Postby Linz » Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:52 pm

When the girls opened the attic door, they saw their mothers sitting on the floor where they always cast spells.

"Here, come sit." Piper said, patting the floor. The girls did as told.

"Okay first off,... your not in trouble. But we do need to talk to you and we want you to be honest." Prue said. The girls breathed sighs of relief.

"Girls we understand that you are very invlolved with your boyfriends because we were the same way with your Dad's when we were your age.... but we don't want you to be to involved." Piper said.

"Meaning that you want us to spend less time with them?" Allie asked.

"No... meaning that we don't want you to have sex." Prue said, Piper looked at her. Prue shrugged. "it had to come out sometime." She said.

Piper looked at both girls and they just looked down and sighed.

"Please tell us you haven't had sex so we can sleep tonight." piper said.

Both girls shook their heads no. "But this is a little awkward to talk about." Annie said, twiddling her thumbs.

"We know. That's why we're talking about it. We want you girls to know that you can cnome to us anytime for any reason. But you already know that. Obviously Mom and Grams didn't talk to us. We just want you to know that you can talk to us. "prue said.

"And that you will come talk to us whenever you have any problems. We just need to be mroe open with each other." Piper said. Prue nodded.

"Okay we will. Thanks." Both girls said, smiling.

"We Love you." Prue and Piper said, hugging both girls.

"We Love you too." Annie and Allie said, hugging their mothers. The girls went downstairs to bed.

As Prue and Piper were walking downstairs, Piper said, "I don't know about you but I feel much better."

"Me too." Prue said, She hugged her sister and they went to their bedrooms.

Andy looked at his wife from the bed as she shut their bedroom door. He looked worried until she smiled.

He smiled and kissed her as she sat beside him. He was reading the newspaper. He put his arms around and they sat like that for about 5 minutes.

"Well.... I guess we better get to work." Andy said. Prue nodded. 30 minutes later, they were on their way to work.

Prue was turning the corner to go to 415 Magazine and another car ran a red light and slammed into her BMW. She flew forward and hit the steering wheel. Prue tried to open her eyes but it took to much strength and her head hurt too bad. She slipped into unconciousness just as the paramedics arrived.

Andy was looking over a case file when his phone rang. "This is Captain Trudeau." Andy said, very professionally.

"Yes, Mr. Trudeau... do you know a Prue Trudeau Halliwell? I'm Nurse Owens and I'm calling from San Francisco Memorial. Prue was just brought in from the scene of a car accident." Nurse Owens asked. Andy felt worried.

"She's my wife. Is she alright?" Andy asked.

"Sir, at this time we cannot confirm anything or release any information. But if you would come down to the hospital I'm sure we could tell you more." Nurse Owens said.

"Okay I'll be there soon. 'Andy said, hanging up the phone. He got out of his chair and grabbed his suit coat.

"Darryl.... I gotta go to the hospital Prue was in a car accident. Cover for me will you?" Andy asked.

"Yeah sure Andy. Let me know when you find out anything." Darryl said. Andy nodded and left the station.

On his way to the hospital, Andy pulled out his cell phone and called the manor.

"Hello this is the Halliwell's." Annie's sweet voice came over the receiver. Andy hated to break the news to her.

"Annie... I need everyone to come to the hospital. Your Mom was in a car accident. Take Wyatt and the twins to my Mom's and then head down here." Andy said.

"What? Did is she okay? "Annie asked. Everyone was in the kitchen and became silent.

"Sweety I hope so but they couldn't tell me anything until I came down there." Andy said/

"OKay we'll be there soon. I Love you." Annie said.

"I Love you too." Andy said, and with that they hung up.

The twins and Wyatt were looking at her. "Uh... Emma JoDee and Gracie Mae you're going to spend the night with Grandma Lizzie tonight. So go get some clothes and everything that you will need and put it in your bags. Wyatt you are gonig with them too. You guys get your stuff really quick okay." Annie said, They did as they were told.

"Mom's been in a car accident. We have to go to the hospital." Annie said, looking at everyone and reasting her eyes on Allie. They both thought this might be a consequence.
Linz

Prue and Andy's daughter

Postby Linz » Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:01 pm

Piper was driving and they dropped the twins and Wyatt off at Andy's Mom's house. 10 minutes later, they were at the hospital. When they walked through hte doors, Andy was sitting in the waiting room.

"Dad... any word?" Annie asked, sitting beside him. Andy shook his head no.

"Prue's a fighter... she'll be fine." Piper said, no so sure of herself. She tucked some of Annie's hair behind her ears. Nurse Owens walked up to them.

"Mr. Trudeau your wife is unconcious at the moment but we are hoping she will wake up soon. You may come see her now." She said. Everyone followed her.

Prue lay in the hospital bed, looking as if she were only sleeping. Andy sat in a chair beside her bed and took her hand. Annie had tears in her eyes that were about to spill out. She stared at her mother for a minute and then hugged her. Prue just lay there motionless.

Everyone stayed at the hospital until the wee hours of the night. "Guys... thanks for staying. You can go home. I'll stay here with her." Andy said.

"No.... I wanna stay here too Dad." Annie said.

"Annie you need to get some rest." Andy said, looknig at his daughter.

"How can I sleep?" Annie asked.

"Honey you'll feel better if you eat and take a hot bath so you can relax." Piper said, hugging her. Annie looked at Phoebe, Paige and Allie. They all nodded in agreement. Annie sighed, hugged Andy and Prue, then left with her Aunts, Uncles and cousin Allie.
Linz

Prue and Andy's daughter

Postby Linz » Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:15 pm

"Sometimes I don't know what I would do without you guys." Annie said, looking at everyone.

They smiled. "Well we don't know what we'd do without you either baby." Phoebe said, smiling and kissing Annie's cheek. Annie smiled.

Everyone went to bed, but Annie ate a PB&J sandwich and then got into the bathtub (bubble bath!) to relax.

She closed her eyes and thought about whether she and Allie should tell everyone about the spell. Allie knocked on the door and then came into the bathroom and sat onthe floor beside the bathtub to talk to Annie.

"Should we tell them? I mean my Dad tried to heal her and he couldn't because it wasn't a demon who hurt her. This has to be a consequence Annie." Allie said.

Just then, Grams (their Grams, Patty) and Great Grams Penny appeared.

"It is a consequence. And if it depends on Prudence's life, why not?" Penny asked.

"Prue needs to be here to take care of the family. Especially you and your sisters." Patty said.

"I know, I know. But I'm just afraid everyone will be mad at me, especially my Mom." Annie said.

"Me too. My Mom will kill me." Allie said.

"You two are Halliwell's, you can take it. Annie Elizabeth... don't you think it would be better to have her to be mad at you?" Penny asked, looking at Annie.

"Much better than not having her at all. Prue and her sisters didn't have me and I don't want you and your sisters' lives to be the same." Patty said.

"Think about what we've said." Penny said.

"We trust that you will make the right choice." Patty said. They blew kisses to both girls and with that they disappeared into thin air.

Annie got out of the tub and dressed in her pajamas. "We have to tell them tomorrow.." Allie said.

"I know. We'll tell them at the hospital." Annie said, picking out her hair. They both slept in Annie's bed.
Linz

Prue and Andy's daughter

Postby Linz » Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:39 pm

The Hospital
The Next Morning

Prue looked the same as she had the day before. Andy had barely slept all night.

"Any change?" Phoebe asked, she was holding Cole's hand.

Annie had tears in her eyes again and she sat on Prue's bed and hugged her. "Mommy... please wake up." Annie said. Everyone looked at each other and then to the scene taking place before them.

A few hours later, Annie and Allie looked at each other and decided that now was a good time to tell everyone. They were all watching the Brady bunch.

"Remember this show?" Piper asked.

"Yeah... we used to watch it and wish were normal like them." paige said.

"Good old Brady Bunch! Boy.... were we SO different from them!" Phoebe said. The sisters laughed.

"It sure was Prue's favorite show!" Piper said. Phoebe and Paige nodded.

"We have something to say." Annie spoke up.

Piper, Phoebe, Paige, Andy, Leo and Cole all looked at them.

"We cast a spell." They both said.

"A spell on Taylor that she would leave me alone and feel what I felt when she ridiculed me." Annie said.

All of the adults looked very disappointed and a little shocked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****************
Okay gtg! The rest of this fiasco will be added tomorrow or tonight! XOXO, Lindsay
Linz

Prue and Andy's daughter

Postby Linz » Thu Aug 05, 2004 4:28 pm

Hey everyone! I will add more soon! I have a lot to do today so if I don't add today I will tomorrow! Image

XOXO, Lindsay
Linz

Prue and Andy's daughter

Postby linnfromnorway » Thu Aug 05, 2004 5:49 pm

very good Image
linnfromnorway
Major Shannen fan

Prue and Andy's daughter

Postby Linz » Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:39 pm

Linz