[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Prue and Andy's daughter

Prue and Andy's daughter

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Prue and Andy's daughter

Postby Linz » Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:59 pm

Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

Prue and Andy's daughter

Postby linnfromnorway » Fri Aug 06, 2004 9:53 pm

woho cant wait! Image
linnfromnorway
Major Shannen fan

Prue and Andy's daughter

Postby aushra » Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:20 pm

Image Image

very good Image :tup:
Wow Image
Tkanks you Image
aushra
Shannen Wanna Be

Prue and Andy's daughter

Postby Prudence#1 » Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:02 pm

Very good story
Thanks *Zetti* for my avartar

A dream is not a dream if you dont believe in it.
Prudence#1

Prue and Andy's daughter

Postby malou » Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:49 pm

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image - very good!!
malou
Shannen Fanatic

Prue and Andy's daughter

Postby Linz » Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:47 pm

The Halliwell Manor

When everyone arrived home, Allie and Annie went up to their rooms and went to bed, except for Prue, Piper, Allie and Annie. Prue and Piper talked to their daughters about the events that occurred.

Annie was laying on her bed, sobbing in pillows, Prue walked in her bedroom. Prue sat on the bed and put her hand on Annie's back. Annie sat up and faced her mother.

"Mom... I know that I should have never cast that spell. I knew as I was casting it that it was wrong and there would be consequences. But I never thought they would be losing you. I did a horrible thing and I was punished for it, believe me I definitely learned my lesson. I'm so sorry.... I don't know what I would do without you in my life everyday!" Annie said, tears were flowing from her eyes and falling to her pillows.

"Honey... its okay. Your right, you never should have cast that spell because you knew better. You were just acting out of rage. I'm glad you learned your lesson. I'm also glad that I'm alive and I can be with you. I don't know what I would do without you in my life honey, you're my princess! I Love you baby!" Prue said, kissing Annie's cheek, stroking her hair and hugging her.

"I Love you too Mom." Annie said, putting her arms around her mother.. Prue laid in Annie's room until she fell asleep. Then she went to check on the twins, who were sound asleep in their bed. Prue covered them up, kissed their cheeks and went to she and Andy's room.

Andy was sitting on the bed, watching TV, when Prue walked into the room and shut the door. He turned off the TV. Prue sat on his lap and stared into his eyes. They kissed and it was long and passionate. It sent shivers down both of their backs. When they pulled apart, Prue said, "Baby you look so tired."

"Well I didn't sleep for two days while you were you were in the hospital." Andy said.

"Thanks. It means so much to me that you are there for me always... no matter what." Prue said, running a hand through his hair.

"Well I don't know what I would do without you. I was so afraid I was going to lose you." Andy said.

"But you didn't. I'll always be here." Prue said.

"You know Prue, everything we've been through.. it has brought us so amazingly close. Remember when we first met?" Andy asked.

"I know, we're best friends Andy. I remember... you were dressed as a cowboy. I thought you were so cute." Prue said.

"I was so cute. And you were wearing a little plaid skirt. I thought you were cute too!" Andy said.

"I was so cute! And then when we were 10 we made a pact." Prue said.

"To be best friends forever. And when we were 18." Andy said.

"We had Annie. We were both so scared, but so in Love and happy that we were excited. Remember the day she was born?" Prue asked.

"Yes.... you almost broke my hand." Andy said, smiling.

"Okay, you have no idea how bad having a baby hurts! But in the end its all worth it. We were so happy when she was finally here and everyday we played with her. Then she started teething, walking and talking." Prue said.

"Then all of a sudden she grew into a teenager." Andy said.

"She's amazing. She brought us even closer together and even got us married. She knew that we were destined to be together. Now we have the twins and we're one big happy family." Prue said.

"Yeah... and now you have an almost normal life like we both have always wanted for you." Andy said.

"Yeah like the Brady Bunch. Minus the Charmed thing."Prue said. Andy nodded. They just stared at each other for awhile.

"We're so lucky to have each other and moments like these I wish could last forever." Prue said.

"Me too. Every moment we have spent together since the day Annie was born I wish could last forever." Andy said.

"Me too. Every moment we share is special. But out life revolves around..." Andy paused and looked at Prue.

"Annie." They both said together and smiled at each other. They lay there in silence and were soon asleep, dreaming of what lies ahead in their future together with their three beautiful daughters. They reason they have a future together is because of one person.... their oldest daughter, Annie Elizabeth Trudeau Halliwell.
Linz

Prue and Andy's daughter

Postby Linz » Tue Aug 10, 2004 1:45 am

Hey everyone! Thanks so much for reading! I'm going to post my new story: Prue's Innocent. I am going to post it soon. THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING! I sure hope you enjoyed this story because it was SO much fun to write and for the past several weeks it has been my life! LOL! Image

XOXO, Lindsay
Linz

Prue and Andy's daughter

Postby malou » Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:47 pm

It was a great story lindsey!! - Thanks you for posting..!!
Really good! I'm looking forward to your next! Image
malou
Shannen Fanatic

Previous

Return to Over to you