FanFic by ShannenFan4Life

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Postby shannenfan4life2 » Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:12 pm

chapter 1
Three o’ clock AM at 1329 Prescott Street, San Francisco, California. It’s occupants, Sisters Piper and Phoebe Halliwell, half sister Paige Matthews, and Piper’s son, Wyatt slept soundly. It had been three fierce days of demon battling, babysitting Wyatt, and managing their jobs for the three women. Piper Halliwell, oldest Halliwell, lay in bed alone. It had been so lonely without her husband, Leo, beside her each night to stroke her hair and make jokes about the day with. Leo Wyatt was also Wyatt’s father, however, they had named their son Wyatt Matthew Halliwell. Leo also helped around the house and managed his most important job, being their whitelighter, or guardian angel for witches. Piper and her sisters were no ordinary, parlor trick, kind of witches. They were the charmed ones, generations before the sisters’ birth had realized how powerful they would be, and expected them. Piper was finally comfortable with life, or, as comfortable as life can be when you are a charmed one. So why did Leo, the love of her life, have to go? Piper knew the answer. Leo wasn’t a whitelighter anymore, he had become a higher form of an whitelighter, an Elder. Piper found that funny, since the Elders were the ones who tried to keep them from getting married and having children in the first place. Piper placed a hand on her belly, which was three months pregnant with Leo’s other son, Chris. Piper and Leo had already met grown up Chris when he came from the future to prevent Wyatt from turning evil, but he had left for the future again, now that he had done all he could do. When Leo found out he had impregnated Piper, they decided it was even more reason for him to stay away, since whitelighters and witches weren’t supposed to even be romantic together, it was against “the rules.” Being that witches and whitelighters were no perfect match, Elders and witches were forbidden, which is why Leo had decided to leave, and asked Piper to get a divorce. Piper and Leo were still completely in love, that’s why Chris was in the process, they needed to be together. After “it” they realized they made a terrible mistake, and Piper totally agreed Leo should leave, only come back if they were in a life-or-death situation. So now here she was, alone, without Leo. Thinking that Wyatt and her unborn son, Chris would grow up without a father hurt her, she had grown up without a father, too. Piper was also new to being the eldest, she and Phoebe had grown up without Paige, they never knew about her. When the eldest, Prue turned nine, Victor, Prue Piper and Phoebe’s dad, had left. That’s when Patty, Prue Piper Phoebe and Paige’s mom had fallen in love with her whitelighter, Sam and had Paige. Since it was forbidden and Paige’s life was at risk, mom and Sam brought Paige to a local church where she was adopted by the Matthews family and grew up happily. When Prue died three years ago, Piper tried to bring her back and cast a spell to call a sister. Prue never came back but Paige was magically drawn to Prue’s funeral, where she met Piper and Phoebe. The charmed ones were back. The charmed ones each had two powers, Piper could freeze time and explode things, Phoebe could see the future and levitate, she was also an empath and good at karate. Paige orbed, which was from her father’s side and teleorb. This meant she could call for an item and it appeared in her hand. Teleorbing was Prue’s power of telekinesis in simpler form. Piper’s unborn son interrupted her thoughts with a kick. “Ouch!” Piper whispered. “Chris, cut that out!” As if in reply, the kicking stopped and Piper was relieved, for a second, at least. Moments later, a small noise started haunting Piper. For any ordinary home, no one would have thought anything. But in the charmed ones’ house, the slightest noise could be trouble. Scrape, scrape. The noise sounded again. Piper sat up, careful of her big belly, and slowly scurried into Phoebe’s room across the hall. Piper didn’t turn on any lights, it would disturb the demon that was planning to kill them. Unworried about Wyatt, since he could magically take care of himself, Piper shook Phoebe awake. “Piper!” She said. “What– “I think there’s a demon– or maybe a mouse downstairs, but I’m not willing to take a chance.” Piper answered. “What about Wyatt?” Phoebe asked. “His force field will protect him, or he will orb to us.” Piper said Phoebe relaxed. “Whatever it is honey, let me and Paige take care of it, your in no condition to be fighting off demons.” Phoebe rubbed Piper’s belly, “you guys need some sleep,” she instructed. “As if me or Chris can sleep!” Piper said. Piper stood up to get Paige but Phoebe sat her down. “I will get Paige,” she said. Piper sat on Phoebe’s bed. “Be that way!” She joked, she knew Phoebe only cared about her. Moments later a blue swirl of lights appeared next to Piper and solidified into her sisters. To avoid footsteps, Paige had orbed them from her bedroom into Phoebe’s bedroom. “What kept you?” Piper joked. Paige smiled, “a demon I hear?” The brown haired, spunky sister said. The dimple in Paige’s chin added more sweetness to her look, Piper always thought. Piper brushed her waist-length brown hair behind her back. “Or a mouse,” Phoebe said, her “boy-short” brown hair in frazzles from sleep. Phoebe’s heart-shaped face looked beautiful without makeup. “Whereas my plain, square-shaped face needs makeup,” Piper thought. Fighting demons was no biggie for the Halliwell sisters, they did it so much. “Vamos!” Paige said. Piper and Phoebe each grabbed hold of Paige as she orbed downstairs. No matter how much Piper orbed with Leo or Paige, she never got used to the sensation you felt when you did it, as your molecules split apart and reunited, it always left you light-headed and tingly, Leo and Paige were used to it, though. The girls landed in the dining room and peeked out into the hallway. To their surprise, it was no demon at all, it was a real, human robber
shannenfan4life2
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby shannenfan4life2 » Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:13 pm

chapter 2
Piper gasped as he began to shove one of their grandma’s nick-nacks into his beat-up sack. She threw her hands out and froze him, mid-motion. Phoebe looked at Piper. “You got so mad, I thought you might explode him for a second, there.” “I’m pissed!” Piper said, moving out into the hall. “Paige!” Piper said. Paige followed orders. “Grams’ old...whatever!” She called. Normally the robber and the nick nack would have orbed together, but since she specified, she only got the nick nack. The old antique appeared in a swirl of blue light in Paige’s hand. “Thank you,” Piper said, as Paige sat the nick nack on an end table in the hall. “Let’s get some justice, here,” Phoebe said. “How, we can’t explode or vanquish a regular guy!” Piper said. Phoebe gestured to the phone. “Police, Darryl,” Phoebe said. Piper had forgotten where ordinary people got help, police. The thief unfroze and Phoebe landed a hard kick in his jaw. “I’ll get help!” Paige offered. “Phone!” She ordered and it appeared in her hand. The man stood up. Phoebe wrapped her arms around his neck from behind and tore off his skimask, revealing a muscular guy with a blond buzz cut. The thief muttered curses and pushed Phoebe down. Phoebe groaned in pain when her back hit a stair. Paige had ended her call to the police. “Phoebe!” She cried. The girls couldn’t expose their magic, only Piper’s freezing power would be a secret. Piper threw her arms out and froze the man. “Paige, when can we expect the police?” Paige answered “five minutes, Darryl promised,” she answered. “Good, he can’t run or he will hurt innocents,” Phoebe said. Piper helped Phoebe to her feet. Darryl entered the manor alone and started reciting rights until he realized the thief was frozen. “Piper, the rest of my team is coming in, unfreeze the guy!” The muscular dark skinned man with black hair and soft brown eyes asked. “Sure Darryl,” Piper said, throwing her hands out and unfreezing him. The thief turned and ran into Darryl. “How’d you get here?” The terrified thief cried. “Magic.” Darryl quipped, “men!” With that, several officers came in and put handcuffs on the thief and Darryl recited his rights. As Darryl and his team took the man away Piper smiled. “Another charmed duty done!” Paige said, placing a hand on Phoebe’s back. Phoebe grimaced in pain when Paige’s hand made contact. “Sorry, do you need... Paige was about to say Leo but knew it would hurt Piper... “a doctor!” Paige said. Piper rolled her eyes at her. “Say Leo,” she said “its not gonna kill me!” “No, I don’t need a doctor or Leo!” Phoebe said, revealing nothing but a red mark on her back where she had hit the stairs. “Call Leo, its no problem, really!” Piper said. “Honey, I said I am okay,” Phoebe said, still in her satin short sleep dress. “So are we all okay for bed now?” Paige asked. “Yeah, I’ll stay down here and answer the questions,” Piper said, tightening her cotton robe around herself. Paige was wearing cotton longjohns and a tank top with teddy bear slippers. “Okay, sweetie, need anything then call.” With that, Paige and Phoebe hurried upstairs.
shannenfan4life2
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby shannenfan4life2 » Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:14 pm

Chapter 3
“New or old?” Phoebe said, pointing to the coffee brewer. “The coffee is old,” Piper said, “I’ll brew you a fresh cup.” Phoebe picked a banana out of the wood bowl on the table. “I need potassium,” she declared. Piper stood over the hot stove, flipping eggs. “I mean,” Phoebe said “do you need help?” Piper laughed at her sister, “no!” she giggled, “but thanks for asking so soon!” Phoebe stuck her tongue out jokingly. “Is Paige awake yet?” Piper asked Phoebe as she poured some fresh coffee into a kiss the cook mug. “Haven’t seen her, I imagine the unemployed gal is sleeping late due to our rough night.” Piper pursed her lips, Paige’s unemployment did bother her, but she understood why she quit her job as a social worker, she wanted to be a full-time witch. That didn’t mean they couldn’t use the money to pay for the old pink Victorian home. Piper owned a club, P3 and Phoebe had her own advice column, Ask Phoebe. Earlier that year, Paige tried some temp jobs, dog walking, fruit packing...none of which worked out. “Give her a break,” Phoebe suggested. “I will,” Piper said, placing the mug in front of Phoebe and resuming her position in front of the stove. To both their surprise, Paige bounced downstairs wearing a green mini dress. “Morning,” she said, stealing Phoebe’s coffee away from her. “Hey! That was a fresh cup!” Phoebe protested. “Yeah you snooze you lose!” Piper joked. Paige took a long sip and gave it back to Phoebe. “Why up so early, anyway?” Phoebe asked. “Interview...bagging at the supermarket.” Paige responded not so cheerfully. “Why so glum? We really need that extra money!” Piper said. “Yeah with Chris coming and Wyatt already here, plus our needs, any money helps.” Phoebe said. “Yeah, it does,” Paige agreed, pouring milk into a bowl of cheerios. A bright swirl of lights appeared in the kitchen, then solidified into...Leo. Leo had orbed in. “Morning girls...Piper.” He said. “Leo, w-what?” Piper said. “I’m here on business,” Leo assured her. Piper looked disappointed. “The elders know you were robbed last night...so were many other witches.” Leo said, “He stole many herbs, spices, stuff witches need for potions.” “He only tried to steal Gram’s old nick nack,” Paige replied. “Maybe not!” Phoebe said, standing up and rummaging through the cabinets. “Some roots and spices were stolen!” Phoebe concluded. “We used that to vanquish the source,” Piper said. “They are rare ingredients and the only ones capable of killing the source,” Leo said “if you and other witches don’t have them, you are powerless against him.” “We fried his sorry ass two years ago!” Piper said. “He has been resurrected,” Leo continued. “No way!” Paige said. “d**n it, no!” Piper said, throwing her spatula. “Piper, we’ll kill him, like we killed the source and we killed the next one,” the second source had been Phoebe’s ex-husband, Cole. “Well it’s not the original source that’s back,” Leo said. “It’s Cole.”
shannenfan4life2
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby shannenfan4life2 » Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:25 pm

Chapter 4... short
W-what?” Phoebe said, releasing her hug on Piper. “Cole...the same guy I married and got turned evil by?” Leo nodded sadly. “We killed that bitch!” Phoebe said. “Well he came back once before when we vanquished him, he loved you and wanted you back!” Paige said. “Well when Phoebe didn’t return the love he turned evil again since there was no point in being good.” Leo said. “So he’s the source again?” Piper asked. “He never technically ended his reign, he was just banished when you vanquished him, apparently the demons tried to get him back.” “So this robber stole everyone’s ingredients to kill the source because he is working for him?” Paige asked. “Yeah, sending an upper level demon near the charmed ones would be murder and he cant risk one of his best men, he sent a mortal so you wouldn’t kill him.” Leo said. “So where can we get new ingredients?” Phoebe asked. “We, the elders, don’t know yet,” Leo said, looking at Piper. “We had trouble vanquishing him once, Leo!” Piper said. “Now I...we have a son and I am pregnant!” “Piper is in no condition to kill the source of all evil and us two cant do it alone!” Paige said in a panic. “Girls remain calm, you’re the charmed ones, remember that and I will be back with more info soon.” Leo orbed away and the girls were left speechless. “Unbelievable!” Phoebe said angrily throwing her mug. Piper froze it midair. “Watch your temper,” Piper pleaded. The mug unfroze and hit the wall. “Screw it.” Piper said. She knew how much Cole used to mean to her sister, this wasnt about vanquishing the source, it was about the love of her life coming back to haunt her. “Sweetie I know– “Just don’t let him turn me again...please.” Phoebe said, picking up her briefcase and hurrying out the front door. “Past emotions rearing there ugly head?” Paige said. Piper looked down and turned off the stove. “I have to go to P3 and hire a band,” she said. “Your on Wyatt duty.” Paige nodded. “Anything you need,” she said. Piper picked up her backpack and hurried to the Jeep Cherokee. “Wish I could get out, too.” Paige thought, the house was suffocating her.
shannenfan4life2
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby shannenfan4life2 » Sat Jul 31, 2004 7:57 pm

Paige poured a fresh cup of coffee and added milk and sugar, as she stirred she thought. Phoebe had a point, the source was a power of three demon, he was the most powerful evil in existence, and in no way could be vanquished by two. But was it worth risking Piper’s unborn child to vanquish him? Paige knew Piper and Phoebe had major grudges against the source since it was his personal assassin who killed Prue, the eldest sister. Prue had died and Piper did a spell to call a lost sister in hopes of bringing her back, what the spell did was call Paige (unknownst to the girls at the time) to Prue’s funeral and cause Phoebe to get a premonition of Shax, Prue’s killer, killing Paige. When Phoebe and Cole (good at the time) went to save Paige they met her and explained everything. Paige wished she knew Prue but they couldn’t summon her yet, due to magical rules. Paige stirred the milk into her coffee and sat down at the table. A blue swirl of lights appeared in her lap and solidified into blond baby Wyatt. “Morning sweetie!” She said, kissing his head. “Don’t orb so much, your mommy doesn’t like it!” Paige was jokingly referring to the fact that Piper wanted a normal life, free of orbing babies and demons. Wyatt was one year old and couldn’t talk much yet. Paige set the mug down and walked into the colorful sunroom. The sunroom was filled with stained glass windows that reflected pigments of light on the white linoleum floor. Wyatt’s playpen was set up in there near some plants and patio furniture. Paige lifted the baby and placed him in next to a teddy bear and teething ring. “No orbing!” She ordered playfully. “Normal aunts can put their nephew in a playpen to contain them, Wyatt can just orb out,” she thought. Paige took a seat on a wicker bench near a window and picked up the morning paper that Phoebe had left there. News: a series of robberies hit San Francisco. “Oh, now you warn us!” She laughed.
Phoebe typed furiously at her computer at the corner of her desk. “San Francisco has too many problems for ‘Ask Phoebe’ to handle!” She thought. Adjusting her black rimmed glasses and sipping some coffee she thought about it. “Dear Donna, I have no idea what you should do!” She said frustratedly. The truth was, Phoebe was thinking about Cole. “This is ridiculous, I despise that creep!” She thought. Phoebe met Cole Turner: District Attorney three years ago at a crime scene, unaware he was an upper-level demon, Belthazor. Cole was sent on a mission to kill the charmed ones and accidentally fell in love with Phoebe. Phoebe vanquished his demon half and he became human, they got married and he became the source and turned Phoebe evil. Eventually they thought they vanquished him and he came back, saying he was good. Phoebe rejected him, and he apparently became evil since his reason for being good, Phoebe, was gone. Now he was the source again and Phoebe had to kill the love of her life, again. No matter how much she assured herself she hated his evil, demon guts, she knew deep down she would always love Cole, not Belthazor or the source, but Cole. Phoebe opened her bottom desk drawer and searched underneath mountains of papers to pull out a framed photo of her and Cole that she used to keep on her desk. “I guess I never let go,” she said softly.
“Ms. Paige Matthews age twenty nine, ex-social worker.” Said a middle aged pudgy man with a round nose and balding head. “That’s correct,” Paige replied wittily. “Your portfolio says that you missed many work dates before you left,” he said, eying her. Paige turned red and tried to cover her nervousness. “Well, I had some family stuff going on,” she said. Mr. McCormick scratched his bald head and scanned her. “You cant be late to Grocery Palace, Paige,” he said, “we need loyal baggers that will show up, since we’re short on them.” “I totally understand!” Said Paige. “Well, I may regret this but...your hired.” Said Mr. McCormick. Paige smiled and shook his hand. “We are so short on baggers, I really need you,” he said. “Absolutely!” Paige said as she stepped out of his office into the busy supermarket. Paige had dropped Wyatt off at P3 before she came for her interview. “Thank gosh, Piper and Phoebe will be so happy!” She said as she walked into the busy parking lot. Paige scanned the lot for her green Volkswagen Beetle and unlocked the door. Once inside, she buckled her seatbelt and zoomed off. With the faint sound of Metallica playing, Paige drove into the driveway of the manor and unlocked the dark wood front doors. Inside, the house smelled like fabreeze air freshener and Piper’s cooking. “Good, your home!” Piper called from a distance. “Piper, you in the attic?” Paige yelled. When no answer came, Paige orbed up there and when she reappeared, found Piper. “You made me think you were hurt!” Paige said to Piper, who was sitting on the floor at a low table jotting something down. “No, not hurt, just angry, scared and working on a spell.” Piper said. “To do what?” She asked. Piper looked at Paige warily. “To call for lost spices,” Piper said. “Well I can just orb them to me,” Paige said. Piper smacked herself on the head and frowned, how stupid am I?” she asked. Paige reached out her hand “ingredients,” she stated. Piper and Paige waited expectantly for a swirl of lights to appear in Paige’s hand. “Oh, um, ok...ingredients to vanquish the source,” she specified, still nothing. “Piper, try to freeze something,” she instructed, picking up a vase. Paige hurtled it against the wall and Piper reached out to freeze or explode it. It did neither but it hit the wall and shattered. “Paige, the vase!” Piper said. “Forget that, our powers are gone!” Paige said. “But you orbed up here,” Piper said. “That’s my whitelighter power not my witch power,” Paige said. “You and Phoebe have no whitelighter powers so your vulnerable to attacks since our witch powers have been stolen!” “Okay, calm down,” Piper said, trying to explode a table. “We’ll be okay, I hope.” “No you wont!” Boomed a voice. “Piper down!” Screamed Paige when a blue and black striped demon appeared. He sent lightning from his hand and it hit Piper just as Paige orbed them to the trunk on the other side of the attic. Piper opened it and found a sword. “Get the hell outta here!” Piper said, swinging the sword wildly. The demon screamed as Piper gashed his face with it. “Die, witch!” He said, grabbing the sword and tossing Piper into the wall. Piper hit with a sickening crack and collapsed into a lump on the floor. “No!” Paige said, running to Piper’s side. Paige grasped Piper’s lifeless hand and orbed them downstairs. As her molecules rejoined, she and Piper became solid again on the couch. There isn’t much time, this demon will find me Paige thought in a panic. “Leo! Leo help!” She screamed wildly, feeling Piper’s pulse. Leo orbed in and saw his wife laying lifeless on the couch. “Piper, no!” He said, lifting his hands over Piper’s body to heal her. Normally, a soft white glow would appear as she healed, but it didn’t. Paige squeezed Piper’s wrist for any pulse, there was none. “Leo she’s– “Dead.” He said.
shannenfan4life2
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby shannenfan4life2 » Wed Aug 04, 2004 5:22 pm

Phoebe pulled into Halliwell Manor in a panic, three ambulances were parked on the lawn. “Paige, Leo, Piper!” She said, stepping into the foyer. Leo and Paige were on the steps, tears pouring out. “W-what happened?” Phoebe said, afraid to hear the response. “We lost our powers, right when we needed them the most,” Paige said through choked sobs. “The ambulance workers are trying to revive her, we just cant watch.” “Who, revive who?” Phoebe screamed. “Piper!” Paige yelled. “A demon attacked when me and Piper lost our powers and when Leo tried to heal her she was already dead.” “–And Leo cant heal the dead.” Phoebe said, her knees buckling. “We called an ambulance,” Leo said, “after I tried healing her twenty d**n times, its all my fault. We were in shock.” “No!” Phoebe said, running out of the house. The workers had put metal pads on Piper’s chest and were sending electricity into her. “She ain’t waking up!” A worker screamed, another volt. Phoebe covered her eyes and screamed. When she looked up, the worker was calling the death.

Two Months Later
“Paige did you borrow my pink blouse again?” Phoebe said, walking into Paige’s messy room. Paige rolled over sleepily in bed. “No, go away, its 9:00 AM!” “Some of us need to work,” Phoebe thought to herself, heading to her room at the end of the hall. Phoebe searched her closet and her draws again for the pink blouse. Phoebe was dressed in black bellbottoms and was searching for her pink blouse. “I guess ‘Ask Phoebe’ is just as good in the yellow blouse,” she muttered buttoning it on. It had been two months since Piper’s death and Phoebe and Paige were slowly accepting it. Phoebe had tried numerous times to bring Piper back but since you had to have been dead two years before you could be successfully summoned, it didn’t work. Phoebe ran a brush through her slightly longer hair and put some hot red lipstick on. Dressed and ready, she buckled Wyatt into his carseat and headed to Baymirror, where her job took place. Inside, she ran into her boyfriend Jason with blond buzz-cut hair and a muscular build. “Hi honey,” she said, planting a kiss on his cheek. “Is it okay I brought my nephew with me today?” “Paige is job hunting and Piper is– the word cut through Phoebe like a knife. “Dead.” “Your nephew is more then welcome here anytime,” Jason said. Jason was so sweet, a great boss. Jason lifted the port a crib out of Phoebe’s right arm and set it up, Phoebe placed Wyatt in it with her left arm. “Thanks for your understanding,” Phoebe said, taking a seat at her desk. Phoebe sipped her coffee thoughtfully. Right now, the only thing keeping her alive was Paige’s orbing power and Wyatt’s shield and orbing. Phoebe had lost empathy, premonitions and levitating the same day Piper and Paige lost theirs. Tonight she and Paige would have to try to summon Piper again, but Phoebe doubted it would work. Before a lost loved one could be summoned, you had to wait two years because if you summoned them right when they died, it would emotionally keep them alive for you and you would never accept their death. Phoebe remembered when Prue died Piper had summoned Grams and Mom and they had explained that to them. The thought hit Phoebe like a sack of potatoes it had been three years since Prue died! She could be summoned! Paige and her had been narrowly missing attacks from the source’s assassins since Piper died, they needed the power of three, until the source was vanquished, at least. Phoebe would finish work, go home, and tell Paige her idea.
Paige’s smile lit up the room. “That’s a great idea!” She smiled, “I always wanted to meet Prue!” Phoebe smiled. “I am dying to see our big sister again,” Phoebe grinned, standing above the Book of Shadows. Phoebe flipped to the summoning spell and called Paige. Paige placed the last crystal to form a mystical circle and joined Phoebe.
Powers of the witches rise, course unseen across the skies
come to us who call you near, come to us and settle here.
Paige and Phoebe waited expectantly as a swirl of wind appeared and a figure, that wasnt Prue, appeared. “Oh, hi, Grams,” Phoebe said. “Thats the welcome I get?” The white haired woman asked. “We are thrilled to see you, but where’s Prue?” Phoebe asked. “Well you never specified you wanted Prue!” Grams said, disappearing. “Maybe she meant specify the spell,” Paige suggested. Phoebe and Paige repeated the spell.
Powers of the witches rise, course unseen across the skies
come to us who call you near, Prue come to us and settle here.
A swirl appeared and solidified into Prue. Prue looked the same as she had when she died, long black hair and an oval face with a tiny beauty mark by her nose. “Prue!” Phoebe screamed as Prue stepped out of the circle. “Your home, Prue!” Prue grinned and hugged Phoebe. Phoebe squeezed Prue so tight she thought she might explode. “I’ve missed you unbelievably!” Phoebe said. “Me too,” Prue said, squeezing Phoebe’s hands. “This is– “Paige, I know,” Prue said, hugging Paige. “Our baby sister.” Paige smiled, she never expected Prue to be so welcoming, she returned the hug. “Mom and Grams told me everything,” Prue said. “How’s Piper?” Phoebe asked, her face dropping. Prue paused. “The same as I was– shaken.” Prue replied. Phoebe opened her mouth to catch her up but Prue cut her off. “I know everything that happened, Cole, Shax, the source,” Prue said, “I was always with you.” Phoebe smiled. “I was so happy when we killed Shax,” Phoebe said, squeezing Prue’s hand. “He murdered my big sister,” Prue frowned. “Did you ever indentify Piper’s killer?” Asked Prue. “No,” Paige said sadly. “The book has nothing on a blue and black striped demon.” “Well maybe your duty is to find out who is and make your own Book of Shadows entry,” Prue suggested. Paige thought, “how?” she asked her new sister. ‘I’m not sure,” Prue admitted. Prue was dressed in the same outfit that she had been buried in, a black dress and shoes with a mini sweater over it. Prue looked down and observed her outfit, “may I change?” She asked. “You don’t like the outfit we buried you in?” Phoebe said. “No its perfect for a.... funeral,” Prue said. “Oh, it was a beautiful ceremony,” Paige smiled “until the demon attack,” Phoebe concluded. “My own funeral, weird.” Prue said. “Yeah, it was hard,” Phoebe said. “Before I change, I better ask why im here,” Prue asked. “The source is back, and Piper is dead, we cant resurrect her so we need the power of three.” Prue’s face dropped when she heard the news. “Phoebe, im only a spirit...” “It doesnt matter, you still have powers, when mom and grams come back they have powers!” Prue thought. “I am out of practice,” She said. “Okay, no big, practice then, no rush, but we need your help soon!” Paige joked. Prue chucked a daybed across the room. “Your telekinesis
shannenfan4life2
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby shannenfan4life2 » Wed Aug 04, 2004 5:23 pm

works!” Phoebe said cheerily. “Yeah but grams informed me I cant astral project, because my body is already in my coffin and my spirit is already here.” “Well, do we necessarily need both powers?” Asked Paige. “To face the source? I should think so,” Phoebe said sarcastically. “Okay, check the book for a spell to unite the bodies,” suggested Prue, looking down through her body. “I’d love to be solid again.” “Rightio, then,” Paige said, swiftly resuming her position over the book. After a moment of flipping through the book she found a spell. “To unite spirit and body,” she said, running a polished finger over the page. “Just a simple spell and Prue will need to drink a potion,” she said, relieved. “Potions are usually bitter, but I’ll survive,” Prue said. Phoebe read over Paige’s shoulder “the key is to read the spell while Prue is drinking the potion,” she stated. “We’ll have to hurry, the source or his assassins could attack any time, lord knows his d**n assassins got Prue and Piper in three consecutive years.” “Well they wont get another,” Prue said in her determined, take charge nature.
“Basil, dried rose petal and fig root,” Paige said as she plopped each ingredient into the boiling mixture. Since Prue’s power of astral projection was being in two places at once (spirit and body) and she was already separated, the power would be useless. Paige stirred the potion a bit more, “the potion needs to sit and cool in the pot for several minutes,” Paige said, “I am gonna do some channel surfing!” Paige exited the room, her heels clicking on the tile floor. “Prue I am still in shock that your back,” Phoebe began. Prue gazed up and Phoebe was immediately lost in her icy blue eyes. “Neither can I, I mean the spirit realm is great, but not without you,” Prue said. “Well you have Piper and mom and grams, me and Paige just have each other,” Phoebe said, pulling out three tiny jars with corks in the top and medicine dropper. Prue placed the dropper in the boiling pot and squeezed, the potion filled it and Prue squeezed it into the jar and put the cork on. “So you remember potions,” Phoebe noticed. “I love your hair, and the cut,” Prue smiled at Phoebe. At Prue’s death Phoebe had dyed blonde hair to her shoulders. “Thanks, it’s a change, helps refresh me of Cole,” Phoebe said. “It’s a shock to be here,” Prue said. “Being where?” Asked Phoebe. “Back in the manor, alive,” Prue said. “Is my room still there?” She asked. “Of course, sweetie, it belongs to Paige now.” The year Prue died, she gave up her bedroom for Piper and Leo and moved into Piper’s smaller room, when Paige moved in she got Prue’s room (Piper’s old room) Piper still had Prue’s old room, and Phoebe kept her room. “Oh, so it’s Paige’s room now,” Prue said sadly. “We needed a room for her, and nobody was using yours– we saved all your clothes and belongings, but we sold your car,” Phoebe laughed with Prue. “Everything is in the attic,” Phoebe said. “It was so hard to let you go,” she said, with tears. Prue wrapped her secure arms around Phoebe. “Honey I missed you, I wanted so bad to be at your wedding, home to celebrate your “real” job, borrow your clothes, I missed you so much,” Prue cried. Phoebe and Prue stood at the island counter sobbing of joy. Prue pulled away “I better get changed,” she said, wiping tears away with a smile “I look like death!” Phoebe laughed “in the attic, all your stuff is labeled,” she informed her big sister.
Up in the attic Prue opened a box labeled “Prue clothes,” labeled in Piper’s neat writing. Losing two sisters in three years must have been a lot for Phoebe to deal with. In the box Prue found piles of her conservative yet stylish clothing that had been gathering dust. Piper was the sweater sister and Phoebe was the sexy sister, Prue was a mix. Pulling out a peasant style, pink and purple shirt and a pair of jean flares, Prue reminisced about how she had been wearing that outfit when she was turned into a teenager five years ago and how she had worn it when she was kidnapped by her stalker, Abbey, three years ago. Prue put the comfy outfit on, locking the attic door and folded her funeral outfit away. Even though she wasnt solid, the outfit still fit her. Prue unlocked the attic door and hurried downstairs where Paige and Phoebe were waiting in the conservatory. “Here, Prue,” Paige said, handing her the vile filled with the potion. “As you drink it, we’ll read the spell, it’s bitter, though.” Prue smiled and took the potion. “I’ll live,” she said. Phoebe and Paige joined hands and read the spell as Prue drank the potion.
body and mind rejoin
to get her powers back.
A soft glow surrounded Prue and Phoebe felt her hands. “Your solid again!” She cried. Paige awkwardly patted her back. “It worked,” she smiled.
shannenfan4life2
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby shannenfan4life2 » Wed Aug 04, 2004 5:24 pm

guys if you read this please reply with a simple "its good" or "its bad" i am not asking for a whole paragraph! please reply why is it so hard?
shannenfan4life2
Shannen Wanna Be

Return to Over to you