The Power Of Four

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

The Power Of Four

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Feb 28, 2003 6:56 am

Susan waited till Andy came back to the house. Susan want to make the most of her time with him. She wanted Andy away from Prue, once and for all and she knew exactly what to do. She calls up one of her helper. “ Now, you have a job. You have to make come to the confention in Chicago and tell him that if he doesn’t go he will be fired and he as to be there ASAP, got it.” “ Yes, Mrs. Trudeau.” “ Good. And please DO NOT tell them its Andy’s wife, Susan. Okay.” “ Got it...don’t worry. I will phone you as soon as possible.” She hung up and went to the other room bathroom where Andy was showering. She climbed in and kiss him.......Andy tried to push her away, but she wouldn’t listen to him. “ STOP!” He pushed her against the glass. “ What are you doing? I am here to sign the divorce papers.” “ Oh, Andy...What are you talking about?” “ You know, Susan. I DON’T love you. I love Prue and she loves me.” “ NO SHE DOESN’T! She nothing to you, Andy. I am......you are my husband. The father of my babies.” She began to kiss him again. “ Now, what do we say we get out of California and I don’t know.....go back to Chicago and you know...Be a big happy family.” “ NO!” Andy took a towel, wrap it around him and went to the other room and got dress. Susan came out seconds later with her robe on. “ Come on, we made love......beautiful and magical. Besides I mean.....your my husband.” “ Quit saying that!” He told her, putting on his sneakers. “ Once I sign those papers.......I am history! I am going back to my wife and daughter!” He told her and left. Susan sat on the bed, laughing. “ Oh.....You wish.....Hate to say this, Andy, but you will NOT be seeing your beloved Prudence Halliwell anymore...we’ll be in Chicago, as a family with our babies....Believe me, honey. You will be happy and I know you will.......as long as SHE is out of the picture.” She smile at the thought of it.
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

The Power Of Four

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Feb 28, 2003 6:57 am

Back at the Manor, Jessica stood at the step outside as Prue pulled into the drive way. Prue saw the young woman and approaches her. “ Hi, sorry to intrude.”
Jessica told her. “ No.. You must be Jessica Bennett.....Victor’s daughter.” “ Yes, and you..” “ Prudence.... Your Eldest step sister.” “ Yes....your....dad....told me about you and the rest.” Jessica shook hands with her. “ Phoebe told me that you took a job the Bay Mirror.” “ Yes she did.” Jessica told her. “ Well, let’s go in.” Prue walks in with her.
“ Paige! Piper! Phoebe! Jessica’s here.” She called out as her sisters all ran out to the foyer, almost tripping on each other. “ Jessie!” Phoebe embraces her. “ Welcome.” Phoebe added. “ Thanks.” “ Jess, this is our youngest sister, Paige.” “ Hi, Jess. Phoebe and Dad talked wonderful of you.” Paige hug her. “ And this is Piper, the other big sister.” “ Hi, Jess. Welcome.” Piper shook her hand. “ What a wonderful place you have.”
“ Thanks. It was our grandmother’s.....she passed away 5 years ago.” Prue told her as Jessica looked around. “ Jess, honey...we’re sorry about.....your mom.” Piper told her as she turns to her. “ No, Piper. Its okay. She wasn’t what I thought she was.” “ I know I how much you loved her.” Paige told her. “ Funny....I.....don’t really think she actually loved me or Daddy.....just the thought of hurting you girls.......my half sisters.....No, I should apologize for what what happened.” “ No, honey..” Phoebe hug her and they all sat down in the family room. “ It’s not your fault or Dad’s.......Doris was a bad person.”
“ Stupid question but......do you think she cared....about us, Phoebe?” Jess look at her.
“ I don’t know.....I really don’t know.” Phoebe honestly told her. “ There is another reason why I am here.” Jessica told everyone. “ What is it?” They ask. “ Daddy....he
feels bad for what had happened. Mom...Doris.....didn’t want him to tell you about me. She thought you would cast a spell on me or something....I know that sounds crazy but Dad and her....they would fight.....Doris always won and Dad.....he was hurt cause he wanted us to be a big family.....big and happy family. But she didn’t want that....I guess she didn’t want me to be a part of this.....witch stuff. My Dad......our Dad.....kept telling her that they good witches and they would protect anything or anyone and they are not bad witches......I had no idea that she was out to kill his daughters.....I’m sorry....so sorry.” Jessica told them. “ Jess, Sweetie. Its not your fault. We are your half sisters and we would have protected you....regardless.” Prue told her. “ I know that now, Prue. I know. Mom lied to me....time and time again.” “ She lied to Dad big time.” Piper added.
“ About Dad......You have to believe me when I saw that Daddy didn’t intentionally set out to hurt you.” Jessica told them. “ We know, Sweetie. We know.” Phoebe told her.
“ Dad’s feels bad, like I said and he wants to make things right with you.....He loves you.”
“ We know he does.” Paige told her. “ Dad said something about protecting us from Doris....You would have gone all that trouble for us......you didn’t even know us.” Piper told her. “ I know. I couldn’t let her hurt you or your sisters.......our sisters....I wouldn’t forgive myself if anything were to happen to you girls.” Jessica told her and her sisters smiles at her. “ Your a good kid, Jess.” Prue told her and got up as the door bell rang.
“ Oh no! If that’s Andy, I am NOT here!” Prue added, walking into the kitchen as Piper went to get the door and sure enough Andy was there. “ I am not leaving until I talk to Prue.” He told Piper. “ You know, Andy. I try not to meddle in my sister’s affair. But when you hurt her the way you did.....” “ Piper, you have know me for years. I wouldn’t intentionally hurt your sister.” “ I know...Look, you are still married to Susan and you have kids....How can you not know you have kids?” “ I don’t know. I..All I know is that I love your sister and I am not leaving till we talk.” Andy told Piper. “ I will tell Prue that you were here, but she doesn’t want to see you.” “ What about my daughter? We have the right to see my daughter.” “ Un believeable, Andy.” Paige walks up to him with Jessica and Phoebe behind her. “ You hurt my sister, betrayed her and then you walk here and you want to see her and Cassie.” Paige added. “ I think its best if you left, Andy.” Phoebe told him. “ I have known you 3 since we were kids and suddenly you hate me.” He told them. “ Maybe this isn’t my place to say this but, Prue is my sister now and well, I have been told of the situation and I think you have thought about this when you forgot to sign the divorce papers, Andy.” Jessica told him. “ And your right, Jess. I thought I did.”
“ Your still here, Andy?” Prue walks down and stood by Jessica. “ Why are you still here?” “ I need you to listen to me, Prue. Please.” “ I am tired and I want to sleep, okay. I don’t want to deal with this at this very moment. Go home to your family. Just go home.” She walk back up stairs. “ PRUDENCE!” Andy yelled. “ If you love our sister........give her some time.....give her space.” Jessica told him and her sisters agreed. “ Your right, Jess. I will give her much time she needs.” “ Andy, I know my sister still loves you and I also know that Susan is doing something to....” Phoebe told him. “ Thanks, Phoebe. Bye girls. Great meeting you, Jess.” Andy walk away and then moment later drove back home.

Phoebe walks into her room where Cole was reading. She hops on the bed and kiss him. “ I missed you, Mrs. Turner.” He kiss her again and again. “ Me too.” Phoebe sat next to him and Cole notice she was quiet. “ Honey, what’s wrong? Is it Prue and Andy?” “ No...part of it..” She turns to him. “ Cole, there’s something I have to tell you and I don’t know how your going to react to this.” “ You can tell me, Phoebe.”
“ I...okay....I am...I thought I was pregnant....so I took the pregancy test.....came out negative, so I went to the doctor and she told me that I am unable to concieve....I can’t get pregnant, Cole. We can’t have a child that we’ve been thinking about and dreaming.” She told him as he was quiet. “ Honey...when you were brain washed you said things like you want to adopt and I.....” “ Phoebe, PHOEBE! Let me talk..” He took her hands and kissed it and then her. “ I love you, Phoebe Halliwell-Turner and I didn’t marry you just do you can give me kids, I married you cause I love you and I can’t imagine not waking up next to you. Marriage is more than kids. I mean, Yes, I love kids..but if we can’t have kids than I am okay with it.” “ Really, Cole? Your not just saying that.” “ No. And I don’t want to adopt. We are surrounded by kids.......Melinda and Cassie...They are our nieces.
I love them very much and I love there Aunt very much too. So what we can‘t have kids.
Its not the end of the world for me. I would have hate for our marriage to be over because of that. I am so proud to be your husband.....with a child or no child.” “ Oh, Cole. I love you!” She kissed him and they made love for awhile.
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

The Power Of Four

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Feb 28, 2003 6:59 am

The next day, Victor came over and spoke to his daughters.....unlike what Patty have said about her daughters not forgiving him, were false......in fact the girls did a spell to bring back Patty, so Victor can explain to her about Doris and what her plans were for there daughters. Patty, of course was shocked by this. Penny orbed in and they filled her in. He told her about Jessica, the girls half sister. Patty and Victor talked about the issue between them, Doris and Sam. Patty told him that the reason why she had an affair with Sam was because she felt betrayed by Victor and wanted to punish him and Victor understood that. Jessica arrived to the Manor and the girls introduced there new sister to Patty and Penny. Patty welcomed the young girl with open arms and so did Penny. The girls embraced there father and all is forgiven. Victor and Patty voices there concern for there eldest daughter, who was so distraught over Andy’s marriage to Susan. It was breaking there heart to see her so sad. When Victor left the Manor, he went straight to Andy and gave his son in law a piece of his mind for hurting his daughter. Leo’s elders learn that Susan and Andy were leaving California.......FOREVER!.....leaving for good. They were shock and decided to let Leo know. When Leo found out, he immediately told the family, but not Prue, he couldn’t bare to put his sister in law in anymore pain.

The Story of Susan, Prudence and Andy and the rest will be carried out, started in a new story. Everyone in this story will be in the next. Cole and Jessica will be there. The Source WILL NOT be in the up coming story. Cassie and Melinda WILL be in it as well.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

The Power Of Four

Postby pruephoebepiper2 » Wed Jun 18, 2003 9:09 pm

It took me a while to read-but tht;s talent
pruephoebepiper2
Major Shannen fan

Previous

Return to Over to you