The Power Of Four

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

The Power Of Four

Postby Kristin Marie » Mon Feb 17, 2003 5:30 am

I will do this as soon as I get a chance Image
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

The Power Of Four

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Feb 28, 2003 5:44 am

CHAPTER ONE: Charmed: Power of 4

Summary, Prue and Andy are happily married and are expecting a child, a daughter. But something is getting in the way of their happiness, Susan Trudeau, Andy’s ex-wife. Susan has a secret and She returns to town to wreck havoc on the couple. She’ll do anything she can to destroy the Trudeau’s marriage.

Phoebe and Cole are enjoying themselves as husband and wife.... But can Cole remain good? And a shocking discovery will destroy Phoebe’s world...and it will cost them their marriage.

Paige, who is single, learns of her parentage that will leave her speechless and in awe.

Piper and Leo is a happy married couple with a daughter on the way. Piper and Leo learn that an evil person wants their daughter and they will do anything they can to protect their daughter.

Jessica Bennett will find out the most stressing news about her life. Will she forgive her parents for keeping the secret they kept from her? How will she react to the news that her half sisters are witches? Doris tries hard to shield her daughter from the Halliwells. Doris has a secret from Victor.She drug him to sleep with him and force herself to get pregnant. Can Victor forgive his wife or leave her.... Or yet will Victor’s daughters vanquish her.

AND during all of this fiasco, the sisters find the shocking secret of her
Father’s affair and the secret of Sam and Patty come out. Will they find the courage to forgive them? The Sisters ban together in time of trouble.

32 year old, Prudence Halliwell-Trudeau waddled on to the couch besides her husband, who was getting ready for work. Prue was 9 months pregnant and was about to deliver soon. “ Where are you going on a Saturday, Andy?” She rubs his shoulders. “ Work.” He told her as he got up and she followed him to the kitchen. “ Why?” She put her arms around him.

“ We never see each other. You’re always working. Cassie will be coming soon.” “ Not for a few days and Prue, you should be in bed.” He kissed his wife. “ I don’t get this, Andy. You’re constantly working!” “ And so are you.” Andy told her. “ So being so unfair...”
“ Oh, fighting again?” Paige walks down the stairs as they turn to her. “ No, we’re not, Paige. Andy is being an ass of course.” “ We have jobs, Prue. We work.” “ Well NOT every flipping day, Andy!” “ Good bye, Ladies.” And he left.

Paige embraces her sister, but Prue pulled back and went into the kitchen where Piper and Phoebe hounded her with questions. “ Not now.” Prue and Paige sat down. “ What happened, honey?” Phoebe asks her. “ I don’t know, Phoebe. I mean we’re fine one time and the other is like...we fight.” “ I’m sorry.” Piper told her.“ Well, don’t feel bad, Prue. I am sure Andy has a reason for this.” “ He’s going out EVERY night, Piper.” Prue got up and look at the window. “ I don’t understand. I.... Would like to see my husband, you know.” “ Do you think? He’s hiding something, Prue?” Paige ask as she turns to her. “ Like what, Paige?” “ I don’t know.. Maybe. He’s.” “ No. No way.” Prue told her. “ How do you explain why he’s been distance like this.” Paige asked. “ I don‘t know.” “ I think you two needs to talk.... With out fighting this time.” Phoebe suggested. “ Won‘t matter, Phoebe. Some how its like the walls has closed down on there‘s and us no way to open it again.” Prue told her and left the room.
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

The Power Of Four

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Feb 28, 2003 6:01 am

“ I say we talk to Andy.” Phoebe suggested and Paige agreed but Piper didn‘t. “ no. This is Prue and Andy‘s fight. We stay out of this.” She looked at her sisters, who were avoiding her. “ RIGHT?” Piper added. “ Yeah, sure.” Both Paige and Phoebe winked at her, but Piper knew what the younger Halliwell‘s were up too. “ What are you ladies yakking about now?” Cole walks in with Leo. “ You know, Cole. Woman stuff.”
“ Ah.. Very funny, honey.” Phoebe scolded him. “ Well, just humor us will you.” Leo smiled. “ I heard from the doctor and told her that I am not giving birth at the hospital.” Piper announced. “ Why NOT. We agreed...” “ I know we did, honey. But I hate needles, not to mention hospital. I would like to be in a clean environment with people I love around me.” “ But, Piper you.” “ No, Leo. The decision has been made. I want to give birth to our daughter at home.” She told him but Leo didn’t like the idea. “ Cheer up, Leo. It won’t be that bad.” Paige told him, taking a sip of her iced tea. “ I’m sorry, Piper. I don’t want to add stress.” He kissed her as the sisters aw in amazement. “ I love you; Piper and I can’t wait to hold our precious daughter in our arms.” “ Neither can I, daddy.” She giggled as they kissed...Paige, Leo and Phoebe got up and left the lovebirds in the kitchen.

Cole and Phoebe arrived to Cole’s apartment and Phoebe walks into the kitchen in silence. “ I am so happy that there going to have a baby.” Cole walks in. “ Yes. Uh, Cole.” She turns to him. “ I have been thinking.... A lot actually. Umm.... I think we did to talk about this.” “ I don’t understand what you’re saying.” Cole asks. “ Moving back to the Manor.” “ What? Ah.ah. No, no.” “ Yes. YES! I mean with my sister’s babies coming, they are going to need me.” “ They will be fine, Phoebe. They don’t need you.” “ Cole... I want to move back home.... That’s where.... Please say yes, Cole.” “ No.” Cole told her and left the kitchen and Phoebe followed a short time later. “ Why not?” She asks, sitting besides him on the sofa. “ This is our home...When we have a baby.... It’s to crowd there.” “ Is that all?” Phoebe wasn’t too sure about her husband’s comment. “ What do you mean “ That’s all” of course it is.” He ignored her. “ Fine. If that’s all. Then yeah.” Phoebe got up and walks into the bedroom. She picked up the pregnancy box and looks at it. “ How do I tell my husband that I am not pregnant again?” Phoebe threw the box in the waste basket on sat on the bed. Later, hoping to get pregnant again, she and Cole made love for awhile. Cole realizes that his wife was quiet. “ Are you okay, honey?” “ Yeah.” She sat up and look at him. “ Look, I know you want to move out of here.” “ Cole, I know the real reason and fine.” She told him. “ Okay. Then what do you think?” He kisses her and she pulled back. “ Don’t okay.” She got up and put on her bathrobe and walk out of the room and into the great room.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

The Power Of Four

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Feb 28, 2003 6:06 am

“ Honey, what is it?” Cole ran out of the bedroom and walk up to her. “ Nothing and stop asking, okay.” “ No, Phoebe!” He took her by the arms and look at her. “ Tell me.” “ Fine. This house is full of evil, alright. Bad memories here! This is where the source had it meetings and Seers was standing at this very spot.....I can’t be in this house anymore.” “ Oh.....that’s none senses, Phoebe.” He told her, not believing her. “ This is where our kids will grow up and loved.” He told her and she grew quiet. She wish she could tell him that she is having problem getting pregnant. “ I mean it. Fine, then I will stay here.....we will...for another month, then we are gone.” She went back to bed and went to sleep. Cole followed behind her and insisted that they make love again, but Phoebe was to tired to even do it....she fell asleep.

The next day, Paige was busy at work, hoping that she will get the raise she had been praying she’d get. She sat in her boss’s office waiting to hear what he wanted to say. “ Well, Ms. Matthews, I have great news for you.” “ Did I get the raise?....I’m sorry.” Paige apologized. “ No, that’s okay...And yes, a raise and something else.” He told her. “ What?” “ We are moving you.” “ Your what?” She wasn’t expecting this at all. “ You can’t just tell me a raise and then tell me I have to move.....Are you firing me?” “ Paige, we are thrilled your here.....” “ But...” She finished for him. “ Your assistance will not be provided here anymore.” “ Okay.” Paige stood up, walk to the door and turns to him. “ Why?” “ Because your constantly late, you leave in the middle of the day when ever you please.. You don’t take your work seriously.” He told her and she laughed. “ That’s funny. I don’t take my work seriously...Of course I do.” “ Well, Paige, if your work is
important to you, then stop leaving during the day for no reason at all.” “ No reasons, uh. Your un real. I can’t believe you. You’re such a hypocrite.” “ Watch your tone, Ms. Matthews. Another outburst I will have you thrown out!” “ I have worked my ass off for years for SS Department...Working with abuse kids....neglect kids.....Spousal abuse. I am the BEST worker you have on this team and you want me FIRED! Cause I have a family to support... Sisters that I have to deal with.....My family needs me!” “ Well, your fired. So you will be spending all your time with your family! Goodbye!” He told her and she walk back to her desk. She notice all her stuff was gone. “ Hi, are you almost done?” A young woman stood in front of Paige. “ Who are you?” Paige ask. “ This is my desk now.” “ This.....You got this wrong.....Who gave you this desk?” Paige ask. “ The boss.” The woman told her. “ Really?” Paige walk back into her boss’s office. “ I told you to leave, Matthews or I will have you thrown out.” “ How could you? I didn’t even leave yet and already you’ve hired some one!” “ If you DON’T leave, Matthews, I will call security.” “ Don’t BOTHER!” Paige storms out of his office, took her bag and left. She saw all of her stuff in the garbage dumpster outside the building and walk to her car and drove off.

Prue’s boss allowed her to work at home until she had the baby and was ready to go back to work. Prue opened up her lap top and notice she had an e-mail from Andy.

My dearest Prue,

Sorry about the other day. I hate when we fight. I love you, Sweetheart. I am so swamped here at work. Since being a Captain, they expect more from me and I just don’t know if I can every problem all together. I won’t be home until late and don’t wait up okay....Cassie and you need the rest. I promise that one of these days we will go out and settle down.

Love you,

Andy

Prue e-mailed him back saying she’d forgive him and agreed that going out to a secluded place with just them is a great idea. Prue went back to work. Then she got another e-mail; from Phoebe...

Prue- I really need to talk to you...I can’t talk to Cole about it.. I just don’t know what to do. Please help, Sis. Cole doesn’t want me coming over to the Manor that much.....he thinks I spend too much time there. I told him that I want to move back home, but he said my home is with him in our place. I try not to argue with him that much. I think he’s up to something and I wish I knew... I think he’s working for the source again. I know that sounds crazy but I just don’t know why he insist that he drive me away from my sisters.

I miss you, Sisters.

Love, Phoebe
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

The Power Of Four

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Feb 28, 2003 6:10 am

Paige walk into the door and slams the door and walk in to the kitchen, where Piper and Prue were talking. “ What’s wrong, Sis?” Prue and Piper asked. “ My boss. He FIRED me!” “ WHAT!” They couldn’t believe it. “ They offered my position to ANOTHER person...I don’t know why. First I got a raise, then a move and THEN they fired me.” “ Why?” Piper ask. “ I don’t know.” “ Oh, Paige, I am sure that there’s a reasonable explanation to all of this.” Prue wondered. “ No. There’s not. I have to find a job now!” Paige got up and left the kitchen. The older Halliwell’s resume to what they were discussing; Cassandra and Melinda.

CHAPTER TWO= THE NEW GENERATIONS
OF HALLIWELL’S

Both Prue and Piper were in labor.....Piper in her room and Prue in her....Phoebe and Paige taking turns between the sisters. Victor, his new wife, Doris, Patty and Penny were there for the birth of Cassie and Mel. Andy was busy coaching Prue with her breathing. “ I want this.....over with.” She told him. “ It will soon.” “ Who is that woman? The one you and my sisters didn’t tell Piper and I.” “ Oh, that.......Don’t worry, Prue.” “ No, Andy. Please....tell me.. Who is she?” “ Your seph-mother.” He told her and Prue turns to him. “ WHAT! W....how long? All this time!” Prue yelled through her screams of pain. “ We’ll talk about this later.” “ Piper.....I can’t imagine.....I want MY MOTHER!” “ Its time, Prue.” Phoebe holding her hands up and getting ready for birth.
“ Concentrate and push.” Phoebe guided her. “ I can’t....Andy!” Prue grab his hand.
“ You can do it.” “ NO! LEO!” Piper scream as everything stopped. “ Oh, Piper. AH!” Prue scream again. Few seconds later, Cassandra Halliwell- Trudeau was born. Phoebe place her in Prue’s arms. “ Oh, Andy....look...its our beautiful little girl.” “ She’s gorgeous.” He told her and kiss both of his girls as Paige and Phoebe stood there, smiling.

“ God DAMN IT!” Penny scream from downstairs as Phoebe and Paige ran down stairs to see Penny screaming at Victor.“ What’s going on? We’re delivering babies tonight and your bickering!” Phoebe told them. “ Why are you yelling at Victor, Grams?” Paige ask. “ How the hell do I know! Victor, your are.....” “ What have I done that was so terrible?” “ Mom, Vic can do what ever he pleases.” Patty defended her ex. “ Thanks, Patty. I don’t know why your mother is so hyped about it.” Victor told her. “ Prue had a baby just now. In case your wondering.” Phoebe told them, but they ignored her. “ Cassandra looked so cute.” Paige added, hoping they‘d stop bickering for a minute.... Only Patty was listening. “ Oh, that‘s great. Tell Prue that I will be up in a minute, okay.” She told her daughters. “ You married ANOTHER WOMAN!” Penny screamed as Leo came down the stairs. “ Piper’s ready!” Leo calls out as the Sisters made there way back up stairs and left the bickering family downstairs.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

The Power Of Four

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Feb 28, 2003 6:12 am

Leo, Paige and Phoebe went back up stairs and into Piper’s room where she was sobbing. “ Honey, what’s wrong?” Paige comforted her sister. “ I am having a baby and my grandmother choose the wrong time to fight with Daddy.” She told them. “ Oh, Sweetie. Don’t worry.” Phoebe told her. “ Where’s Prue? I want my sister.” Piper asks as Prue walks in. “ Hey. Here I am.” She cradled her daughter in her arms as Andy followed behind. “ Oh, Prue, she’s so beautiful.” Piper told her as they can hear more bickering coming from downstairs. “ To bad we can’t freeze them.” Paige wondered as she delivered the baby. “ Oh.... OH! I think Melinda is coming, Leo!” She grabs his hand and then a few seconds later, Melinda arrived. Paige handed her sister Melinda. “ Oh, hi, precious.... Oh, Leo...looks at our daughter.” “ She’s remarkable, Piper.” “ Oh.” The 3 sister oh and ah over the infants as the brawl downstairs became louder. Piper handed Melinda to Leo and went downstairs and freezes everyone. “ There. Prue and I just had a baby for heaven sake and would you have a common decency to behave like mature adult’s for. like the rest of the day!” Piper shouted and went back to the others.

“ Well, I can’t believe we did it, Piper. We are finally mothers.” Pretty soon it will be your turn, Phoebe.” Paige told her.“ It’s unlikely.” Phoebe told them. “ Why not?” Her sisters ask. “ Cause I think there’s something wrong with me.I don’t know what it is.” Phoebe told them. “ What does Cole think about this?” Prue ask. “ He thinks its nothing. He’s a man....so they think its nothing...I insisted that we go to the doctor but.....” “ Why don’t you make an appointment with the doctor that I recommend you to, Phoebe.” “ I can’t, Prue. I told him about it and he put his foot down.” “ You still need to see the doctor, Phoebe.” Piper told her.“ Please make an appointment, Phoebe. You will feel comfortable once you do.” Paige told her. “ I know and your right. I will.” She hug her sisters.

The next day as everyone was cooing over the babies, they talked what had transpire before. Phoebe held a picture of her father in her arms....and just then.....She had a alarming premonitions...of a young girl.... young......standing next to Doris and Victor. Phoebe shook and drop the picture frame....she ran into her car and drove back to the Manor, she had to tell her sisters about the premonition that she just witness.

At the other end of San Francisco, 25 year old Jessica Bennett, the daughter of Victor Bennett was sitting and reading the newspaper as Doris walks in. “ Mom, we need to talk.” Jessica stood up and walk over to her. “ What is it, Jessie?” Doris ask, clearing off the table in the kitchen. “ Its about these pictures.” Jessica handed them to her mother. “ So what.” Doris told her and walked away. “ Mom, who are they? I have the right to know.” She told them. Doris turns to her. “ Of course you do. They are the daughters of your father’s boss.” Doris lies to her and walks away. “ Then how come I never met them, Mom?” “ Oh, honey. I don’t know!” She turns to her.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

The Power Of Four

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Feb 28, 2003 6:14 am

“ I want to see them.” Jessica told her. “ NO!” Doris scream as the young girl startled. “ Stay away from them, Jessica!” Doris walked away.

“ Why did you just get uptight when I mentioned them?” She looked at the pictures. “ I want to meet them. They look cool....Sorry, Mom.” She picked up the newspaper and saw the picture of Phoebe. “ Ask Phoebe” Umm. Ask her what?” She picked up the phone and called her. “ Hello, Phoebe Halliwell.” “ Hi, Phoebe, this is Jessica and I am calling for something.” “ Yes, Jessica. How can I help you?” “ I have a question for you.” “ Okay..shoot?” “ I want a job there and I am a good writer and I was wondering.....” “ Well, why don’t you come to my place and we will talk.” “ Okay. Thanks, Phoebe.” Jessica hung up the phone. Jessica meet Phoebe at the office. Hour later, she offered the young girl a job and another premonition. “ Oh my god! What is it with this premonition.” “ What premonition?” Cole walks in. “ Hey...nothing. Ah..
doctor appointment in an hour.” “ Phoebe, we went through this...” “ No. We are going. Please, do it for me.” She beg him and she grab her stuff and walk out to the car. “ I can’t believe you want me to talk about my sex life with some total stranger.” “ COLE! just...shut up and drive.” Phoebe and Cole drove to the clinic.

Prue took Cassie to work with her and showed her off. Andy came by and had lunch with them. “ I have something to tell you, Prue.” He sat besides his wife. “ What?” Bouncing Cassie on her lap. “ Susan. She’s in town.” “ Oh.. Did you see her?” “ No. I haven’t and I don’t want too.” He told her as Cassie cried. “ Oh, sweetie. What is it?” She lay her on the blanket and changed her. “ Do you think she’ll come and see you, Andy?” “ No. I mean why would she?” He ask her. “ Oh, I don’t know. But she wants you back......you know.” She winked at him. “ Ah. Ah. Very funny. I don’t care about Susan. Only you and our precious daughter.” He lean over and planted a kiss on his daughter’s forhead and tickle her toes, she giggled. She loves when he did that. “ You silly girl.” Prue laughed as Paige walks in. “ Aw.. what a pretty picture.” “ Hi, there.” Prue picked Cassie up. “ Hi, Auntie Paige.” Prue imitated her daughter. “ Hi, Sweetie.” Paige put her arms out and Cassie went right to her and Paige held her.
“ Well, I think its my cue to leave.” “ Oh, Andy. Don’t.” Paige told him. “ No. No. No. Its okay. I have to get back to work.” He kisses every one and left.

“ What brings you here, Paige?” Prue ask sitting back in her chair. Paige sat in front of her with the toddler on her lap. “ Well, the doctor called. She sounded strange. She wants to see me, pronto.” “ Why?” Prue ask. “ I don’t know, Prue. But the phone call sounded serious. That’s why I am here.” “ You want some one to hold your hand?” “ Please, Prue. Please?” She told her and of course Prue couldn’t say no to her. “ I will come with you. And don’t worry it will be fine.” Prue told her and the phone rang and it was Piper, who just ran out of diapers. “ All ready?” Prue ask. “ Uh.. I will stop on the way home and Piper, could you watch Cassie for me while I do something.” “ Sure, Sis. You know you don’t have to ask.” “ How’s my sweet Mel?” “ Sleeping finally. Of course Mommy hasn’t been able to rest.” “ Ask Phoebe to come over while you rest and she’ll watch the girls.” Prue suggested. “ I will.” Prue heard Paige volunteered. “ No, Phoebe can’t. Remember, Cole won’t let her.” “ Okay.. what about Leo?” “ Busy.”
“ Fine, Paige and I will take Melinda off your hands for awhile.” “ I thought you had to do something.” Piper told her. “ I do. But Paige and I can manage the girls for an hour or two. You have to start taking care of your self, Piper.” She told her and hung up and told Paige. They stop at the store to stuff, returned home, got Melinda and they and Cassie headed to the hospital.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

The Power Of Four

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Feb 28, 2003 6:18 am

Paige and Prue sat in the doctor’s office, waiting to see why they wanted to see Paige. “ Ms. Halliwell, I am glad your here.” She walks in. “ You said it was urgent.” “ Is my sister okay, Doc?” Prue ask. “ Of course she is, Mrs. Trudeau. I am sorry if I alarmed you.” “ No.. You had me worried for awhile.” Paige told her. “ I was looking through your medical files as well as yours, Prudence and Piper’s and Phoebe’s.”
“ Why?” Prue ask as she look at her sister and then back at the doctor was looking over the files. “ I found something disturbing...something that I think needed to be checked again...I don’t know what it is...I am afraid I need some blood...and your father.” “ My.... Father is dead, Doc.” “ I meant Prudence’s father.” The doc causational told her. She couldn’t tell Paige that the truth...that she’s Victor Bennett’s daughter. “ Okay. We’ll do it now. We’re here.” “ Okay.” Both girls got up and followed her to the clinic.

Prue took the doctor aside. “ Can you please be honest with me? What’s going on?” Prue ask. “ I am not quite sure, Prudence.” “ Is that why you want me to take blood?” Prue ask. “ Yes.” “ What about my sisters?” “ Not yet. Look, Mrs. Trudeau, Once I figure out what’s going on I will let you know.” She told her. “ Here.” Prue took out her business card. “ Call me if there’s anything more I can do.” “ Thanks. This will do. I will keep you posted.” Then the doctor walks away. Prue walks into the room and got blood taken. “ What’s going on, Prue?” Paige asks as she, Prue and the girls drove home. “ I don’t know, Paige. I really don’t know.” “ Do you think I am sick?” Paige turns to her eldest sister and Prue turns to her. “ No, Sweetie. I don’t think you’re sick. Don’t worry. We’ll handle what ever it is. That’s a promise.” Prue later couldn’t tell Piper what happened.

No sense in worrying her....Piper had enough on her plate but she did tell Andy. “ I don’t understand, Andy.” “ I think its nothing. Maybe its nothing.” He got ready to take a shower. “ Of course. I am going to check on Cassie.” Prue walk
into the nursery where Mel and Cassie are up and playing in there bed and Piper is making faces at them. “ What are you trying to do, Piper?” Prue walks in and stood by her. “ Nothing.” Piper picked up to bears and gave one to the girls. “ Uh, Prue, is everything alright? When you and Paige came back to the doctors you didn’t say a word.” She turns to her. “ I had a lot on my mind that’s all.” “ I heard from Phoebe.” “ Oh, how did her appointment go?” Prue ask. “ She couldn’t tell me....every time she tries too, she sobs. I don’t know. I am worried about our sister, Prue. This isn’t like her.” “ We can invite her here.” Prue suggested and Piper shook her head. “ Cole won’t allow that, remember.” “ Who is Cole, her bodyguard?” Prue shrugged as Paige walks in. “ Hey, there’s my nieces.” She went to give them a kiss.“ Oh, Phoebe just called.” She turns to her sister. “ She’s really in a bad shape.” She added. “ What happened?” Both Piper and Paige answered.“ I don’t know.....I didn’t ask...she’s was busy sobbing and Cole....isn’t there. I say we orb there.” “ No. Remember?” Piper interrupted. “ The HELL with Cole!” Prue called out. Prue went downstairs and told Leo and Andy where they are going and they agreed to look after the tots.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

The Power Of Four

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Feb 28, 2003 6:21 am

CHAPTER THREE= No Child For Her

Phoebe paces around the room as Cole began to get nasty. He was angry and blames her. “ You are something Cole Turner. You just want someone to blame for this problem.” “ IT’S your fault, Phoebe.” Cole slam the newspaper on the ground. “ Oh, pity me.....So sorry you have to deal with this....How the hell do you think I feel! I want this child much more than you do.” Phoebe was hysterical at this moment as she grabs her Kleenex.“ Oh, right. Let me ask you...how long were you going to tell me that you were on birth control pills?” “ What are you babbling about, Cole? I told you.” “ Yeah right. Now we can’t have kids.” “ I’m glad though.” She walks into the kitchen and made herself some tea. “ What do you mean by that, Phoebe?” “ What I mean is.... I don’t want a kid who is part demon, okay. I said it.” “ Ah...right. Of course. And you blame me because I am a demon.” “ Well, you are.... Still. Its part of you.” She took her tea and went to the other room and sat down.

Cole followed her to The other room. “ Is that all?” “ What do you mean “ Is that all” of course.“ She told him and Cole just glared at her...he wasn’t happy at the moment. “ Why are you glaring at me like that for?” She return to her reading.“ Because of what the seers did.” He told her. “ Part of it.” “ I see.” Cole went to the other side and read as well. “ We can adopt kids.” He added which Phoebe laughed. “ No. No. We aren’t going to do that. Okay. Forget it.” She looks up to him as she told him. “ Your not even considering it?” “ Ah...no.” She made a face to him and resume to reading. “ Okay. Well, I think its a great plan.” He told her but she avoided him. “ I will contact the adoption agency.” He told her....she almost spilled her tea when he told her. “ Cole, honey. No..I don’t want someone else’s kid, okay. Besides I’m fine with it. Time to move on.” But deep down, she wasn’t okay. “ By the way, my sisters are coming.” “ What! NO!” “ They are MY sisters.” “ I don’t want them here, Phoebe. In our home.” “Speaking of MY sisters....I have called for a moving van. We are moving back to the Manor tomorrow.”
“ What?” He put the paper down. “ That’s right.” “ Why? Just because your biological clock isn’t working you want to move home to your sissies.” “ YOU!” She stood up. “ We are MOVING......and second my sisters are allowed here!” “ I don’t want people in my place.” He told her. “ Your place...corrections OURS and they are my sisters and I want them here.” “ Please tell me that your not going to discuss our sex life with them.”
“ What.” She began to laugh hysterically. “ Tell them? As if!” She got up and walk back into the kitchen.

As Cole went back into the kitchen, the Prue, Paige and Piper orbed in which angered Cole. “ What are you doing here?” “ Uh.... Avon...called.” Paige told him. “ Good one, Paige.” Piper told her. “ Where’s our sister, Cole?” “ I don’t want you orbing in. How many times do I have to tell you that, Paige?” “ S..sorry...I..Phoebe phoned us.” “ Why would she? She’s busy!” Cole scolded them. “ Cole?” Phoebe walk up to them. “ I want them here.” She added. “ Why? I don’t want them here.”
“ Geez, Cole. I wonder.... what are you hiding?” Piper ask. “ None of your business.” “ I KNEW it! Paige yelled. “ Your working for them are you?” She added and Piper drop her mouth. “ Please, please tell us your not.” Prue begged. “ So what if I am!” He turns to Phoebe. “ I want them OUT!” He bellowed and left.

Everyone was quiet when they sat down at the kitchen table. “ What are the boxes for, Phoebe?” Piper ask. “ Cole and I have decided to move back home....to the manor.” She told them. “ Oh, honey that’s great!” Her sisters told her. “ Honey, what happened with you and Cole earlier?” Prue ask pouring them tea. “ We had a blow up.” “ About the move or the baby?” Paige ask. “ Both, Paige. He blames me.” “ Oh, honey. No. He’s just upset that’s all. He’ll move on.” “ He wants to adopt, Piper and I am not...No.” “ What do you want?” Prue ask. “ I want to get out of this apartment.” “ Phoebe, something else is bothering you and I can tell.” Paige told her. “ Okay...there’s something I haven’t told anyone...Cole’s a demon again.......He’s....bad.” She told her sisters and they looked at each other for awhile. “ He had a meeting here with the source..” She told them the rest of the story. The sisters sat in shock. “ LEO! LEO!” Piper stood up.“ Please, I don’t want him to know.” Phoebe beg her sister. “ If Cole finds
out I know....” “ We need to do something, Phoebe.” Prue told her as Leo orbed in. “ Honey, you rang.” Leo walk up to his wife. “ Hi, dear...everything is fine....except that our brother in law is working for the source again.” Piper told her husband. “ W..what.....he’s...” Leo couldn’t finish his sentences. “ What do we do know, Leo?” Paige ask. “ I haven’t the slightest idea.” “ Oh, my god, Cassie. I have to go home to her!” Prue grab her jacket. “ Wait, Prue, do you think Cassie and Mel could be in danger?”
Phoebe ask. “ Yes. Question is.....why would the source want to put the girls in danger.” “ One way to find out.” Piper told them. “ We have to tell Andy. He’ll be able to help us.” Paige told Prue. “ I am coming too.” Phoebe announced. “ What about Cole?” “ The hell with him. My nieces could be in danger.....all of us.” Phoebe told them.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

The Power Of Four

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Feb 28, 2003 6:24 am

They all orbed back to the Manor, Cole was waiting for them......the source was with him. “ COLE!” They all yelled. “ Andy! ANDY!” Prue ran upstairs to Cassie and Mel. “ What in the world have you done to my daughter and my niece?” Piper yelled and then join the others upstairs as Phoebe grab Cole by the arm. “ Care to explain? “ Oh, honey, I’m NOT working for the source anymore “ So lets have it.” “ I am NOT working for them.” He told her. “ Really....I am having a hard time believing that. How could you? Cole, you lied to me. You looked me in the eye and you lied to me.....You lied. Why?” “ Because he is doesn’t want you to know that he’s a bad man now.” The source told her. “ Shut up!” Cole hollered. “ Belthazor has risen!” The source laughed. “ I love you, Phoebe. Your my wife.” “ Yes, I am your wife, Cole. Not for long. You put my nieces in jeopardy...Both of you did.” She walks over the Source. “ My sisters and I will vanquish your sorry ass.... That’s a promise!” Phoebe added and went up stairs.

Prue and Piper quickly packed everything up with the help of Paige, Leo and Andy. “ What are you guys doing?” Phoebe asks. “ What does it look like we are doing...we’re leaving.... As long as the source and Cole are here...we have to get out of here, Phoebe.” Paige told her. “ And let them win...This is our house.” “ This house is a magnet for evil, Phoebe! Our life is in danger now.” Piper explains. “ I know that and I agree, Piper...This is our home.... Our nieces.” “ Look, honey. All we care right now is getting out of here......We need to keep safe.” Prue explains to her. “ Ah..
Going somewhere.” Cole appeared in the room. “ Why are you doing this!”
Paige hollered. “ What have you done to my husband, Beltazor! Where is he?” “ Oh....I’m here, Pheebs.” “ No....We need to vanquish him!” Piper told him. “ Oh, NO! You mustn't do that.” The source did laughed as Piper finally had the courage to freeze Cole and his accomplice long enough for everyone in the house to gather there things and leave the Manor. Leo went to see his Elders for something.

During all of this commotions, Patty tells her mother the truth about Paige’s paternity...” I thought the child was Sam’s?” Penny was baffled. “ She’s not. At least I...Mom, please don’t give me that look. I can’t stand it!” “ How do you expect me to react, Patty? I just found out that Paige is Victor’s daughter.... So that mean....” “ Sam and I are lovers...but we. Didn’t conceived Paige. I made it look like it was Sam’s.” “ Did Sam know this?” “ No.” “ Okay. I don’t understand this.” Penny was having a hard time comp rending what her daughter was saying. “ Please make me understand, Patty.” “ Victor and I...I thought I was pregnant with Sam’s child and then when I was at the doctor I was disappointed to learn that the baby was Victor’s.” “ So, you wanted the child to be Sam’s, right?” Penny looked at her daughter and Patty nodded. “ Yes.... I made it look like it was his....Prue and Piper didn‘t know that Paige belonged to Victor. They thought she was Sam‘s daughter.... Phoebe was a baby, she had no clue.”
“ Why would you do this, Patty? To your daughters.... Not to mention Victor?” “ Victor was NOT a father to those girls, Mom. He left them...I saved my baby from that heartache. I couldn’t bare to see her hurt...I thought at least you would understand, I guess I was wrong.” “ Well, sorry, darling if I am not reacting the way you want me too!” Penny sighed. “ So Paige is NOT there half sister.” Penny added. “ Mom, I know what I did was wrong.....There’s more.” “ Oh, REALLY! I just can’t WAIT to hear this!” Penny stared at her. “ When Victor found out that it was his.....he didn’t want anything to do with it....he claims it’s Sam’s. He and Sam had a confrontation and things got ugly....Victor didn’t want anything to do with Paige.” “ Let me get this straight, Patty......Victor knew that Paige was his but he didn’t care.” Penny turns to her daughter. “ He KNEW! All this time!?” “ Yes...I even encourage him to see his daughter. But he didn’t want any part of it. And case was close. Mom, this isn’t as bad as it sounds.” “ Not BAD! Prue, Piper, Phoebe and Paige are going to be outrage!” Penny yelled. “ Of course they will. But NOT with me. I didn’t do anything wrong.......I wanted him to be a part of his child’s life and he choose not too...The girls will understand, I know they will.” Patty explains to her. “ Look at Victor, He had an affair while he was married TO ME! Where the justice to that!” Patty faces her. “ He got much at stake than I do. I bet he has secrets, Mom and I have a feeling that its not good.” “ I agree with you, Patty.” “ You do?” Patty turns to her. “ My daughters....they don’t even know.....My daughters are NEVER going to forgive him....but me, they will. I know they will. I am there mother......I never abandon my babies....I never hurt them the way he did....he’s not a father.....he’s a deadbeat dad and my daughters knows that.....And Prue knows MORE of what her father did than the others.”
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Next

Return to Over to you