The Power Of Four

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

The Power Of Four

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Feb 28, 2003 6:29 am

Phoebe paces around the apartment waiting for Cole to come back and when he did, she went all over him. “ I AM LEAVING!” She packed her stuff. “ Phoebs, don’t. Please let me explain.” He went to the bedroom.“ NO! Please, don’t bother!” She took her bags and put it near the front door and grab her coat and look at him. “ I never wanted to hurt your nieces. I was...” “ What, Cole? Brain wash you? Go on tell me all about that. How brain washed you in one day. Good one!” “ They want me to be...” “ NO! I DON‘T want to hear this and quite frankly, I don‘t give a flying hoot at all. So there.” “ Don‘t do this..” “ You made pact with me, Cole Turner. That you change...and how do you expect..no....You know what? I am THRILLED that I can’t get pregnant. Cause I rather DIE before I have your child!” She scream at him, got her stuff and disappeared into the elevator.

Prue checked her voice mail and notice that a nurse called her up about the test that was taken there. She went to the hospital during her lunch break. “ You wanted to see me about something?” Prue ask. “ Yes. Please lets go in to my office.” The nurse told her as they walk inside and sat down. “ Mrs. Trudeau I have examine the blood I took from you and your sisters....and your father. Well, I have come across something that you need to hear.” “ Okay.” Prue answered. “ Should I phone Paige?” “ She should be here.” “ No..no. That won’t be necessary. As I said that I viewed my findings very closely and I know there’s no mistake about it.” “ Al right. Of course I believe it. Just tell me, Nurse. I hate surprises.” “ Seeing as you’re the oldest, that perhaps its better I tell you then comforting Ms. Matthews.” “ Okay. I understand, really.” “ Here goes, Mrs. Trudeau, Your father is Paige’s biological father.” “ W..w.....what did you just..” Prue sat there, baffled, didn’t know what to say. She stood up and wipe her forehead.“ A... are you sure about?” Prue turns to her. “ I’m afraid so. I combined Sam’s blood with Paige’s and Victor.... I ran so many test......Paige is your biological sister.” “ Is there anything else?” Prue asked and the nurse kept quiet. “ So this.....How could this be? My father would know that Paige was his. HE WOULD! Doesn’t make sense! This......bogus!” “ You have every right to feel angry...The other should know and soon.” “ My sisters.....Paige. How do I tell her.” “ Paige has to know.” The nurse told her and stood up. “ If you need anything, give me a call.” “ No... Thanks.” Prue took her purse and left.

The nurse walk over to her desk and picked up Victor Bennett’s file and then took out Jessica Bennett’s.......They matched.. What the Halliwell’s didn’t know that Jessica was there half sister. “ I couldn’t tell Mrs. Trudeau, I can’t dump all of this on her. All I know is that All hell will break loose for the Halliwell’s and the Bennett’s.” The nurse went back to work.

CHAPTER FOUR

Prue stop by Andy’s office with Cassie, who was sleeping in her stroller. Andy came into the lobby and kiss his girls. He notice that his wife was quite. “ Honey, are you alright?” He ask as they walk into his office. “ No. Not really. I been.......driving around.......I don’t know for how long.....I went back to work after my appointment with the doctor....the one who wanted blood taken from Paige and I.” “ And?” They sat on the couch.“ So I went.......I was distraught, so went back to the office....worked 2 hours.. I couldn’t do it....went home and got Cassie and I drove around for a long time.... trying to understand this and Andy, I don’t.” She looks at him and he knew she’d been crying. “ Sweetie, what’s wrong? Is Paige alright? Mel? You? Are you sick?” He ask her as she began to weep. She put her face in the palm of her hands and he embraces her as Cassie woke up and starting to smile at Andy. “ Honey, what is it?” Andy look at Prue. “ I found something that......I haven’t even told Piper or Phoebe....Not to mention Paige..” She began to sob as Andy got up and got some glass of water for her and brought it over to Prue and she drank it. “ You have to help me understand. What did the nurse say to you?” He ask, rocking the stroller and Cassie began to play with her feet and cooing. Prue looked over to her daughter and smiled and then back at her husband. “ Paige is.....Oh...”
“ Prue, honey. You have to tell me or I can’t help.” “ She’s my sister.” “ Yeah, I pretty much knew that.” “ No. What I meant was. She’s not my half sister.” “ Are you implying here?” He asked as Cassie laughed. “ My mother and Sam......they never had a child together. My father and my mother had another child...not long after Phoebe was born....Paige.” “ W.. Paige is your biological sister?” “ Yeah. My sister. Full blooded sister. NOT half.” “ Oh, my...so Sam and your mother...” “ They were lovers but Paige wasn’t Sam’s.” She told him as she got up and walk over to the window. Cassie began to smile and giggle. Andy lean over and tickle and kiss her feet as Cassie laughed.
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

The Power Of Four

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Feb 28, 2003 6:33 am

The toddler continue to coo and babble as Andy walk over to his wife. Prue turns to him. “ For 27 years I......all this time, Andy! ALL THIS TIME! She was my baby sister.......How am I EVER going to tell my sisters? How? and why would Mom bring the child home and lie to Piper and I? Mom would never lie to us. Not to me. She’s ALWAYS, Andy, been honest with me.” “ I know she has and maybe there was a reason to this?” He told her as Leo and Piper walk in with Melinda.

“ Hey are we interrupting?” Leo ask as Andy look over to Prue. “ No. I am glad your here, Piper. How’s my little cutie?” Prue took her from Piper. “ Oh, my sweet, sweet niece.” Prue added giving her a big kiss as Piper pick up Cassie and held her. “ Oh, Leo....let’s take a walk.” Andy told him and they both left. “ Is everything alright with you and Andy?” Piper ask. “ Of course. Actually, things are going rather well for us.” Prue told her. “ Then why are you crying? Prue, this is me, your sister....we always confided in each other. You can tell me.” “ I know, Piper....Its just complicated. Actually, umm...Can you baby sit tonight?” “ So you and Andy......” “ Andy has to work late and I have some stuff......take care of.” “ I have to go back to the club, you know.” “ Okay, I’ll ask Paige to watch Cassie for me.” “ Mind telling me what this is?” Piper ask. “ Soon, Sis. Soon.” Prue told her. “ Prue, I am NOT Paige.....Please tell me.. Does this have to do with the test?” Piper ask and her sister looked at her. “ Kind of...Look, Piper. I can’t.”“ I see. You prefer to confide in your husband and not your sister. No, I understand. Really. Don’t need to explain.” Piper told her. “ I am going to...
Mom...Going to see Mom.” “ And how and why?” “ I found something, Piper, something that I have to discuss with her.” “ We can do it together.” Piper look at her. “ Fine.” Piper stood up and began to tickle Cassie. “ Your mommy is keeping secrets from your Auntie Piper and Auntie Piper isn’t happy.” Piper added looking at her sister. “ Fine.” Prue stood up as Mel began to babble as Prue looked at Melinda. “ Well, your mommy wants to know what your Auntie Prue is hiding and Auntie Prue just doesn’t know how mommy is going to react.” She gave her a kiss. “ Agreed, I gather?” Piper winked at her. “ Yeah.” Prue winked back. “ Good, we’ll take the girls home, do a spell and Paige can watch the girls while we are gone.” Piper looked at Prue. “ How bad is this that you can’t tell your sister?” Piper ask.“ Real bad, Piper. Really bad.” Prue and Piper put the girls back into there strollers and walk out of the office and into the big room where Andy, Leo and the others are laughing. “ Uh, we are ready to go.” The girls told them and they left.
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

The Power Of Four

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Feb 28, 2003 6:35 am

With a spell ready to go, Piper and Prue went drove to the club as Piper continue to question Prue on what was going on, but Prue kept quiet....she just couldn’t tell her sister. When they arrived to the club they waited till the other left the club so they can do the spell. Piper locked the door so no one could come in and then she faces her sister as she took the piece of paper out of her sister’s hand. “ Not until you tell me and remember I am not a baby where you can’t tell me cause I won’t understand. So, let’s have it.” Piper folded her arms and waited for her sister to say something. “ Its about the test that.....Paige and I took.” “ You mean the blood test?” Piper ask. “ Yes....The nurse called me in earlier and I went on my lunch break to break the news to me.” “ So I guess it wasn’t what you expected I assume?” “ No, Piper. Its was awful.” “ What did the nurse tell you? She had to say something was terribly wrong cause you wouldn’t be acting so suspicious, Prue. Tell me.” “ Paige.....She found something that was off in Paige’s file.” Prue told her and walk to the stage and sat down.“ I see. Un believable, you still won’t tell me, regardless how many times I ask.” “ OKAY! Piper, I was shock and I still am.......trying to figure this all out.” “ So.” Piper join her sister on the stage. “ This has to do with all of us, not just Paige?” Piper added looking at her. “ Yes. I wanted to tell you. Part of me said not yet and the other part said right now. So I listened to my heart and I wanted to wait.....talk to mom....I need to hear it from her....and Daddy......I needed to know...I couldn’t tell you or Phoebe, especially Paige.... Phoebe and Cole, there going through so much right now. You and Leo and I....It just wasn’t time to tell you.” She told her sister. “ You can tell me now, can you?” She ask Prue as Prue cried. “ What is it?” Piper added.“ Okay.....The nurse took blood from Paige and then me and then compared it to Daddy’s and Sam’s.” Prue told Piper, then Piper gave her a wierd look.
“ Why would she do that? Does she suspect something?” “ Yes. She did and she found out that Paige’s paternity was off.” Prue told her and Piper finally realizes it. “ OH, MY GOD!” Was all Piper could say. “ Paige is NOT Sam’s daughter, Piper.” “ Then who is her father?” Piper ask and Prue gave her a look and it took 2 seconds before it hit Piper.
“ Daddy’s! Wait, Paige is Daddy’s daughter! Our REAL sister!” Piper jumped off the stage and walk around.....She couldn’t believe what she was hearing. “ How? This.....this can’t be right. Mom would.....” Piper told her as Prue join her sister back on the floor. “ That’s why we are summoning her... To find out.” Prue told her and they got ready to say the spell.

CHAPTER FIVE= The Hard
Wrenching Truth

It took a few seconds before Patty appeared in the club.
“ Blessed me, my darlings.” She told them and she daughters made no attempt to move from where they were standing. “ Is everything alright?” “ Yes, Mom. They are.” Piper told her. “ This is serious, Mom. We need to talk.” Piper added pacing around her mother. “ What is it, Piper?” “ Its about something that should have been told from the begning, Mom. But you never told us. Why?” Prue ask. “ I don’t know what your implying, Prudence.” Patty ask as Piper laughed but Prue didn’t. “ What’s so funny?” Patty ask. “ You? Un believable!” Piper threw up her hands and accidentally blew up the stage. “ PIPER!” Prue stood there in shock couldn’t believe what her sister had done. “ Don’t worry, Prue. That will be fix.” Piper told her sister and turns to her mother. “ So, let’s get on with it.” Piper added. “ Prue, would you mind filling me in on this?” Patty ask her eldest. “ Sure, no problem, Mom......I know.....Piper and I know the truth....the ugly truth..Something that you never bother telling us.” “ And please don’t lie to us now cause it won’t work.” Piper told her as she joins her sister again. “ About what?” Patty was in the dark. “Ah.....You.......” Both girls laughed. “ Girls, I have other things I need to do...You two are acting childlish right now.” She told her daughters. “ Ah.......Excuse us for not finding this funny. Mom, we know......Paige, Sam and Daddy.” “ W...what about them, honey?” Patty ask. “ We know who Paige’s father is! It’s NOT Sam’s.” Piper finally told her mother as Prue paces around. Patty could see the anger in her daughters eyes........She did expected that. “ How did you.......I was eventually going to tell you.” Patty told them, but they didn’t believe her. “ I swear I did...” “ Please enlighten us.....We want to know.” Prue told her and then raised her hand as she astral projected to the other side of the room and look at her sister and mother. “ WOW! Love this power....Quite loving.” Prue added as Patty and Piper join her. “ How did you find out, Prue?” Patty ask. “ Paige had some testing done and we went there and the nurse saw something strange....Did more blood test on us and then today on my lunch break I went in and the nurse told me.......About Paige’s father.....our father.” “ Why didn’t you tell us? Why lie to us? Prue and I would have understood.” Piper told her mother. “ Yes, I know. And I am sorry, I should have told you.” Patty told them. “ Did Daddy know?” Prue ask. “ Yes, honey. He did.” “ W..wait......How.” Piper was about to ask her as Prue walked away to the stage. “ DAD KNEW! GREAT! You lied to Daddy too. How could you, MOM!” Prue hollered. “ I....Mom, this isn’t like you......AT ALL to LIE!” Piper, too yelled. “ I don’t know why I......Please hear me out.” “ NO! NO!” Prue told her and she walk up to the stairs and Piper followed. “ PLEASE, hear me out, girls!” Patty ran to the stairs to try to stop them from leaving.“ Your father didn’t want Paige.......He washed his hands of her.......He didn’t WANT HER!” Patty added as the girls turns to there mother. “ Why
wouldn’t Daddy do that?” Piper asked. “ Please let me explain......”
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

The Power Of Four

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Feb 28, 2003 6:37 am

“ No, Mom!” Prue ran out of the club with Piper at her heels.
“ PRUE! Prue?” Piper stop her as Patty came out of the club as well. “ No, Piper. I am not listening to this anymore.” “ I want to know why Daddy didn’t want her and I know you do too.” Piper told her. “ I can’t. I have to tell Phoebe and Paige.” Prue told her. “ I will, Prue.” Patty walk up to her daughters. “ They deserve to hear this from me.” Patty added. “ I think that’s a great idea. What about you, Prue?” Piper turns to her sister. “ Yeah. Okay.” “ Girls, Your father didn’t want part of your sister’s life......I.” “ How did Sam become the “ father “ to her?” “ When Victor refused Sam and I both agreed that Paige has Sam last name: Matthews.” Patty explained. “ How could why would daddy.....” Prue was about to ask as Patty shook her head. “ I don’t know, honey. I don’t know. I should have told the both of you...I was ashamed of what Victor did.” “ Is there more, Mom?” Piper ask. “ Yes, Piper there is more.......Something that you should know.....why your father and I divorced.” Patty told them. “ You mean more secrets.” Piper and Prue both said. “ I would like to tell the others now.” Patty told them and they agreed.

They went back to the manor where Phoebe was taking boxes back to the house. Paige was carrying Melinda walk up the them. “ She walk out on Cole today.” Paige told them. “ What happened?” Patty ask. “ Cole is bad again, Mom. He tried to hurt us and the girls.” “ Oh, my.” Patty couldn’t believe it. “ Where’s Phoebe?” Piper ask. “ Upstairs in her room.” Paige told her. “ Good. PHOEBE! Phoebe! Come down here.” Piper called for her. “ Honey, I am not ready....” “ Mom? Please.” Prue stop her.
“ What’s going on, Prue?” Paige ask. “ You will find out.....Mean time, I am calling Daddy.” “ NO!” Patty stop her as Prue turns to her. “ Why not, Mom? He needs to know.” “ I know, Prudence. But, please.” “ Look, I will put Melinda back to sleep and I will join you.” Paige took Melinda upstairs and saw Phoebe in the hallway. “ What’s going on down there, Paige?” “ I don’t know, Phoebe.” Paige walk back into the nursery with her sister behind her. “ Its sounds urgent.” She added, turning to her. “ Okay.” Phoebe lean over to her nieces. “ Hey, my sweetie. I love you. Now, Auntie Phoebe will be up soon to read to you, okay.” She tickled the girls and they both giggled to her. “ Yes, I love you.” She added, kissing them and left. “ My angels, sweet dreams. I love you both so much.” Paige gave them a kiss and went to join her sisters and mother.

Piper, Paige, Prue, and Phoebe sat on the couch and Patty sat on the other side as Andy and Leo walks in. “ What’s going on here?” Leo ask. “ Uh.....I thought you two were busy.” Piper ask. “ I was. I had to come home to get some paper work. I have another meeting.” Andy told them. “ When time will you be home?” Prue ask with worried. “ Don’t worry, Honey.” Andy walk over to her and kissed her. “ I will be way before we go out to dinner.” He added. “ Leo?” Piper calls to her. “ Yes?” He sat besides his mother in law. “ Are you still going to that Elders Convention thingy?” “ Still...I could cancel.” Leo told her. “ Well, its just......I. would like to spend time with my husband.” “ I think you two should go out to dinner tonight and leave the girls with us.” Phoebe told them. “ Paige and I can watch them.....unless Paige.” She turns to her. “ Do you have plans tonight?” She added. “ No. You guys haven’t been out since the girls were born.” Paige told her. “ Thanks, Sis.” Prue and Piper hugged them. “ That’s good...I have to get going.” Andy kiss Prue again and left. “ I will let the Elders know that I won’t be joining them.” Leo kiss his wife and orbed out.

As Patty was about to say something, Cole simmered in which angered Phoebe. “ What the HELL are you doing here!” Phoebe stood up and approach him. “ Here to take you home, Phoebe. You belonged with me.” Cole told her as her sisters laughed. “ I think my daughter asked you to leave, Cole. Its for the best.” Patty told him, but he ingored her. “ I WILL NOT take advice from a de.....” “ HEY!” Paige walk up to him.“ Get out of here!” Paige added. “ You don’t belong here, Cole.” Piper told him as Prue flung him across the room. “ I guess you get the hint now, don’t you, Cole?” Prue told him. “ I need to talk to my wife, Prue. If that’s okay with you.” He told her. “ No, its not.” Phoebe walk away from him and walk to the Sun Room, where he followed her. “ We need to talk and I will not leave till we have discussed this.” “ I have nothing to discuss with you or nor am I about to in any way. My family and I were in the middle of something before you barged in and I want you to leave, GOT IT!” She told him and walked away, but he grab her arm and she pushed him away. “ You don’t get it, do you? I want you to go.....I mean it. GO!” “ Phoebe, I want a moment of your time that’s all....I made a reservation with the adoption agency.......” “ YOU WHAT!” Phoebe belted....her voice sounded around the house. Her sisters listened in. “ You......I can’t believe THIS! You....” “ We both want kids.....” “ No, Cole.....you stupid! How could you.” “ I know you won’t have your own, but we can adopt.” “ Adopt? Good, Cole.” Phoebe walks back into the room and opened up the door. “ Pheebs, This is a great idea.” “ Sure. For you, yes. GET OUT!” Phoebe hollered at him and he walked out and she slammed the door. Her sisters walk up to her and embrace her.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

The Power Of Four

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Feb 28, 2003 6:41 am

Phoebe walks away from them. “ I am going up stairs. I can’t deal with this.” “ No, Phoebe. Not yet. I need to talk to you.” Patty told her. “ Mom, I can’t. Can’t this wait?” “ NO!” Piper and Prue told her. “ Okay, fine. Get on with this okay.” Phoebe and the rest sat on the couch. “ What is this you have to tell us?” Paige ask her mother.
“ This is about your paternity, Paige. Something I should have told you a long time ago, but never got the chance to....Remember how you were told that you were Sam Matthews’s daughter?” “ I am, Mom.” Paige told her. “ No, honey. Your not. Mom lied for someone.” Piper told her baby sister. “ Your father is very well known.” Prue told her.
“ Then who’s Paige’s father then?” Phoebe ask. “ Daddy.” Both Prue and Piper told the younger Halliwell’s. “ DADDY!” Phoebe jumped up. “ NO! NO!” Paige stood up and yelled. “ Its the truth, Paige. Victor Bennett is your father.” Patty told her. “ NO! Your lying, MOM!” Paige ran upstairs to her room as Phoebe stared at her mother in anger.
“ How? Ho...how could you lie about something like this, Mom? WHY!” Phoebe told her as she marched up stairs. “ YOUR father wanted me TOO!” Patty hollered after her.
“ Daddy?” Phoebe turns to walk back down. “ Why would Daddy want you to lie?”
“ Because he....” “ STOP IT!” Phoebe paces around and stared at her sisters, who were weeping. She looks over to her mother in disgust. “ This is UNBELIEVABLE! First my husband is a demon again and is out to destroy my sisters and my nieces and THEN I can’t get pregnant and my husband decided that we OUT TO ADOPT and THEN I FIND OUT that Paige is MY SISTER BY MY FATHER! YEAH! I’m just PEACHY!” Phoebe ran up stairs to the attic. Back downstairs, Prue had few words with her mother. “ I WANT MY FATHER HERE NOW!” Prue shouted and she went into the kitchen.
“ You have to listen to me, Piper.” “ Mom, please leave. We need time to....” “ Honey, I am really sorry, for everything and I know I hurt you and your sisters. But this isn’t my fault.” “ I know. I know its not your fault, Mom. Paige and Phoebe need awhile to adjust to this and then we’ll confront Dad.” “ Good luck, Piper.” She embrace her daughter.
“ I love you, honey. I love you and your sisters very much.” “ We love you too, Mom. And we don’t blame you.” Piper told her. “ Thank you.” She smiles at her and left.

Prue went upstairs to talk to Paige, who was weeping. She sat besides her baby sister and consoled her and Paige wept in her arms. “ How did this happen, Prue? How?” “ I don’t know, Sweetie.” “ Daddy didn’t love me?” Paige told her and then look at her eldest sister. “ I don’t understand....why?! WHY! Why would Daddy...why would Mom make Sam my father...Why lie to me for all these years! WHY!” Paige continue to sob in her sister’s arms. “ I don’t, Sweetie. We’ll find answers, believe me. We’ll get them from Dad.” “ NO!” Paige look at her. “ I don’t want to see Daddy! NOT EVER!” Paige ran out of the room and out of the house with Prue behind her. “ Paige! Paige!” She hollered as Paige sped out of the drive way and drove off.
“ Prue, what happened?” Phoebe ran out of the house and up to her. “ She ran off...she’s
angry, Phoebe. So angry with Dad.” “ So am I!” Phoebe told her as Piper join them.
“ I left a message on Dad’s cell and told him that we needed to talk to him.” Piper told them and they all went back into the house. “ Okay, guys.....let’s stop for a second...We have a sister!” Phoebe told them and her sisters gave them a strange look. “ Yeah. We know.” “ I know that! What I mean is.....Paige is our REAL sister. By blood.....by the same father. I don’t know about you but I feel relief. I feel as though....I don’t know.
I guess good. And I know you guys feel the same way.” Phoebe told them. “ Yeah. It is a huge relief. When I was little and Mom brought Paige home from the hospital for the first time I...I have always dreamt that she was Dad’s daughter and not Sam’s. I guess it wasn’t a dream after all, uh.” Prue told them. “ I never thought for a moment that Paige wasn’t our.....half sister.” Piper smiles.

Meanwhile, Patty went into Victor’s office, which took him by surprise. “ What are you doing here, Patty?” He stood up. “ Your daughters know.” She told him. “ About what?” He ask. “ Don’t be an ass, Victor....Your daughters are so ANGRY right now.” “ I don’t have time for this! GO!” “ NO! They know about Paige’s paternity.” “ There’s nothing wrong with it. Paige is Sam’s.” He told her. “ Oh, you stupid fool! YOU ARE HER FATHER!” “ Like HELL I AM!” He shouted back.
“ DON’T LIE! You know as much as I do that your her father.....What a lousy father you have been!” “ HEY! I am a good father!” “ Oh, really. Let’s see about that....And let see what your daughters think when they know why you did what you did......they’ll hate you and I DIDN’T even get the chance to tell them that YOU were the ONE that ruined our marriage by your disgusting affairs with the bimbos.” Patty left the office and Victor went back to work...He didn’t care about Paige.......as far as he knew she wasn’t his daughter and she meant nothing to him.....He wanted Paige to believe that Sam was her father and not him......He wanted to keep it that way. He was angry with Patty for telling the girls about Paige’s paternity. “ Patty is wrong. My daughters will understand once I have explain to them what really happened......Prue, Piper and Phoebe are my little girls. There’s no way that they can be angry with me again. I didn’t do a damn thing wrong.”
He went back to work, but couldn’t concentrate on the work.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

The Power Of Four

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Feb 28, 2003 6:43 am

CHAPTER SIX= The Steph Mother From Hell

Doris was talking on the phone with someone, while Jessica listens in. “ Now, I haven’t been able to kill the Charmed Ones yet....things have been.....well, I haven’t had the time.” “ Well find time, Doris and kill them!” The source told her.“ I will. Soon. I have to make sure my husband isn’t around when I kill his beloved daughters.....ahah! Uh, what joy that will be!” Doris laughed as Jessica continue to stand behind the door way, so her mother wouldn’t see that she was listening. She went back to her bedroom. “ Oh, my god! Mom wants to kill some one....Dad’s daughters.....Mom said I was his only daughter....And who are the Charmed Ones?” Jessica pick up the photo off her dresser and calls her father. “ Victor Bennett?” “ Daddy, its Jessie. I really need to talk to you.” “ Okay, Jessie. Come to my office. Is everything okay?” “ I don’t know. I just need to talk to you.” She hung up her cell phone and stood up. “ Something doesn’t add up.” She waited till her mother left and walk into the basement and took out the box that marked: Victor’s photograph’s. She opened up the box and saw a letter from her dad to Patty. She sat and read it.

Dear Victor

I never meant to hurt you. I hope one day you can forgive me. Prue, Piper, Phoebe and Paige loves you very much.

Love, Patty

Jessica close up the letter. “ Phoebe? That name is familiar.” She took the newspaper clipping of Phoebe out of her purse and glared at the photo. “ Is Patty talking about this Phoebe or the different one?” She put it down and looked through more photograph...and then suddenly she saw another one of her father, Phoebe, Prue and Piper. “ Oh, my god! Phoebe! Dear Phoebe....She’s my father’s daughter...my half sister!” Jessica put everything back where it was and then drove to her father’s office.

Jessica walk into Victor’s office. “ Hi, honey.. how are you?” “ Good.
I need to talk to you about something.” “ What is it, Jess?” He sat down besides her and she turns to her. “ Okay.....I heard...Daddy..” “ Honey, what’s going on?” “ Mom and you lied to me....about Phoebe and her sisters. I know. I know.” “ What......” “ I know about my sisters, Dad!” She stood up and faces the window. “ The Charmed Ones! Witches.....
protective of the innocents.” “ Oh, honey..” “ No. No lies. Truth this time.” Jessica continue to face him. “ Yes, Phoebe, Prue, Piper and Paige are your sisters. I wanted to tell you but your mother....” “ You knew! You didn’t tell me! Is that why you and Mom wouldn’t let me see my sisters!?” Jessica was in the verge of tears. “ I don’t understand this...Why....do they know.....about me?” “ No. Your mother she....I pleaded with her time and time again and she....” “ She even told me that they were your boss’s daughters.” She told him. “ No, they aren’t.” Victor stood up and walk over to her. “ Jess, sweetie, I wanted to tell you....so many times I did.....but I couldn’t.” “ There’s more, Daddy.”
“ No, that’s all, honey.” “ No...When I told Mom I wanted to see them and she got crazy and yelled at me......and now she was talking to someone.” “ To who?” “ I don’t know. She was saying something about the Charmed Ones and that you were standing in her way.” “ What else did she say?” “ She said something about killing them.” Jess told him as Victor sat down. “ Daddy, what’s wrong?” Jess sat besides him. “ Honey, I don’t want to alarm you.” “ If my sisters are in danger....I want to protect and help them.” “ I know you do, Jess and I love you for that.” He turns to him “ Honey, I want you too know that your sisters aren’t evil....they are not bad. They are good witches......they fight evil and protect the innocent.” “ Daddy, I want to help. I do.” “ I know you do.” He stood up and faces the window. “ Jess, do me a favor? Go home and wait for me...Please.” “ Okay.” Jess stood up and walk over to him. “ What about you? Do you think Mom....” “ Don’t worry.” He told her and she left the office. Victor walks to the desk. He wanted to call his daughters, but he knew that they were angry with him.” I have to warn my daughters...I can’t let Doris kill them. I won’t.” He told himself.

Piper, Leo, Andy and Prue went out for dinner as Phoebe babysat the girls. Phoebe was reading her article when Paige walks into the Sun Room. “ Hey, Sis.”
Phoebe look up and saw her standing there. “ We were getting worried for awhile.”
“ I’m fine, Phoebe,. Nothing to be concerned.” “ Paige.” Phoebe put down the paper, turn to her took her hands. “ I know your feeling hurt and angry....We don’t blame you.”
“ Daddy didn’t love me and he.....hated me, Phoebe. He didn’t want me!” “ Honey, there’s a good reason for this and Dad will tell us.” Phoebe told her as she stood up and walk over to the photo of them and Victor. “ There’s always a reason for everything, Paige.” She touch the photograph and then a premonition arrived in her mind. Doris....the source and then killing her and her sisters. “ NO!” As she drop the frame on the floor and the glass shattered on the ground. “ Phoebe, What’s wrong?” Paige ran into the foyer as her sister faces her. “ Oh, Paige.....There’s something I have to tell you.....about Daddy and this woman.....this premonition.” “ What about it?” “ Daddy’s wife is a.....demon.”
“ A what?” “ Demon.” Phoebe repeated it. “ Doris is a demon.” Paige was in shocked.
“ Yes and there’s more. She is working for the source and she’s out to kill us!” “ You mean......Daddy know?” “ No. If Daddy knew, we would have known as well. Oh and Jessica...she’s our half sister.” Phoebe told her as the door bell rang and Paige answered it. “ Daddy?” “ Hi.. I know your angry, Paige and I don’t blame you.” “ Daddy!” Phoebe ran up to them and took his arm and walk to the other room. “ Glad your here.” She added. “ Where’s your sisters?” “ They went out.” Paige told him. “ Oh, god. You need to get them and fast.” “ Paige and I know. I just got the premonition.” “ I don’t understand how....I would have known, Phoebe.” “ Oh, no. Its not your fault.” The girls told him.
Paige tried to located her sisters, Leo and Andy by concentrating hard. “ I found them. Going to orb there and get them.” Paige orbed out and into the back of the restraunt...She walks in and up to where her family is. She gave them the short version and they all left the restraunt and went home.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

The Power Of Four

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Feb 28, 2003 6:45 am

The sisters paces around. “ Okay, let’s recap here.....Doris is a demon and is out to kill us.” Prue faces them. “ And Jessica....Come to think of it. I met Jessica, Dad.” “ She told me, Phoebe. That’s how she put the puzzle together.” “ Very smart sister we have.” Paige told them. “ So Doris played you a fool all this time, Daddy and you never knew.” Piper ask sitting besides Leo. “ No. I wish I did” “ You know. Maybe we can ask Cole.” Paige turning to Phoebe. “ I mean he is a demon.” “ He’s a demon again?” Victor ask. “ Let’s put it this way, he never tried being good. He doesn’t like being good.” Andy told him. Leo stood up. “ The elders would have informed me on this.” “ Could you go check....please, Leo.” Victor stood up and beg his brother in law.
“ Sure, Victor. I will.” “ Be careful, honey.” Piper told him and kiss him. “ I will go too.” Andy announced and they both orbed out. “ Uh...umm..Excuse me I have to use the restroom.” Victor stood up and walk away. “ Prue, what are you thinking?” Paige ask.
“ We have to vanquish Doris.” “ Poor Daddy. He loves her.” Phoebe replied. “ I know.”
Prue, Piper, Phoebe and Paige marched upstairs to the book of Shadows.

Upstairs, Leo orbs in and tries to stop the sisters from doing the spell. “ No. Not yet.” “ Why not!?” The girls ask. “ Cause there’s something you need to know.” He told them. “ Its Cole.” Andy told them. “ There’s no easy way to say this, Phoebe, its Cole.”
“ What about my husband, Andy?” Phoebe ask. “ Doris have been brainwashing him.”
Leo told her. “ W..what! Are you kidding!” Phoebe couldn’t believe it. “ Its true, Phoebe.” Andy told her as she paces the floor. “ I...he told me awhile ago that he....I didn’t believe him. I knew he was working for the source....” “ He’s not.” Both Andy and Leo told her as the sisters didn’t know what to say. “ So let me get this straight...Cole doesn’t know what he’s doing or saying, right, Leo?” Piper ask him. “ Apparently.”
Leo told his wife. “ Where’s Cole?” Prue ask. “ Underworld.....with Doris.” “ I want to see my husband.” “ Doris will kill you, Phoebe!” Andy told her. “ Not if I have my sisters. I want my husband!” Phoebe told him. “ We will find him, Sis.” Paige assures her.
“ He’s been telling me...... over and over again about demons and brain washing .....”
“ Phoebe, you’ve been saying how awful Cole has been....what we witness earlier today.. not just today.....He’s not himself.” Prue told her. “ I know, Prue. God.” “ If we don’t get to Cole soon, they will kill him, for sure.” Andy told her. “ What’s going on?” Victor walks in and they told him. “ I’m sorry, Daddy. I know you love Doris.” Phoebe told him, walking up to him and hugged him. “ No, its alright, Phoebe. Tell you the truth, its like I don’t know who she is anymore...I don’t know.” He told them. “ Does Jessica.....our half sister know about this?” Paige ask. “ Yes, apparently she does...She wants to save you girls from Doris.” “ She’s a brave girl, our sis.” Prue smiles. “ She’s scared, Prue. I don’t know how to shield her from that.” He told her. “ Daddy, if you want time to talk to Doris and tell her how you feel......You should.” Piper encourage him. “ No, Piper. I don’t know what to deal with her. I want her out of my life and Jessie’s.” He told her as his daughters comforted him. “ We are going to do everything we can to protect you and Jessie.. We won’t let anything happen to her.” Phoebe told him as the her sisters agreed. “ There‘s more, Victor....when Jessica was concieved...it was..like the Seer did to Phoebe.”
“ Your kidding, Andy!” Phoebe look at her brother in law. “ I wish I was. Doris drug Victor.. She force herself to get pregnant...Your wife was a horrible person and the reason why she married you, Victor, was to go after your daughters and kill them....So Doris then used Cole.” Andy explains to her. “ So, that what Cole‘s been acting the way he has.” Leo explained. “ What did I hear about Cole......They brain wash him again?” Victor ask.
“ Yes, by your wife.” Leo told him. “ The Cole that been mean....that’s the source’s doing.” Andy told him. “ I hope Cole isn’t hurt.” Phoebe wonders as Prue embraces her.

Just then the door bell rang and the girls began to cry. Paige went to get the door, while Piper and Prue went to tend to the girls. Paige opens up the door as a man held an envelope in his hand. “ Mrs. Trudeau here?” The man asks. “ My sister is upstairs...can I help you?” Paige asks as he handed it to her. “ Give this to her, please. It’s urgent.” And he walks away as she examines the particle and went upstairs to the nursery. “ Prue.....There’s something here for you.” She handed it to her sister. “ What is it?” Piper ask as Prue rip open and read the letter as her sisters looked on. “ What’s going on?” Phoebe walks in.“ We have a demon to vanquish.” She added. “ Enough with the DEMONS! Can we just stop with the demons for once!” Piper shouted. “ Piper, come on.” “ No, Phoebe! I’m sick and tired of this demon crap! Just tired of it! I need a life.....My daughter is MORE important than Doris or some other stupid, ugly........Count me out of this!” Piper went downstairs, where Leo joins her. “ Honey, what’s wrong?” Leo stood behind her. “ I have had it!” She turns to him. “ I’m tired, okay....tired of this....That’s all I do....Is hunt demons.....Melinda needs me and I feel like all I have been doing since she was born, is worry when the next demon will attack and quiet frankly Leo......My sisters are doing this by them self!” “ Your being ridicolous, Piper. Your such stress that’s all.” “ NO! I’m not stress. Tired of protecting my daughter from those demons....Melinda and Cassie needs to be protected and love. Leo, how are we suppose to do this....There not safe and they need to be safe.” Piper told him. “ They are safe. With us.” “ You don’t understand this....Cole or who ever he was tried to take our daughter and my niece away...tried to kill those innocent and sweet girls......How do we know that Cole.....Its not over and I am tired of fighting this and NOW, we have our wicked seph- mother who is out to kill us!” Piper began to weep as Leo embraces her. “ Oh, honey....I know what your going through. I feel it too....I love those girls and I will do anything in my power to protect them, Piper. Hell, I can leave them with the elders If I have too.” He looks at her and wipes her tears away. “ Besides Do you really think that they will let anything happen to the future Charmed ones? No. As a father, uncle and white liter...I will die again before I let anyone, Piper, anyone hurt them.” Leo told her and they embrace each other.“ I know. I...” “ I can’t believe this!” Prue walks into the kitchen with Andy behind her. Prue had Cassie in her arms as she turns to Andy. “ HOW DARE YOU!” “ What’s going on?” Leo ask. “ Is everything okay?” Piper walks up to her sister as she turns to her.“ No! Ask him, Piper.” Prue told her. “ Andy, what’s going on?” Piper ask him.“ Prue, I don’t know why your angry.” Andy told her. “ You just hollered at me and then storms off.” “ Yes, Andy. I did.” She turns to him. “ Fine.” She handed him the paper and read it. “ You and Susan!” She added. “ What about them, Prue?” Piper ask. “ According to this document, Piper, Andy and Susan are still married.” “ Married?! Are you..” Leo was speechless. “ This doesn’t make sense.” “ Oh, nice try, Andy. Way to go. I have demons to vanquish now.” Prue headed to the stairs as Andy stops her. “ No.. I can’t deal with this. As far as I am concern your not my husband.” “ No, Prue, you are my wife. I love you.” “ Piper, come on. Let’s go.” She look at Andy. “ Why? How....stay away from me and my daughter....get out of here.....just GO!” Prue took Cassie and went back upstairs to the nursery as Cassie cries. “ Oh, honey. Mommy didn’t mean to scare you. I am just mad at Daddy...Don’t worry, baby.” She place her in her bed and kissed her.
“ I love you, Cassie. Sweet dream.” She smiles at her daughter and turns to Melinda, who was sleeping peacefully. “ Sweet dream, Melinda. See you two in the morning. Mommy and I will be in too check on you again. Love you, Sweetie.” Prue smiles and walks away.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

The Power Of Four

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Feb 28, 2003 6:46 am

“ About time!” Phoebe told them as Piper, Leo and Prue walks in. “ Where’s Andy?” Victor ask. “ Let’s get the show on the road.” Prue told him, ignoring her father’s question. “ Honey, are you okay?” Victor sense that his eldest was sad.
“ Yes, Daddy. I am fine.” Prue told him....deep down she wasn’t fine......she was angry with Susan and Andy. “ Okay, Sisters, let’s save Cole and kill Doris.” Paige told them holding the paper of the spell in her hand. The sisters formed a circle and recited the spell and few seconds later Doris appeared as well as the source. “ Where’s my husband!” Phoebe hollered walking up to Doris. “ What have you done to him!” She added.
“ I don’t know what your babbling about, Phoebe.” Doris told her. “ Don’t lie to my daughter, Doris. I know the real you now.....I am mortified! How could you!” Victor shouted. “ Hi, Honey. What are you talking about?” “ Your a demon! Who the hell are you!” He yelled. “ Your wife.” “ Not for long!” “ Come on, Vic. You don’t think your going to let your witchy daughters vanquish me.” She laughed. “ Your wrong. You are a threat.....you married me on purpose....NOT because you loved me. You married me to get through my daughters and kill them.” Victor stood in front of her. “ I will fight heaven and hell before I allow you to hurt my daughters.......and that, Doris, includes OUR daughter.” “ Jessica. She’s afraid them.” She told him. “ Your full of it! Jessica knows...knows that they are her sisters and they are witches. Actually she is looking forward to meeting the CHARMED ONES! As for you, I highly doubt that our daughter will EVER forgive you. Jess knows ALL about you and who you really are. YOUR NOT a mother! Jess and I don’t know who you are anymore” Victor looks at his daughters.
“ Vanquish him, girls.” “ Not till Doris tell us where Cole is.” Paige announced.
“ This ISN’T a game, Doris!” Prue flung Doris across the room and she landed against the wall as Prue astral projected in front of her. “ TELL US!” Prue added, yelling at her.
“ Look we will make it as painless as possible. Tell us or we will kill you now. You have a choice. NOW!” Prue continue to shout as her sisters and father began to worry about Prue. “ What’s with Prue?” Phoebe whispered. “ Andy.” Piper told her. “ Again?” Paige ask. “ Susan and Andy are still married. Prue’s isn’t his wife. Susan is.” Piper told them.
“ Oh, my god.” Phoebe and Paige sighed. “ Well let’s just say that our sister isn’t happy.”
Piper told her. Meanwhile Leo told Victor. “ I’ll kill Andy.” Victor told him. “ Me too,
Victor, but there’s two side to every story.” Leo told him. “ So, Doris, where is my husband or I’ll have Piper blow you up faster you say Cheese.” Phoebe told her. Doris walk up to her. “ Is he hurt?” Victor ask. “ Yes...I’ll get him.” Leo told her. “ I can sense him.” He added. “ I’m going too.” Phoebe told him. “ We have to vanquish Mrs. Bennett the demon.” Piper told him. “ Let’s do it.” Prue told them and few seconds later, Doris was gone, down in flames and never to come back again. “ Let’s find Cole.” Phoebe told him. “ I’ll stay behind and watch my granddaughters.” Victor volunteered. “ Thanks, Daddy.” Piper told him and they all orbed out.

The girls and Leo went to the under ground where Cole was laying beaten on the ground. “ Oh, my god. COLE!” Phoebe ran toward him and held on to him.
“ Cole, honey, its me. Phoebe. I’m here to save you.” Phoebe touch his face as he opened his eyes.....he was happy to see him. “ Cole.” Phoebe smiled. “ Phoebe, I knew you come.” “ Yes. Yes, I am here. I am. I’m sorry, honey. You kept telling me and I wouldn’t listen.” “ Its okay.” He told her as Leo and Paige came and heal Cole. “ Phoebe.” He looks at her. “ I would never hurt your nieces....I would never do that.” “ I know. I know.“ Phoebe told him. “ Let’s get back to the Manor and we can discuss this there.” Prue told them. “ Including you and Andy?” Phoebe look up to her sister. “ Yes. Let’s go.” Prue told them and they all orbed back to the manor.

Phoebe help Cole in the bed and she sat next to him. “ I am sorry, Cole. I should have believed you and I didn’t.” She told him. “ I know, honey. I’m sorry too.” Cole kiss her. “ Phoebe, you have to know that I would never ever put you and your sisters....including Melinda and Cassie in danger.” “ Cole, I...... umm.” “ Can we talk about this later. I’m really tired.” “ Oh, sure. I love you, Cole.” “ I love you too, Phoebe.”
He kiss her again and he went to sleep. Phoebe stood up and walk out the door. “ I have to know if you really meant what you said about kids.........You have to know where I stand with this adaption thing. I love you, Cole. But I can’t adopt. I won’t.” She told herself.

Prue was in the kitchen feeding Cassie when Phoebe walks in.
“ So, Are you going to tell me what happened?” Phoebe asking, taking a soda out of the fridge for herself. “ No..I...How could this be, Phoebe? All this time.......our marriage have been nothing but a lie from the start.” “ Honey, you know how bad Susan is......She
schemes.” “ Still. I have to believe what I read. Susan and my....Andy are still married. I am not his wife.” “ I gather you and Andy need to talk, Prue. If not for you or him but for your daughter.” Phoebe tickle the infant toes. “ Well, I am tired and I am going to put Cassie down and go to sleep.” Prue pick up her daughter and headed out with Phoebe behind her. “ Prue?” “ Yes?” Prue turns to her sister. “ Don’t shut down on us, okay. We are your sisters. We are here for you.” She told her. “ Thanks, Phoebe.” Prue embraces her. “ Goodnite, Sweetie. Sleep tight.” Phoebe told her and look at her eldest sister.
“ Don’t worry, Sis.” Phoebe told her and walk into her own bedroom. “ Well, Melinda is finally asleep.” Piper told Prue as Prue walks into the nursery. Prue place her daughter in the bed and walk out as Piper followed her. Piper didn’t have to say another word, she knew her sister was hurting and there was nothing Piper can do about it. “ I will be fine, Piper.” Prue told her and went into her bedroom as Piper did as well.

The next morning, Prue got up before the rest of the family member did. She went downstairs for a cup of coffee and got ready for work. She wanted to get out of there, she didn’t want to talk to Andy, she was still angry from the night before. When she got to the office, someone was waiting for her in her office at the magazine: 415. Susan Trudeau was waiting for Prue. “ Oh, Prudence! What a pleasure. We meet again!” Susan just stared at her as Prue walks to her desk and turns to her. “ Who let you in, Susan?”
“ They did. Actually I told them that we were good friends, you know.” She smiles at her.
“ I have work to do. Please leave.” “ Oh, I can’t. You see...How do you feel now?” Susan leaned over to her. “ You’ve lost everything. Andy. ah ah.” “ What does that suppose to mean?” “ Oh..well, lets see. Andy and I are still married and you.....stole him from me!” She shouted. “ Your wrong. I did not do such thing.” Prue told her. “ Really? You forced him to leave me and now I am destroying you.” “ Your so cruel.” “ Yeah, That I am, Prudence. That I am.” “ Andy loves me, Susan. He doesn’t love you.” Prue fought back.
“ YES HE DOES! Andy and I were in the process of....childrens and then you go and have your affairs.....You destroyed it.” “ Your marriage was over before it started.” Prue told her. “ You wish!” “ YOUR LYING!” Prue hollered. “ I WILL NOT allow you to destroy my marriage!” “ ANDY IS MY HUSBAND!” Prue told her. “ NO! HE’S MINE! YOU FORCED HIM INTO AN AFFAIR!” Susan hollered.“ Uh! You LIAR!” “ Oh, can’t handle the truth, Prudence! TOO BAD!” Susan walk to the door. “ Stay away from MY HUSBAND!” She added and walk out the door. Prue sat down in her chair and couldn’t believe what had just transpired. “ Could Susan actually be telling the truth? God, Andy. How could you?” She couldn’t concentrate on her work all day.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

The Power Of Four

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Feb 28, 2003 6:48 am

When she went home, Andy waited on the steps. “ Prue, honey.” Andy followed her inside. “ I am sorry. What ever happened I am sorry.” He told her as Prue walk into the Sun Room where Paige was reading to Cassie and Melinda. “ Just go, Andy.” “ NO!” He took her by the arm and faces her. “ Tell me.” He ask her. “ You and Susan are still married and hell, she was in my office, gloating.” She told him.
“ I divorced Susan years ago.” “ Really? Because I am having a hard time convincing myself that this is a lie...but I can’t. I am NOT your wife and I never was your wife. Susan was and is. Cassie and I......we’re nothing to you. Nothing!” Prue told him and joins Paige in the other room. “ Prue, I....I have a lawyer on this...” “ I don’t care!” She faces him.
“ Go home. TO YOUR WIFE!” “ I am home with you and our daughter.” “ Just GO!”
Prue was now weeping as she walks to the foyer and held the door open for him.
“ There’s a resonible explaination to all this.” He told her. “ You still love her and I know you do, Andy. Just go, okay.” “ No. I want to talk about this.” “ NO! There’s NOTHING to talk about. You made your choice. GO!” “ I’ll be back.” He left and she slams the door on him. Prue broke down in sobs as Paige ran over and comforted her eldest sister. Moments later Paige made them tea and they sat in the Sun Room and talked while, the toddlers were in there playpen. “ Prue?” Piper walks in to the room and greeted her daughter and niece and sat with Prue and Paige. Paige told her sister what just happened and Piper embraces her big sister. “ There’s a letter that I found in the mail box to you.”
Piper handed it to her and Prue opened it up. “ What does it say?” Paige ask. “ It says:

Dear Prudence,

Here’s the marriage certificate of Andy’s and my marriage. Its valid.
Sorry to break your heart....but Andy’s.” Prue started to cry as she read the rest of the letter. “ My husband....and I forgot to mention earlier......” “ What’s wrong, Prue?”
Paige looked concern. “ Andy and I have...” “ Have what, Prue?” Piper ask as Prue handed her sister the letter. Piper and Paige couldn’t believe it. “ Kids!” They both were shocked. “ Andy has been neglecting his childrens because of you....you are the reason why my husband isn’t here and my childrens is with out a father. You are a miserable excuse for a..person.” They finished reading as Phoebe walks in and they filled her in.
“ When did Andy have kids?” Phoebe ask. “ Now. Now, Phoebe.” Prue got up and ran upstairs to the attic to be alone. Melinda and Cassie began to cry. Paige attended to Prue as the others attended to the girls.

Prue walks around her bedroom, wondering what to do next. Andy calls on her cell phone, which she didn’t bother answering. She sat by the window, pondering as Paige walks in. “ Please go away.” Prue told her. “ Don’t shut me out.” Paige sat on her bed facing her sister. “ I think......No, I know that Susan.....is doing this on purpose.” Paige told her. “ Paige.” Prue turns to her. “ Andy had kids with her. It takes two to create a child.” Prue added. “ Still doesn’t mean that she didn’t scheme. You know what she’s capable of.” “ Doesn’t matter.” Prue faces the window again. “ I can’t forget that.....If Andy loved me.....then why did he NOT sign the divorce papers? I know why.....he still loves her and HE ALWAYS have been in love with her.” “ Oh, honey. You really don’t that for sure.” “ Paige!” Prue faces her with tears. “ Its true. The man that I have been with for 3 years.....The man I thought loved me.......has betrayed me! HOW am I EVER going to.....” She stood up and walk over to the picture of her and Andy on there wedding day. “ My marriage has been a farce. I don’t even know him anymore. And Cassie........my precious little girl....” She began to sob. “ How could he! How could he! Damn him! DAMN YOU, ANDY!” She threw the photo against the wall as the frame and the glass shattered on to the floor.

Downstairs, Leo and Cole walks in and Phoebe went right into Cole’s arms. “ Oh, I missed you, honey!” She began to kiss him. “ Uh, honey....yes, I do miss you too, but I saw you about 2 hours ago.” “ Oh, oh.....well, 2 hours is long........for me.”
“ I know.” He kissed her as Leo bonded with his daughter. “ So how are things since the news of Jessica?” Leo turns to his wife. “ Oh, well........good I guess.” “ And Paige?”
“ She’s okay......I mean we haven’t really talked to Daddy since it happened.” Piper told him. “ But we will. Soon.” Phoebe added. “ Besides we haven’t had a chance to do anything since we’ve been back from recusing Cole.” “ Why is that, Piper?” Cole ask.
“ What my sister is trying to say is that Prue is going through some things now and she needs us.” Phoebe told him. “ Did Andy and your sister work things out?” Leo ask.
“ No. Its much worse, Leo. Much worse.” Piper told her as she held Melinda in her arms.
“ What happened?” Leo ask. “ Here’s the short version, Leo. Andy is still married and he has children’s with Susan.” Phoebe told him. “ And appearently, Andy didn’t sign the papers.” Piper added. “ How many kids does Andy have?” Cole ask. “ We don’t know.”
His wife told him. “ Where’s Andy?” Leo got up. “ Prue kicked him out.” Piper told him as Leo walk to the foyer. “ Where are you going, Leo?” Phoebe ask. “ Going to talk to him, Phoebe.” “ Oh, honey. I think we need to stay out of this.” Piper told him as she walks up to him. “ I can’t stand by and watch Andy hurt my sister in law.....I just can’t. I have to do something.” “ Prue will kill you, Leo.” Paige walks down the stairs and to Leo and Piper. “ Piper, he needs to know that he just can’t walk out on the woman of his dream. The love of his life.” Leo explains to her. “ I know. It just...But talking to him, Leo. Its going to help.” “ I have to try.” He kiss her and left. “ How’s Prue?” Piper ask.
“ Not good. She claims that she doesn’t want to Andy in her life anymore.....She hates him.” Paige told her.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

The Power Of Four

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Feb 28, 2003 6:51 am

CHAPTER SEVEN

Susan will do ANYTHING to destroy a marriage and she didn’t care if she hurt Prudence all the way...she wanted to take everything away from her, the way Prue took everything away from Susan. She knew what she wanted to do...she was going to force Andy to in the bed, by drugging him. She called up her nanny who watching her kids. “ Daddy will be home shortly, princess.“ Susan told her daughter and hung up. “ Oh, Andy...this is going to be the night neither one of us is going to remember.
I am WILL not sign those divorce papers....you love me and I know you do. If Prudence Halliwell didn’t stick her nosy nose in our business we would be home with our children’s.“ She smiles and laughed.

Leo went to Andy’s house to confront him. But Andy didn’t want to talk about it. Just then, Susan walks in which took Leo by suprise. Leo grab Andy to the side and talk to him. “ Why is Susan here?” Leo ask. “ I don’t know why.” “ Of course you don’t. Make her leave, Andy.” “ I can’t.” Andy told him and walk up to Susan who threw her arms around him. “ I am going make you mind, Andrew Trudeau. You won’t know what hit you.” She told herself as Leo watches on. “ Andy, what about Prue?
Your wife?” “ Oh, shut up, Wyatt! I’m his wife. Prudence is NOTHING but a worthless person.” “ ANDY!” Leo walks up to him and pushed Susan away from him and Leo faces Andy. “ Listen to yourself, man. You are married.......to Prue...to my wife’s sister.” Leo finally understood what was going on.....Andy doesn’t seem himself........in fact he looked drugged.......Susan drugged him! “ Andy, snap out of this!” He told him. “ Leave, Leo.”
Andy told him and Leo left. He had to tell Prue.....When Leo did, Prue went over to Andy’s house. She notice Susan’s purse and shoes were on the floor, Andy’s tie. She heard moaning and groaning from the bedroom....she made a beeline to the room and was shocked at what she saw.......Andy was making love to Susan.....the same bed that Andy used to make love to her. Prue just stood there and watched......she began to cry. “ YOU BASTARD!” Prue walks over to the bed and flung the pillow at his head. “ HOW COULD YOU, ANDY!” “ Prue.....oh, Prue.” Andy continue to kiss Susan. “ Oh, yes, Andy. Its me, your beloved Prue.” Susan looked up and gave Prue a look that could kill.
“ I love you so much, Prue.” Andy continue to kiss Susan as Prue watched in a disgust.
“ ANDY!” Prue finally called out as she threw a pillow at Susan. “ GET OUT!” Prue added, hollering at her. “ Susan?” Andy called out. “ Nothing, baby. Nothing.” Susan told him as she kissed him. Susan continue to make faces at Prue. Prue shook Andy hard by the arm and lean to his ear. “ Oh, Andy....Oh, Andy. WAKE UP!” Prue scream as Andy jumped off the bed in which he fell on to the floor and stood up facing her. “ Prue, honey. Why do you do that for?” “ Oh, PLEASE! You and Susan have a nice life!” She storms out of the bedroom as Andy looks over to Susan. “ Why are you in my bed for, Susan?”
“ Uh.....You wanted me....I mean you were upset and distraught and you wanted to get back to your Prudence, so....you came on to me.” Susan lied. “ I....I don’t know what to say.” He told her as she hop off the bed and put her arms around him. “ We love each other, Andy. You wanted me and I want you.” She kissed him.

He pushed Susan away and put on his pants and ran after Prue, who was in her car. “ PRUE!” He ran up to the car and demanded her to talk. “ GET LOST!” She told him as he open the passenger side doors and slid in. “ I want you out, Andy.” “ Not till we talk, Prue. “ Un believable! You. After what I just witness you want to talk...Please...no.” “ Its not what you think?” “ I know what it was...you and Susan are married...and you...have the right to.... Make love to your wife...only natural.” “ I thought I was making love you too, Prue. My wife. I guess I was upset so I drank a lot.”
“ Mmm. Good one. Really good. In fact, you should get an Emmy.” She told him as she was fighting back tears. “ Andy, it’s over between us. You and Susan...” She turns to him as she wept. “ You were never mind in the beginning.” “ I love you, Prue.” “ STOP! No, you don’t. If you had loved me, you should have sign those divorce papers long time ago.... For the 3 years, Andy, our marriage has been nothing but a farce.” “ You don’t mean that, Prue. What we had was beautiful.” “ No. What we had was a lie.... A complete and utterly lie.” “ What about Cassie?” “ Oh, don’t bring her into this. She is the best thing that happens to me.” “ To us!” “ Really! GET OUT!” She told him. “ And one more thing, Cassie isn’t your daughter.... You have other kids...your REAL kids with your wife! Stay away from my daughter and I!” She added and sped off leaving Andy there in the driveway.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you