Tell Me What You Think Of My Story

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Postby shannenfan67 » Thu Feb 20, 2003 12:28 am

I dont know if this is good story or not. tell me your opinion, whether i should keep writing this story or stop. The story is what i think might happen if prue came back to charmed.

Paige walks into the attic and sees the Book of Shadows open Paige: Why is this open? She walks over to close it and sees a folded paper on the book she picks it up and sees it's a spell. Paige: To the sister lost to bring back here, we call on the powers until the darkness claim her again? What a weird spell. Thunder claps and winds whril as a flashing light shines on the attic floor, the flash of light disappears and Prue is left standing clothless on the attic floor. She looks down. Prue: Oh! She covers herself. Paige stares with her face looking confused and amazed. Paige: Whoa. Piper was down stairs when she heard the thunder clap from above her head looking outside to a clear sunny day she figured something was wrong she decided to walk upstairs to see what happened. Piper: Paige is everything alright? She opens the door to see her eldest sister looking as confused as she did.
Piper: Prue? Paige: Prue?

Thats all I have for now so tell me if you liked it or if you thought it was bad.
Last edited by shannenfan67 on Thu Feb 20, 2003 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
shannenfan67
New Shannen Fan

Postby Kristin Marie » Thu Feb 20, 2003 4:08 am

You should continue. Its seems interesting! I can't wait to see what happens next

What's the title of the story?
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby shannenfan67 » Fri Feb 21, 2003 12:56 am

Piper, Paige and Prue (now clothed) walk through the living room. Piper: But there was no spell to bring you back I tried all of them. Paige: Well I read the spell and poof there she was. Piper: Which spell was that?
Paige: This one. She hands Piper the paper. Prue takes the paper from Piper, and reads it. Prue: Uh-oh.
Piper: What uh-oh? Prue: Well... Phoebe walks through the door before she can finish her sentence.
Phoebe: Prue? Prue: Phoebe? Phoebe hugs her eldest sister. She pauses and then looks at Prue.
Phoebe: Wait you're but your dead. Paige: Yeah well this brought her back. Paige hands Phoebe the paper and she reads it. Phoebe: Uh-oh. Piper: What? What's with all the uh-oh's? Phoebe: Well if this spell is what I think it is using this spell will bring back not only the person also all the demons they have vanquished. Piper: So every demon we've vanquished is going to come back? Prue: Starts with Jeremy ends with Shax. Paige: But you didn't kill Shax, we did. Prue: No but he killed me. Paige: Okay, but when are the attacks going to start? They hear glass shatter in the parlor room. Prue: Now.
Last edited by shannenfan67 on Thu Mar 20, 2003 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
shannenfan67
New Shannen Fan

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Feb 21, 2003 4:52 pm

I am liking this so far and keep up the great work. IF you want, when your done, we can post this on Holly's board. Its up too you.

Can't wait to read more. Keep on writting! Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

PS, I like how you have Paige in it as well. Is Cole in it or not? And I assume that Piper and Leo are married in your story.
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Feb 21, 2003 4:56 pm

Don't worry about the title.....But I can give you a hint, write for awhile( don't add the title yet) and when the story makes sense in your head.....sometimes the story will tell you what the title should be about. Try that.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby shannenfan67 » Fri Feb 21, 2003 10:58 pm

Sure you can put it in the holly boards.

Jeremy runs into the living room. Jeremy: Witches! Piper: Was he that ugly before? Jeremy breaks for Piper and she blows him up. Phoebe: Well that was kicking some worlock butt. Piper: That wasn't so hard. Prue: It will be. Paige: What do you mean? Phoebe: More time that passes more demons come to attack. Piper: Wait how do you know all of this? Prue: Grams told us when we found the spell and we put in the book. Paige: Why? Prue: Why what? Paige: Well since grams told you what the spell does why put it in the book? Phoebe: Because Grams said to when we found the spell. Prue: Does it really matter? Alright lets figure out what demon will attack next. Piper: Well they next demon would be the Javna demon right so lets go to the book. They walk into the attic and look in the book. Prue flips through pages and stops. Prue: Ah-ha! Here it is. The spell starts to disappear until the page is blank. Paige: Was that supposed to happen? Prue: No. She flips through blank pages. Prue: Look at this every page is blank. Piper what do we do now?
shannenfan67
New Shannen Fan

Postby shannenfan67 » Thu Apr 10, 2003 3:58 am

Downstairs they hear glass shatter. They run downstairs to see Javna. Paige: What's that? Piper blows him up. Prue: That was Javna. Javna: Was? It fires the red lazar from it's eyes Prue sends it flying back at him he explodes when the red lazar hits him. Phoebe: Nice shot. Prue: Thankyou. The phone rings Paige answers it. Paige: Hello? Darryl: Paige we got a problem. Paige tell me about it. The four sisters walk into the police station and walk into Darryls office. Piper: What seems to be the problem Darryl? Darryl: Well there seems to be... Prue? Prue: Hi Darryl. Darryl: aren't you...? Piper: Dead well said a spell she came back and now all the demons we've vanquished are coming back to kill us. Darryl: Oh. Paige: Now why did you call? Darryl: Well Multiple killings have occured but it's a repeat. Prue: As in? Darryl: They were all scared to death. Piper: Where have we heard that before?
shannenfan67
New Shannen Fan

Postby Kristin Marie » Thu Apr 10, 2003 4:06 pm

This is great! Keep going, okay
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby shannenfan67 » Thu Apr 10, 2003 11:55 pm

Phoebe : Well it would have to be Barbus I mean with whole killed with your fears thing. Prue: Well there's no one else. Piper: But all of us have no fears we all faced them twice. Prue: I didn't. Piper: Well you have no other fears. Paige: Well lets find another way to vanguish him. Phoebe: Like how? Paige: I don't know. Piper well than lets find a way. Thier car pulls up to P3. Paige: How will going to P3 help us with Barbus? Piper: Barbus? I'm coming here 'cause the new stock was coming today. Paige: Oh. Piper checks off a piece of paper on aclip board she was holding. Piper: That's the last one. Paige: Great now can we go find Barbus? The sisters are walking through the woods in Golden Gate Park and sit on a bench. Paige: This isn't where I think Barus would be. Prue: No but a Wendigo would come here. Paige: A Wendigo? Piper: A nasty snarling werewolf demon, much like the one behind you. Paige tuns to see a snarling hairy beast lunge at her.
shannenfan67
New Shannen Fan

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Apr 11, 2003 3:24 am

This is great. I love how you have Paige in it. Now is Paige there half sister in it or there full blooded sister, by Victor?

I love your stories! Image Image Image
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Next

Return to Over to you