Tell Me What You Think Of My Story

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Apr 11, 2003 3:27 am

I got a great title: Foursome or if Paige is a Halliwell and NOT Matthews then you can put The Halliwells or Halliwells

Just a suggestion.

Keep up the great work.

I will read the rest when I get back from my trip. I am leaving Friday night. I will be back Sunday the 27th.
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby shannenfan67 » Fri Apr 11, 2003 11:08 pm

Paige isn't there full blooded sister but that was a good title.

Paige: Whoa! The wendigo freezes an inch from her face. Prue: That was close. Paige: Tell me about. Paige slides away form the Wendigo. Paige: So how do we kill it? She circles the frozen demon. Prue: You stab in the heart if I remembered correctly. Paige: Yuck. Phoebe: Uh, Paige you should move. Paige: Why? Phoebe: 'Cause the wendigo is about to unfreeze. The demon unfreezes and lands on the ground. Prue sends it flying into a tree. It turns towards Paige and rushes for her. She remembers the knife she had grabbed at the Manor she pulls it out and stabs the demon in the stomach. The Wendigo shrieks with pain and breaks into a run disappearing into the woods. Prue: Next time aim for the heart. She walks to the car. Paige: Let me make a note of that. Back at the manor the sisters are in the living room. Paige: What time is? Piper: Nearly 11:45. Paige: I got to go to sleep if I expect to fight off demons tomorrow. Piper: Goodnight. Paige: Goodnight.
Phoebe: What was it like up there? Prue: Well, it was peaceful, like at peace with everything and everyone. And of course I was with Mom and Grams and Andy. Piper: Do you spy on us? Prue: Only when spying is necessary. Piper: LIke when? Prue: Ew, no not like that like when you need help. Piper: Just making sure. Phoebe: Well I better go to bed. Piper: Yeah me too. Piper: Goodnight. Prue: Goodnight. In the morning Prue is asleep on the couch glass shattering awakens her and her sisters who run down stairs the wounded wendigo jumps onto the couch and bites into Prue's neck.
Last edited by shannenfan67 on Tue Apr 15, 2003 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
shannenfan67
New Shannen Fan

Postby shannenfan67 » Sun Apr 13, 2003 5:42 am

Piper: Prue! Prue throws the demon into the wall with her powers her sisters see no teeth marks or any indication of Prue being bitten. Phoebe: Okay, what is wrong with that? Prue: I can't be hurt by anything until Shax comes to attack. The wendigo jump unto Paige who stabs the demon with her knife, it screams in agony and turns to dust when it's vanquished. Piper: Good now that that's over lets go find Barbus. Prue: Okay lets go. The sisters car pulls up to the police station to see Darryl, they walk into his office. Piper: Hey Darryl. Darryl: Hey what are you guy's doing here? Prue: We were hoping you could help us. Darryl: With...
Prue: The murders that happened a couple days ago, anything new? Darryl: Sorry, all I know is it was diffinatly super natural. Piper: Oh well, thanks Darryl. The sisters turn to leave. Darryl: Girls, be careful. Phoebe: We will. They walk out of the station and drive away. (Back at the manor) Prue: Well since you three have no appearent fears Barbus with probably go after my fears. Paige: That wouldn't be all true, Barbus can see fears that we don't even know we have he might go after all of us. Piper: You have a point. Piper: I'll be right back. Piper walks into the kitchen when Barbus shimmers into it. He reads her mind. Barbus:Ah, you are afraid of... (the house starts to shake) dying, yet you didn't say how so thought fix that for you.
Last edited by shannenfan67 on Sat May 31, 2003 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shannenfan67
New Shannen Fan

Postby pruephoebepiper2 » Wed Jun 18, 2003 10:42 pm

Interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!
pruephoebepiper2
Major Shannen fan

Previous

Return to Over to you