Three's A Crowd

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Three's A Crowd

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Mar 19, 2003 11:30 pm

THREE A CROWD

Note: This story takes place in 2001, when Andy Trudeau proposes to Prudence Halliwell, unaware that he is still married to Susan and then 2 more years later in 2003, when Prue discovered that she’s pregnant with Andy’s child...Andy is still with Susan, who is loving every minute of it. She enjoys the torture that’s inflicting on Prue. Susan will do anything to keep her away from Andy. Jessica Bennett, Cole Turner, Penny and Patty Halliwell, Cassie Trudeau Halliwell, Megan Trudeau Halliwell, Melinda Wyatt Halliwell, Victor Bennett and as well as Paige Halliwell is in this story. Paige is in this story from the beginning.

30 year old, Prudence HalliwelL couldn’t ask for a better day as she woke up and looked out the window, the sun was shinning through the windowpane. She smiles...Today is the day her life will change for the better...she is marrying her high school sweetheart, Andrew Trudeau. Prudence and Andy have been together since they were kids.... In fact, Andy was a neighbor of Penny Halliwell...he use to come over to the house when Prue and Piper were there visiting there grandmother...Prue, Piper and Andy went to elementary school, then middle and finally high school. They got really close when they were in high school, began dating and then falling in love...but when Senior year arrived, Andy went to Chicago for College...Prue wanted to go away to college, but Penny wouldn’t allow it. You see she is a witch and her grandmother didn’t want Prue to run away from her responsibility...she was upset by it and went to a college that was closer to home. Prue and Andy lost touch with each other, until 1998 when Penny died and Andy moved back to San Francisco. He was an investigator for San Francisco PD. They got closer and began dating again. She finally told him of her and her sister’s secret...He was all right with it.
Last edited by anonymous on Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Three's A Crowd

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Mar 19, 2003 11:35 pm

Then in 2000, he proposes to Prue in a romantic away......She was delighted. She couldn’t wait for this magically day. Prue’s 28-year-old sister, Piper is doing the honor of Matron of Honor. Piper is married to there white lighter, Leo. Leo arrived to the Manor in 1998 as their handyman. When Phoebe found out what he was, she tried to tell her sisters, but they wouldn’t believe it. When Leo was wounded in their attic, Piper couldn’t believe it. She loved Leo and wanted to save him. Back then, witches and white liters aren’t suppose to marry, but Piper and Leo didn’t care, they wanted to get married because they loved each other. So the elders gave them there blessing and they got married. Prue’s younger sister’s, Phoebe,26 and Paige, 24 are serving as bridesmaids.

Prue turns around and saw her sisters, Piper, Phoebe and Paige at the doorway. They ran up to her and hugged her. “ This is your wedding day, Sis!” Phoebe told her big sister with a smile. “ I know. I can’t believe it. After all these years I am finally marrying the man of my dream.” “ Oh, honey.” Paige embraces her. “ You need to eat; Prue...Let me fix you something.” Piper suggested. “ I really not hungry, Piper.” “ You have to eat.” Piper told her and headed downstairs to make her sister breakfast. “ I never known anyone who wants to get married near the Golden Gate Bridge.” Phoebe told Paige as Prue went into the restroom and got ready to take a shower. “ I know. Hey, let’s see the quest list.” Paige went to get it and looked it over with Phoebe behind her. “ We forgot someone, Phoebe.”
Paige turns to her. “ Mom.” They both said at the same time as Penny appeared in front of them. “ Oh, my granddaughters, how are you this morning?” “ Great...nervous.” They told her. “ Oh, don’t worry. This wedding will be a piece of cake.” “ Well listening to you, Grams you make it sound easy.” Paige told her. “ Well, that’s because Grams been married several times.” Phoebe lean over to Paige and they both laughed and Penny ignored her laughing granddaughters. “ How’s Prue?” She asks. “ Good. She’s getting nervous and scared.” “ Well, that is to be accepted on a wedding day.” Penny smiles. “ You will be at the wedding, right, Grams?” Paige asks her grandmother. “ I will be there. I wouldn’t miss any of my granddaughters wedding.” “ To bad you’re not going to perform the wedding, Grams. Like you did for Piper and Leo.” Phoebe told her. “ Yes, I know, Phoebe. But things happen for the reason.” “ Maybe Cole the demon will be there.” Paige made a face to her sister. “ PAIGE! He’s family.” “ Sure, Phoebe. Sure. This is our sister’s wedding and we all remember what happened with Piper’s.” “ Yes, Paige. I do. Nothing bad will happen to Prue or this wedding....Nothing...And I mean NOTHING will stop this wedding.” Phoebe told her.
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Three's A Crowd

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Mar 21, 2003 3:42 am

On the other side of San Francisco, Susan Trudeau looked at the newspaper, the mention of the Trudeau wedding was on the front page:

YOU ARE INVITED TO THE WEDDING OF THE YEAR

ANDREW TRUDEAU

AND

PRUDENCE HALLIWELL

TO WED TODAY AT 3:30PM NEAR THE Golden Gate BRIDGE...RECEPTION FOLLOWS AT SAN FRANCISCO INN.
FATHER FRANCIS WILL DO THE HONOR OF MARRYING ANDREW TRUDEAU AND PRUDENCE HALLIWELL.

Susan took a black marker and colored Prue’s face with it. “ Over my dead body, Prudence. There’s no way your going to get away with it. I will stop this wedding. I don’t know how, but I will.” She called her friend and told her what the next plan is. “ I don’t care how you do it...Make it look like Andy and I are still married...ALL RIGHT! Thank you.” She hung up the phone and smile at she looked at the photo of Andy. “ Oh, Andy, my love, we will be together again. I promise. We love each other. I can make you happy, my love. Prudence doesn’t make you happy. I do. I am the one you love. ME! I will make you forget Prudence Halliwell, once and for all. By tonight, I will be in your arms again and maybe...in bed. Oh, just thinking that...its make me glow.” She threw the paper away. Her friend arrived to the house with the info. She called her lawyer and told her of the situation.

Prue finally had some breakfast after Piper went on about having strength, although Prue can never say any to her sisters. She loves her sisters no matter what. She spent her life taking care of her sisters when her mother died, and then her grandmother got sick and then her father left them and never came back until recently into the girls life. Her life centered on her sisters. There’s NOTHING that she wouldn’t do for them.
Andy called her on the phone, but Paige snatches it away. “ You can’t talk to him yet.” “ It just for a few minutes.” Prue told her baby sister. “ Still. You can wait. I know you can.” Paige told her and then hung up the phone and turn to her. “ Okay...now its manicure and pedicure time.” Paige added.
“ Meet you upstairs, Paige.” Prue told her getting up. “ Okay. And stay away from the phone.” Paige told her eldest sister and walk up stair. Minutes later Prue walk into Piper and Leo’s room where Prue, Piper, Phoebe and Paige were getting ready.

Andy paces his house with Cole and Leo behind him. “ I hope nothing goes wrong today...It can’t go wrong.” Andy told them. Leo is his best man and Cole is the usher. “ Don’t worry, Andy. This wedding will go smoothly.” Leo told him. “ Look at your wedding, Leo. All hell broke loose.” Andy reminded him. “ Yes and we got married. Don’t worry.” Leo told him. “ Yes, this worrying isn’t helping you.” Cole told him. “ There better not be a demon or warlock lurking in the corner.” “ Andy, you’re getting married outside.” “ I know, Cole. That’s what I am worried about. What if this thing comes and the girls have to....” “ ANDY, STOP!” Leo and Cole told him. “ NOTHING will happen!” They told him. “ I know. I am just worried.” “ How’s the speech coming along?” Cole asks. “ Good. I think.”
Andy told Cole. “ Do you need a practice run?” Leo asks. “ No. I will be fine.” Andy told him with a smile. Moments later, Victor walks into the room...he still didn’t like Cole. He like Leo, despite that Leo is a white lighter. He’s worried that Leo will abandon his wife and leave her...but Leo knows better. Doesn’t mean that Sam, Patty’s white lighter destroyed Victor’s marriage, doesn’t mean that Leo and Piper’s marriage is going to end up a disaster. Andy adored the girl’s father, although he wasn’t fond of what Victor did to Prue and her sister’s years ago. “ Don’t tell me your invited, Cole?” “ Yes, Victor, I am.” Cole told him as Victor walks up to him. “ DON’T be doing that demon thing on my daughter’s wedding day; Turner or I will make you pay!” He added. “ Uh, Victor.” Leo cut in the middle of Cole and Victor. “ Perhaps we should continue this at a later date.... We need to be heading out now.” Leo told them as Victor walks away.
“ I am heading back to the manor to see the girls.” He departs as Cole sighed. “ That man hates my gust.” “ What do you expect, Cole? You’re a demon and you put his daughter’s life in danger more than one occasion.”
“ Okay, but does he know that I love Phoebe.” “ WOW! I really don’t think he cares if you’re in love with Daffy the duck, he still won’t approve of you...as long as you’re in his daughter’s life.” Leo told him. “ But if you want Victor to approve of you, you have to be good as in NO MORE killing...Get rid of your demon side. Once you do that, Cole. Your fine and Victor will accept you.” Andy put on his jacket. “ But until then, to him, you’re still a threat.” Andy added. “ Agree.” Leo agrees with Andy as they walk out of the house.

Prue stood in the middle of the room in her wedding gown. Her hair was down and pulled back on both sides. She looked beautiful. She looked into the mirror one last time and smiled. “ This is it.... I am going to marry Andy today.” She checks her make up open up the door and walked out. “ Prue?” Piper walked up; she too was in her dress with tears in her eyes. “ Oh, Prue.... You look beautiful.” “ Thanks, Piper. Is Daddy here?”
“ Yeah. Come on...let’s go.” They walk downstairs as everyone look at her. “ Oh, Prudence, you look...wonderful.” Penny embraces her eldest granddaughter.” “ Thanks, Grams.” “ Oh, princess.” Victor embraces her as well. “ Prue?” Patty stood in front of her, as Prue eyes were full of tears. They embrace each other. “ Oh, Mom. I am so glad your here.” “ I wouldn’t miss this...I can’t believe my baby is getting married.” “ Me too. I have waited for this day since I was in high school. Dreamt of my wedding day.” Prue told her. “ Just like a Cinderella story.” Paige calls out. “ Well, we have to get going.” Phoebe told them. “ Ready, Sweetie.” Victor asks. “ Yes, Daddy. I am.” “ Let’s go.” Piper held up her dress so it wouldn’t get dirty. “ Let’s get you married, Prue.” She added as they all headed out the door and too the wedding. “ By this time tonight, you will be Mrs. Prudence Halliwell Trudeau Halliwell...Remember us woman keep the name in the family.” Penny warns her. “ I know Grams. I know.” Prue smiles at her. “ We are so proud of you, Sis.” Phoebe embraces her. “ Andy is very lucky to have you in his life.” Piper added. “ No, I am the luckiest. He’s the greatest.” “ Your so lucky, Prue. He’s one of the finest in San Francisco.” Paige told her.
“ What is he a thing, Paige?” “ No. He’s. Forget it.” “ We know what you mean, Paige.” Prue told her with a smile.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Three's A Crowd

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Mar 21, 2003 3:44 am

CHAPTER TWO:

Everyone gathered near the tTent Cole, Leo and Andy talk with the priest. Prue got out of the car and stood by Paige, who was looking for someone. “ Who are you looking for, Sis?” Prue faces her. “ Glenn.”
“ Glenn? He’ll be here.” Prue assures her as Victor walks up to the girls. “ Are we ready?” “ I think we are. Everyone seems to be here.” Paige told him as Piper and Phoebe walk up to them. “ Where’s Grams and Mom?” Prue looked around. “ Where’s Grams and Mom?” Prue looked around and saw them. She smiles at them as Patty walks up and embraces her eldest daughter” Patty hugs her daughter. “ Your father and I are proud of you.” “ I know, Mom. This is the happiest day of my life.” Prue smiles at her family.
“ Well, when you give birth, that will be the happiest day of your life.” “ Grams!” Piper, Paige and Phoebe gave her a look. “ Penny! Mom!” Victor and Patty gave her a look as well. “ Grams, can I get married first?” Prue look at her.

Susan and her friend sat In the car, planning on how to ruin the wedding. They waited the right moment to destroy the happy couple.

Phoebe was the first to walk down the aisle and then Paige. They stood on the opposite side of Andy, Leo and Cole. Piper walk downs and stood in front of Phoebe. Everyone rose as Prue and Victor got ready to walk down the aisle. “ I love you, Princess.” Victor kisses her forehead and pull down her veil that covered her face. “ I love you too, Daddy.” She kissed him as she cried. As the music started they walk slowly down the aisle. When they got to the end, Prue look over to her mother, who was sobbing and Penny was wiping her tears away with her Kleenex. Her sisters were crying as well. Andy had tears in his eyes as Cole and Leo did. Victor shook Andy’s hand and places Andy’s hand with Prue’s and walks away. He joins Patty and Penny at the aisle. “ I love you, Andy.” She whispered. “ Me too.” He smiled her. “ We are gathered here for this joyous occasion, of this marriage of Prudence and Andrew, they came here to seal this with a kiss. They came along way. “ Do you Andrew come here with out reservation?” “No.” “ Do you Prudence come here with out reservation?” “ No.” “ is there anyone here who object to a cause to way these two shouldn’t be married?” The priest asks as Susan watches from the distance. “ You should do it?” Her friend whispered. “ No. Not yet...I have a way to break it up. This is what I do.... I am going to give the couple a wedding present of their life.” Susan giggled.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Three's A Crowd

Postby Kristin Marie » Mon Mar 24, 2003 5:28 am

The priest looked around. “ Okay.... Please face each other and hold hands.... Good. “ Andrew, you may say your vows first. “Prue, I don’t know where to begin. You are my love and my life. You are the best thing that happened in my life. When we were kids, I had no idea that you and I would be standing here and getting married. Now here we are getting married. When we weren’t together, all I do is think of you. You are my best friend, Prue and I couldn’t ask for a better friend. Not only my best friend, my lover and my wife. I am proud to be spending the eternity with you...I am looking forward in spending my life with you and loving you and caring for you. I am blessed everyday to have you and your sisters a part of my life. I love you, Prudence.” “ Prudence Halliwell, your vows now.” “ Andy, I am going to see if I can do this with out sobbing. I don’t know where to begin. When I was a little girl, I envision marrying this handsome guy with a big caring heart and I never thought for a moment that handsome guy would be you. Someone I grew up with and later fell in love with. You were there for me, no matter what. Not only for me, for my sisters as well. I love how you care for them and help me look after them. I Andrew Trudeau take you, Prudence Halliwell to be my wife, to love, to honor, in good times and bad. In sickness and in health and to death to us a part. With this ring, I thee wed.” She slips the ring on his finger. “ With this symbol, I pledge my life to you...Name of the father, son and the Holy Spirit amen.” “ Andrew, your turn.” “ I Prudence Halliwell take you Andrew Trudeau to be my husband to love, to honor, in good times and bad. In sickness, health and to death to us apart. With this ring I thee wed.” He put the ring on her finger. “ With this symbol, I pledge my life to you.... Name of the father, the son and the Holy Spirit amen.” “ In the state of California I give you Andrew and Prudence Trudeau...Husband and wife. You now can kiss.” They kissed as the crowd clapped and jumped for joy. Prue and Andy hug everyone around them and walk to the limo, which was waiting to take them to San Francisco Inn, for the reception. “ We did it, Prue.” He kissed her. “ We sure did. I love you, Mr. Trudeau.” “ I love you too, Mrs. Trudeau.” They kiss for awhile.

CHAPTER THREE

At the Inn, Susan And her friend waited for the right moment to destroy the newlywed marriage. As Andy and Prue were doing their first dance, Susan approaches them as Patty lean over to Victor. “ Who is that woman, Victor?” She asks him. “ Susan...Andy’s ex.” He told her. “ What is she doing here?” Leo said out loud. “ What the...” Piper stood near her husband. “ Andy!” Susan ran up to him and pushed Prue to the side and began kissing him as the guest looks on. “ Let go of me!” Andy told her.“ What’s going on!” Victor, Leo and Cole approach them. “ Here with my husband.” Susan told them. “ WHAT!” “ Why are you here, Susan?” Piper approaches Prue and put her arm around her sister. “ This.... I am sorry, Prudence.... But Andy’s my husband.” “ You little...” Prue began to shout, but Piper and Paige held her back. “ Leave, Susan. I will call security!” Cole pointed out. “ No, Mr. Turner...you see I have the right to be here, you know.” “ How dare you come here and ruin my daughter’s and her husband’s wedding.” Victor told her. “ Susan, leave!” Leo joins in.“ NO! Andy and I are still married!” Susan told them as she looks at Prue, who had tears in her eyes...her sisters couldn’t tell if she was angry with Susan or that. “ You’re lying!” Penny hollered. “ Oh, you sad old woman.” “ HEY!” Paige walks up to her and punch her. “ NO ONE talks about my grandmother like that!” She added as Phoebe pulls Paige away from her. “ Well, really I don’t care if you don’t believe me cause I have proofs. Andy and I have been married...he never signed the divorce papers...He loves me. He certainly doesn’t love THAT SLUT!” Susan pointed to Prue, who was now weeping. Andy walks up to Prue. “ Honey, you have to believe me. Susan is lying.” He told her. “ Oh, Andy.... This woman.” Susan walks up to him. “ She took you away from me! YOU stole my husband from me.” “ No. No, Susan. I didn’t.” “ OH! Yes you did! You couldn’t leave your damn hands off of him.” “ That’s enough, Susan. Get out of here!” Leo told her, but Susan didn’t listen to him. She pulled out a paper and handed it to Andy as Patty and Victor comforted Prue. “ Is she lying, Andy?” Cole asks.“ No. According to this, Susan is telling the truth.” “ NO!” Prue shouted in tears.
“ You got to be kidding me!” Paige, Piper and Phoebe couldn’t believe it. “ Let me see it, Andy.” Cole asks and Andy handed her the paper as Susan’s lawyer walks up. Cole walks up to Prue and handed it to her as she read her sisters and parents consoled her. “ This is A LIE! You are lying, Susan!” “ No I am not, Andy.” “ It’s the truth, Mr. Trudeau. Your marriage to Prudence is invalid. You’re still married to Susan.” The lawyer told him.
“ No.No.NO!” Prue sobbed in her mother’s arms. “ Prue, you have to understand...” “ Andy, she’s not...” “ SHUT UP, SUSAN!” He walks up to her and Prue back away. “ You’re still ma....” “ She’s lying, Prue. You are my wife. I love you.” “ No..... I. Stay away from me, Andy. LEAVE ME ALONE” Prue sob uncontrollably she gathered the bottom of her dress. " I.... I can’t deal with this.” She added as she stormed out of the room.

Prue went to the balcony and just wept. Her sisters ran after her as Leo, Cole and Victor try to handle the situation back in the room. Victor took Susan aside. “ I know your making this up to hurt my daughter.” “ I am not doing this for pleasure, Mr. Bennett. Andy is my husband and your precious daughter stole my husband from me and she’s going to pay.” She walks away from him as Patty confronted Andy, who was sitting down looking at the paper that Susan gave him. “ Andy.” Patty sat besides him.
“ Patty, You know me for a long time. I would never resort to this.” “ I know and I know what Susan is capable of.” “ I love your daughter so much. She means the world to me.” He looks at her. “ I know you; Penny and Victor are disappointed in me.” “ We’re not, Andy. We are confused and.” “ I have to try and find a way to talk to Prue.” He told her as Victor walks up to them.
“ I know you do, Andy. But give my daughter some time to adjust to this news.... She needs to be alone.” “ I agree, Victor.” He told her and left. Patty stood up and she and Victor walk over to Leo and Cole. Phoebe walks up to them. “ Prue wants to leave, so Piper, Paige and I are taking her home. So can you guys just tell the guest to leave or stay if they want.” She told them.
“ Don’t worry, We will handle it.” Cole told her. “ Phoebe?” Andy walks up to them. “ Andy, I...” “ You have to believe me.” “ Andy, I don’t know what to think right now...” “ Wait you known me for...” “ People can change and you know that. Maybe its best if you stay away from my sister.... For now.”
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Three's A Crowd

Postby Kristin Marie » Mon Mar 24, 2003 5:32 am

Phoebe turns to Cole. “ See you back at the manor, honey.” She kisses him and left. “ Damn!” Andy storms out of the room, with Leo going after him. “ You all think that I am still married to Susan.” Andy turns to him. “ I am NOT married to Susan. I divorced her, Leo. Long time ago.” “ But, Andy, papers don’t lie.” “ Wait.... Unbelievable! You of all people would be on my side. What a joke.” Andy left as Cole walks up to Leo. “ What a mess.”Leo turns to Cole. “ I know. I am going to have a PI going after Susan. If Susan is doing this, than she needs to be stop.” “ What if she’s not, Cole?
What if Susan IS telling the truth...? What if she didn’t manipulate things? If this is true, Prue is devastated either way.” Leo told him. “ I agree, Leo. We will cross that path if needed.” Cole told him.

The limo stop at the Manor, Prue ran out and into the house, with her sisters after her. Prue stood in the foyer and cried. She knelt down and sobs in her dress. Her sister knelt around her and comforted her.“ I can’t take this anymore...Why! WHY!” Prue continue to sob. “ How could he do this to me!” She stood up and faces her sisters. “ All this time! He’s married.... NOT to me. HOW COULD HE! I HATE HIM!” She ran up stairs and into her bedroom and wept on her bed as her sisters paces the foyer. “ What do we do?” Paige was the first to break the silence. “ Just be there for Prue. There’s really nothing we can do.” Piper told her. “ There has to be Piper. I can’t stand watching her go through this.” “ Neither can I, Phoebe.” “ I hate to say this, but what if Susan is right. What if Andy and Susan are married...? And it’s not a lie?” Paige asks her sisters. “ Then we have a problem, Paige. Andy claims his innocent.” “ Do you believe him, Phoebe?” Piper asks. “ Are you saying you don’t?” Phoebe asks as they walk to the couch and sat down. “ What am I saying is that there are two sides to every story? I have go with what Susan said...I mean yes she a manipulator and she hates our sister, but...she could be telling the truth.” “ Why would Andy say think she’s making it up?” Paige asks. “ I don’t know, Paige. Maybe he...just doesn’t want to believe it.” Piper told her. “ Poor Prue.” Phoebe sighed as she was getting up. “ She shouldn’t be alone right now.” Phoebe ran up stairs as the other 2 follows.

Up in Prue’s room, she was laying on her bed, weeping as her sister’s walks in. Paige notices a photo that was torn up and the glass was shattered. She picked up the pieces and flung it in the garbage. Piper sat besides her and Phoebe on the other side. They hug her. “ You have to eat Sweetie. You haven’t eaten since this morning.” Phoebe told her. “ I can’t eat, Phoebe.” “ How about some tea. I’ll make some tea for you.” Piper suggested. “ And a hot bath. You need to get out of that dress, Sis.” Paige told her. “ You’ll feel much better, I promise.” Phoebe told her. “ Honey, I know your hurt and you have every right to be.” Piper told her. “ Come on. Get up.” Piper added. Prue looks up at her sisters and Paige handed her some Kleenex. “ Thanks...I feel stupid!” “ Why? Oh, honey. It’s not your fault.” Paige knelt besides her. “ I should known he was still in love her...He spent so many times in his office and all this time I thought he was busy... He’s been with HER!” “ We don’t know that for sure.” Phoebe told her. “ I do, Phoebe. He’s been lying to me...over and over again. For the last month. He betrayed our relationship. He used me!” Prue got up and went to take a bath.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Three's A Crowd

Postby Kristin Marie » Mon Mar 24, 2003 5:38 am

When Prue was finish with her bath she went downstairs to have some tea. She curled up on the chair in the sunroom as the bell rang and Phoebe answered it. It was Andy. “ My sister doesn’t want to see you.” “ I have to talk to her, Phoebe.” “ No. You have no right to my sister. You’re married.”“ Phoebe, you have to believe me. Susan is lying. I signed those divorce papers long time ago.” “ Well, say it to the judge.” “ Phoebe, who’s that?” Pure walks into the foyer. “ Oh, god! YOU! Get lost, Andy.” “ No, Pure. Not till we talk. “ I have nothing to say to you. Go back to your wife!” Prue told him and walk to the kitchen where Piper, Leo, Cole and Paige were talking.“ PRUE! I...” “ Andy!” Cole spoke out. “ He won’t listen, Cole. He insists that he talk with my sister.” Phoebe walks in and stood by Cole. “ Which I am not going to.” “ Andy, I think you better leave now.” Prue walks away from him, not wanting to say anything.

She went upstairs, but he Couldn’t take a for an answer he follows her upstairs and into her room as his cell phone rang. “ Hey, Susan...no I had errand to run...I will be home soon.” “ Couldn’t tell her the truth, Andy? What a shame.” She sat on the bed. He walks in and sat on the bed. “ Prue, I love you.” “ No!” She faces him. “ No....Don’t even start that! “ I love you, Prue. I never meant to hurt you.” Your unbelievable. You did hurt me. Our relationship is nothing but a farce.” “ Don’t say that. Look, I signed those papers. I know I did.” “ The papers don’t lie, Andy. You and Susan are still married. My marriage to you is a farce! Its not real. I’m not even your wife.” How can I prove to you that I am telling the truth? How? Cause I am. I was as shocked as you were.” Andy put his arm around her, but she backed away. “ Just go, Andy. Please. I can’t stand the site of you or Susan.” “ I am going to prove that Susan is lying! I know I will. To me, you are my wife....I love you.” “ Okay.” She turns to him and she was weeping. “ If you did then why didn’t you divorce her?” “ I DID!” Andy hollered as he got up and walk to the door and turns to her. “ Tell me that you love me, Prue?” He ask as she stood up and he walks toward her and grab her and kiss her. “ I love you, Prue. You are my wife....no matter what some paper thinks and Susan.” He continue to kiss her and she pulled away. “ No, I can’t do this.” “ Yes, yes... you can. All you have to do is love me, baby...I love you.” He kissed her and she didn’t pull back. They kiss for awhile and then Prue slap him. “ How dare you come here and come on to me like this! Your married to Susan......your wife.” “ I don’t care.” “ Andy?” “ I can’t go.” He told her brushing her hair away from her face. “ We were having an affair behind her back.....its not fair.” “ No...no we weren’t.....Susan and I are already divorced.” He kiss her again, but she didn’t kiss back. He pulled her to the bed and took off her clothes and began to kiss her. “ I love you, Dammit! I want you.” “ No..Oh...Andy!” She didn‘t want to pull him away. She pull off his shirt and She kissed him. “ This is wrong....all wrong.” “ No.” He picked her up and place her on the bed. “ This is what is should be.....Your my wife. I love you.” He continue to kiss her and they made love. “ I will prove to you that Susan isn‘t my wife.” “ You are, Andy. We are history.” She got up and put on her clothes and he did the same. “ You better go...Your wife is waiting for you. You don’t want to disappoint her.” Prue told him.

Paige walks in. “ Susan is here, Andy and she’s not happy.” “ Why is she here?” “ To see you. But I told her that you had already left.” “ Thanks, Paige.” “ ANDY! honey!” Susan ran upstairs and saw him and Prue together. Susan was angry, she marched right over to Prue. “ YOU just can’t keep your claws off of my husband, can you? You drag him here so you can seduce him!” Susan yelled. “ Susan, no.” “ Andy, not your fault.” Susan told him and faces Prue.“ Its bad enough you took my husband from me, had an affair and forced him to divorce me...what’s next, Prudence? Umm.” “ Not what you think, Susan. Andy and I were just talking.” Prue lied to her. “ You are a bitch, Prudence Halliwell.” “ Andy is my husband now, Susan. YOU are the ONE that’s a bitch!” She slap her. “ Oh!” Susan did the same as Andy got in the middle. “ Susan, leave her alone.” “ We need to go, baby. We have to consult with the planning of the wedding.” “ What wedding?” He ask. “ Ours, honey. You and I are going to remarry.....Prue destroyed our first marriage...Is that right, Prue.” She laughed as she walk out of the room and Andy turns to Prue and wisphered, “ I love you.” He smiled. Prue walks over to him. She couldn’t bring herself to say the words. She close the door on him as Paige walks up to her and embraces her.

2 months later, Prue haven’t heard from Andy in awhile. Her sisters, Cole and Leo are worried......they think its a bad sign but to Prue, she didn’t care. She knew Andy was preoccupied with Susan. Prue went on with her life, but her sisters are worried about how this is affecting her. Even Patty and Victor notice something off about there daughter, but didn’t know what it was. She buried herself into her work at 415 Magazine.But things were going to get much worse for Prue. “ WHAT!” She walks around in the Halliwell’s backyard. She couldn’t believe it. “ Its true, Prue. They’re gone.” “ Where Cole?” Prue turns to him. “ Back to Chicago. He‘s been there for about a month.” He told her. “ Oh.” That all she said....To her it doesn’t matter. “ That’s okay. Really.” Prue walk back into the house. “ I can’t believe your sister doesn’t care, Phoebe.” “ Well, I think Prue moved on...Its been 2 months. You don’t expect her to sit around and wait for him.” Phoebe told him.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Three's A Crowd

Postby Kristin Marie » Mon Mar 24, 2003 5:43 am

Prue buried herself into her work, she took out a photo of her and Andy. “ How could you, Andy? How could you betray me like this....We were suppose to have a life together but you.....” She put the photo back into the drawer. “ I can’t do this. What’s done is done.” She took out the letter that he wrote to her weeks ago. “ I love you, Prue and I still do. I will find a way for us to be together. I know Susan is lying. I don’t love her. I love you and only you. Love, Andy.” She rip up the letter and threw it in the trash. “ Its over.” “ Really?” Piper walks in. “ Hi, Piper. What is it?” She ask her as Piper sat across from her sister. “ Nothing. I am worried and I wanted to see if you were okay.” “ Thanks. I am.” “ Yeah, right, Prue. Why don’t you pick up the phone and call Andy. I know you want to.” “ I can’t. Not that easy. Andy moved on with his wife.” “ Correction. Your his wife. Not Susan.”Piper remained her. “ Okay. Your right....for about 1 hour.” Prue told her and Piper sighed. “ Prue, why are you being like this.” “ I am not, Piper. The reality is Andy is still married to Susan.. and What seems that they never got divorce and my affair....” “ Wait, affiar? P..Prue, there were no affiars. Andy and Susan were divorced way before you and he started seeing each other again. They got divorce weeks after they returned to SF.” “ Piper?” “ No. Listen, Andy isn’t stupid. He knows....he knows that Susan is lying and faking.....She’s schemer. I bet it was HER that forced him to leave his job and move back to Chicago.” “ Okay....are you the only one who thinks this?” Prue ask. “ No. Phoebe, Paige, Leo, Cole and our parents think that Susan is up to something.” Piper explains. “ What would you like me to do? Go to Chicago and bring him back?” “ Yes.” Piper told her. “ Not easy.”
“ Yes, it is, Prue. Go and talk to him.” Piper smiles at her. “ I can’t, Piper.” Prue got up and walk out of the room with her at heels. “ Why not?” “ I can’t. Susan issued a restraining order against me.....I can’t go any where near Andy.” “ Your kidding?” Piper faces her. “ No.” “ So...what.” “ Piper,I can’t! I have to get back to work.” Prue told her and left.

Later Piper tells Leo about the restraining order. “ Its true. Cole just found out.” “ No, that can’t be, Leo.” She faces him. “ True, Piper. If Prue get anywhere near him, she’ll be arrested.” “ Leo, that’s her husband!” “ No, not in the eye of the law...” “ Screw the law!” “ Pip.”“ No.....Andy is in love with my sister! NOT that lowlife witch! Who side are you on, Leo? My sister’s or that lowlife!” She waited. “ Your sister’s, Piper...I want to believe that Andy isn’t married to Susan....but I am having a hard time believing it.” “ So that answers my question...your not willing to help your sister in law, right.” “ Of COURSE! I DO! I want Prue and Andy back together much as you and your sisters do.” “ So that mean you will help...I mean maybe the elders knows what Susan is up too.” “ Honey, the elders don’t help mortals...just witches.” “ Please....please! For your future wife...please.” “ Okay. okay.” He kisses her and orb out.

Piper left her bedroom and ran into Cole in the foyer. “ This restraining order, Cole.....Who issued it?” Piper stood in front of him. “ Susan.” “ Susan....Of course! Why am I not suprised!” She paces around.
“ Look I am trying to find out if I can reversed this order, Piper, but I can’t.“ Why not?” She faces him. “ Because...Its not that easy.” “ Of course not! Does Paige and Phoebe know?” “ Yes. They are upset about this.” “ Of course, Cole! Susan is doing this on purpose. To make our sister’s life a living hell and guess what, she’s doing a GREAT job of it!” Piper shouted as Paige and Phoebe walks in. “ There got to be a way for Andy and our sister to be together.” Phoebe told them. “ Not easy, Phoebe!” Cole told her. Why not! Just because she was this thing for my sister.” “ She can be arrested!” “ Well, Susan can be arrested for lying to the courts about her so called marriage to Andy. Prue and Andy are married.” Paige told him. “ Not in the eye of the law, Paige.” “ Who the hell are you defending, Cole? Susan or my sister?” Phoebe faces him. “ What are you stating, Phoebe? You think I don’t care about your sister, right. Well I do.” “ Forget it, Cole. Forget it. My sisters and I will take care of our big sister.” “ How?” “ We are going to get them back together again.” Phoebe announced. “ You can’t do that.” Cole told her.“ Of course we can, Cole and we are going to.” Paige announced. “ Yeah. Paige’s right. Its time we step in and do our sisterly duty.” Piper added. “ Good. Then who will bail you girls out of jail, me? Leo?” Cole gave them a look. “ That’s what going to happen. They can’t be seen together. Prue will be thrown in jail.” “ No, They can’t. They are MARRIED!” Paige and Piper both told him. “ SCREW THE LAW, Cole. I know for a fact that Susan is lying.....what you don’t think Susan is lying...Do you?” Phoebe waited for answer. “ Don’t put words in my mouth.” Cole told her. “ Don’t need too.” Phoebe told him and faces her sisters. “ Come, lets go.” She added as they departed.

CHAPTER FOUR

A year later in 2002, The girls told Prue what she should do, she was shocked. “ No. I can’t do that.” Prue walk of the dark room with them behind her.“ Why not, Prue? You know you want to see him.” Paige faces her. “ Yes, Paige. I do. But going to Chicago isn’t the answer.” Prue told her baby sister. “ That’s not a good answer. Why not?” Phoebe stop her.
“ Because I will tell you. Its wrong, Phoebe. Besides I am not allowed to be seen with him.” “ Who said? Susan? When do you listen to her?” Phoebe stood with her arms folded. “ I apprieate what you are tying to do, really. But I can’t.” “ You can, Prue. You just WON’T.” Piper spoke up and Prue faces her. “ Prue, you love Andy and I know you still do. Just go and see him. Please.” Phoebe made a puppy dog look to her big sister. “ Okay. What if Susan....No.....I can’t do this.” Prue walks away and they followed her.
“ You can. Your just afraid to try, that’s all.” They told her. “ I can’t just..
If I get caught.....” “ You WON’T!” Her sisters told her. “ Your married!”
They added. “ Can I think about this?” Prue faces her sisters. “ No.” They told her. “ Okay. I will do it. I’m afraid of what will happen, but I am sure that it will be alright. Andy moved on with his life. Its been a year.” “ So Prue. What does that have to do with it.” Piper ask. “ Everything! Things has changed. I have moved on.” “ Yes and that took a lot of courage, Sis.”
Paige amended her. “ But you want to see him. I know you, you still love him.” Phoebe told her. “ Yes, I do love him. But he’s Susan’s now.” “ So that means no, uh?” They ask her. “ No....I will go to Chicago and I will see him.” Prue told them and went back to work.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Three's A Crowd

Postby Kristin Marie » Mon Mar 24, 2003 5:45 am

CHAPTER FOUR

A year later in 2002, The girls told Prue what she should do, she was shocked. “ No. I can’t do that.” Prue walk of the dark room with them behind her.“ Why not, Prue? You know you want to see him.” Paige faces her. “ Yes, Paige. I do. But going to Chicago isn’t the answer.” Prue told her baby sister. “ That’s not a good answer. Why not?” Phoebe stop her.
“ Because I will tell you. Its wrong, Phoebe. Besides I am not allowed to be seen with him.” “ Who said? Susan? When do you listen to her?” Phoebe stood with her arms folded. “ I apprieate what you are tying to do, really. But I can’t.” “ You can, Prue. You just WON’T.” Piper spoke up and Prue faces her. “ Prue, you love Andy and I know you still do. Just go and see him. Please.” Phoebe made a puppy dog look to her big sister. “ Okay. What if Susan....No.....I can’t do this.” Prue walks away and they followed her.
“ You can. Your just afraid to try, that’s all.” They told her. “ I can’t just..If I get caught.....” “ You WON’T!” Her sisters told her. “ Your married!”they added. “ Can I think about this?” Prue faces her sisters. “ No.” They told her. “ Okay. I will do it. I’m afraid of what will happen, but I am sure that it will be alright. Andy moved on with his life. Its been a year.” “ So Prue. What does that have to do with it.” Piper ask. “ Everything! Things has changed. I have moved on.” “ Yes and that took a lot of courage, Sis.”Paige amended her. “ But you want to see him. I know you, you still love him.” Phoebe told her. “ Yes, I do love him. But he’s Susan’s now.” “ So that means no, uh?” They ask her. “ No....I will go to Chicago and I will see him.” Prue told them and went back to work.

With a bag on her shoulders, she walked out of the terminal in the Chicago Airport. She took a cab to the nearest hotel. When she got there she sat on the bed, thinking of Andy. Meanwhile, her sisters phoned Andy and told him that Prue was in town and would love to see him. He was delighted...He told Susan that he was going to do some errand and don’t know when he will be back.

Meanwhile Susan has stuff up her sleeves. She wanted to get pregnant with Andy’s baby. She planned on doing so. When Andy comes back from whatever he’s doing, she will drug him to bed. Andy, who told her that he wasn’t ready to have children....It was a lie. He wanted to have them....but with Prue, not with his ex-wife, who he despites. When he overheard her talking to a friend about her plan to ruin Prue and faking her marriage to Andy and the marriage is a scam to keep Prue away from Andy. He was outrage and if that wasn’t enough he had to find Susan in bed with his former best friend from the sqaud. She told him that she did it on purpose cause she wanted him to love her and only her and not Prue. Susan caught Andy trying to call Prue several times and got upset and they argued. Susan drug him and told him stories about how Prue moved on with her life and that she is dating, which he found it hard to believe. One night during there lovemaking, Andy blurted out Prue’s name couple of times and Susan got upset.....She thought by gettting pregnant he will forget all about Prudence Halliwell once and for all.

He hops in the car and went to see Prue, who just woken from her nap as she heard 3 knocks and she answered it. “ Andy? What!” She couldn’t believe its been a year since she had seen him. “ I had to come see you.” He walks in and turns to her. “ I am glad. But how did you......My sisters....they told you, uh?” “ Yes. Don’t be mad.” “ No. I am glad your here.” She kisses him and they sat on the bed. “ I have so much to tell you, Prue.” He continue to kiss her. “ Andy, I am here to tell you that I have moved on.....I know now that there will never be an us again.” “ No..no.. Don’t say that. Please.” He kisses her. “ Please? Let’s.....” She pulled him away. “ Susan’s lying.....I over heard her talking to a friend....Its a scam.” He stood up and paces around as she stood up too and faces him. “ What do you mean?” “ Susan forged the marriage license. She blackmailed her lawyer by saying that I am still her husband. Prue, Prue....We are married....We have been for a year!” “ Are you sure about this?” She walks away and walks to the balcony. “ Yes.” He joins her and faces her. He told her the rest of the story and she stood there in awe. “ Have you spoken to a lawyer?” She asks. “ I tried. Every time I did, she would try and make up a story about why we should stay married... then.” “ Then what?” “ She want us to have kids, but I told her no and she got upset. I lied to her about not ready to have kids.” “ Are you, Andy? Not ready?” “ Of course I am...With you...I want to have babies with you, Mrs. Andrew Trudeau.” He kissed her and she didn’t pull him away. He picked her up and carried her toward the bed and they made love for awhile.
Prue loved having Andy back into her life. Prue woke up and saw a note on her pillow. Dearest Mrs. Trudeau, I have to get back to Susan before she suspect..I will see you one more before you leave to go back to SF. Love you, Andy. Prue smiles as she lay in bed...She was in love with him. She got up and showered and got dress. She calls her sisters and told them what had transpired. Cole told her that he will see if he can speed up the divorce process and get Susan out of her and Andy’s life for good. Prue went for a walk and ran into a seething Susan. “ I KNEW IT!” Susan yelled. “ My husband was with you last night!” She added. “ What are you talking about, Susan? I didn’t see Andy last night. I am here on business.” She lied to her.
“ Oh, please. I am not stupid and I now that you tricked him in seeing you.” “ What on earth are you babbling about?” Prue walks away from her. “ Your affair with my husband better stop.” She faces her. “ Oh, really. Well let’s see......you are NOTHING but a LIAR! I know what your up too, Susan and its not going to last. You see I am on your dirty little schemes and so is my lawyer back in San Francisco....You know, Mr. Turner......yeah, the DA....Him.....He is going to overturn the divorce and you are history!” Prue walks away as Susan stood there, seething. “ Over my living body, Prudence. I have to get pregnant with Andy’s baby. By the time that little snot lawyer finishes there’s no way that Andy will walk away from his child.” She laughed and walks away.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Three's A Crowd

Postby Kristin Marie » Mon Mar 24, 2003 5:49 am

When Susan got pregnant with her lover’s baby...She was upset that it wasn’t Andy’s. But when she learned that she still wanted to destroy Prue....So, she blackmailed him by saying it was Andy’s.......he agreed to it.....he hates Andy for destroying his life when he was on the squad with Andy. He wants to get even with Andy once and for all.

As promised Andy saw Prue before she took off. He met her at the hotel. They had dinner in her hotel room. Later they made love by the fire.
“ I don’t want to leave, Andy.” She kisses him. “ I wish you can stay.” He told her. “ I can’t. You have to go back to Susan and pretend that you are married to her.” “ I wish this was over. I want to be with you so badly.” He kisses her and they made love again for another hour. Prue got up and put on her bathrob and walks into the bathroom, where Andy follows. He kisses her neck. “ Andy, I really have to get ready. My flight leaves early in the morning.” She continue to kiss him. “ No...One more....for the road.” He pick her up and took her over to the bed and they made love once more. Andy woke up and got dress. He kisses Prue once more. “ Can you come home with me, Andy?” “ I want too, Sweetie. But I can’t. By law I am still married and to them we are having an affair.” “ Screw the law.” She told him. “ See you soon.” He told her and he took off.

When Susan told Andy that she was pregnant, he was outrage and claims she got pregnant on purpose. He walks to the lawyer’s office and demand that Susan is out of his life, but she told the lawyer another phony lie....that Prudence told him to divorce Susan....Andy couldn’t believe it. He then told her that he is sleeping on the couch.....but one night she drugged him to make love to her.....When he found out what he was doing, he packed up and moved into the hotel, but Susan followed him there and they got into an argument...Susan called her lawyer about getting Andy transferred to Chicago.... The lawyer called the boss and the boss told Andy to stay in Chicago, indefinitely. Andy couldn’t believe it.....He wanted to go home and be with his real wife.........Prudence.

CHAPTER FIVE

In late 2002, Piper and Prudence both discovered the news of there life, they were both pregnant. They celebrated at the club. Phoebe urges Prue to tell Andy that she is pregnant, but she couldn’t. 2 months into the pregnancy, She traveled to Chicago to tell Andy the news.....but what she saw, she couldn’t believe it......Andy was acting like a real husband to Susan. At one point, she went over to Andy and he shoved her away and told her that she better not destroy his relationship with Susan. Prue couldn’t believe it. She followed him to the car when Susan went to another store. “ Andy, its me. Your wife or have you forgotten it?” She faces him but he just ingored her. “ I don’t know what you are talking about, Prue.
Please leave.” “ I am not leaving. Not till we talk. I mean it.” She told him but he didn’t want to hear it. He drove away. She went back to the hotel and waited to see if he would call, but he didn’t. When her sister’s called her, she told them. “ Try again, Prue.” They told her. “ Maybe he’s under some spell.” Paige told her eldest sister. “ No, Paige....could he really be under a
spell.” “ Could be.” Paige answered.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Next

Return to Over to you