[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Three's A Crowd

Three's A Crowd

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Three's A Crowd

Postby Kristin Marie » Tue Mar 25, 2003 9:10 pm

The next day, She called Andy on his cell phone and left a message, “ Andy, its me, Prudence, your wife.....I know Susan has you thinking your her husband. But its all a game to her and I know you don’t want to hear it but its true. She’s scheming to break us up and she hates my guts. Cole thinks she’s brain washing you.. I am not the only one who believes it. Oh and by the way.....I’m pregnant. Bye.” She hung up and waited for him to call back, but he didn’t. She was upset that he didn’t call back.

Few days later, Andy found Prue at the park. He sat on the bench besides her. “ I know.......I know what Susan is trying to do, Prue.” He looks over to her. “ Good.. Then let’s deal with her. Come home with me and we will get revenge against her.” “ Not easy. She’s pregnant with my child.” He faces her. “ WHAT!” “ Yeah. I was outrage.” “ Don’t tell me your going to stay with her.” She waited for an answer. “ Andy! No!” She added.“ She drugged me, Prue. She got pregnant on purpose....but I feel obligated to help her.” “ You feel obligated.....why?” “ Because she’s pregnant with my child.” “ Yes, Andy. But the child wasn’t conceived out of love. Our baby, Andy, is conceived out of love....the one you and I created.....by love.” She took his hand and put it on top of her stomach. “ That’s our baby. A baby that we created.....planned. Susan’s wasn’t.” “ No. I feel responsible.” “ WHY!” Prue got up and faces him. “ Just because she’s pregnant with your child. I don’t understand this, I don’t. She got herself pregnant, Andy.” “ I know that, Prue.” “ No. You don’t. Cause if you did you would not be with her right now. You know.....Forget it. FORGET IT!” Prue walked off as Andy got up and followed her. “ Prue, wait.” He faces her. “ No, Andy. I guess I had blinders on....I didn’t I see this before......WHY!” “ I don’t get it.” He ask her. “ You still love her. You just don’t want to admit it. That’s why your with her. You love her. You don’t care if she’s scheming and plotting.....You are still in love with your ex wife.!” Prue walked away, leaving Andy there to ponder.
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Three's A Crowd

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Mar 26, 2003 3:08 am

5 months into the pregnancy, Prue was still hoping for Andy to come home, but she was tired of waiting for him. Cole found more info about Susan to use in court. Prue sent him a letter and a sonogram of the baby, but she never got answer back. She was upset by it and couldn’t understand it.
She received another news.... She was pregnant with twins and she was enlightened. She chose a name for them: Cassie and Megan. When Prue didn’t hear from Andy, she decided to call his cell. This time he answered it.
“ Andrew Trudeau...How may I help you?” “ Andy, its Prue.” “ Hi, Prue. I have been thinking of you.” “ You have. Have you gotten any of my messages that I left for you.” “ Messages?” He looked confused. “ Yes, I left countless of them.” “ I...” Then Andy figured it out. “ Susan. She must have erased all the messages.” “ What about the letters? I sent you a sonogram...
Did you get that?” Prue ask. “ No......what are we having?” “ Girl, of course.. Actually both....twins. Twin daughters.” “ AH....we’re having twins! YES!” Andy jumped up. “ Oh, this is great...Oh, Prue, I made a big mistake by staying here. I am on my way home.” “ What about Susan and the baby?” Prue was happy he was coming home and he told her. But Susan, yet again, found away to prevent Andy from going back to San Francisco and back to Prudence. When Andy didn’t show up at the airport, Prue knew that Andy was still with Susan......she wept all the way home.

4 months later at Bay General Hospital Prue held her daughters in her arms as Paige, Phoebe, Patty, Penny, Victor and Cole looked on. Cassie Piper and Megan Prudence cooed in their mother’s arms. “ Oh, my sweet angels......You two are so precious to me.” Prue wept as she looked at her babies. Piper and Leo walks in with Piper holding her daughter, Melinda Patricia, in her arms. Piper gave birth to Melinda 1 hour before the twins.
“ Do you want me to call Andy, honey?” Victor volunteered. “ No, Daddy. Let me.” Prue looked up and smiles at everyone. “ Oh, look, Megan and Cassie are smiling.” Paige told them. “ Oh, they are just happy babies.” Phoebe smiles back. “ How do you feel, Mommy?” Piper ask as Prue looked up at her sister. “ I feel great, Piper. You?” “ Cloud TEN!” “ Me too. Hi, Melinda. These are your cousins.” Prue told her as Melinda cooed in Piper’s arms.

The next day, Piper and Prudence took the girls home from the hospital with the help of their sisters, Phoebe and Paige. Jessica, Victor’s daughter with Doris. Doris was a demon who was out to kill the Charmed Ones....Victor was glad when his new bride was gone from his and his daughter’s life. Jessica showed up at the Manor to meet her half sisters...She was glad to have sisters and she loved the idea that her sisters were witches with cool powers. Phoebe gave Jessie a job at Bay Mirror.

Prue called Andy to give him the news, but Susan answered the phone and hung up on Prue, which she tried calling back....but the stubborn Susan kept hanging up on her. Meanwhile, Cole, Victor and Leo dug up dirt on Susan and Leo discovered another lie......the baby that Susan was carrying...wasn’t Andy’s.....another man, her lover. Cole and Leo orbed to Chicago to tell Andy......who was shocked and happy. He called Prue to give him the news and Prue was overjoyed by him coming home. Andy didn’t bother telling Susan where he was going. Andy flew back to San Francisco and to his wife and daughters, who were now 2 weeks old.

Andy took the cab to the Manor. “ Hi, Andy.” Piper open up the door with her daughter in her arm. “ Hi, Piper.” He embraces her and look at the baby. “ This is Melinda Patricia.” “ She’s beautiful.” “ Thanks and so are your daughters. Prue’s out back with Paige and Phoebe. Come in.” They walk out back as Prue stood up and ran over to him and hug him. “ Welcome home, honey.” She kisses him. “ I missed you so much, Prue.” He hug her for the longest time. Paige and Phoebe walk up to them holding each of the girls. “ Andy, say hi to your daughters.” Phoebe places Megan his arms.
“ Hi, sweetie. Its daddy.” “ This is Cassie.” Paige told him. “ Cassie, hi.”
He kisses the top of her head. “ I missed you girls so much.” “ They were waiting for you.” Prue told him. “ I heard what Susan did.” Piper told him.
“ Yeah. I am not the baby’s father. I can’t believe she tricked me.” He sat on the chair with Megan in his arms. “ I feel stupid.” “ No, Andy. Its not your fault.” Paige told him as Jessica came out. “ Oh, Jess. Hi.” Prue got up and embraces her sister and led her to Andy. “ Andy, this is our half sister, Jessica Bennett....Dad’s daughter.” “ Hi, Jess. Leo and Cole told me about you.” He shook her hand. “ Sorry about your mom.” He added. “ No. She wasn’t really my mother...a monster actually. I never really knew who she was.....until now.” Jessica told him as Phoebe embraces her. “ Not your fault, Sweetie.” Phoebe told her.

Later after dinner Andy help Prue put the twins to bed. “ This is what we did, Andy. Our babies.” She places the blankets over there legs.
“ Yes, I know. I can’t believe that I wasn’t there for the birth.” “ It wasn’t all cracked up to be...It was over in 10 minutes.” She smiles at him. “ I can’t imagine my life with out them.” “ Hey, don’t think that, Prue.” He hug her.
“ They are so sweet and precious.” He added. “ They look like you.” Prue smiles at him. “ They look like there mother. That’s for sure.” He told her. “ They have a little bit of both of us.” She told him and left the room.

They went downstairs and talked about Susan. “ I feel stupid, Prue, I really do.” “ Honey, don’t. This is ALL Susan’s doing. She made her bed and now she has to sleep in it.” Prue took a sip of her tea. “ Yes, your right. I have something to tell you.” He faces her. “ What?” She ask. “ All those times with Susan I have been thinking of you...about our future.....That’s all I thought about.” “ Really?” Prue ask. “ Yes.” “ If that child was yours......”
“ Prue, don’t. I never wanted kids with Susan......only you.” “ Well, we are finally parents....Well, I have a confession too.” “ Oh you do.” “ Yes.” She smiles and laughed. “ I never stop thinking of you...When you were gone, I thought of you....I dreamt of you and I thought about our future. My head was saying to forget you but in my heart, I can’t. I couldn’t stop loving you.” “ Good. Confession is good for the soul I guess.” He laughed. “ I guess so.” Prue laughed as well. “ Well, At least your father doesn’t hate my gut like he does Leo and Cole.” “ Well I think Daddy is trying. He wants to protect his daughters from evil and to him we are his little girls. As for Leo, I think Daddy thinks that Leo is going to walk out on Piper and Melinda. The way he did to us.” “ Maybe I will be a protective father to our daughters the way Victor was to you and your sisters.” “ I hope so, Andy. They are lucky to have you as a father.” “ Me too. I mean to have a mother who is beautiful, compassionate and loving....caring.......would you like me to go on?” “ Ah. Can you? No...I am nervous.” “ Don’t be. I love you, Prudence Trudeau.” “ I love you too, Andy Trudeau.” She kisses him. Then later they headed up to bed and soon fell asleep.

The next day, Susan showed up at the Manor demanding to see Andy. Cole threw Susan out of the Manor. Prue and Andy went to court, leaving the twins and Melinda home with Victor while Jessica, Paige, Piper, Leo, Cole and Phoebe went to court to support their sister and Andy. At the court house, Susan lied to the judge telling him that Prue was having an affair with Andy and that she was the one that destroyed the marriage and the baby Susan had was Andy.....but the judge wasn’t taking Susan’s side of the story. Cole stood up and told the courtroom and the judge the whole story, the judge was stunned......couldn’t believe his ears. The judge who had ordered blood work done from Andy’s and the baby, he announced to the courtroom that the baby WASN’T Andy’s......Susan hollered. The judge told Andy that his marriage to Prue was real.......and ordered Susan leave California, permentaly and never come back. If she comes back and taunt the Trudeau’s she will be arrested. Susan ran out of the courtroom in a rage. The Halliwell’s got up and cheered. Prue walk up to her husband. “ Its over, Prue. She’s out of our life for good.” He smiles at her as he hug her. “ Me too. Let’s go home to our daughter’s, Andy.” She took his hand and they walk out of the courtroom with the other behind them.

The next few days, Prue and Andy spent there days in the park with the girls.... took them to California Adventure Park in Anaheim for a couple of days with Piper, Leo and Melinda, while Phoebe and Paige had to work and couldn’t join their sister in Anaheim. They had a great time. Susan was OUT of there life for good.......Prue and Andy are more in love than they were the day they got married. Prue took her camera that she uses at work and took pictures of the girls, which later was printed in the 415 Magazine....The Twin Of The Week.......Then another picture of Andy, Prue and the girls, seated on there lap. Prue did one for Piper, Leo and Melinda and one just of Melinda. Then she decided to do one just of the children. She had another visitor take picture of Piper, Leo, Andy, the kids and her together. Phoebe and Paige had their desk full of pictures of her nieces. Prue and Piper gave some to Jessica to put on her desk. Later, Prue decided to put Jessie in the photo as well. The sister gathered around the fireplace as Cole took pictures of the girls and then one of the continuing Charmed Ones....
Piper, Melinda, Phoebe, Cassie, Prue, Megan and Paige.

THE END!!!!!!!!
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Three's A Crowd

Postby Dianna » Fri Mar 28, 2003 6:49 pm

I think Kristin deserves a prize for all her hard work! Well done and thanks for another great story! I'm sure all the other users feel the same Image :user:
Dianna
Site Admin

Three's A Crowd

Postby Kristin Marie » Sat Mar 29, 2003 4:04 am

Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Three's A Crowd

Postby Dianna » Tue Apr 01, 2003 10:47 pm

Shannen would be proud! Image
Dianna
Site Admin

Three's A Crowd

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Apr 02, 2003 12:23 am

I know she will, Di.

She's the best. I want to meet her so badly!
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Three's A Crowd

Postby pruephoebepiper2 » Wed Jun 18, 2003 9:16 pm

she's be astonishes- there should be awasds for great talents on this site
pruephoebepiper2
Major Shannen fan

Three's A Crowd

Postby hollyshannensangel » Wed Aug 27, 2003 4:39 pm

aww thats so sweet and cute
hollyshannensangel
Shannen Wanna Be

Three's A Crowd

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Aug 29, 2003 4:54 pm

Thanks for like this story and my other ones.

I am doing another Charmed story right now....Its mainly about Prue and Andy and its titled: I love you, Always
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Three's A Crowd

Postby prueprue » Sat Jun 12, 2004 9:23 pm

great story Image Image Image
prueprue
Very Important Shannen Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you