[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - The Power of Four (Marissa's fanfic)

The Power of Four (Marissa's fanfic)

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Postby ferociouskitty » Wed May 21, 2008 5:33 am

'magical' work!!LOL yes i agree the quote was AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!haha great job marissa!!!
ferociouskitty
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby marissalu415 » Wed May 21, 2008 4:13 pm

^Thank you!! =] I'm about to write some more now, so i should have it posted later.
marissalu415

Postby thefifthsister » Wed May 21, 2008 5:07 pm

thefifthsister

Postby brianne » Wed May 21, 2008 5:25 pm

i really love your story... keep it coming...ImageImageImage Image
brianne

Postby marissalu415 » Wed May 21, 2008 5:37 pm

marissalu415

Postby marissalu415 » Wed May 21, 2008 6:32 pm

The next day was Saturday, so the girls decided to sleep in a little bit. By nine o’clock, everyone was up. Leo had been called away by the Elders, and Cole had decided, against Phoebe’s better judgment, to go out and get some fresh air. Phoebe had finally let Cole go, but not before she made sure he was wearing a hat and sunglasses. She didn’t want to risk him being recognized by any demons. Prue, Piper, and Phoebe relaxed in the kitchen as they ate their breakfast. They were still in their pajamas.

“So I was thinking,” said Prue. “That when Paige gets here, we could—“ she paused. “Did you guys hear that?”

“Hear what?” asked Phoebe.

“I thought I heard something move upstairs,” said Prue.

“A demon?” said Phoebe.

“I wouldn’t doubt it,” said Piper. “With our luck, it’s never just a mouse.”

“Let’s go check it out,” said Prue. The girls got up from the table, and made their way to the stairs. When they reached the second story, Prue whispered,

“I think it came from the attic.” So they quietly crept up the attic stairs. They stood outside the closed door of the attic and listened. Someone or something was definitely moving around in there.

“Okay,” said Prue quietly. “On the count of three, we’ll open the door, and I’ll throw the demon across the room.”

“Okay,” said Piper and Phoebe.

“One, two, three,” said Prue. She swung the door open and immediately threw out her arm, causing whoever was there the fly across the room and crash into some boxes.

“Ow!” said a girl’s voice.

“Paige?!” said Prue. She rushed over to her, with Piper and Phoebe right behind her. “Paige, I’m so sorry, I thought you were a demon.” Prue and Piper helped Paige to her feet.

“You okay?” asked Phoebe.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” said Paige.

“I hope you’re not hurt,” said Prue. “I heard something up here, and then I thought it was a demon, so I just reacted.”

“Yeah, we weren’t expecting you this early,” Piper joked.

“Wait, did you orb here?” asked Phoebe.

“Yes,” said Paige. “But I didn’t mean to.” Paige stood there in her pajamas. “One minute I was sitting in my apartment, and the next I was here. It’s a good thing Glenn had already left, or he would have flipped.”

“What were you doing when you orbed?” asked Prue.

“Nothing really,” said Paige. “I was just kind of thinking about you guys, and about this place, and then before I knew it, I was here. I tried getting back to my place, but apparently this orbing thing only works when it wants to.”

“Well now that you’re here, you might as well stay,” said Piper.

“But I’m still in my pajamas,” said Paige.

“I’ve got something you can wear,” said Phoebe. “Besides, you’re not truly our sister until you’ve borrowed our clothes.” She smiled.

“Thanks,” said Paige. She smiled back at Phoebe.

Once all four girls were showered and dressed, they made their way back up to the attic. It was time to test out the spell that Phoebe had made adjustments to. Prue explained to Paige what they were doing.

“Okay,” said Prue. “There is this incantation in the Book of Shadows that we used to get our powers. Phoebe has rewritten it specifically for you, so that when you read it, it should call a power to you. Now, we don’t know for sure if you have a power, but this spell should be able to tell us.”

“Here’s the spell,” Phoebe said as she handed a piece of paper to Paige.

“So I just read it?” asked Paige.

“Yep,” said Phoebe.

“Ok, here goes nothing,” said Paige. Paige began reading the spell.
“Hear now the words of this witch,
the secrets that were hidden from me in the night.
The oldest of gods are invoked here.
Great work of magic is sought.
In this night and in this hour,
I call upon the ancient power.
Bring your powers to this fourth sister.
I want the power
Give me the power.”

A light breeze came through the attic, blowing Paige’s hair. Paige closed her eyes. After a moment, the wind stopped. Paige opened her eyes. She looked around.

“Now what?” asked Paige.

“Well, if it worked, then you should have one of our powers,” said Piper.

“Right,” said Prue. “So let’s test them out.”

“Freezing is pretty easy to test,” said Piper. She looked around the room. Just then, Kit the cat walked into the attic. She threw out her hands, and Kit froze. She threw her hands up again, and Kit unfroze. “Now you try.” Paige focused on Kit and threw up her hands, trying to mimic Piper’s movements. Nothing happened. She tried again. Still nothing. After a few more tries, Prue said,

“I think it’s safe to say you can’t freeze.”

“Now try my power,” said Phoebe. “Touch me and try to get a premonition of what I’m going to eat for lunch. Concentrate really hard.” Paige put a hand on Phoebe’s shoulder, closed her eyes, and focused, but nothing happened. “Here, touch this old athame. I could always get premonitions off demon weapons.”

Paige took the athame in her hands, but she didn’t get a premonition.

“Let’s try my power,” said Prue. “Okay, pay attention to that candle over there.” Prue held out her hand, and with a slight flick of her wrist, the candle moved a little to the left. “Just focus on the candle, hold out your hand, and picture the candle moving as you move your hand.” Paige did as she was instructed, but the candle didn’t budge.

“It’s no use,” said Paige. “Maybe I’m just not meant for this.”

“Don’t say that,” said Phoebe. “It’s not over yet.”

“Isn’t it?” said Paige. “I couldn’t freeze anything, I couldn’t get a premonition, and I couldn’t even move that candle,” Paige said pointing to the candle. As she said the word “candle,” the candle orbed out of the room and reappeared in her hand. Paige gasped in surprise. “I moved the candle.” She smiled.

“Looks like you’ve got my power after all,” said Prue.

“Yeah, but that’s not how you do it,” said Piper to Prue.

“Maybe her whitelighter blood makes it work differently?” offered Phoebe.

“Yeah, I’m guessing that has something to do with it,” said Prue.

Paige set the candle down on the floor. Then she held out her arms and said,

“Kit.” Kit orbed out of the room, and then into Paige’s arms. “This is so cool,” said Paige as she hugged Kit. She put Kit down as she said, “You know, I never really thanked you guys for all this. For letting me into your lives, and teaching me all this stuff. So, thank you.”

“You’re welcome,” said Prue with a smile.

“Thank us now,” said Piper with a chuckle. “But you might not feel so grateful when the demons start attacking.”

“It’s a tough life,” said Prue. “But don’t worry, we’ll help you through it.”

“I feel a group hug coming on,” said Phoebe. Phoebe was the first to hold out her arms. Prue and Paige followed suit, and finally, so did Piper. The power of Four was united at last.
marissalu415

Postby marissalu415 » Wed May 21, 2008 8:31 pm

I'm still trying to come up with a title for my story. So far i'm considering "The Power of Four", but i was wondering if you guys had any suggestions. I'd love your input. =]
marissalu415

Postby marissalu415 » Wed May 21, 2008 8:42 pm

OK so here's my list of title choices as of now.

"The Power of Four"
"Fourth Time's the Charm"
"It's a Charmed Life"
"Charmed: Reset Reality"
"Out of the Woodworks"

Like i said, feel free to make suggestions. =]
Last edited by marissalu415 on Wed May 21, 2008 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marissalu415

Postby laurababe1988 » Wed May 21, 2008 9:46 pm

OMG i cant seem to get enough of your story its just so good. you have a very good talant in you.

Image Image

i like all the titles you choose

*hugs*
Last edited by laurababe1988 on Wed May 21, 2008 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
laurababe1988

Postby thefifthsister » Wed May 21, 2008 9:50 pm

Big round of applause for Marissa!

ImageImage Image
ImageImage Image
ImageImage Image

Image Image Image
Last edited by thefifthsister on Wed May 21, 2008 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thefifthsister

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you