Charmed: A Short Reprieve (Fanfic)

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Postby thefifthsister » Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:50 pm

Prue sat crying and shouting Andy’s name, unable to move from that spot. Then she felt hands shaking her.
“Prue. Prue!” Her eyes snapped open and Piper was stood in front of her. “Prue, you were having a nightmare sweetie. We could hear you shouting.”
Prue tried to calm her breathing and felt an arm slip around her as Phoebe sat down next to her. Her breathing calmed and rest her head on Phoebe, thankful that she was there.
“It was Andy. I found him and I think he was about to tell me where to find Mom, how to find them, but... something... stopped him.” Prue eyes filled with tears.
“Prue, it was just a bad dream sweetie.” Phoebe said, lifting a hand to Prue’s face and stroking her head.
“I don’t think it was.” Prue said, her tone serious. Piper looked at Phoebe concerned and sat down next to her, taking a hold of Prue’s hand.
“I cast a spell when you guys left the attic,” Prue explained. “I tried to contact Andy. I asked him to find a way to let us know where he and Mom are.” Phoebe looked at Piper who only shrugged.
“Something... killed him. If it really was Andy, he’s either hurt or...” Prue couldn’t finish that sentence.
“He’s not Prue. It was just a bad dream.” Piper reassured her.
“I hope you’re right.” Prue said, wiping a tear from her cheek. “I may just be overreacting but it seemed so real.” Phoebe hugged her and Prue was glad for it. She sat there for a minute, just glad to have her sisters close then sat up and looked around. “Where’s Paige?”
“She was called away by the Elders.” Phoebe answered.
“I saved you some dinner.” Piper said. “We didn’t want to wake you up. “ She stood, extending a hand to Phoebe and to Prue, pulling them up and leading them into the kitchen.
thefifthsister
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby thefifthsister » Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:51 pm

That is everything I've written so far. Enjoy! Will post more soon Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:54 pm

i really hope you haven't truly killed them off.. you meany you... hehe...soon sis
lilmisshalliwell

Postby rachaelmcd » Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:39 pm

Image Aww,I can't believe you sometimes! Image I never cry at fanfics...I did this time though Image

ImageDon't worry about writing this,sis.Your uni work is more important than satisfying us-we can wait for a little while longer. I still want to go to your graduation so focus on uni work,yeah? Image

Can't wait to read more though! Image

(Think im passive aggressive now Image)
rachaelmcd

Postby marissalu415 » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:14 pm

^u said it!! Great work Lauren! Image
marissalu415

Postby shannifan » Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:38 pm

Oh, that´s so sad! Andy can´t be dead, you can´t do this, Lauren, huni! They HAVE TO find Andy and Patty safe!
And as everyone said, concentrate on your uni work, that´s more important! I hope you do well?!

*hugs* Image
shannifan

Postby thefifthsister » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:34 am

Hey guys, I'm going to write a new section soon. Just busy with assignments Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Postby shannifan » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:08 pm

I look forward to read it! But first concentrate on your assignments! That´s the most important thing! Good luck with everything! Image
shannifan

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you