Charmed: A Short Reprieve (Fanfic)

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Postby thefifthsister » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:07 am

“You are over exaggerating just a little bit,” Phoebe said. She sat on the sofa with Prue and Piper, acting hurt as Piper and Prue teased her.
“You totally did. We used to walk into your room and you’d be dancing in front of your mirror with your hairbrush.” Prue giggled. Piper was trying hard not to show Phoebe she was laughing but it wasn’t working well.
“What was the name of the song she’d play all the time?” Prue asked Piper. She thought carefully about it.
“The only one I can remember was that Pat Benatar song... Love Is A Battlefield.” Piper smiled mischievously. “That’s a story that Coop has to hear.”
“You two are cruel,” Phoebe hit Prue’s arm playfully then linked her arm through Prue’s, resting her head on her shoulder and Piper did the same with the other arm.
“Pat Benatar played at P3 once; I wish I had remembered that then,” teased Piper.
“Why is it you guys always bring up the embarrassing stories about me but we never talk about all the embarrassing things you’ve done?” Phoebe asked.
“Oh that’s easy.” Piper said, looking at Prue, knowing she was thinking the same thing.
“Because we’re older.” They said in unison.
Phoebe couldn’t help laughing. “Well, in that case Paige better get back soon.”
“No, she’d probably tell Prue some stories that I missed out.” Piper pointed out. “Like the time we caught you in front of the mirror with your walkman on, dancing like you were back in the 80s.”
Prue tried to hide the smile on her face as Phoebe glared at Piper. “I’m getting a drink.” She said, getting up from the sofa. “Do you guys want anything?” Piper and Prue both shook their heads and Phoebe left the room.
Piper looked at Prue. “How you feeling?”
Prue turned her head to look at her, giving her a smile. “I feel better, I needed the distraction. It was nice to reminisce.”
“It was.” Piper squeezed Prue’s hand. “I’ve missed you, we’ve missed you. It was nice to talk as if we’d never been apart.” Piper pulled Prue into a hug.
“Hey, no group hugs without me.” Phoebe said as she walked back into the room with a glass in her hand. She sat back down next to Prue, linking arms with her again. “So, what now? Girl’s night in?”
Before anyone could answer Paige orbed into the room.
“You were gone a long time.” Piper noted.
Prue noticed the worried look on Paige’s face. “What’s wrong sweetie?”
“Someone else is missing.”
Last edited by thefifthsister on Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
thefifthsister
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:16 am

awwwe bless sis thats so sweet... but dun dun dun duuuuuuuun who else is missing ohhhhhh this is GREAT Image Image Image more soon
lilmisshalliwell

Postby rachaelmcd » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:57 pm

Pat Benatar lol

You must write out 10,000,000 times "I am NOT obsessed"
rachaelmcd

Postby thefifthsister » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:01 pm

I thought C would make that comment but I knew for sure that you would!

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Postby thefifthsister » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:20 am

“What do you mean someone else is missing? How can someone else be missing, we vanquished the demon, right?” Phoebe asked, addressing the room.
Prue stood up from the sofa slowly, her thoughts drifting back to Andy and her Mom. “Who is missing?”
“A girl named Melanie.”
“Did anyone see what happened?” Piper asked.
“No, just someone noticed Melanie wasn’t there anymore.” Paige slumped into one of the chairs. “Why is it we get the bad guy but our innocents still aren’t safe?”
“Maybe we didn’t get our demon,” Phoebe suggested. “I mean, we saw the Retriever demon die. Both of them.”
“That or we didn’t really vanquish them, or they found a loop hole,” Prue suggested, beginning to pace slightly. “Remember when the Grimlocks came back to kill us on Halloween, or when we thought we vanquished the Demon of Illusion.”
Phoebe thought a moment. “What if they were working for another demon? An upper level demon may be able to block our magic.”
“Are there any upper level demons left?” Paige asked.
Phoebe smirked slightly at her little sister; she was the only one who would think of that at a time like this.
“Something’s blocking our magic, whether it’s the Retriever demon or not. We need to come up with some kind of plan,” Prue said, taking charge. “Is the spell ready yet Phoebe?”
“It’s nearly there but... I don’t know how well it’s going to work. The Power of Four should be strong enough but we don’t know who or what is blocking us.”
Phoebe could see the pain in Prue’s eyes and knew that she was thinking about her dream of Andy and wished there was some way she could comfort her sister.
“The Elders have no suggestions. If it doesn’t work then we go to plan B... or whichever letter we’re on now.” Paige suggested. Phoebe nodded and stood from her seat, walking into the Sun Room to pick up the notepad her and Coop had been jotting the spell down on.
thefifthsister

Postby thefifthsister » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:28 am

Prue sat back down, thinking things over in her head, she was trying to keep her mind on the job and protect her innocents but her mind kept wandering back to Andy. I hope we’re not too late. I don’t know if I can handle losing him again. But she was trying hard not to let her sisters see her worry.
“Prue, don’t worry about Andy. He’s going to be fine.” Piper said, squeezing her hand.
“Well, I obviously have to work on my poker face.”
“Do we have any other ideas?” Paige asked.
Out of the corner of her eye Prue saw white lights sparkling in front of the fire place as Grams appeared in front of them.
“Grams, what are you doing here?” Phoebe asked as she walked back into the room.
“Witches! They were all witches.” She said.
Prue looked at Piper who in turn looked at Paige. Paige sat forward in her chair.
“It’s great to see you Grams but it’s been a long day so could you make a bit more sense?”
“The missing girl, Melanie. She was a witch and so were the other souls. Except for Andy of course”
“So whoever’s doing the soulnapping is after witches and I think we can assume it’s for their powers,” Piper noted.
“The place the souls went missing was a gathering spot for witches. Witches would gather and practice the craft once in a while.”
“You still cast spells in the afterlife?” Phoebe asked.
“Just because I’m dead doesn’t mean my life doesn’t go on.” Phoebe looked at Piper who could only roll her eyes.
“I’ve been to a few of the gatherings held there. We’d get together, we didn’t always practice magic, sometimes it was just to talk to others like us.” Grams continued.
“How come you never told me about these meetings?” Prue asked.
“Your Mother and I both felt that it might be hard on you. We thought it best to let you be with Andy and the other... friends you made.” Grams answered, uneasy of where the conversation was heading. “Anyway, I hadn’t been to the last few gatherings, neither had your Mother, so we didn’t realise that some of our fellow witches were the souls being taken. I heard talk recently and then when Melanie disappeared I asked around. It was here that they were being taken.”
“But the Elder’s said there were no witnesses,” Piper interrupted.
“There weren’t. I think whoever is taking them is waiting until they’re alone, they’d be less of a threat alone and this was the last place they were seen.”
“Can you show us where it is?” Prue asked.
“I can show you Prue but your sisters won’t be allowed access.” Grams answered.
“Okay. I’ll go alone.”
“Prue, you can’t. If you get captured too, we won’t be able to help you. After all, if you go back up there you’ll be a soul too.” Piper argued.
“Don’t even think of using yourself as bait either.” Phoebe added.
“If the spell doesn’t work we’ll need to have another plan.” Prue pointed out.
“I think I have an idea, one that may work better than the spell,” Paige said.
Last edited by thefifthsister on Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
thefifthsister

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:29 am

ohhhh whats her idea... this is getting goooodddd i loved what grams said about 'just cos i'm dead doesn't mean i can't have a life' lol that was classic lol. post soon please.
lilmisshalliwell

Postby shannifan » Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:01 pm

Aww... “A girl named Melanie.”...at the moment I just can grin! You´re great, Lauren!!! Image ...Just hope they´ll find her... Image
Really great parts! I look forward to read more!

Love you!

*hugs* Image Image
shannifan

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you