Charmed: A Short Reprieve (Fanfic)

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Postby thefifthsister » Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:02 pm

I hope you don't mind... especially because it would mean you where dead in the story Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannifan » Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:04 pm

Never mind, of course! I´m so happy right now! Thank you!!!

Love ya! Image
shannifan

Postby thefifthsister » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:13 pm

Prue and Grams walked through a set of white pillars that seemed to be holding up something but the tops could not be viewed through what looked like clouds but were merely an effect of the lighting in the room. The floor below them swirled with white smoke that billowed around them as they walked through the space used for the gathering towards a white cylindrical box in the middle that looked like a seat.
“Here it is.” Grams said, spinning slowly to take in a view of the space. “This is was the last place they were all seen.”
“The last place Mom was seen.” Prue sat down and looked around the space, looking for anywhere a demon might be likely to attack from. But they were in what looked like an open space. “How could no one see anything in a place like this?” she asked Grams.
“Well, we don’t know what powers this demon has. The Retriever demons probably collected demonic ones too. What’s important now is discovering what you’re up against and defeating it. And if anyone can do it it’s my girls.” Grams said with pride.
“They tried once and failed.” A voice said from behind them. Prue and Grams looked around but saw no one else. Prue stood, readying herself to defend.
Grams flew backwards as something struck her. Prue turned to help her but before she could the Retriever demon came into view in front of her. Before she could stop him he grabbed her by the throat, pulling her off her feet.
“Invisibility, nifty little power. Made getting into here so much easier, especially with you and your sisters poking your little witchy noses in.” He snarled at her. Grams got to her feet but before she could make a move the demon turned to her. “Be back for you in a little while, witch!”
He shimmered out with Prue and they appeared in a dark cave in the Underworld. Prue tried to break free from his grasp and as she struggled he threw her away from him. She struck the wall, hard and fell to the floor with a thud.
“So you’re the mighty Prue Halliwell?”
“I’m well known? I guess I should take that as a compliment.” She said with an air of defiance.
“Well, all your dear lover boy has droned on about is how “Prue Halliwell – super witch” is going to sweep in and save the day,” he paused, moving closer to her and bending down to look her in the eye. “I’m waiting.” He laughed menacingly.
“So the other souls? Why’d you need them?” she asked.
“Power. What else?” he stood and walked around the cave, enjoying the opportunity to gloat.
“And are they dead?”
“Prue, they were already dead. But some souls remain. You see the powers burn out after a while, so there’s no sense is wasting them all at once. And torture is fun too. Listen.” He held a finger to his lips and in the distance the faint sound of moaning could be heard. “I’d get used to that sound Prue. You’re going to be hearing it a lot from now on. See, I’m going to keep you round for a while. Break down that spirit of yours. Watch you suffer while I torture your mother and your lover. It’s interesting the amount of pain you can put a soul through.”
“So they’re still alive?” she asked as he turned away from her. He stopped mid-step and slowly turned to face her, a smile spread across his face showing the teeth that had repulsed them all so much on their previous encounter.
“Just barely. Lover boy is hanging in there. He’s a lot of fun.”
“That’s everything I need to know,” Prue clicked her fingers and white lights appeared around her revealing Paige. She stood up with a smirk on her face.
“But... how?” he asked, confused as to what had just happened.
“Male demons, you all have an ego the size of the Underworld.”
thefifthsister

Postby thefifthsister » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:14 pm

^^I wrote that back at the end of January. Been waiting to have a chance to write some more before I posted it because of the cliffhanger at the end. Will post more soon Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Postby thorn » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:20 pm

Wow, this is an awesome story! Keep it up!
thorn

Postby thefifthsister » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:48 pm

Thanks Image I've been so busy lately with college work that this weekend I just decided I wanted to write the next section so that I could finally post that one

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Postby thefifthsister » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:11 am

“But, but...”
“Sisters!” Paige called. Lights appeared as Piper and Prue orbed in either side of her and Phoebe orbed in behind the demon. He turned as a finger tapped him on the shoulder and fell backwards as Phoebe’s fist connected with his face. While he was down Piper froze him.
“I’ve got the vanquishing spell but if he came back this time, how do we know he’ll he stay vanquished this time?” Phoebe asked as she moved round to her sisters.
“Let’s rescue the souls and deal with him after.” Prue suggested, and then turned to Paige. “Do you know where they are?”
“They’re down that passage.” Paige said as she pointed to where she’d heard the voices coming from.
Before they could move off to find them the Retriever demon started to fight through the freeze.
“Erm, guys. What do we do now?” Phoebe asked.
“Vanquishing spell. We know his M.O. We can track him down once all the souls are safe and permanently send him to the wasteland.” Piper said, getting ready for him to completely unfreeze.
Phoebe pulled the spell out of her pocket as Paige and Prue moved to one side of her and Piper stood the other so they could all see the spell.

“Demon who travels through planes and time
Your fate we seal with this rhyme
In this place you may no longer reside
With these final words you die”

The Retriever demon unfroze, anger swelling inside him as he realised he’d been beaten this time.
“This isn’t the last of me,” he growled. “I’ll be back for you.” And then he exploded once again in a cloud of fire and smoke, leaving nothing more than a burnt smell in the air.
Phoebe turned to Paige. “Lead the way.”
Last edited by thefifthsister on Thu May 28, 2009 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thefifthsister

Postby thefifthsister » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:57 pm

And read Weird Seance by Chucklemagne too because it's awesome!

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Postby thorn » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:49 pm

I'm starting to wish I hadn't deleted my old story from here. lol. I should get back to Charmed fanfics...anywhere great new chapter!!
thorn

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you