Charmed: A Short Reprieve (Fanfic)

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:40 am

YAYYYYYYY KICK A** go sisters...go sisters goooo go sisters go sisters gooooooo.. Image some Image writing there sis. 10 outta 10
lilmisshalliwell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby thorn » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:43 am

Somewhere yes, if I could dig it out.
thorn

Postby shannenzbitch » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:39 am

Lauren, your story is fantastic so far! It really draws the reader in. Maybe you should be majoring in creative writing at uni? Image Image
shannenzbitch

Postby shannifan » Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:21 pm

Gosh, these two parts are better than awesome, they are just...fantastic, wonderful, amazing!

“Male demons, you all have an ego the size of the Underworld.” Great quote and it´s so totally true! Image Image

I´m so glad they kicked ... Image vanquished this demon Image
The spell is great! It´s amazing how you always can think of these things! That would never come to my mind... Image

*hugs* Image
shannifan

Postby thefifthsister » Tue May 05, 2009 12:25 pm

I know it's been a while since I updated and I miss this story so much. I've been soooooooooo busy that I just haven't had time but I finish classes this week and have a few weeks free so I promise there will be an update next week... so keep your eyes peeled! This one's ending in the next few months but alas, the series will continue with the next one that continues my season nine stories Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Postby thefifthsister » Fri May 29, 2009 10:28 am

Paige turned and led her sisters down a passage Prue recognised from her dream. Now she was sure Andy had appeared to her and she dreaded what she might find at the end. They could all hear the sounds of voices in the distance and Prue hoped and prayed that Andy was alright. She knew her mother could fend the demon off but Andy had no powers to defend himself with.
Paige emerged from the passage way and looked around.
“I thought there’d be a protective shield blocking this entrance,” Phoebe said as she emerged behind Paige.
“I guess it was around the entire lair, not just the souls.” Prue emerged and saw what they meant. In the wall in front of them stood a door with three bolts and a padlock keeping the door locked.
“Since when do demons use padlocks?” she asked. “Spells, charms, disappearing elevators, maybe... but padlocks?”
“Guess he counted on us breaking through a protective shield, but not on this.” Piper rolled up her sleeves and Prue moved back at the same time as Phoebe and Paige did. “If anyone is close to the door, move back now!” Piper shouted. She flicked her hands at the door, wood splintering where the padlock had kept it closed and the door swung open from the blow.
The room was black and the whimpering sound of frightened people reached the sisters even more clearly now. Phoebe was the first one to walk towards the open door.
“It’s okay. The demon’s gone. We’re here to help you.” She said as she walked forward slowly, trying not to intimidate anyone that had been trapped in that room.
Paige pulled a torch from the wall as she moved in behind Phoebe with Prue and Piper. The torch illuminated the room slightly and they could now see eight people sitting in the corner of the room furthest from the door. Most of them were women, except for one man in front of them all, attempting to shield them all.
“Andy!” Prue called out as she pushed past her sisters. When he realised it was her he dropped his defensive pose and pulled her into a hug.
“Girls!” Patty shouted as she rushed towards Piper, Phoebe and Paige, wrapping her arms around them.
Phoebe was the first to break free. “Are you okay?” she asked her and Andy. Patty hugged Prue and then turned to assure the rest of the girls in the room that they were safe.
“I’m alive. I know that for sure,” Andy said, wincing as he touched a sore spot on his ribs. His face was covered in cuts and there were blood soaked patches in his shirt. Prue looked him over, worry all over her face.
“Paige, can you heal him?” she asked, kissing Andy gently on the cheek.
“No, we have to get the rest of these people back where they belong before that demon comes back,” he said, wincing once again as he pulled Prue close to him. “I’ll be okay. Now that you’re here.” He whispered in Prue’s ear.
“Well, we vanquished that demon.” Piper said, ushering everyone out the door. “Once we get everyone back they’re safe.”
“That’s what I thought when I tried to vanquish him,” Patty said as she helped Prue carry Andy out the door. Everyone stopped to look at her, confusion on everyone’s face. “I thought I vanquished him and he showed up again and took me by surprise.”
“Well,” Paige interrupted. “That actually happened to us too but he’s gone for now which means we can get these people back to where they belong, I can heal Andy and then we can go back to the Manor and work on plan...?”
“I think this would be C.” Phoebe answered
“Otherwise known as square one,” Piper added. “All we’ve got now is yours and Coop’s spell, Phoebs.”
“Let’s get out of here,” Prue said.
Paige looked around to count how many people where there. “I’ll have to send you to the Manor and orb the innocents with me,” she said looking round at her sisters, Patty and Andy. They huddled together.
“Don’t miss!” Phoebe said as she clung on to Piper’s arm. Prue had to admit, it was a little nerve wracking orbing without the orber included in the group.
“Manor!” Paige said, waving her hand in front of her family. They disappeared in a shower of blue lights.
Last edited by thefifthsister on Fri May 29, 2009 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thefifthsister

Postby thefifthsister » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:32 pm

Wow, I’ve never orbed that many people like that before. I hope they’re okay considering that was most of my family, Paige thought a few moments after it would have been a more relevant thought.
She turned back to the innocents.
“Okay, I’m going to take you back up there and then I promise you that me and my sisters are going to stop this demon and you’ll all be safe.” Paige said, smiling to reassure them.
“I.... I – I –I’m sorry,” a young girl next to Paige said suddenly. She could not have been much older than seventeen and talked with a German accent. Her face hid behind red hair that reminded Paige of the hair colour she’d accidentally given herself not so many years ago when a potion had gone wrong. The girl looked really upset.
“What’s your name?” Paige asked, pulling back some of her hair so she could see her better.
“Melanie,” she said softly. “I’m sorry. The demon took my power of invisibility and was able to get to so many other witches. I tried to fight but couldn’t. It’s all my fault.” Melanie began to cry.
“It’s no one’s fault,” Paige said to everyone as they all looked at Melanie with sombre looks on their faces. “Demons are the bad guys. They do bad things. It is not your fault Melanie.”
“I feel like I should help stop him, it’s my power he’s using the most.” Melanie said.
Paige looked around at the faces that were now concentrating on her.
“There is something you can do to help us stop him. When I take you back up there you have to tell every witch you know to stay away from the space you gather in. I don’t think he can get to anyone unless they are there. You do that, we’ll do the rest.”
They all gave a nod and Melanie’s face brightened.
“You’re cosmic taxi awaits. You’ll all have to hold on to me... somehow,” Paige realised there were a lot of people about to hold on to her. Paige Matthews. Whitelighter extraordinaire, she thought to herself for the second time this week.
thefifthsister

Postby marissalu415 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:41 pm

Great story Lauren, can't wait to see what comes next. Image
marissalu415

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you