Charmed: A Short Reprieve (Fanfic)

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Postby thefifthsister » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:24 am

Thanks Marissa Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannifan » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:03 pm

Wow, you brought some tears to my eyes! This felt so real, as it would really be my...her fault, somehow mine? Dunno! It was really great! I so love these two parts! Ok, what am I talking about?! I love the WHOLE STORY!! You´re a great writer, hun! Please keep on doing this, as well as singing!

*hugs* Image
shannifan

Postby thefifthsister » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:05 pm

Haha. How could it be your fault? So pleased you liked them! I'll post more soon Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Postby shannifan » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:14 pm

You´re right!
Oh yeah, I love it! I look forward to read more!!! Image

*hugs* Image
shannifan

Postby thefifthsister » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:56 pm

“Prue, stop worrying about me. You guys have bigger things to worry about,” Andy said as Prue attempted to clean his wounds.
“No offense Andy, but if you’re a spirit how is it your bleeding?” Phoebe asked. Piper gave her that ‘I can’t believe you’ look.
“The demon has the power to make all the souls real, so he can inflict pain,” Patty explained.
“Probably stole it from one of his victims,” Phoebe suggested. “So, how do we stop someone who keeps coming back for more?”
The mood in the room was one of tense emotions as they all felt lost, confused and powerless, until Paige orbed in with Grams by her side.
“All the souls are safe and sound.” Paige announced
“While I was up there I asked around some more and found out one of the powers the demon stole. He got Astral Projection.” Grams said.
“So that’s how he’s doing it? He sends in his astral self?” Phoebe asked.
“No, it’s different to when I astral project,” Prue replied. “When anything happened to my astral self I became one again. I don’t think we’d see a vanquish if he was sending in his astral self.”
“There is another use for astral powers,” Patty interjected.
“The astral form is the easiest way to break through to the astral plane,” Grams explained. “It can be reached with a spell or what have you but astral projection is the easiest and safest way to do it.”
“There’s something anchoring you in this plane.” Patty added.
“So perhaps this demon’s using the astral plane to cheat death?” Phoebe suggested.
“He’d have to be straddling both dimensions somehow to be able to be vanquished in this one and have a form to return with in the other.” Leo said. He was met with confused looks from the rest of the room.
“Okay, once again for those of us who missed that,” Piper said with a smile at her husband. There was no stopping the Whitelighter within, even if he no longer had powers. That thought comforted her.
“Sorry.” he said, slightly embarrassed. He slowed his explanation down. “In order for the demon to come back from the astral plane he’d need a vessel, a body to return to. But for you guys to be able to vanquish him here he’d have to be in this plane of existence. It’s like splitting your essence. Part of him in both so he can’t truly be vanquished.”
“Is that even possible?” Paige asked.
“He could already move through dimensions with his original power and maybe another power is allowing him to stay there.” Patty suggested.
“I really don’t know,” Leo said. “It’s just a guess but it’s the only plausible explanation I can think of. I mean, I heard about something similar once a long time ago during my rookie days as a Whitelighter but the demon got trapped there and couldn’t break free.”
“Some of the magic school kids vanquished a demon by sending it to the astral plane.” Piper said.
“But that was different,” Leo argued. “They sent it there because it was regenerating on this side. You’d have to go there and vanquish him...”
Grams looked alarmed by Leo’s suggestion and quickly interrupted him.
“But you can’t do that girls. If he is straddling both planes he needs to be vanquished on both sides at the same time. Besides, if anything were to go wrong you could end up trapped in the astral plane and then the magic of the Charmed Ones would be gone from this world. We can’t have that happen!”
Everyone sat quietly, the sense of defeat growing a little stronger with each passing minute, every minute that another soul could be disappearing from the afterlife and the Retriever demon could be growing stronger.
“I’ll go,” Prue said suddenly. Piper, Phoebe and Andy were about to protest but she stopped them before they could. “If I go then we can vanquish him on both planes and if any were to happen to me the Charmed Ones are still here to save the day.”
“But Prue, I don’t want anything to happen to you... that’s why I think you should find a better way,” Andy said gazing into her eyes to show her how serious he was.
“I’m not going to let anything happen to me. I’ll watch my back, I promise.”
“We’ll go with you Prue,” Patty said as she gestured to herself and Grams.
“A power of three through the generations,” Grams added.
“Mom, Grams, you need to go back up there and protect the souls in case it doesn’t work. He’s obviously collecting powers for some reason, maybe to take over the Underworld...” Prue began.
“Or take us out,” Paige added.
“Right. We need to stop him before he gets any stronger and we can’t” Prue finished. “It makes more sense for me to go alone. Power of Four should be stronger than the Power of Three, even if it’s split between two planes of existence.”
“Well, if you’re going to go you can astral project there,” Andy told her, trying to move forward from the resting position he’d taken so that he could appear to mean business in the way he’d always done in his days as a cop, but he winced in pain from the wounds he’d suffered.
“I don’t think I can heal the dead but seeing as you’ve got a body for now I’ll give it a try,” Paige said, moving her hand slowly in front of Andy. Gentle light radiated from it and Andy’s wound began to vanish.
“Thanks Paige.” He said to her with a smile. He turned to Prue. “As I was saying, if you astral project there you’ll be safer. Right?” He looked around at the others to make sure he was understanding things right.
“But I can’t use telekinesis in astral mode and I’ll need that power to help me fight him off. He’s too fast for me alone.”
“Okay, as much as I don’t like it, it makes sense.” Piper said. “But you’re taking extra fire power with you. We have athames upstairs and other weapons and we’ll whip up some potions.”
“We’re not letting anything happen to you, not now we’ve got you back,” Phoebe said, placing a caring hand on Prue’s shoulder. Then she felt that familiar jolt that somehow she hadn’t quite gotten used to.
thefifthsister

Postby thefifthsister » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:46 pm

Prue fought the Retriever demon, sending him flying backwards with a wave of her hand. She pulled the athame out from where she’d tucked it in her belt and pinned the demon’s hand down where he lay on the ground.
As he struggled with it, Prue chanted quickly. Then the demon exploded as the spell was completed, taking Prue out with him. She was gone.
Phoebe snapped back to reality with her family staring at her.
“What did you see?” Piper asked concerned. Phoebe just stared at Prue’s face, the beauty in it and the strength. Her eyes were filled with concern; something that had been in Prue’s eyes most of her life. Concern for her sisters, concern for her innocents and now it was concern for her entire family. Phoebe knew that that concern was reflected in her own eyes as she was faced with the possibility of losing her sister once again and it threatened to break her heart and her hope right there and then. Images of Prue’s death and her funeral flickered through her mind and mixed with the images of her premonition and she could feel the tears about to well up. She fought against the images, trying not to get overwhelmed and knew she’d have to be honest about what she saw if she had a hope of saving Prue.
“I saw you fighting the demon. Alone. It looked like you were, well it didn’t look like any place I’ve ever seen so my best guess would be that you were on the astral plane.” She said, trying to draw out the explanation as long as she could.
“So, we’re right?” Prue asked rhetorically. Then she noticed the look in Phoebe’s eyes. “And something happens that we don’t want to, right?”
“I think I saw you die.”
Last edited by thefifthsister on Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thefifthsister

Postby marissalu415 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:24 am

Hope this premonition doesn't come true. Image Great stuff!!
marissalu415

Postby ibon » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:55 pm

dead againImage? that cant be!!! *pouts

its so god to read it all over again.... update soon lauren...*kisses..
ibon

Postby shannifan » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:10 pm

She can´t die again! I know you won´t let her die, will you?!
Please post more, soon, hun! I love it!!

*hugs* Image
shannifan

Previous

Return to Over to you