Charmed: A Short Reprieve (Fanfic)

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Postby shannifan » Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:56 pm

Gosh, the spell is awesome! I so hope Andy will hear it! He just has to! And then I hope he will help Prue finding the both of them!
Great part, hun!

xoxoxo Image
shannifan
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby ibon » Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:58 am

great update hun.... Image
ibon

Postby thefifthsister » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:18 am

“Hey. You okay?” Paige asked as Prue walked into the kitchen. She looked kind of out of it and Paige could tell that Piper had picked up on it too.
“Where’s Phoebe?” Prue asked.
“She’s in the Sun Room with Coop working on the spell.” Piper stopped stirring the pot on the stove in front of her and came round to stand in front of Prue. “You look tired. Dinner is going to be a little while yet, Phoebe’s working on the spell and until that’s ready there isn’t much you can do for now. Why you lie down and we’ll call you we’re ready. You’re no good to anyone if you wear yourself out.”
“Why don’t we go see what Wyatt and Chris are getting up to with Leo?” Paige suggested. “Give us a chance to refresh the batteries and what not.”
“You guys are right,” Prue said, turning and leaving the kitchen.
“I’ll be right in, just going to grab a drink,” Paige called after her. When she was sure Prue was out of ear shot she sat down and turned to Piper who’d gone back to stirring the pot. “Is she okay? She seems to be taking this harder than any of us.”
“Mom’s death was hard on all of us but Prue had more memories of her, there was more for Prue to let go of and Grams made her take care of me and Phoebe. We missed a lot growing up but Prue was reminded of it more because she was forced to be a Mom to us in some ways. Who do you think I learned to be the eldest sister from?” Piper paused, smiling slightly at Paige. “I guess now that she’s spent all this time with Mom again Prue doesn’t want to let go again, not after losing Mom once. Now we have a chance to save her and I for one am not going to let her down. I just hope that Prue takes it a little easier on herself. I don’t want to lose both of them.” Piper looked at where Prue had exited the room.
“Between the four of us we’ll work this out,”” Paige’s face suddenly fell. “I just hope we’re not too late.”
“Don’t do that. I’m the sister that’s supposed to panic,” Piper said.
“Come on, you have to admit that you’re worried about that too and I think Prue and Phoebe are too. That none of our spells are working because Mom is gone, for real.”
Piper gave her a stern look. “After everything we’ve been through and everything we’ve been promised I am not losing Mom to evil. We have to keep trying.”
“At least we know the rest of the souls in the afterlife are safe.” Paige stood from her seat, leaving Piper to cook and left the kitchen.
thefifthsister

Postby rachaelmcd » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:20 am

*Slow applause* Its about bloody time Lozzo Image
rachaelmcd

Postby thefifthsister » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:22 am

“How goes the spell?” Paige asked as she walked into the Sun Room. Phoebe looked up from the notepad that she’d been writing on as she sat, wrapped in Coop’s arms.
“Slowly. If something is blocking our magic the wording has to be just right but this is really tricky because I can’t figure out how to get around something that’s blocking our magic using magic.”
“But the demon involved was probably expecting the Charmed Ones the shield or whatever it is would be designed to block the Power of Three,” Coop explained. “If the wording is spot on then maybe the Power of Four is enough to break through.”
“It’s worth a shot, right?” Phoebe asked.
Paige nodded. “I think at this point all ideas are welcome.”
“How’s it going in here?” Leo asked as he led Wyatt in by the hand and carried Chris in his other arm.
“Where’s Prue?” Paige asked as Wyatt ran past her to sit with his toys on the floor.
“She was watching Wyatt and Chris and when I turned my back she fell asleep. Thought I’d bring these two in here so they wouldn’t wake her. Thought she could use the nap.” Leo explained as he sat Chris next to Wyatt and began to play with his sons.
Paige left the room to check on Prue. She sat on the sofa, resting on the arm with her head slumped on a pillow as she slept gently. Paige held out her arms and a whispered softly.
“Blanket.” The red blanket from Piper’s room orbed into her hands and she draped in across Prue then kissed her gently on the forehead.
I missed a lot, not being raised by Mom. I missed growing up with my sisters, I missed knowing Prue. Then the thought passed as she looked at her sister sleeping like an angel. She was beautiful. She walked back into the Sun Room and left Prue to sleep. She needs the break.
thefifthsister

Postby rachaelmcd » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:25 am

Oh my gosh...That last bit is absolutely beautiful! Image
rachaelmcd

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:59 pm

awwwwe bootiful section sis. ImageLoved the end bit blessssss.
lilmisshalliwell

Postby shannifan » Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:32 pm

Finally Paige got what she had missed for so long! That´s so cute!
Love these parts, huni! Image

*hugs* Image
shannifan

Postby thefifthsister » Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:14 pm

Prue moved down a dark tunnel. She couldn’t really see where she was going, the only reason she knew she was in a tunnel was because she could feel a wall on either side of her. They felt rough, like blocks of sandstone and parts protruded out. She was careful not to let her arms get too close.
She walked on a head, trying to get her bearings and figure out where she was. Suddenly the end of the tunnel came into focus as a light began to appear, slowly getting brighter. She quickened her pace, almost tempted to run but cautious, not knowing what kind of situation she was heading into. She stayed alert and ready to fight if necessary.
Soon she emerged into an opening, lit by torches on the wall. Even though she’d never been there before she now knew she was in the Underworld. The dark shadows, the stone, the sand, the gloom. It had to be.
A hand touched her shoulder, startling her. Ready for battle she turned around, but when she turned she wasn’t facing a demon.
“Andy.” Prue threw her arms around him as he pulled her close to him, hugging her tightly.
“We don’t have a lot of time,” he said as he pushed her back so he could see her face.
“Are you okay? Where are Mom and the others?” she asked, looking into his eyes.
“I don’t know. They separated us. Prue, your Mom fought but when I saw her last she wasn’t fairing well.” His face grew solemn as he told her that.
“Come on. We have to get you out of here and get my sisters so we can find everyone else.”
“Prue, I know...”
Prue turned to find the tunnel she’d just emerged from but in its place was now a stone wall. She turned back to Andy and he’d grown pale.
“Andy?” Prue began to worry. Suddenly Andy fell to his knees, crying out in pain.
“Andy!” Prue knelt down to help him back up. He doubled over in pain. When he sat back up Prue saw parts of his flesh melt away. His face grew thinner and skin peeled back, as his whole body began to reveal a skeletal form. He reached a hand out to Prue as she sat helplessly, watching him die before her eyes.
“Andy!” She sobbed. He let out on final cry before vanishing in a pile of dust.
“Andy!” Prue screamed. “Andy!”
A figure appeared in the shadow beside her. “That was your Mother’s fate. It will be that of the other souls if you pursue me further.” Then he disappeared.

Last edited by thefifthsister on Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thefifthsister

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:43 pm

OHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO *GASP* ANDYYYYYYY.......PATTYYYYYYYY........*sob*.
lilmisshalliwell

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you