help me please

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

help me please

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Tue May 27, 2008 7:05 pm

Ok i'm thinking up a story about the charmed girl and the walshes and i'm unsure about how to start it. What i was thinking is 30 years ago(prue and brenda and branden are 30 in my story) patty halliwell gave birth to triplets. She didn't know she was carrying three and she was afraid she wouldn't be able to cope so she gave brenda and brandon up to an old friend of hers from college cyndi walsh who had just married jim. Jim and cyndi had been told they couldn't have children so they accepted pattys offer. Patty kept Prue and went on to have the other girls.. One day Prue is driving through beverly hills when she sees Brenda walking along the street and she crashes her car into a pole. She's only mildly hurt but when she looks again Brenda is gone. What do you think ?does it sound like a feesable story and should i write it. ? let me know
lilmisshalliwell
Very Important Shannen Fan

help me please

Postby thefifthsister » Tue May 27, 2008 7:13 pm

I would love to read that story. I've finally started watching 90210 and I think combining the two is a great idea Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

help me please

Postby kelly47 » Wed May 28, 2008 12:49 pm

I agree, it sounds great and I already want to read more. Would be interesting reading about them meeting each other. Image
kelly47

help me please

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Wed May 28, 2008 1:00 pm

kelly lol i already started it check out lost family woes teehee.
lilmisshalliwell

Return to Over to you