[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Lost family woes

Lost family woes

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:41 am

lilmisshalliwell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:03 pm

Ok heres a bit more. I've given Brandon a new power, but i'm not sure it'll work right. If you agree let me know and i'll change it.

Brandon and Brenda were sat on opposite sofa's in Casa walsh,each reading but chatting away, when a tall male demon shimmered in and startled them, Brandon jumped up and in front of Brenda but the demon did not attack, instead he spoke in a whispy voice.

"I will not harm you, i come mainly to ask you for an exchange."

"Exchange? What kind of exchange?" Brandon asked, his voice betraying his true feelings.

The demon threw back his head and let out a nauseating high pitched laugh. Causing the twins to grimmace.

"In exchange for your lives, i want the newborn baby that has recently entered your close family. Bring him to me, and your live's will be spared."

"And if we don't?" Brandon countered.

"Then you will be eliminated." The demon glared manacingly,

and shot a fireball towards the fish tank in the corner of the room. The tank blew up, and glass shattered everywhere.Brenda screamed.

"What makes you think i will hand over my nephew willingly?" Brandon asked, squaring up to the demon.

"You will if you want your mothers spirit to rest in peace." The demon grinned menacingly, then shimmered out.

The vision ended and Phoebe came back to reality. Standing she crossed to Brenda in a speed barely seen in new mothers and grabbed her son up.

"Is that why your here. To take my son to him. Well you can't have him." Phoebe said backing away.

Brandon stood, his hands raised. Brenda followed, grabbing her brothers shoulder.

"Phoebe, he's NOT having him, but we do need your help, the demon threatened us, we need to find him and vanquish him, before he hurts us, or our mother's spirit."

At this moment Piper walked in She took in the scene, of Phoebe stood craddling Daniel, and Brandon, stood with his hands up, while Brenda held onto him at his side, and immediately felt a sense of dread flow through her body. Getting to Phoebe's side in no time at all she placed her hand on Phoebes shoulder and looked between her brother and sisters.

"Phoebe?! Brandon?! Brenda?! What's going on here?"

"Ask him, he's the one after my son." Phoebe replied.

Piper looked at Brandon, confusion in her eye's.Then calling Leo, turned to Brenda.

"What's going on here Bren'?" Piper asked

"Please Piper, we just want to explain...." She answered stopping as Leo orbed in.

He took in the scene, then looked at Piper.

"You called hunny?"

"Leo take Daniel upstairs to Prue. We need to have a little chat here." Piper answered.

Nodding Leo walked towards Phoebe and held his arms out for the baby. Carefully Phoebe placed him in his arms and watched as he walked towards the stairs and out of sight. Piper took hold of Phoebe's shoulders in a tight grip and led her over to the sofa, gently pushing her down and motioning for her other sister and brother to do the same. Once they were all sat, Piper turned to face Phoebe.

"Now are you going to tell me what all this is about?"

Phoebe looked into Piper's eye's quietly sending her a beware message.

"I had a vision...A demon asked Brandon to take him Daniel...well....you're not having him." Phoebe said looking now at Brandon.

Piper followed her gaze.

"Is this true?" She asked , trying to quell the feeling in her stomach.

Her brother and sister wouldn't willingly hand over an innocent to a demon, it was unheard off.

"Yes , last night, we were reading and chatting in the lounge when he appeared. He said either take the baby to him, or he would do something to our mothers spirit. We came here to tell you guy's and to get help to stop him, but Phoebe had a premonition before i could say anything."Brandon replied.

"So you came here for help not to take Daniel?" Phoebe asked feeling silly now.

"Yes, I would never want to hurt Daniel, never in a million years, Right Brenda?" He said looking at his twin sat at his side.

"No never, since we found you guys, you have become extremely important to us, we would never hurt any of you, or your children. But we do need to stop this demon, so we need to look at the book, see if he's in there."

Feeling extremely foolish at how she overreacted Phoebe stood and held her arms out to Brandon and Brenda. Smiling they stood and embraced her.

"I'm sorry." She said after they broke apart.

"Don't be...you are Daniel's mother, i wouldn't have expected you to act any different." Brandon said smiling.

"Yea i guess i have kind of took to the role." Phoebe said smiling looking at Piper, who rubbed her back gently.

"Well lets go , we have a demon to find."

They headed towards the stairs but suddenly in shimmered the demon Phoebe had seen in the vision and he aimed a energy bolt at Phoebe. Brandon seeing what was about to happen, out of nowhere, screamed no.... the room shook and the sister's and Brandon fell to the floor. Once the room had stabilized, they looked up to see the demon stood still as a board, but with one major difference, he was now made of stone.
lilmisshalliwell

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:36 pm

So you don't think it sounds ridiculous. Image
lilmisshalliwell

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:49 pm

Image Image Image
lilmisshalliwell

Lost family woes

Postby farvarine » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:37 pm

Ah ! Things are definitly interesting ! I want to read more !
farvarine
Shannen Wanna Be

Lost family woes

Postby thefifthsister » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:47 pm

I loved it and a bus full of people may back my up on that Image Can't wait to read more!

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:53 pm

hehe. will post it soon.
lilmisshalliwell

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:32 pm

The sister's stood and brushed themselves off, but Brandon remained crouched on the floor staring at the demon.Brenda placed her hands on his shoulders, and waved her hand in front of his face.

"Bran' you ok?" She asked.

"Did i just do that?" He asked blinking a couple of times then looking at Brenda's unsure face.

"It would seem so, Phoebe want to do the honours" Piper said motioning with her eye's to Phoebe's legs.

Catching on Phoebe leapt into the air, did a double spin and kick-dropped the stone demon in the centre of the chest, where he proceded to crumple into tiny pieces all over the foyer floor. Phoebe dropped safely to her feet and looked back at Piper.

"Oh man, more demon ashes to clean up. Well better get the vaccumn."Piper said and turned on her heal towards the kitchen.

Phoebe smiled at her retreating back then turned to face Brandon and Brenda.

"You guys ok now? Why don't we go sit down..."Phoebe began.

"...No i think we should go see if our mum is ok first, before i can relax, he might not have been bluffing about her spirit being in danger." Brandon said and headed to the stairs.

Phoebe and Brenda followed just as Piper returned with the vaccumn. She spotted their retreating backs and sighed before shouting after them.

"Guess i'll clean this up then huh Phoebe".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the attic Phoebe set the candles in a circle and lit them, then with her , Brandon and Brenda gathered round the book they said the summoning spell. Soon after white lights appeared in the centre of the circle, and two figures appeared.Brandon and Brenda let out a collective gasp as there stood Cindy Walsh and Patty Halliwell. Almost immediately Brenda began sobbing as she walked towards her mother, and Patty and cindy exited the circle and became whole. Brandon held back until Brenda had embraced their mother and he too got pulled into a hug by Cindy.Then they all followed with Patty. Brenda was the first to speak.

"Mom, i am so thrilled you are ok. We thought for sure that demon had trapped you somehow."

"Yes hunny, i am fine. We were never in any trouble, demons can't get in up there, only good souls can."Cindy replied looking upward."And i am so proud of how you handled the demon's demand. And you received a power too i understand." Cindy said to Brandon.

"Yea about that..." Brandon said turning to Patty. "Why now, why have i received this...power to turn things to stone?"

"Because of your soul Brandon..."

"I have a rock hard soul?" Brandon asked confused, but the women all laughed.

"No hunny, i say because of your soul because of how good it is. Throughout the years i was alive, you would go out of your way to help others. Remember that homeless man you bought home for Christmas. ...or the way you stood up in front of a room full of people for Donna so she could graduate. That is why you received this power Brandon, because you are a rock to a lot of people. People who are better for knowing you, i'd wager."

"Your mom's right." Patty cut in."You have a heart that touches everyone you meet. i have watched you over the years from up there" Patty said pointing up."And i always felt pride in my heart for you, and you too Brenda. You are both fantastic people, and i have this wonderful woman here to thank for that." Patty said turning to Cindy.Who smiled and placed a hand on Patty's shoulder.

Brenda smiled at the two women but Brandon spoke up.

"So how do i trigger this power.I mean i have no idea?"

"How did you use it before?" Cindy asked.

"Well the demon aimed a blue type ball thing at Phoebe...."

"Energy ball..." Phoebe instructed. Brandon nodded.

"Right...one of those.....anyway...i saw what he was trying to do, jumped in front of her and then the room started spinning and he was stone demon."

"So you risked your life for your sister.Tell me, how do you feel about Phoebe?" Patty asked.

"Well i love her....."Brandon said, and then it clicked.

"Love is your trigger Brandon."Brenda said.

"Or is it intense panic." Phoebe said,thinking aloud.

"Panic?" Brandon asked.

"Yea, you saw the demon was going to try and hurt me, and because you love me, you panicked, and that sent out a wave of panic around you, so when you jumped in front of me, to protect me those waves turned the demon to stone."

Brandon looked at Patty.She shrugged.

"It's possible, i guess.It will kind of be like Prue's power, but a different form of telekinesis. I would have no idea what to call it though." Patty said. Clearly thinking as she was beginning to pace.

Cindy looked at Brandon's unsure face and walked up to him. She pulled him into a hug and stroked his hair. He melted into her, it felt good to feel her heart beating against his own once more. Pulling away a few minutes later, Brandon looked around at his sisters.

"Well i guess i'm really and truly a charmed one now huh?"

Piper entered the attic, and after catching the last of what her brother had said crossed the floor and enveloped him in a warm sisterly hug, then pulled back and looked fondly at him. Her hands on his shoulders.

"For what it's worth Bran' you were always a Charmed one. With your good heart, what else would you be?" She said then pulled him into another hug. Phoebe, Brenda and Piper joined in, then they all fell to the floor laughing, as they piled on top of Brandon. Patty and Cindy looking on grinning.

Last edited by lilmisshalliwell on Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lilmisshalliwell

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you